1992 • Rio de Janeiro • The stepping stone

I just remember an important detail from a discussion at the german Nuoflix.de talkshow called “Röper and Stein” recently:

It was about the UN meeting in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 3-14 June 1992 which was an important gathering under the label of "Conference on Environment and Development" or better known under the great title of "Earth Summit". In essence; the kick-off for the UN 2021/2030 agenda.

The Climate change agenda roots can be traced back to the first "Human Environment" meeting in Stockholm 1972 with Maurice Strong laying the public ground to a future frenzy of Climate Change hysteria. Curiously that man was an oil and mineral business guy, according Wikipedia - playing Climate expert. Not unlike Bill Gates, going from Computer Nerd to Vaccine Expert and now Climate expert, as well. (They got plenty of tinfoil hats, one could say)

The lesser known

However... at the same time in Rio de Janeiro 1992, there was a much lesser known event going on at the same time - the "Convention on Biological Diversity" where the delegates basically traveled back and forth between both UN events. When you heard/hear the word "Bio Diversity" - you were probably associating it with of good deeds for humanity and how to preserve the variation of endangered animals and plant species, etc.

Well that... was just for show. A mouse trap for the public.

Treaty with Big Pharma

181 UN member states signed an agreement (treaty) to protect and support the Bio Diversity of THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY’S future genetic technologies and new types of "medicines"

BAM !!
What a switch of reality... I was pretty chocked when I heard this.

So, when the UN/WHO and the usual suspects did their thing years before the Plandemic together with Big Pharma - it was then time to implement the future spectacle called "Corona Pandemic".

The UN/WHO tentacles knocked onto the doors of most Nations - reminding them that they had obligated themselves to support Big Pharma's new genetic tech: And so the time had come to bring the project into the minds of men, into every corner of the planet.

It is another aspect added, why so many governments uniformly played by the same script book all over the planet at once. And hasn't the private fake WHO just recently outlined "guidelines" for the "acceptance of manipulations in the human genome"?

What a surprise:
They once started with modifying plants with GMO. They continued with modifying animals. They get the jerk-off Nobel prize for the genetic cut-and-paste technology Crispr9. And now, as it so "happens",
it is all about modifying/experimenting on humans, while curiously, we see openly a shameless lack of respect, morality, dignity and humanity.

But then I think...
they have it coming too, one or the other way. It's not just us, you know. They too (all involved), will one day stand there, jaws hanging, shaking and realizing at some primitive level, that ultimately the clock is ticking for them as well, without much difference. As everyone involved will one day face the same fate of what they have delegated to be unleashed upon us, onto humanity, in this miserable, utterly dark game being played out into a fever pitch.

Argentina: Congressman Yedlin asks to make Covid vaccine mandatory, inoculate "all children" and apply restrictions to those who do not get vaccinated

In spite of being in the experimental stage and for this reason the long-term adverse effects are unknown, the Congressman for Tucumán, Pablo Yedlin, demanded to make the inoculation against Covid-19 mandatory in Argentina. The current President of the Health Commission of the Lower House, and eternal lobbyist of the laboratories, stated: "Those who do not get vaccinated will suffer some levels of restriction (...) We have to discuss the incorporation of the coronavirus vaccine to the mandatory calendar".

When asked about the application of a "Health Pass", whose implementation in Argentina has already started precisely in Tucumán, he expressed: "It is an issue to be solved, many countries in the world are doing it" and he answered affirmatively: "Any element that favors more people to be vaccinated is a good measure".

In his opinion: "In Argentina we have the possibility of vaccinating all of us, that nobody is left without a second dose and that all children are inoculated", despite the fact that children have practically no risk with this disease and their inoculation is discussed all over the world, even by institutions that have actively supported vaccination in other age groups.

However, the series of inoculations does not stop there: "We need to generate the largest possible influx of people to comply with their second dose and to start with the third one".

Carla Vizzotti, Argentina's Minister of Health, had already announced on November 26 that the Government is working on the implementation of a "health pass for the most risky activities, mass events and in enclosed spaces, for those over 13 years of age", claiming as a requirement "that they have the complete scheme".

Who is Pablo Yedlin? Of medical training, linked to the interests of the pharmaceutical industry, in 2018 he promoted, together with the Fundación Huésped, the new vaccine law with mandatory and compulsory application. According to Yedlin himself the business of the laboratories would have been increased by U$S 400 million dollars with such initiative.

Yedlin has been acting in the National Congress as a bishop of the current Chief of Cabinet of Ministers, Juan Manzur, both strongly linked to the owner of the Insud group, Hugo Sigman, owner of Laboratorios Bagó, Chemo and Elea, among others.

