Hi this is for people losing their job in Australia. My friend, a nurse in a public hospital has been stood down for not getting the jabs. They want him to resign and he was about to but they called him yesterday urging him to write his letter of resignation. Their obvious desperation changed his mind, he's hanging in there until they sack him.

I'm in the same boat with my gov job, I'll be stood down in mid December, given a two month cooling off period in which I'll be urged to resign. Then I'll be 'dismissed for disobeying a direct order', I said bring it on. Already the goalposts are moving.

It seems they're somewhat concerned with the implications of firing us so I'm suggesting to my fellow Aussies with a government job to hang in there and let them sack you. Of course everyone's situation is different but it could be beneficial in the long run. It's nice seeing the Quislings squirm too!

Does anyone know what's happening with vaccines in Africa?

I don't think stats are maintained as clearly and cleanly as they are elsewhere but from social media I'm getting that the vaccines are in wide circulation and were in fact being given to kids before official approval from Western medical agencies. Also from social media I've seen accounts of mixing of vaccines e.g. non-western and western vaccines. Recent reports also show that the boosters are taking place.

I'm not seeing anything that I wouldn't expect to see i.e. that they are using Africa as a testing ground as per usual.

It's hard to get reports or updates from Africa, not sure if anyone has any good sources? Anyways, from what I can see is that things are progressing as they are here in the West. Absence of the stats and reports doesn't necessarily mean nothing is happening - perhaps in Africa they can tolerate vaccine side effects better or perhaps no one is maintaining any stats to actually know something isn't right. In the west I think we're overloaded with stats and reports but I think the opposite would be true in a place like Africa. It's akin to a tree falling in a forest with their being no one to hear it fall.
This is coming out of Africa. A new variant they think came from an HIV/Aids patient. I wonder if the patient had HIV to begin with or if this person was vaxxed and this is the consequence of the mutations that Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche was talking about.
It has 26 points of contact!

I could post this on the movie forum, but this movie of 1981 is so relevant that it's better to post this here.
I started to watch it and it's seems pretty ....accurate. Here's a good summary of it :

You can find it almost everywhere (youtube, odysee, ...)
Here's the link to crowdbunker, the movie is 1h25 :

Alberta, Canada.

That quote stuns me.
Cute kids. I hope they make it.
Here in Alberta, there are nearly 400,000 children eligible for "shots in the arms starting Friday."
So, they've decided that they don't want so many orphans in this reset?

Australia . . .

A Phone Call to the Northern Territory Administrator AFTER they started FORCE VAXING people in the town of Katherine this morning.

November 24, 2021

This too, has been blocked. Must have been good.

Here’s a snippet from the dialogue:
“ when this country wakes up to what you’re [expletive] doing, you’re the ones that are going to be running...”

What do mean it’s been blocked?
What’s happened since the phone call?
It means the vid won't play, just a black screen. If you try to use the search button for the title, it no longer exists. I get that ALOT, that's why I sometimes ask for a brief comment on what is said because I can't watch them here in Australia.

This too, has been blocked. Must have been good.
I listened to it, but it wasn't worth it IMO. A guy phones the NT Administrator's office, asks the receptionist to put on the Administrator.. she says the Admin. isn't there, he gets increasingly belligerent and condescending.. lecturing her about war crimes, calling her "an old biddy", saying he's being denied access.. She eventually puts him on to a deputy or secretary (I forget the exact title of the lady) to the Administrator. Then he has a big rant at her about it all.. she's clearly humouring what is to her a slightly crazy person. Pretty much all she says for the entire call is "yep.." "yep.." "uh huh..".. Which he takes as agreement to everything he's saying. He gets quite rude, says a lot of disjointed things about war crimes, sovereign citizens, foreign corporate powers, etc... eventually he goes, basically, "ok, so you know and have agreed to all this, bye."..End of call. She doesn't ever actually say anything.

I'm not saying he's wrong, just that it wasn't worth listening to, provides no information except that the NT Administrator's office has some very patient people working there :)

PS it's not blocked for me, must be specific to your ISP @stellar .. maybe these blocks could be gotten around by setting your computer to use a different DNS.. We used to get problems with blocked sites when using telstra's default DNS, but changing to google's one fixed it..

It means the vid won't play, just a black screen. If you try to use the search button for the title, it no longer exists. I get that ALOT, that's why I sometimes ask for a brief comment on what is said because I can't watch them here in Australia.
So he said the military was forceably dragging people out of their homes, and inferring to be vaccinated.
I didn’t listen to the whole thing but the caller claimed the right to self defence under international law and they would defend themselves.

I listened to it, but it wasn't worth it IMO. A guy phones the NT Administrator's office, asks the receptionist to put on the Administrator.. she says the Admin. isn't there, he gets increasingly belligerent and condescending.. lecturing her about war crimes, calling her "an old biddy", saying he's being denied access.. She eventually puts him on to a deputy or secretary (I forget the exact title of the lady) to the Administrator. Then he has a big rant at her about it all.. she's clearly humouring what is to her a slightly crazy person. Pretty much all she says for the entire call is "yep.." "yep.." "uh huh..".. Which he takes as agreement to everything he's saying. He gets quite rude, says a lot of disjointed things about war crimes, sovereign citizens, foreign corporate powers, etc... eventually he goes, basically, "ok, so you know and have agreed to all this, bye."..End of call. She doesn't ever actually say anything.

I'm not saying he's wrong, just that it wasn't worth listening to, provides no information except that the NT Administrator's office has some very patient people working there :)

PS it's not blocked for me, must be specific to your ISP @stellar .. maybe these blocks could be gotten around by setting your computer to use a different DNS.. We used to get problems with blocked sites when using telstra's default DNS, but changing to google's one fixed it..
It doesn't really surprise me that it contained a sort of emotional rant. Regardless, anything that questions the narrative is soon taken down, blocked, deleted, whatever, so it's expected.

I seriously doubt any similar actions will result in positive outcomes. It would probably take much wiser and stealthier action which is really lacking as most people are swamped with emotions right now weather righteous or not. FWIW.

Is this real, will they actually use military to forcibly vaccinate people or is it just stirring up fear and anxiety so people go get vaccinated?
It’s hard to not feel terrified.

It's a big thing going on in the Northern Territory for the last few days, and I don't know how much of it is real.. Seems to have been triggered by the chief minister up there saying 20 military people were brought in to transport covid cases and close contacts from a couple aboriginal communities, to a quarantine facility.. and then someone's facebook post saying they heard from a soldier that they (the army) had surrounded a town (in remote NT) and forcibly injected people. I've so far seen videos from extremely worried/angry people trying to find out what's going on.. a refutation (on a mainstream news site) purportedly from someone at one of those towns, saying it's not true.. and a lot of people reacting to the upset videos..

Also saw mention of even worse stuff having recently happened in other, even more remote communities. There is a lot of history of this kinda stuff happening out there. Those communities are very easy targets, and well out of the reach of public observation.

Dunno.. either way a lot of fear is being generated.. (I'm trying to be as cool and collected as possible, but it's very upsetting, feels really close to home because I used to live up there, even knew some of the people making videos as friends-of-friends)

Back
Top Bottom