Senator Ron Johnson has stood out as just about the only member of the US federal government system who has consistently dared to examine and expose the prevailing anti-science insanity. He has also dared to give voice to the abandoned vaccine injured and for this alone he deserves great praise (because otherwise they don't officially exist and their harrowing stories utterly ignored and suppressed).

Tuesday, Nov. 2 he held an Expert Panel On Federal Vaccine Mandates and Vaccine Injuries at the Russell Senate Office Building in the US Senate. He invited an A-Z of health and media to attend. Non showed up of course.

But his panel did:

View attachment 51221

Damming presentations by experts were interspersed by harrowing stories from the injured. The whole dignified presentation is worth the investment of time but I have also posted example individual statements that by themselves cry out for heaven's justice!

Sen. Johnson Expert Panel on Federal Vaccine Mandates

(panel begins at 30:23 into link)

Senator Ron Johnson: Those Telling the Truth About COVID Vaccines Pay a High Price

View attachment 51222

Vaccine Injured Brianne Dressen: "I feel like I am being electrocuted 24/7"

View attachment 51223

Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long: "Over 200,000 service members have rejected the vaccine."

View attachment 51224

Texas Father Who Lost 16-Year-Old Son to Pfizer Shot: "My Government Lied to Me"

View attachment 51225

More individual sections can be found here.

The words and tears and never ceasing pain of Ernest Ramirez (above) should be seared into the minds of everyone who watches him go through the unbearable trauma of reliving how he lost his only beloved 16 year old son because he believed in his government. My heart is broken for him.

May our prayers and thoughts be with him and all those who go through this living hell, believing they were doing what was right and what was needed only to discover the harshest of lessons they had inadvertently chosen to learn.
What a tragedy for these people, and just thinking of Mr. Ramirez and seeing the picture of his son makes my heart melt.

Federal court FREEZES Biden’s vaccine mandate for businesses

Can't wait, what will happen on November 23, when Lindell and his team of attorney generals will introduce their proof / case to the Supreme Court that the 2020 election was fraudulent.
Apparently on November 6, 2021, the US federal 5th Circuit Court of Appeals issued a stay against the federal OSHA vaccine mandate issued on November 4, 2021. However, I haven't yet been able to verify by getting the court decision directly from the court website.

Senator Ron Johnson has stood out as just about the only member of the US federal government system who has consistently dared to examine and expose the prevailing anti-science insanity. He has also dared to give voice to the abandoned vaccine injured and for this alone he deserves great praise (because otherwise they don't officially exist and their harrowing stories utterly ignored and suppressed).

Tuesday, Nov. 2 he held an Expert Panel On Federal Vaccine Mandates and Vaccine Injuries at the Russell Senate Office Building in the US Senate. He invited an A-Z of health and media to attend. Non showed up of course.

But his panel did:

View attachment 51221

Damming presentations by experts were interspersed by harrowing stories from the injured. The whole dignified presentation is worth the investment of time but I have also posted example individual statements that by themselves cry out for heaven's justice!

Sen. Johnson Expert Panel on Federal Vaccine Mandates

(panel begins at 30:23 into link)

Senator Ron Johnson: Those Telling the Truth About COVID Vaccines Pay a High Price

View attachment 51222

Vaccine Injured Brianne Dressen: "I feel like I am being electrocuted 24/7"

View attachment 51223

Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long: "Over 200,000 service members have rejected the vaccine."

View attachment 51224

Texas Father Who Lost 16-Year-Old Son to Pfizer Shot: "My Government Lied to Me"

View attachment 51225

More individual sections can be found here.

The words and tears and never ceasing pain of Ernest Ramirez (above) should be seared into the minds of everyone who watches him go through the unbearable trauma of reliving how he lost his only beloved 16 year old son because he believed in his government. My heart is broken for him.

May our prayers and thoughts be with him and all those who go through this living hell, believing they were doing what was right and what was needed only to discover the harshest of lessons they had inadvertently chosen to learn.
I forget to thank you for putting this here. It is so sad that I have no words. What a tragedy.

Glowing Vials

Pfizer habitually lies in their press releases and technical corrections of any public statements. What a surprise!