In October 2020 he was the promoter of the judicial immunity for the laboratories. On that occasion he warned that "We renounce to oppose sovereign immunity defense in particular issues that have to do with this, as it has been done several times, for example, with the foreign debt", and clarified that "this is a request made by the pharmaceutical industry to all countries".

Congressman Pablo Yedlin has a history of favoring entities linked to the health business. Yedlin was denounced when he was Minister of Health of the province of Tucumán for fraud in 2010 and sanctioned by the Court of Auditors of his province for an undue payment of $800,000 to an NGO known as Fundación Salud, for dental courses that were never given, which became known in Tucumán as the "Funsal scandal".

But the scandals of the lobbyist of the Yedlin laboratories do not end there. He was also denounced in 2005 for the application of drugs unfit for human consumption in the Roca Institute, an agency under the Executive Power of the Province of Tucumán, which depended on his jurisdiction, and which deals with children in conflict with the law. On that occasion Yedlin would have authorized Dr. Susana Viale de Hansen to apply the drug despite being warned in writing by Fundación Adoptar in 2005, which ended with the death of the child Ariel Llanos.

Not only soccer players are having these "spontaneous" cardiac Issues, now the attention has turned to the fans watching the game; this happened last evening in England:

Medical emergencies in the crowd caused two Premier League matches to be halted on Wednesday night.

The game between Watford and leaders Chelsea was stopped for more than 30 minutes after a supporter suffered a cardiac arrest during the first half.

The fan was stabilised before being taken to hospital.

Later, the start of the second half between Southampton and Leicester was delayed by about 15 minutes after a supporter was taken ill.

At Vicarage Road, the incident happened as Watford defender Adam Masina was receiving treatment.

Medical staff from both teams raced across the pitch to deal with the emergency, as both sets of players returned to the dressing rooms in the 12th minute with the score 0-0.

Almost 25 minutes after the game was halted, the supporter was carried out on a stretcher and the game resumed 32 minutes after it was stopped.

"Our thoughts are with the fan - who had a cardiac arrest but has now been stabilised - and all those affected," said Watford.

"Thank you to the medical staff, players and fans for their quick response."

Chelsea said: "The thoughts of everyone at Chelsea Football Club are with the fan and all those affected. Our thanks to the medical staff here at Vicarage Road for their quick response."

In October, Newcastle fan Alan George Smith collapsed during the team's Premier League home defeat by Tottenham.

When the thread moves this fast, I had to look for what you were referring to, but it must have been this Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

Was the video of Dr. Noack's police visit shared? This version was uploaded November 30 SHOCKING: DR. NOACK DIED HOURS AFTER EXPOSING DEADLY SECRET OF THE COVID VACCINES

In Dr. Andreas Noack wurde ermordet !!! WACHT AUF ‼️💖‼️ his wife claims the video was uploaded on Tuesday, November 23 at ten o'clock in the morning. In this Neue Details Über den Tod von Andreas Noack... Teil 1 it is said he died on November 26. Maybe our German forum members can figure it out? She interprets his death as murder, but it would be difficult to prove, because it looked natural. Whether murder, natural, or a variety of suicide, I think they should have called a doctor before. Maybe his wife was in shock and action paralyzed. The video in the article shows a police visit, a rude one. The article continues.

It turns out there is a Stew Peters interview with DR. PABLO CAMPRA – GRAPHENE OXIDE WIRELESS NETWORK: BIOWEAPON SHOTS CONTAIN WIRELESS NANOSENSOR posted on December 1. They talk about graphene oxide, not graphene hydroide. Dr Campro would like others to do similar research, and verify what they do, and they should. It would be nice to know if there really is graphen hydroxide in the vaccines and if it really has the properties that Andreas Noack claims?

I found the most of the above links after watching:
SHOCKING: Dr. Carrie Madej Releases FIRST LOOK at Pfizer Vial Contents from October 20. Under the Microscope with Carrie Madej no date
DR. CHRISTIANE NORTHRUP EXPLAINS CONTENTS OF COVID VACCINE from around May 1st mentioned in this post from July 7 by @Tycho which also has a video about nanobots made of biological material. DR. CARRIE MADEJ: COVID SHOTS, DNA & TRANSHUMANISM

According to Clif High in one of his latest videos, the Noack story is not true.

Go to 29.13

The entire video is also well worth watching.

Clif lays out current events for us in Trench Woo…the Maxwell trial corruption, The Flynn/Wood kerfuffle, CFO resignations, and more. Though there’s nothing in the wind about it, he says he’s waiting for the Disney CFO to come out as stepping down, a huge temporal marker.

Disney CEO Bob Chapek is stepping down as chairman of the board. Anything to do with the Maxwell trial, Twitter or child trafficking?

