Regarding Austria currently being the test case for "mandatory vaccinations" in the Western world, it seems that this was planned well in advance by increasing PCR testing to insane levels.

Austria is currently doing 20 times as many PCR tests per thousand people compared to a year ago.

Even compared to "insane" Australia (or countries like the US, Germany or Switzerland), Austria is doing 10 times as many tests per thousand people as these are doing right now:

Image1.png

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Testing - Statistics and Research

Yet this 20 times increase in testing compared to a year ago produces only about twice the number of "positives" compared to a year ago:

Image1.png

Austria: Coronavirus Pandemic Country Profile

However, the graph of "confirmed positives" looks scary and that is all that matters ("we need mandatory vaxxing!"). Let's ignore that 20 times as many people have to be tested to arrive at these numbers.

For all, who are wondering if forced vaccination is possible, if transhumanizm is possible, if inhalable vaccines are possible,... Meanwhile in China, remember, this world has become global village, what you see today "over there", will be reality tomorrow "over here"

Nicole Elisei (@EliseiNicole) Tweeted:
#China 🤔🤔🤔 https://t.co/cIAAJjrZA9 Nicole Elisei (@EliseiNicole) Tweeted:
#China https://t.co/w7etHnh2Vg Nicole Elisei (@EliseiNicole) Tweeted:
#China 🤡 https://t.co/8pIQbeMaZ1 Nicole Elisei (@EliseiNicole) Tweeted:
#China https://t.co/Fwvmt4QGzl https://twitter.com/EliseiNicole/status/1461080660186218504?s=20
#China https://t.co/MZmS6zUHF8 https://twitter.com/EliseiNicole/status/1461080183063171076?s=20
#China https://t.co/NdvkAZCgUW https://twitter.com/EliseiNicole/status/1461080044865007619?s=20
#China https://t.co/O0OLLeUieW https://twitter.com/EliseiNicole/status/1461079436196040705?s=20
https://t.co/bW2yKhwE67 https://twitter.com/EliseiNicole/status/1460194021264044032?s=20
#China 🤔 https://t.co/HUZ9CtoY0d https://twitter.com/EliseiNicole/status/1459779089838092291?s=20

It sure looks scary.

But does this help us ? I mean ultra short twitter clips in foreign language most people don’t understand what exactly it is about - and in what context…

Sure, I can guess. But it leaves ( in me personally ) just a constant stream of chatter and stress without getting any wiser - falling back on guesses. Which i rather do not engage in if i can avoid it.

No offense Natalija8, I really do not mean to be impolite - but the noise isn’t helping.

Thank
It sure looks scary.

But does this help us ? I mean ultra short twitter clips in foreign language most people don’t understand what exactly it is about - and in what context…

Sure, I can guess. But it leaves ( in me personally ) just a constant stream of chatter and stress without getting any wiser - falling back on guesses. Which i rather do not engage in if i can avoid it.

No offense Natalija8, I really do not mean to be impolite - but the noise isn’t helping.
Thank you, sincerely, my dear friend X-Pan, for being honest. No way your honesty would offend me. Yes, it is noisy and disturbing, but on the other side of this noise and scarsity is the truth. It is happening in this times, on the other side of globe and as everything is an experiment, being in act on humanity, we can expect, it is going to come over to our side. I'm here in Swiss now, for almost 7 months. In pretty heavy situation, this moment, being without job, without jab, runing out of possibilities to earn for my costs, but my intuition and my "gut feeling" told me to leave Austria, seven months ago and, as always, time has showed me, that this was the only right thing to do. Now I have that feeling again, that PTBs are going to spread such transhumanistic way of everyday live on all of the globe, sooner or later and my feelings are to share this knowledge about what is coming, if the humanity doesn't stop it. Off course there is another way for this agenda to be stoped, with "overpower" of nature, what the Cs are talking about for decades now.
Sorry again for noisy posting, but such is the truth and the reality we are living in.
And yes, the videos are ultra short and in foreign language, which I don't understand either, but there is a saying in my culture, that says a picture is worth tausand words. Wish you all Good and may all, that has been reduced to noise, become music again, for everybody, everywhere 🤲💛💚🤲

Last edited:
So, they've decided that they don't want so many orphans in this reset?

I have been power-reading (my version of it at least) CatHoM. I should've read it a long time ago it's so good. It's making me eat some humble pie from another thread that I will be commenting on soon... but I digress.

