The time machine will be created

More on point to what I believe the OP is wondering. Can we PHYSICALLY move ourselves to another slide on the carousel? The C's have stated that this is impossible for beings in 3rd Density due to the almost total physicality inherent to this level.

If we take the example I wrote before, that of the historical revisionist, maybe you can't do it in a direct way by forcing events, but you can change the information.

Suppose there are two countries with a historical rivalry of say 1000 years. Country A lost a certain territory to country B 500 years ago. But the events and reasons why that happened were lost 200 years later. There is a historical gap.

Then one day a historian, a revisionist finds the reason, the why. Then thanks to that information, country A can recover that territory.

If you observe well the loss or gain of territory, and all that it contains, including human, animal and plant life is a literal physical change since the movement of borders changes the political geography. And politics today we know that it is one of the tools for the effective change of reality since a political decision, such as deciding whether to build a road or not, is a direct physical change that alters all parts.

What I propose with this example is that the consciousness moves the carousel as it travels from one slide to the other. It is the consciousness that distorts the space and the space moves around the consciousness.

maybe we move through different parallel universes all the time through our moods. Castaneda wrote about shape shifting where the fellow literally became someone else in another place. He was there physically. As far as I can see he didn't use any device just his mind or heart. I cant think of anything else he could of used maybe shrooms but that would of driven his mind but the end result was what it was. Did this really happen and it begs the question how did he do it and could he shape shift into another time.

Could it be possible, in this context, that the observer is not the one moving into different "times" or places, but that the "times"/places move to envelop the observer? Just by the mere act of realizing another place could the consciousness become a part of it?

If we take the example I wrote before, that of the historical revisionist, maybe you can't do it in a direct way by forcing events, but you can change the information.

Suppose there are two countries with a historical rivalry of say 1000 years. Country A lost a certain territory to country B 500 years ago. But the events and reasons why that happened were lost 200 years later. There is a historical gap.

Then one day a historian, a revisionist finds the reason, the why. Then thanks to that information, country A can recover that territory.

If you observe well the loss or gain of territory, and all that it contains, including human, animal and plant life is a literal physical change since the movement of borders changes the political geography. And politics today we know that it is one of the tools for the effective change of reality since a political decision, such as deciding whether to build a road or not, is a direct physical change that alters all parts.

What I propose with this example is that the consciousness moves the carousel as it travels from one slide to the other. It is the consciousness that distorts the space and the space moves around the consciousness.

I would agree with this summation for the most part. The consciousness, or perception, is constant(unmoving) and the perceived events of the "past" are realigned to coincide with the new perception. Possibly an "alternate" reality is perceived, one in which that territory was never lost, and the consciousness that perceives it becomes a part of that "alternate" reality as per the perspective of the original perception.

Throughout all, however, the 3rd Density physical being does not do the "moving" or realignment. It is actually the "alternate" reality which is transposed in the awareness of that perception.

Could it also be possible that this "alternate" reality could be perceived by many consciousnesses collectively and all of those perceptions would be incorporated into the newer, "alternate" reality?

Throughout all, however, the 3rd Density physical being does not do the "moving" or realignment. It is actually the "alternate" reality which is transposed in the awareness of that perception.

Why couldn't I do it? Don't forget the historical revisionist. In his search for the truth, he has had to move between books, eat, rest, travel. To perform acts both physical and psychic. In other words, these acts change the surrounding space.

The historical revisionist can see with a bird's eye view the cause and effect of events. Furthermore, such an individual may have contact with his higher self, be a reincarnated 4th or 6th density individual with the mission of correcting the timeline.

The Cs themselves have said that if a human being learns how to do it, he can create or destroy universes at will and choose which one he wants to live in.

Distance in space is also an illusion. What you need is a change in vibrations. Even in the same planet there are multiple realities of varying frequencies. Jumping in time/space is an effect of frequencies kinda like downloading a specific chapter in movies or game. You have to know the exact frequencies. To do this you need very high vibrations as you actually jump through ether (meditation or in ship). Ships belonging to races of low vibrations need to jump through portal (star) if they have frequency maps or you will get lost in eternities.

The original post by Cleopatre VII is here.
It seems that time travel does not require any "machina" as we ordinarily understand the term "machine". We can send back or forward in time our "consciousness". Be there without being seen. Like those beings from 5th density. So building the time machine involves, as the first step understanding what consciousness is. Transdimensional remolecularization is the next step, of a different nature.

The original post by Cleopatre VII is here.
It seems that time travel does not require any "machina" as we ordinarily understand the term "machine". We can send back or forward in time our "consciousness". Be there without being seen. Like those beings from 5th density. So building the time machine involves, as the first step understanding what consciousness is. Transdimensional remolecularization is the next step, of a different nature.
Indeed, I have had some strange situations related to time in my life, but maybe I will share this most spectacular story.

Once upon a time, in my high school days, I went for a walk. I walked in places I knew quite well. I remember thinking about the thesis, synthesis and antithesis then.