In the surprisingly captivating glowing Pfizers vials video, I noticed hair-raising technical details revealed! Multiple findings here! This is quickly becoming like Laura's excellent French Connection web series, which had to be pulled down, because of government pressure. Grab a cup of coffee, lean back on your chair and hang on to your hats!

Things get interesting from videotime 9min:10sec

(full video transcript summary)

Melissa:
- If people knew this vaccine glowed, would they get it?
[white label on vials obstructs the fluid and makes harder to spot the glow]
- If people knew this product is rushed out of the door, just totally avoiding certain normal procedures that we always followed with other products.. would they get it?

Brannon Howse, the interviewer here immediately interrupts Pfizer whistleblower Melissa McAtee:
- Can you stop right there? What normal procedures are they skipping over you believe?
Melissa:
- Things like for example most products don't move through the plant during the entire process without a problem. This stuff - Pfizer Vials - is just seamlessly flying through the door..

- The Vaxx batches can be as big as 25 pallets. That's - in our terms - are a lot, because most batches are like three to ten pallets! And this is, you know, quite a bit!

{notice the quantity produced here and ushered through "without any problems", when other Pfizer products generally and normally have problems during manufacturing!}

300 to 400 Vaxx vials fit onto one tray and 36 trays are a pallet. This means that about 360,000 vials per day of the Vaxx are flying through the factory "without a problem".

{Normally in case of other Pfizer products:}
- If there is a missing signature a missing day/date, the whole batch gets held and they can't move further with the manufacturing process, because normally Pfizer is very good with staying on top of these things. Making sure that only top quality products are getting out, but I feel with this product that's not the case.

{What about content check? Some kind of randomized vial checking if the vaxx is still vaxx in the vials and no engine oil from the bottling machinery seeped into it? Ah, don't worry about it! This is just getting injected into people, no big deal!}

Melissa:
- The batches seem to seamlessly move through their process, without any issues, no failures, no holdbacks. And some of my friends, who were still in the plant, who oversee this product regularly, they are just not comfortable! Some people are being made to sign things.. they are made to sign off on things that normally they wouldn't, you know! This is just making everybody really skeptical of everything and then they [Pfizer is] wondering why their own employees won't take it!

- How many Pfizer employees are taking the jab?
Melissa:
- Well, we already know they lied to us about it. They tell us 90% of the plant is vaccinated.. We know that's not true!
Recently, - obviously I haven't been in the plant lately - (she is getting fired), I heard from people inside that they say things, like .. its really confusing, because its just so many steps to these processes.. but normally this stuff - vaccines - isn't as seamless [as it is made now] and people on the inside that won't take it, from my experience, even the vaccinated people are willing to leave over this, because they think this is wrong... But supposedly over half of the plant isn't vaccinated. At least we'll walk out if they enforce it.

Plant info:
- Around 1200 employees work at the plant. Around 25% of production used for the Jabs, because we make lots of products. Computers are very well protected and you have to use your badge for every door, but workers aren't protected at all (in person by any security).
They tell you:
- You can't tell people you work there. You can't speak your opinions! I had a problem with Pfizer lawyers on Facebook, because I said I work there in an opinion post and they said I can't say that, because people might believe me!

- How many employees have so far quit?
- One of my good friends, they fired him. He had been there almost ten years. Fired on two weeks notice. You lose everything. No retirement, no benefits, etc.. People have been there for 20+ years, one's been there for 40 years! And they are walking.., they don't care if they lose their retirement.

- Did you notice any other glowing products, while you have been there?
Melissa:
- I haven't seen any glowing liquid in any of the products in the ten years I've been there. No! Not even close! It is abnormal! All the people on the [production] lines were very confused. What do you say? What do you do? {Alien demonic tech?}

Brannon:
- Have you done any research on this?
Melissa:
- Absolutely! I have been kind of obsessed over this. Ever since I noticed the discrepancies. Luciferase I have found that - to me - is the only thing that makes sense. Graphene oxide has a fluorescent glow too, but I don't know as much about that one. They use luciferase in testing, to track the movement of cells and the movement of things through things.
{So its like a tracker for mobile phones.}

- But why they would wanna put it in people, I don't know! Is it so they can see, who is vaccinated and who is not? Or if they wanna track the movement of their cells? Either way, I feel like its invasive! Because people don't know if that's what they are getting.

[For example: an older method for chemotherapy patients. They use radioactive glowing trackers in PET scan - this fluid they give to the patient to drink, then they scan the patient for isotope radioactivity (the particles light up) - to target specific brain areas, where the chemo drugs "should go" or can go because of brain damage / destroyed-dissolved brain tissue areas]

Brannon:
- Anything strange / abnormal with this manufacturing process, you noticed?
Melissa:
- So far the only anomaly is how quick this stuff is getting out A-Okay and the appearance of it. So far, everything else is pretty regular.

However at Compounding - which is the department, where drugs are mixed - somebody told my very good friend, the worker, who has been there for 40 years, he said to my friend that: - This is the only time we've ever received ingredients that we don't know what they are .. and just to mix them. The people, who make it, don't even know what's in it at the McPherson plant. Not at all.. Compared to other products, they almost always know. As far as I know, this is the only one that's different.

{What?! This is sounding like some black spook lab distributing alien-tech ingredients for the USA to put it into the vaxx. ** But don't worry: Your health is in good hands! **}

Melissa:
- If any employee asked whats in the Vaxx, Pfizer referred them to the CDC website.

Brannon:
- Are you at all concerned for your safety?
- Yes! But I'm sure I'm in good hands with God and whatever is supposed to happen, I trust Him!

- I recommend people to research everything! Don't believe Pfizer, because they are lying!

She saw company emails [somebody saved them into the database] between Vice President of Communications at Pfizer and top employees that said the aborted fetal cell line was used in testing, but not in production, so what to tell to the public? They agreed to stick with the selective wording the Vatican has already agreed on and just follow that word by word, because the Vatican said its okay to get the Vaxx.
- Very scripted, very careful with their words, because they know they cannot lie, but they can sure try to deceive people with their verbiage that a common person may not understand.

Brannon:
- Are you receiving a lot of support?
- Yes!
- Good!
- Lot of my co-workers are on my side. One of my co-workers told me Pfizer doesn't allow any more personal cellphones on the floor now, because of what I've done and they are mad at me for that!

Brannon:
- History lesson? Anything similar you noticed in history?
Melissa:
- Yeah, how did Hitler do that? How did he convince so many people that the Jews were bad and they needed to be exterminated? And yet people from outside had no idea, what's happening in Germany, because of propaganda: that the Nazis were doing good things to the Jews, like keeping them separated for their own good! I kinda feel we are heading back to that! I feel like its mostly Christians and people of the Faith, who don't wanna get this jab. And we are gonna get labeled as a danger to society! It feels like just how Hitler convinced the Jews were!

Last edited:

On seeing that I started to wonder if Australia was going to be the target of an international intervention mission. Other countries publicly speaking out in our defence might just be part of the plan towards that end.

I just listened to a podcast with RFK Jr giving a talk at the Ron Paul institute's Washington conference. The following segment (below) felt significant enough to transcribe it and share it here. It gives more insight in how this psyop was/is orchestrated and planned for ca two decades before. I can't wait for RFK Jr's new book on Fauci to come out...there's certainly more juicy details like this in the book.

Starting at ca 26 into the talk:

You can find the talk as a video at least here and as a podcast at least here. Let's see what more interesting things RFK Jr's new book will reveal once it comes out!

And from Aragorns review of the above podcast there's this:

And, they wrote a series of manuals for the techniques that are useful when the intelligence agencies, or other foreign policy pan germs, want to go in to an indigenous society to destroy local businesses, to isolate to destroy institutional structures, to destroy social structures and social relationships, to obliterate the economy, to create chaos, that will then create enough people in that country who will allow a foreign entity to come in and clamp down centralised control.

So it could be that the current Australian government will be taken out and replaced. Maybe some of the Australian leaders already know this, and maybe not. Dan Andrews at least seems as though he is playing hard to have a position in any new regime that might be installed.