After jumping on the forum and reading your comment, I continued reading CatHoM and ran across a section that made me think back to it. On page 209, Laura quotes Hildegard Lewy:

"If, in the consequence of a war, pestilence, or other public calamity, Saturn's congregation was threatened with catastrophe, it was customary that the ruler of the respective community sacrificed his most beloved child to that planet. This custom, in turn, is explained by the legend that Saturn himself sacrificed his son on an altar when pestilence threatened his congregation. In fact, child-sacrifices appear to have been so typical a trait of the cult of the planet Saturn that still in the Middle Ages this star was known as the "children-devouring planet."

(Laura) As I pointed out in Volume I of Secret History, there is certainly evidence in the story of Jepthah's daughter that Yahweh (or, as we are now considering, the original god of the peoples of Palestine, including early Hebrews) was originally a God who may have demanded human sacrifice. (emphasis hers)

I can't say that this is the, or even a, reason behind this vax debacle, you understand. It was, quite literally, in my face just after reading your reply. Though I gotta say, this whole thing is getting creepier and weirder and more nonsensical by the minute.

I listened to it, but it wasn't worth it IMO. A guy phones the NT Administrator's office, asks the receptionist to put on the Administrator.. she says the Admin. isn't there, he gets increasingly belligerent and condescending.. lecturing her about war crimes, calling her "an old biddy", saying he's being denied access.. She eventually puts him on to a deputy or secretary (I forget the exact title of the lady) to the Administrator. Then he has a big rant at her about it all.. she's clearly humouring what is to her a slightly crazy person. Pretty much all she says for the entire call is "yep.." "yep.." "uh huh..".. Which he takes as agreement to everything he's saying. He gets quite rude, says a lot of disjointed things about war crimes, sovereign citizens, foreign corporate powers, etc... eventually he goes, basically, "ok, so you know and have agreed to all this, bye."..End of call. She doesn't ever actually say anything.

I'm not saying he's wrong, just that it wasn't worth listening to, provides no information except that the NT Administrator's office has some very patient people working there :)

PS it's not blocked for me, must be specific to your ISP @stellar .. maybe these blocks could be gotten around by setting your computer to use a different DNS.. We used to get problems with blocked sites when using telstra's default DNS, but changing to google's one fixed it..
The weird thing is, that it's not for all videos. So maybe my ip is looking into too much of what they don't like. Dunno. ;-)

The weird thing is, that it's not for all videos. So maybe my ip is looking into too much of what they don't like. Dunno. ;-)
Today I went onto an Australian site, or tried to, to look into some long life freeze dried foods. I kept getting warnings that this may be a fake site (which I know it isn't) then it wanted me to verify my approval to get to the site and on and on.
Finally I just typed in the name of the company and got it. I think I'll call them directly to place my order just to avoid any more bots. 🤨

Portugal also jumped on the new measures train, but not as severe as the northern European countries. Last night the PM announced that the state of calamity will be implemented once more and that new measures will come into effect on 1st December but, he said, 'vaccination has helped massively' :lol: ! After having bragged for weeks of having 87% of the population injected, only babies and children running around uninjected, the unvaccinated are only gonna be banned from restaurants, cultural events, gyms and touristic establishments. For the rest the dormant testing industry will be revived, all people flying in must present negative test, masks indoors back on the menu, working from home, extra 'containment holiday' after Christmas and further pushing and buying of vaccines by the government (for the boosters to come). They decide if they're going to come for the children next week.

The island of Madeira is interesting in this respect: they have a highly obedient population, everybody injected and everybody wears masks. From today till December 15, it will no longer be enough to be vaccinated: every person on the island (280,000 with tourists) is now meant to take a rapid antigen test at a pharmacy or street testing tent every seven days. They are proud that they are like Gibraltar and Israel. They now see the injections don't work, so boosters are reinforced, massive testing and tracing deployed and so it goes on and on and on. Logic has long since disappeared. Indeed, the gift that keeps on giving.

To be honest, decades of corruption, cronyism, incompetence and mismanagement have sent the economy and the country south already, so it seems a lockdown would have been out of the question. New elections have been called for 30th January 2022.

In the meantime, we have the last set of 'difficult' covidiot in laws staying with us and i am just amazed to notice how centered and calm, yet engaging and pleasant i find myself. Gosh, what a difference with 2 years ago, when i saw them last. Ha! The buttons i just to have with them seem to have evaporated!

