Hmm, anti vaxxers are now being called thugs
------

Twelve anarchists are arrested and eight police are injured after anti-vax thugs take over central London, burn effigy of Boris Johnson, hurl FIREWORKS and brawl with officers during the November 5th Million Mask March​

• Rioters have set an effigy of PM Boris Johnson alight in Trafalgar Square and hurled fireworks into police ranks
  • Hundreds of officers in riot gear were engaged in bitter clashes as they faced off with anarchists in the capital
  • The Met has issued a dispersal order for Westminster as officers continued to battle with the sea of protesters
  • The rioters were marching through Parliament Square, Trafalgar Square and Oxford Street in central London
  • The Million Mask March has been held every year since 2012 with demonstrators rallying against government

5902ebae5252f645.jpeg

Anarchists and anti-vaxxers have set an effigy of Prime Minister Boris Johnson ablaze in Trafalgar Square as hundreds of protestors clash with police on the streets of London amid the annual Million Mask March.

Twelve anarchists were arrested and eight police officers were injured in the frenzy which saw hordes of rioters sporting Guy Fawkes masks, flares and weapons hurl fireworks at officers, forcing riot police to pile into the crowd to confiscate the missiles.

Other groups of anarchists joined arms and rushed the police, leading to violent clashes and fights between the protestors and officers in Parliament Square, Trafalgar Square and Oxford Circus.

The Met has issued a dispersal order for Westminster, urging protestors to disband, but footage has emerged of riot police locked in a battle with rioters just metres from the Houses of Parliament.

Footage from the protest has shown several rioters being hauled away by riot police after intense scraps with officers.

It comes as families and children are out in droves to celebrate bonfire night as they attend fireworks displays all over the city.

Police officers have also set up a cordon and reinforced security outside the BBC headquarters at Portland Place to protect the building from surging protestors at Oxford Circus.

One, who gave his name only as Richard, from London, said the protest was a 'continuation of the anti-Covid marches'.

'It's a couple of fingers in the direction of the establishment,' he said.

The march, which has been held each year since 2012, sees anarchists and anti-establishment protestors rally against government corruption, wealth inequality and, as of last year, coronavirus restrictions.

Almost 200 people, including businessman and prominent anti-vaxxer Piers Corbyn, were arrested in last year's march for breaching Covid restrictions.

In New South Wales, Australia out of 141 people in intensive care unit only ONE didn’t have the jab !

Two of the three replies to this tweet claim that’s impossible he just misspoke and got the figures the wrong way around.

Some people are in for a shock as reality continues to be real. The truth is not fragile.

Isn't that his mistake/blunder?
He speaks pretty carefully so I don’t think he made a mistake.
Also the increased hospitalisation of the vaccinated compared to the unvaxxed is the trend seen in many countries. After the initial period of benefit the combined effects of decreasing antibodies and a compromised innate immune system means more hospitalisations in the vaxxed.

Brother Alexis Bugnolo, editor from Rome info:
Armagedon
Dead vaxxed with unbelivably diabolic content
Separation must from wicked
Sorry, but I'm not in state to get my thoughts together and write a proper comment

He speaks pretty carefully so I don’t think he made a mistake.
Also the increased hospitalisation of the vaccinated compared to the unvaxxed is the trend seen in many countries. After the initial period of benefit the combined effects of decreasing antibodies and a compromised innate immune system means more hospitalisations in the vaxxed.
More people are landing in hospitals in my area. I base this on the increased frequency of sound from ambulances that I hear this year. A noticeable difference.

However, the average person will assume that this is happening because of Con-19 victims being taken to the ICU. Victims who didn't get the clot-shot. They will be correct based on the first assumption, Con-19 victims. But the reasons why these people are "victims" will now and going forward be a mixed bag of causalities. Psychological reasons (imagined illness, attempted suicides, deep depression, ....), illness caused by lack of access to medication or the health care for prolong time, missed treatments, side effects of clot-shots, health issues caused from financial problems ....... and on and on. But no matter what the cause, it will all go on the account of "Todays Covid Cases seen at St. Maries Hospital were .....".

SOUTH AFRICAN PHYSICIAN DR. SHANKARA CHETTY TALKS ABOUT "THE BIGGER PLAN"​

Depopulation, in a nutshell.

Merkel is deep in the Globalist pockets.

The good doctor tries to blame it on her not understanding what she is doing. I think she knows exactly what she is doing. For the average German, Nothing Good.

It's tiring hearing about these infection rates but reason for repeating it is not only to scare. By repeating it, the people start to believe that it is a reliable indicator of Reality.

I have to laugh because I don´t know what else to do. :-D

Croatian government yesterday informed the public that out of 6,932 "new cases", 1,790 or 25% were not vaccinated. Croatian portal Liberal said that - "this means that the other 75% of "new patients" are vaccinated."

Now, the government declares that the portal "spreads #fakenews by abusing the obvious slip of health director Capak"

Mr. Capak read it from the paper. It was a prepared statement.

Portal goes on by saying:
"I am completely confused. We must no longer transmit data from the Headquarters press, the Government will attack us to spread fake news. So the HQ appointed by that same government ... is spreading fake news?"

:rotfl:

At work, one of my colleague, ~28 years old, x2 injected, advocate of the injection, was ill from the Covid since 10 days.

He came back at work on the middle of the week, very white, and yesterday, still very tired, he said me his throat was now painful. I'm worried for his immune system and for him because this is a very clever and pleasant person.

Take your vaccine please! 😞

Published 10 hours ago on 4 November, 2021 Source
Boris Sádecký tragically dies in hospital after intensive care treatment.

And now the director of the club, Dusan Pasek, committed suicide one day later.

Dusan Pasek.jpg

"With deep sadness and regret in our hearts we announce the death of our player Boris Sadecky. Our condolences go out to his family and friends. After consulting Boris's family, we will not publish any further information at the moment. We ask everyone to respect their privacy," Vice President and GM Dusan Pasek was quoted. In a continuation of tragic incidents at the Capitals, Pasek disappeared on Thursday evening. According to Slovak media reports on Friday, he committed suicide.

IIHF - Sadecky suffers fatal attack

Last edited:
After reading the club message, I now wonder if Dusan Pasek really commit suicide.

It is with great sadness that we inform you that the General Manager of the Bratislava Capitals, Dušan Pašek, has passed away at the age of 36.

Ivo Ďurkovič, President of the Bratislava Capitals hockey club. He had his whole life ahead of him and great plans to help Slovak hockey. He was my best friend and I am deeply affected by his death. I also want to express my sincere condolences to his immediate family."

We will inform about the next continuation of the Bratislava Capitals hockey club in the coming days.

Florian Dagoury: World Record Holder In Static Breath-Hold Freediving Diagnosed With Myopericarditis After Pfizer Vaccine, Possible End Of Career.

Florian Dagoury.jpg

Myocarditis, Pericarditis and Trivial Mitral regurgitation! Thank you Pfizer.

Just want to share my annoying experience after vaccination and perhaps have some testimonials from similar stories amount Freedivers. Did you get better?

After my 2nd dose I noticed that my heart rate was way higher than normal and my breath hold capacities went down significantly. During sleep I’m at 65-70bpm instead of 37-45bpm. During the day I’m now always over 100bpm instead of 65bpm, even when I sit down and relax. Once I even reach 177bpm while having dinner with friends !!!! 10 days after my 2nd jab, I went to see a cardiologist and he told me it’s a commun side effect of Pfizer vaccin, nothing to worry about, just rest it will pass. 40days after 2nd jab, I had no progress so I went to see an other cardiologist and got diagnosed with Myocarditis, Pericarditis and Trivial Mitral regurgitation! Which is basically an inflammation of the heart muscles cause by the immune system and some tiny leaks of blood from the valves that no longer close properly. I’m now struggling to reach 8min breath hold, 150m dyn and I even have a strong urge to breath doing 40m dives. 30% decrease on my diving performance roughly.

My first thought and recommendation to Freedivers around the world is to chose a vaccin which is done the old fashion way like Sputnik, Sinovac, Sinopharm etc…instead of those new mRNA vaccins.

Back
Top Bottom