On a lighter note, saw a picture of Dan on social media that had the words 'Let's go BranDan' :lol:

He starts off stating that there is no SARS COV2. It is a bio-engineered bioweapon. No coronavirus has been isolated.
I think we need to start considering anyone who pushes the "Sars-CoV-2 has never been isolated" line as disinfo. It's a lie. Here's something I posted on the FOTCM Reading Workshops thread yesterday:

Just to clarify the main points regarding the existence of Sars-CoV-2, I've summarised the article that was mentioned as follows:

* Sars-CoV-2 has been isolated.
* Isolations were created from patients in China, South Korea, Australia and Germany.
* The virus was also cultured and sequenced.
* The virus has been prepared in a purified form to an extremely high concentration:

Virology Down Under said:
Beata Turoňová and team took some of the SARS-CoV-2 BavPat1/2020 isolate, grew it in Vero E6 cell culture, passaging (infecting, harvesting, infecting a fresh flask of cells and so on) five times. They took this virus and centrifuged all the uninfected cells and cell debris and made stocks into a pellet, and collected and froze the liquid above the inactivate (the supernatant).

Some of this stock was later thawed and used to infect a fresh new flask of Vero E6 cells. After six hours the cultures were fixed (treated with a chemical to kill the cells and inactivate the virus while retaining the cell and virus structures - like freezing them in time). This preparation was clarified twice by centrifugation (now a pretty pure preparation of virus + salty solution). This was then layered gently onto a cushion of sucrose (20% weight per volume) in a special tube. The tubes were centrifuged at very high speed (30,000 rpm) in an ultracentrifuge and the pellet - consisting of virus (any less dense material like small particles of cell debris couldn't travel through the more dense sucrose cushion) - was suspended in a tenth of a millilitre of saline.

They now had a very pure preparation. There are no Vero E6 cells or bacteria or broken up pieces left, just the tiny virus particles.

This was then prepared for cryo-electron tomography studies which allowed the investigators to view and produces images of single virions and even individual projecting spike protein trimers.

* Images of the virus have been produced via electron microscopy and tomography.
* Koch postulates regarding the association of a disease with a virus were first written in 1890.
* Even according to Koch postulates, the virus has been isolated, based on available data.
* Fredricks and Relman's guidelines are today much more relevant for assigning causation of a disease to a virus.
* Genetic sequencing of Sars-Cov-2, in some cases, was done directly from samples taken from sick patients.
* Visual images of the SC2 spike proteins can be created at nanometre scales with current technology.

Hope this helps!

Some updates from my local paper, The Columbus Dispatch - better known as USA TODAY . . .

(Partial copy-screenshot from E-edition)
1636249720943.png

The article:
A group of parents filed a federal lawsuit challenging the Chillicothe City Schools’ mask mandate.

The suit, filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Columbus by four parents of seven Chillicothe schools students, argued the district’s mask requirement violates students’ constitutional rights to due process. The parents also allege the mandate violates parts of the Ohio Constitution, including one portion that says no federal, state or local rule can compel participation in a 'health care system.'

The suit names Chillicothe Schools Superintendent Debbie Swinehart and the five members of the school board as defendants. A message to the Chillicothe Schools central office was not immediately returned Tuesday.

The parents filed suit on their own behalf, or pro se, and are not represented by attorneys.
The lawsuit includes a signed declaration from Stephen E. Petty, who describes himself as an expert in the field of industrial hygiene. In it, Petty claims the school district’s mask mandate is 'unsupported by science,' and ordinary facial coverings 'do not provide a reliable level of protection' against inhaling very small airborne particles like those that contain the coronavirus.
Petty’s claims contradicts the advice of public health officials, physicians, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that masks can help slow the spread of COVID-19.

Parents have filed a small number of federal lawsuits against other districts in Ohio over their mask requirements. Four cases involving northeast Ohio districts remain pending, and in September, a federal judge dismissed three lawsuits against Dayton-area school districts over their mask mandates.

All seven lawsuits relied on Petty as an expert witness.
At the start of the school year, the Chillicothe school district announced students, staff and visitors would be required to wear masks through Sept. 10, with district officials regularly re-evaluating the requirement after that.

The mask rules have remained in place throughout the school year, according to the parents’ lawsuit and data from the Ohio Department of Education.

The number of school districts in Ohio requiring masks for all students grew to about 250 in mid-October, up from about 124 districts at the beginning of September.

As of last week, about 206 Ohio districts required masks for all students.
The following was Friday's front page - the hugely absurd/criminal Headline and an article just below it on the right!

1636249978656.png

Note that the Headline article says the kid victims of these clotshots are getting the "superhero" treatment with take-home capes, toys and other gadgets! I'm wondering -- will there be enough rope for all the nooses when the time comes . . .

Here's the Ohio sues Biden article:
On the same day Democratic President Joe Biden reiterated his administration will enforce a mandate that companies with at least100 employees get workers vaccinated against COVID- 19 or be tested weekly, Ohio announced in court that it is fighting back.

Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost, a Republican, and two Ohio sheriffs said Thursday they have sued Biden and other officials over the mandate, which is set to be enforced for federal contractors.

Yost’s office said there will be a separate lawsuit challenging the other portion of the mandate for large companies.

“I’ve said it many times: The Biden administration may not do whatever it wants however it wants,” Yost said in a news release. “The Constitution lays out critical rules by which the executive branch must operate. Congress and the states have their own powers, which the administration can’t just take over because it wants to.”

The lawsuit, which is also joined in by Tennessee and Kentucky, is hinging on the argument that public safety is at risk if the mandate is in effect.

For the Ohio attorney general, the concern he highlighted the most in his announcement is that undocumented immigrants detained by federal immigration authorities, or ICE, will be released if the mandate is in effect.

That’s because county jails have federal contracts in order to house detainees, and the lawsuit argues that the vaccine mandate for federal contractors puts those contracts at risk.

“We have sheriffs that are going to lose a lot of talented deputies to this mandate, and they’ll ultimately give up their contracts to house ICE detainees rather than see that happen,” Yost said. “Forcing that kind of choice on people who dedicate their lives to keeping our communities safe creates a needless situation in which everyone loses.”

In that scenario, county jails would have to refuse to house detainees. Yost insinuated that could pose a danger to the community.
“None of us wants to find out,” Yost said of what would happen in that scenario.

But much of the argument brought forward by Ohio in the lawsuit, on behalf of the Seneca County and Geauga County sheriff’s offices, focused little on ICE detainees.

Instead, the ability to carry out other public safety functions conducted by law enforcement, such as operating jails, protecting courthouses and processing applications for handgun licenses, would be harmed as well, the suit said.

“If sheriffs experience a diminution in their ability to carry out these functions, the administration of justice in Ohio will suffer,” the lawsuit said.

Both sheriff’s offices said in the lawsuit that they will lose staff if they enforce the mandate. Furthermore, terminated employees can appeal to state courts and agencies, resulting in more state resources being used.

Other arguments against the mandate hinge on federal overreach. The suit says that police power to enforce mandate falls within the state level, and that Congress did not give Biden the authority to issue such a mandate.

It’s not just Yost. Republicans nationwide have made clear their intent to challenge the mandate in court and elsewhere, and business groups like the Ohio Chamber of Commerce have also made their displeasure clear.
I'm thrilled Ohio is fighting back against the vax mandate, but I'm sickened about those innocent children getting that horrible poison injected - thanks to their loving parents, no less. 😤

11 heart attacks in this one festival. Requirements to get in was showing proof of a negative test or covid jab thereby implying a huge proportion of the 50k in attendance were probably jabbed

Swedish Zion Mainstream Media

Is pulling the story from a different angle (DN.se). On the front page the headline gives the impression that 8 people where killed by some attacker. (Click bait)

When you go into the article - it states that the likely cause was due to people having been squeezed/stomped to death. And that is what people in Sweden (including the readers comments) associate huge crowds causing deaths. It makes the article an easy sell.

But there was no mentioning of remarkable 11 heart attacks.

I think we need to start considering anyone who pushes the "Sars-CoV-2 has never been isolated" line as disinfo. It's a lie. Here's something I posted on the FOTCM Reading Workshops thread yesterday:
What if the Covid illness is caused by the Spike Protein, the virus acting only as a trojan horse?
Besides, has the virus been isolated at room temperature? So far I have only read about VERO conditions, meaning, cryogenic state, which begs the question of why the need of keeping the Pfizer vax in cryogenic state.

This is I am assuming is the most recent presentation from Dr. David Martin, it was posted to Odysee 2 days ago. The COVID Treasonous Acts, the reason for the snip, from the recent C's Transcript, will be come clear as I post information he provides in his presentation. Which is mind blowing, and concerning IMO. Always an articulate speaker, with a computer like memory for recalling information, in his chosen field of expertise.

He starts off stating that there is no SARS COV2. It is a bio-engineered bioweapon. No coronavirus has been isolated. COVID is the first disease in medical history to have no clinical diagnostics. None, it was diagnosed by committee and symptom. Because they had to make up the term asymptomatic carrier. Goes on to explain the involvement of Fauci and Peter Daszak into Gain of Function research in 2015 at the Chappelle Hill Research Lab in Maryland. He provides slides to backup the information in his presentation, which he stated he will provide to those in attendance, would be interesting, if those slides could be obtained.

Mandatory Injection was planned by the COVID Rico Conspirators.

Discusses Trumps Executive order mandating the toxin be released to the public, ask the audience, did he premeditate the order, the order, he answered NO! No! Talks about personal integrity.

He then present the slide The COVID Treasonous acts BTW let us not forget, this is Worldwide.

Funding and conspiring acts of terror
Acts of of domestic terrorism of American Citizens (worldwide citizens, my words added)
Lying to Congress (Parliamentary bodies, choose your Country).
Market manipulation and allocation
Interlocking directorates (Worldwide)
These are felonies under US law, with prison sentences.
Civil
Disclosure of Government Interests (Worldwide..None)
Patenting Nature
It is unlawful to conduct medical research (even in an emergency) without am institutional review board approved protocol, including informed consent, free of coercion. Krispy Creme Doughnut anyone!
Unfair or deceptive practices in/or affecting anyone. Goes on to discuss, the definition of those Treasonous acts posted above.

Now this in a kicker and mind blowing. He goes on to warn the audience not to donate to Rand Paul's election campaign. He states on three occasions, he has presented evidence to him. He knows, because it was delivered to him (I am assuming here, it was personally delivered). Three times he has cross examined
him, has actually gotten Fauci to lie to Congress. Not one time has Rand Paul, delivered a knockout punch, by presenting the felony evidence and getting the Federal Police and the FBI to cuff Fauci and walk him out of the Congress. Rand Paul is using this fight with Fauci as way to raise money for his campaign, so it reads to me like another political circus for the masses. He goes on to state, this is an act of monetizing terror, I somehow can't argue this statement, it is up to the individual to decide.

He goes on to discuss, in 2015 does anyone remember, Market Manipulation. in 2020 when Fauci sat in the Oval office and talked about how Moderna was going to become the savior of the world, despite the fact that Moderna had never produced a commercial product in it's operating history. Here comes a kicker

In 2010 the funding that actually started Moderna was Darwinian Chemical Systems. That is where Moderna comes from.

So he starts on a time machine journey, 22 years in the past, why would anyone want to start up Darwinian Chemical Systems, so he opened up the Grant. He reads the Grant. Which starts in a post Darwinian Extinction Event, we want to see if we can get mRNA to write in the code to start human evolution again. That is the ten year grant that started Moderna. In other words, to clone a compliant population (my words).

So every MSM anywhere in the world, has overlooked the fact that Moderna was created or to use the name originator, Darwinian Chemical Systems, was used to write mRNA into the DNA of LIFE.
One also wonders what other projects, that Darwininain Chemical Systems, was involved with. Aldous Huxley Brave New Worlds comes to mind.

At this point only 17mins into the presentation, a must watch (it is about 41min long). Jeeze, that is condemning.

Although chilling, we need to be aware of this information to protect our families, ourselves, and future generations.
I believe this guy. He is reading the facts from the right perspective, Money, and he is fully qualified in doing so.

I believe this guy. He is reading the facts from the right perspective, Money, and he is fully qualified in doing so.
I liked Martin in the Plandemic-2 documentary, and also in his interview with Fullmich's Corona Investigative Committee. However, in this presentation (posted by Joan above) his manner of presenting and talking appeared strange compared to his previous talks that I've seen. In this one, he appears to be energised – as Gurdjieff would say – from the wrong center, maybe the sexual center. Maybe the wide publicity he has gotten during the last years has 'gotten to him' in some way. I watched most of it but found myself fast forwarding because of his 'preaching style'.

But anyways, he brings up interesting points and maybe something other honest investigators can continue digging into. Regarding the "there's no SARS-CoV-2 virus", that he said, my interpretation is that what he means is that the virus that is circulating is not a 'descendant' or 'mutation' of the SARS virus family, but a specifically designed/assembled chimeric virus through gain-of-function research. Btw, I just looked up the word chimeric that Martin often uses, and the definition is:

adjective

1) (of a mythical animal) formed from parts of various animals: the design is based on a chimeric creature with the body of a turtle and the head of a dragon.

3) Biology relating to or denoting an organism containing a mixture of genetically different tissues, formed by processes such as fusion of early embryos, grafting, or mutation: the creation of chimeric mice has proven to be a valuable tool in the field of immunology.
relating to or denoting a DNA molecule with sequences derived from two or more different organisms, formed by laboratory manipulation: we discovered chimeric RNAs in the tumour samples.
In any case, I don't think that Martin is saying that "there is nothing out there circulating and making some people sick", instead he's highlighting the chimeric and synthetic aspect of this virus. Still, I agree that he could have been more precise and clear about what he was meaning but the above mentioned 'preacher manner' probably made him skip a deeper explanation.

Well Ryan I having been sitting on the fence with this one, "Is someone a disinfo agent if they say the viruses doesn't exist ?".

I'm an engineer so I don't have any real life experience to grapple with this question no matter how many "opinions"/papers I read. Seeing how things are manipulated today ,what's a poor soul to do. I say, stay on the fence. This way I give a bit of benefit of doubt to the individual saying this, but I must be careful.

Could it be that he simply believes this and is not trying to lie ? I recall listening to XXX (I can not recall her name or find the video) who stated that what was accepted as anti-viral medication in the 80's is no longer mentioned in Medical School where her son studied. She suddenly realized that Medical Schools are blinding new physicians to old trustworthy medicine. They simply don't know there is medication which could be used.

I found this link thanks to the link you provide,

Here is a very interesting exchange IMHO,

Steve says:
November 28, 2020 at 10:20 am
Ian – this is a fantastic article, and places much more confidence in the work to understand this virus than I have been lead to believe. I’ve been on the fence as to whether there has been sufficiently robust work to clearly identify and isolate the virus, sequence it knowing it is both the culprit and free of other genetic material, and then prove its pathogenicity in humans and robustly show the linkage to COVID-19. In part, this caution has come from what seems to be an obsession with just one tiny part of the virus for PCR testing and vaccine development (the ORF1 Spike Protein), and in part due to what seems to be solid investigative work here that throws serious doubt to the genetic sequencing and isolation/pathogenicity work.
COVID 19 - Evidence Of Global Fraud
I am clearly not a virologist or microbiologist, and I this seems to be the problem leading to mass caution. The science and language is so black box to everyday (intelligent) folk, that it’s hard to decipher both the evidence and the debunking.
I wonder if you could comment on the article above, demonstrating where the author has misunderstood or manipulated the science? This would help in closing the scepticism down, beyond true great work above.
Thanks, Steve
  1. 3e584b63afeea34d20eb9035a0be56a7
    Ian M Mackay, PhD (EIC) says:
    November 28, 2020 at 2:12 pm
    PCR tests are not targeting Spike. No, I won’t be commenting.
Ian's first sentence I believe is correct but why no comment on the second ? OK, it might be because of the Alex Jones like quality to the web site.
However the issue of what is the PCR test actually doing is a valid issue as it is the bases of keeping the Illusion going. How Drosten so quickly had everything ready for testing smells to high heaven of preplanned "stage props". Plus much of what is written in that article partly covers what is in Ian's article.

So I'm on the fence with this one but won't dismiss the person outright.

By the way, Darwinian Chemical Systems is a really queer sounding name to use for a firm. It's like someone playing a joke on someone by "hiding in plain sight".

Back
Top Bottom