At one point I came to an area with numerous allotment gardens. The first thing that surprised me was that I felt as if the setting sun was slightly higher again. But I took it to be just an impression and kept walking. After a while, however, I stopped recognizing the places where I was then. Everything seemed a bit different than I remembered, although I hadn't been to those places that often, I still thought it was just such an impression.

Ultimately, however, I was in a place from which I could see the nearby buildings that I knew well. Nevertheless, I only saw old post-German tenement houses, I did not see any new buildings, and I knew very well that I should have seen them! Then I really got scared. I was definitely in places I knew, but at a different time. It could have been Wrocław from the 40's, maybe 50's or even 70's.

Then I started walking faster, I wanted to be home immediately. On the way, I saw a man. He was dressed very peculiarly. He was wearing galoshes, old-fashioned pants and coat and an unusual hat. He was also carrying a basket in his hand. He certainly did not look like a person of the present day. I started to look at him very closely, walked a little closer, but he didn't seem to see me at all. He didn't react when I approached him. He was busy with other things.

I got scared, started crying and running. At one point I turned around, but he was gone and the sun was almost completely gone. I saw buildings I knew again. Then everything came back to everyday life, but I never forgot this story.

I don't know. I find I'm genuinely happiest in the holy instant....
Hi @Presently Pat welcome to the forum :-)

As this is your first post, we would encourage you to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a little about yourself and how you found the Forum. You can see how others have done it there too and then you will get the official welcome message with helpful hints.

Other stories that happened to me concerned, among others, clocks. I remember driving my car and listening to the news at 8:00 am. A moment later the clock read 7:57... After 3 minutes I was listening to the morning news again. They were almost identical to the previous ones, but not much different.

I've had a lot of these kinds of stories.

This thread split into two threads yesterday. Ark pointed out to this today (in the second thread of the same title), but there has been some new "bifurcation". Everything is mixed up now. Maybe it's some kind of "glitch" in the structure of reality.

This thread split into two threads yesterday. Ark pointed out to this today (in the second thread of the same title), but there has been some new "bifurcation". Everything is mixed up now. Maybe it's some kind of "glitch" in the structure of reality.

It wasn't intentionally split. I attempted to move the whole thing to a more appropriate category and did not realize that I only managed to move one post. Imagine my surprise today when I saw there were two threads with the same title in two places. I thought fairies had been at work. But, I fiddled with the controls and figured it out (I hope).

It wasn't intentionally split. I attempted to move the whole thing to a more appropriate category and did not realize that I only managed to move one post. Imagine my surprise today when I saw there were two threads with the same title in two places. I thought fairies had been at work. But, I fiddled with the controls and figured it out (I hope).
Thank you very much. However, it is quite interesting that this thread split into two.

I have a specific thought about time machines that is about 15 years old. I tend to be careful and cautious in relation to exploring such subjects, since they have been related to past personal problems of mine.

I think there are multiple routes to building a time machine. One route may be considered the STS route that entails actually building a machine, inducing an EM field, which breaches the realm boarder in some way, and using consciousness/thought in some way in relation to this to direct the machine and or experience, and the machine taking a person either physically or psychically to a different time and place that may or may not correspond exactly with the timeline we as a collective of humanity experience or know. I’m not really interested in this route to time travel. These thoughts come from looking at the C’s material for years. I’d actually have to go back and look at specific quotes in the sessions to make sure I have the components right.

The specific thought from about 15 years ago or so in relation to time machines is that a human being and the body system can also be the time machine. This might be considered the STO route. So the human body and all the material existing within this system is all that you need for time travel, since it is the machine. Some human beings may not have the required components and have the possibility of completing the time machine. Other people may have the possibility… So the machine is already built, but does not work for the purpose of time travel yet. It either needs repaired or something added, which may be expanded awareness or knowledge (and this awareness and knowledge may in part provide the repairs and “something added”), in order to function as a time machine. Also, this may entail similar steps to the ‘STS route’ in terms of “inducing an EM field, which breaches the realm boarder in some way, and using consciousness/thought in some way”, but the EM field would be induced in and by the human being via the human being as the time machine, but I don’t know how exactly. And consciousness/thought is again coming from the human being time machine itself, but I don’t know what would need to be thought exactly or the approach that would be needed to be taken in relation to the proper thoughts process.

I figure the ‘STO route’ is or would be more aligned with ‘nature’, so a full conceptualization of ‘nature’ and a human being’s place within it is likely very necessarily, but likely the biggest component would be encompassing this conceptualization into one’s being and to feel and understand it viscerally and as part of oneself… mind, body, and soul. And the route to completing the human time machine is via the topics that center around the Work, Mouravieff’s information, etc as discussed on the forum and also likely understanding Paul and what he had to say.

Finally, things like sound, dancing, meditation, and prayer may relate to all of the above, but also certain locations and natural or other structures may lend themselves or be conducive to aiding in the process of allowing the human time machine to travel. The human being and its full and proper functioning and alignment is the key component to anything that may aid in the process. Fwiw

Back
Top Bottom