March of the Vaccine dead,
in Parma, Italy (1.5 min)

Italy-March-of-the-Vaccine-Dead.jpg

In my opinion, a powerful statement; People march though the town of Parma, Italy - with the images of their diseased loved ones, caused by those experimental, lethal injections. Investigative Corona Committee Berlin, lawyer Vivianne Fischer wrote on her Telegram channel:

🇬🇧 "Oh God, how terrible. So many people with the pictures of their loved ones who died after vaccination. It is a huge disgrace that people here were driven into the injection unsuspectingly. The day will come when all those involved will have to answer. Soon."
🇩🇪 "Oh Gott, wie schrecklich. So viele Menschen mit den Bildern ihrer nach Impfung verstorbenen Angehörigen. Es ist eine Riesenschande, dass die Menschen hier nichtsahnend in die Spritze getrieben worden sind. Der Tag wird kommen, an dem sich alle Beteiligten zu verantworten haben werden. Bald."

March of the Vaccine dead,
in Parma, Italy (1.5 min)

View attachment 52072

In my opinion, a powerful statement; People march though the town of Parma, Italy - with the images of their diseased loved ones, caused by those experimental, lethal injections. Investigative Corona Committee Berlin, lawyer Vivianne Fischer wrote on her Telegram channel:
Yes, this is the way to go !!!!

Same was done in Argentina many many years ago. It started small but slowly grew to a huge movement.

🇸🇪 New restrictions likely in Sweden
(kind of the same game last winter)

Today a meeting was about the upcoming new restrictions for Sweden, which are most likely being put in place next week. The leading mainstream media DN.se has published following article today (2 Dec 2021). I may add, that everything is still (thanks god) suited under the umbrella of "recommendations". It usually means you will see it reflected through quickly changed behavior among the public, on busses and subways, stores and streets. A lot more masks will be staring in "your face" (resulting into a Gag-reflex warning for those who still have open eyes).

It is a repetition of last winter/spring restrictions... :whistle:

Public Health Agency (FHM): New measures may be needed as early as next week

On behalf of the government, the Public Health Agency has developed a proposal for infection control measures related to the pandemic. The background to this is the increasing spread of infection that is visible in large parts of Europe and in Sweden, albeit from low levels.

At a press conference, the Director-General of the Public Health Agency, Karin Tegmark Wisell, said that such measures could be introduced soon.
- If the spread of infection continues at the rate we are seeing now, I think we may have to take some measures as early as next week.

As a first step, in the event of a continued increase in the spread of the disease
and some increase in the burden of care, it is proposed to reintroduce recommendations on mouthguards on public transport and advice on avoiding crowding. At this stage, employers should also allow home working and higher education institutions, such as colleges and universities, should take care to avoid large crowds, according to the proposal.

If the spread of infection increases further
- a situation described by the Public Health Agency as a "significant increase in the spread of infection" - the recommendation is that colleges and universities should conduct teaching partly at a distance. At the same time, adults are advised to refrain from competitions and matches and sports clubs to refrain from organising tournaments and camps.

In cases of "very high transmission"
and very high burden on health services, adults will also be advised to limit their social contacts, according to the proposal. Distance learning may then also apply to secondary schools.

- As before, the measures need to be proportionate to the risks associated with the spread of the disease and be seen from a broad public health perspective," says Karin Tegmark Wisell.

Both she and Lena Hallengren say that they will return early next week with a more concrete plan.

Lena Hallengren says that Sweden needs to have a high level of preparedness to meet the feared increase in the spread of infection.
- We may have to introduce new restrictions relatively soon, she says.

From Wednesday 1 December, organisers will be able to require proof of vaccination for public gatherings with more than 100 participants. This includes concerts, theatre performances and nightclubs. The government will soon send out a proposal to allow vaccination certificates to be used in even more activities, such as restaurants.

Regarding the new omicron virus variant, Minister for Social Affairs Lena Hallengren says that the variant calls for additional caution. According to Karin Tegmark Wisell, the Public Health Agency's proposals for infection control measures are relevant even if the omicron variant were to become dominant in Sweden.

- If the omicron variant were to take over the spread of infection globally, in Europe and in Sweden, it would be the same disease. This means that the same measures to reduce the intensity of contact would apply in such a situation,' she says. She also says that the pace of vaccination will be crucial for future developments.
- From the age of 50 onwards, there are large groups in the population who have still not been vaccinated.

Proposals for new restrictions:

• General advice to individuals

• Keep your distance and avoid crowding

• Choose other means of transport than public transport if possible

• Use mouthguards on public transport if crowding cannot be avoided

General advice to employers

• Enable employees to work from home to some extent

• If possible, conduct meetings digitally instead of physically

• Avoid large gatherings

• Take measures to enable staff to keep their distance at the workplace whenever possible.