In Macedonia as in the other places, the government is following the totalitarian restrictive agenda. For a few months already, unvaccinated cant enter any restaurants or coffee shops, shopping centers.

Less than half of the adult population is vaccinated with 2 doses and that is making the authorities very angry.

Yesterday in the local gym where I go I saw a new sign with the text that only vaccinated people and people with negative PCR tests can enter inside. Nobody asked me if I am vaccinated or not when I enter, so I don't know why they put it. Maybe just to be safe from any inspection if they come to check if the owner is respecting the protocols.
Or maybe they will ask that after my membership expires on Dec 20. Maybe the vaccination will be a condition if I want to extend my membership after the one expires.

Also, yesterday evening some old friends asked to go out and have some talk. We went to a local coffee shop. the waiter came and asked that he must follow the protocols and ask us if we are vaccinated. We said that we are not. For a few seconds, he was confused. He asked us a few more times. He could not believe or accept our answer.
Then we sad to him that we will go if there is some problems with that. He said that he must talk with the manager. He came and said that it is not a problem but if the police and inspection come to the entrance door, please get up and go out on the backdoor. The backdoor we'll be unlocked.
If you see them coming inside, just get out through that door.

I felt like we are in a WW2 movie. The resistance is hiding from Gestapo. This is not the first time that this is happening. Many restaurant owners who have connections with the ruling party or the government are doing the same. They don't want to lose their customers but at the same time, they don't want the inspections on their necks.

Interesting times.

Last week or so I was just starting to feel a stir of people awakening. I think the athletes who have been having issues was starting to get noticed. Also demonstrations but feeling that something is bubbling, I know I can get caught up with wishful thinking though.
Anyway right on que the new variant to smash us back into our little holes.
It's never ending their relentless push to jab, jab and jab.
I'll await for the UK gov, to bring back the masks and restrictions. I'd imagine they'll do it as not enough are having the booster jab. Freedom will be the dangling carrot!
Sorry to complain I had some optimism earlier in the week but the new strain seems to have quelled. Must remember not to invest myself in an outcome and let the dice roll.

Dear Woodsman, don't get me wrong, but are you serrious about the statement, you are being glad, that you are not connected to someone elses karma? It is like a cell in middle finger of your left leg would made a statetment it is not connected with a cell of your nose or eye, or ..
I see you are being on this forum for quite a long time now, I guessed people here are all aware of interconectness of all and everybody, it is a part of divinity, that interconectness. It is also what all religions are saying, or teaching if you like, from islam to hooponopono or shamanism. It is this interconectness that is essence of karma. Sorry, brother, friend, if you think you are not connected to me or my karma, 'cause I feel completly different about you and each and every soul, walking this mother Earth right now.
Well sure...

There's karma (We're all part of god, and the fate of the rabbit on the other side of the globe is connected to each of us and vice/versa).

And then there's KARMA (You shot your brother in a past life because he stole your wife, and now in this one the three of you have to deal with that.)

Definitions. I think bold face and italics provide an extra bandwidth to a word's meaning. If we standardized it, it could probably stop wars -or at least a lot of wasted breath.

Last week or so I was just starting to feel a stir of people awakening. I think the athletes who have been having issues was starting to get noticed. Also demonstrations but feeling that something is bubbling, I know I can get caught up with wishful thinking though.
Anyway right on que the new variant to smash us back into our little holes.
It's never ending their relentless push to jab, jab and jab.
I'll await for the UK gov, to bring back the masks and restrictions. I'd imagine they'll do it as not enough are having the booster jab. Freedom will be the dangling carrot!
Sorry to complain I had some optimism earlier in the week but the new strain seems to have quelled. Must remember not to invest myself in an outcome and let the dice roll.

Yes I think the people of the UK are probably getting too relaxed about the whole scenario (in the eyes of the PTB anyway). They have given us the carrot with the relaxation of rules regarding access, masks etc and now they are going to bring out the big stick. The new mutations will no doubt result in a new lockdown, mask restrictions etc. etc. It has been said that the new mutations will be reaching our shores in the not too distant future. Read that as a promise, not a warning.

Regarding the boosters; it is all to do with semantics. People are more susceptible to having a booster than having a third vaccination (which is what it is). Boosting sounds good - it is positive sounding and is doing something. Who in their right mind wouldn't want something in their body boosted...? After all, if you are desperate for a coffee, you talk about needing a boost of caffeine. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom