Today's Laugh Injection:

Must See: Boebert Trolls Biden And AOC With This Stunning Dress

Thursday, Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) debuted a dress inspired by a previous dress famously worn by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY). Ocasio-Cortez (AOC)'s infamous dress was pioneered at a gala event in NYC. The gown was white with red letters spelling out "Tax the rich."
🤣

Full pic:
FDZDsRAWUAUL3h5

Because the commenter is clearly not making an effort to understand, or is intentionally trying to obfuscate.

There is no "issue". The PCR test has been around since the early 80's. The reason it was so quickly prepared was due to it being a tried and tested process for detecting viral DNA. As Ian pointed out, technology has advanced to the point now where viruses can have their DNA completely sequenced before a PCR test is formulated for mass usage.

As stated so well by the C's, sometimes sitting on the fence makes you the perfect target for snipers.

No, we don't need to "be careful" with it at all. It's obvious BS for those with eyes to see, and there's enough information to review as is without undiscerning fruitloops with a solipsism fetish pushing that nonsense. Every time I check this thread I'm amazed by the amount of garbage that's given air. I think it's about time we locked it and require any extra posts to have moderator approval before being added. Some people here need a reality check by the looks of things.

Congratulations on being successfully vectored into throwing out the baby with the bathwater.
Hi Ryan

Whilst I understand you feel frustrated, this forum is a place of open debate and sharing. So please do try and remember that when you post.

Every time I check this thread I'm amazed by the amount of garbage that's given air. I think it's about time we locked it and require any extra posts to have moderator approval before being added. Some people here need a reality check by the looks of things.

Any suggestion that such an important and popular thread as this should be in some way censored isn't constructive or appropriate. Yes we could all do well to remember that in a time of fast moving day-to-day developments we need to remain as objective and removed from the eye of the storm as possible, and indeed exercise extra due diligence before racing to post every new issue we come across as if were gospel. But we also need to remember everyone without exception is under great stress and strain and doing what they can to stay sane and orderly and it is our duty of care for each other not to lash out, whatever is going on in our own lives at the time.

No, we don't need to "be careful" with it at all. It's obvious BS for those with eyes to see, and there's enough information to review as is without undiscerning fruitloops with a solipsism fetish pushing that nonsense.
Yes we do need to be careful. Its called external consideration. Making an argument is different from getting into an argument and whatever the strength of ones case one never succeeds in bringing truth to the surface by resorting to insults.

I do acknowledged you have grounds to be frustrated (and the horror show that's going on in Australia would be enough to sorely test the patience of a saint!) So for those members who haven't read it before, it might be worth revisiting this post from Niall back in March on the dangers of getting suckered into fixating on the counterproductive dead end of there being no virus.

I would suggest that much of this false debate has emerged from the information vacuum and deliberate misinformation that existed for far too long, most likely a result of the system's attempts to limit access to the full virus sequence because those who did see it too often openly stated it showed significant signs of human manipulation - and that indeed it was not 'novel' in the strict meaning of the natural term. As a result many authorities attempted to block access or obfuscate and this has in many ways helped fuel the theory that actually there is no virus to begin with. FWIW.

There is no "issue". The PCR test has been around since the early 80's. The reason it was so quickly prepared was due to it being a tried and tested process for detecting viral DNA. As Ian pointed out, technology has advanced to the point now where viruses can have their DNA completely sequenced before a PCR test is formulated for mass usage.

You might want to rethink this paragraph. There are indeed issues such as:

1. Process inventor Kary Mullis stating on numerous occasions that PCR is not a diagnostic tool and if used as such will provide false data.
2. The entire pandemic was fundamentally built on the back of Drosten PCR test which was thoroughly debunked back in November 2020 by some of the worlds leading experts in an independent peer review in which they outlined no fewer than 10 major scientific flaws. This test has been used worldwide to justify the need for further lockdowns etc.
3. The protocol setting of PCR levels at 40+ cycles by bodies such as the CDC and WHO guaranteed a test-demic because all literature associated with the product as well as multiple studies reveal this leads inexorably to a tidal wave of false positives.

No its not PCR's fault. Yes there is a problem with PCR used this way. I'm sure that's what you meant but perhaps it would have been better to focus on this instead of claiming what you did, don't you think?

Massive vax clot from nose - There are TONS of videos out there like this now, showing what the vax does to people​

A stunning anti vax video has been released by the emloyees of Proctor & Gamble​

They outline how the vax mandate is not mandatory, and that being forced to get it is coercion. They then state that if you think the supply chain crisis is bad now, what is going to happen if they shut all of Procter and Gamble's factories down by walking out.

They then say "you may not care about us, but you WILL care when the products you buy are missing from store shelves, everything from toothpaste to tampax".

Trucking industry hails 'huge victory' after Labor Secretary says most truckers will be exempt from Biden's vaccine mandate​

At first, I would have thought they'd force the mandate on truckers to help widen the blame for self-inflicted supply-chain problems. But, they must have seen what happened with truckers in Australia.

For the USA, this may not be so good, I think, because truckers were needed to cause a highly visible fuss. Most everything else can be covered up, but if truckers started blocking roads in protest, it would have been extremely obvious and made immediate impact on everyone's dearly held convenience. In the end, it should not be surprising that truckers were placated.

This is a statement I found on fb. It concerns Austria. The writer of this I know. I find it interesting . . . and good to know that there are people outside who are realizing what is going on:

Vaccism as a diversionary maneuver !!

As I have just learned from an absolutely reliable source, yesterday the members of the crisis meeting were informed by the experts called in that the fourth wave can no longer be stopped because the spike protection is failing on a broad basis!

Astra, Johnson, Moderna in particular, but also Pfizer, have catastrophic data that can no longer be denied.
The effect of the third stitch is also very limited, there are already the first clusters among those treated three times in Styria and Vienna!

Furthermore, figures were presented that only five percent of people can be blackmailed to the trick and that only 30 percent are willing to take the third trick in the foreseeable future.

The experts were asked which strategies are now available as options and the answer was:
"SEMI-WAY CONTROLLED SEQUENCE" !!!
Literally one of the stunned / desperate participants in the discussion said "if that comes out, they'll chase us to hell".
The government then presented the proposal coming from Vienna to reduce the situation - again literally -
"Focusing on the Unvaccinated" to relax.
The governors took up the proposal without hesitation.

In other words :
WITH FASCISM AGAINST UNVACCINATED THE COMPLETE FAILURE AND CHAOS SHOULD BE HIDDEN !!
(And of course these lousy characters are only interested in defending their own skin and positions - my comment)

Austria will therefore be divided further in the coming weeks, fascism towards a minority should serve as a distraction and in fact Austria will go the Swedish path of contamination in the coming months and as quickly as possible so that the fourth wave is over with the start of winter!

For this reason there will be no tests for vaccinated people outside of hospitals, these people are now deliberately used to allow the virus to circulate to the maximum!

By the way, the experts expect almost 20,000 positive tests per day as early as next week, the peak in the third week of November and the decline in the first two weeks of Christmas.

As I have heard, there are some other informants who are just releasing yesterday's news, because the discussion yesterday was very long, intense and quite controversial!
This government and their system are at an end.
Fascism and vaccination as diversionary maneuvers.
Ugh, I can't put into words how I despise these characters.

Governor Newsom hasn't been seen since his booster shot on October 27
CALIFORNIA – Governor Gavin Newsom has disappeared from the public since getting a COVID-19 booster shot. Newsom got the Moderna booster on October 27th. He abruptly cancelled his trip to Scotland and hasn’t been seen since he got the shot. The California governor was supposed to participate virtually in the climate summit but he didn’t make it.
He has 'family issues' apparently.

With all due respect Ryan, I think we need to be careful with either line. It's already been argued, I believe and is at this point not worth going down that road again.

There is a lot of smoke and mirrors in this charade, obviously and keeping the attic open/cup empty-ish is a good thing imo. E.g: maybe don't invest too heavily in your linked article("It's been isolated"). Or anyone who suggests "it doesn't exist".

Baby/bathwater...

There's a lot of smoke and mirrors, yes, but that does not mean we consign every theory to the "possible" category. Our task is to sort truth from lives and try to reach a close approximation of the truth. That task is not advanced by leaving everything 'open'.

11 heart attacks in this one festival. Requirements to get in was showing proof of a negative test or covid jab thereby implying a huge proportion of the 50k in attendance were probably jabbed

You could always look up previous cases of people suffering heart attacks at concerts due to crowd crushes. The usual cause of death is suffocation (for obvious reasons), which often causes cardiac arrest.

Geert just did another interview last night mainly concentrating on jabbing kids. Having listened to it, I think the main thing he's saying which he hasn't said before or which no one else has articulated can be found between 53min to 56ish min. Essentially I think he's explaining the main way autoimmunity will be initiated in kids but I don't fully understand it. Can someone explain?

He's a smart guy. Basically he's saying that the mRNA vaccines train the immune system to recognize and "go after" only one part of this virus (spike protein) which is a very poor immune response compared to the innate and normal immune response which is much more broad in spectrum. In addition, this over emphasis on spike protein creates too many spike specific antibodies that are 'hyper focused' on the spike antigen that can then lead to these antibodies recognizing and going after "self like structures" i.e. ( self or autoantigens) which are normal proteins etc. thereby causing autoimmune disease.

Back
Top Bottom