Source: Public Health Agency🇸🇪

Yes, this is the way to go !!!!

Same was done in Argentina many many years ago. It started small but slowly grew to a huge movement.

When I saw the video, I immediately sensed a strong wow-resonance and thought.... Why haven't we/I thought of this before ?

I too believe, this is the way to go !

Also because, if police/military etc dares to intervene grieving people walking in the streets with images of their diseased beloved ones... that would be a major no-go for many people, even the blind ones would start to get unsettled in the face of such cruelty.

@Hi_Henry @XPan

Seeing that you have mentioned the Mothers of Plaza de Mayo, as an Argentine, let me tell you that perhaps it is not the best example to make comparisons.

Yes, it is true that there were disappeared and the number is divided between a fixed number (30.000) and a relative number.

But it's not the number I want to talk about. Over the years the group has become a political agent, where in the end the struggle for truth and justice is overshadowed by interests that have little to do with the needs of the people, the majority.

One of its founders, Estela de Carlotto, can find her name on the Open Society list.

Argentina's Soros-funded "trusted leaders": from the right to the left they are all there

The list of Soros' "trusted allies".

The following is the list of the Argentine "reliable allies" of Soros' Open Society Foundations, alphabetically ordered by their last name, and stating the position in which they appear in it. It is possible to observe Soros' breadth of vision, as it includes from the right to the left, a good part of the "Who's Who" of Argentine politics and the supposedly critical press. Soros has almost balanced gender equality, with 21 women and 26 men.

Se-filtro%CC%81-la-lista-de-los-poli%CC%81ticos-financiados-por-Soros.jpg

And I comment the following, because I know that most of the people here are English speakers and do not know the political history of my country.

We Argentines, (although not all of us) know very well that the International Sinarchy exists. Here in the forum we call it the Elite, the PTB.

Since the end of World War II, my country has been fighting for political sovereignty and economic independence. Since that time the power of the Sinarchy has been identified. Unfortunately it is a very asymmetric struggle, and when the dictatorship does not work, cultural colonization begins.

So because of this, the Mothers of Plaza de Mayo group is under the influence of such forces.

One of its founders, Estela de Carlotto, can find her name on the Open Society list.

Argentina's Soros-funded "trusted leaders": from the right to the left they are all there

And I comment the following, because I know that most of the people here are English speakers and do not know the political history of my country.

We Argentines, (although not all of us) know very well that the International Sinarchy exists. Here in the forum we call it the Elite, the PTB.

Since the end of World War II, my country has been fighting for political sovereignty and economic independence. Since that time the power of the Sinarchy has been identified. Unfortunately it is a very asymmetric struggle, and when the dictatorship does not work, cultural colonization begins.

So because of this, the Mothers of Plaza de Mayo group is under the influence of such forces.
I added the "Ha Ha" icon for your comment because in the end THAT IS WHAT one must lookout for, the hijacking of the movement. It's happened more often than most are aware. Sometime people look with great admiration at some icon without realizing they are looking at a puppet who really worked for the bad guys.

Have a look at this analysis of US vax injuries as a function of time and batch #:

Patterns of Deployment of Toxic Covid Vaccine Batches

What this analysis shows is that the vax producers are coordinated at a high level for experimental purposes. Different batches of varying toxicity are deployed by each manufacturer in different time periods so that a rough dose/response curve can be generated across a probable (my guess) range of 1) minor or no reaction, 2) temporary debilitating, 3)permanently debilitating, and finally, 4) death. This certainly explains why the vax contents have not been defined – they are intentionally different.

The analysis presented at the above link is discussed/presented slowly so everyone can understand it. The conclusions are undeniable
Same author's followup analysis of vax injury database showing high injuries from vax batches that end in 20A and 21A - the number of injuries from these two batch identifiers far outweigh the rest (in the US). Assuming his analysis is correct, you would certainly want to avoid those batch designations in the US.

COVID Vaccine Batch Numbers Code for Toxicity

I get that aborigines in Australia are being rounded up and put in 'covid camps'. I thought that aborigines could live out in the desert with a pair of flip-flops and a sharp stick. Not so with modern-day aborigines. Same with American Indians. We are all on the dole of the government no matter our racial heritage. What do we really need to survive in this world? A safe place to sleep, food, water, and a supportive social environment. wireless earbuds, movie subscriptions, computers, and a job that we need to travel to through 30 miles of ugly traffic is optional.

A question I would like to ask the C's is: Is there anywhere in this universe where a third-density planet exists that is not infected with 4th density STS opportunists?

Back
Top Bottom