FOTCM: New Online Application Form

A pair of doubts guys about the information in the FOTCM form :p

1. In "Names of Friends,Family Members in PC.", does it refers to usernames?
2. In "Previous Religions/Churches", could it be in blank if many years have passed since I remember visiting a church? :halo:

Alexa said:
A pair of doubts guys about the information in the FOTCM form :p

2. In "Previous Religions/Churches", could it be in blank if many years have passed since I remember visiting a church? :halo:

1. It should be their real names. If they are also forum members, you could put that as well (in parenthesis).

2. Even if you haven't been to church in years, just put the 'religion' you grew up with or previously attended.

Hey Lilou!, thank you for answering.

Alexa:
Lilou:
1. It should be their real names. If they are also forum members, you could put that as well (in parenthesis).

The 1st question brought me another one: In that field "Names of..."
Is it referring to names from my friends locally in my town or is it referring to friends from "PC." (What does it mean PC.?) {I assumed it was PaleoChristianity or FOTCM, but I could have guessed it wrong.}?

It is referring to friends and family who are members of FOTCM. Yes, PC = paleochristianity. :)

Mr. Scott said:
... And I , of course, explain why we totally refuse to make the map more precise!

About the members map: good thing the map it's not precise! Though, I'll suggest as a future change, to make that map available only to actual FOTCM members.
Maybe for the "public page" it can be said some statistical references by continent. Example: #xxx members in America, #xxx members in Africa. Just a thought : )

I've been giving serious thought about joining FotCM for a while now. A couple of days ago I've decided to fill the application, but before I send it, I tried to make 10$ donation to cover the necessary expenses. Unfortunately, it seems like I'm unable to do it because I don't own a credit card, only a debit one. I'm also not close with anyone who could lend me theirs either, now that my friend has left the country. I know that the other way is to send the money via money order, but the costs are actually too big for me right now, so I wonder if it could be possible for me to not pay he entrance fee.

I admit, it's not an easy thing for me to ask, especially in the light of recent events on the forum. And I hope I don't violate any rules by doing so. It's just my economical situation is not very good right now, having recently lost my job. I'm not even sure if I'm going to be able to find one soon, because to say that the situation in Poland is not very good right now, is kind of an understatement. There are actually large protests going on right now because of our high unemployment rate, low minimum wage, junk contracts etc. But I try to stay positive anyway. I would also pay you back as soon as I'm able to.

I am not sure if this is the place to post this, but I need to change my address with the Fellowship. I did a forum search, but could not find anything on this. Should I go to paleochristianity.org and use the 'contact us' link and submit the change of address there?

mimimari said:
I am not sure if this is the place to post this, but I need to change my address with the Fellowship. I did a forum search, but could not find anything on this. Should I go to paleochristianity.org and use the 'contact us' link and submit the change of address there?

Yes, send your updated address to info@paleochristianity.org

Heimdallr said:
mimimari said:

Yes, send your updated address to info@paleochristianity.org

Okay, I sent the update. Thank you Heimdallr. :)

zhenqing said:
I've been giving serious thought about joining FotCM for a while now. A couple of days ago I've decided to fill the application, but before I send it, I tried to make 10$ donation to cover the necessary expenses. Unfortunately, it seems like I'm unable to do it because I don't own a credit card, only a debit one. I'm also not close with anyone who could lend me theirs either, now that my friend has left the country. I know that the other way is to send the money via money order, but the costs are actually too big for me right now, so I wonder if it could be possible for me to not pay he entrance fee.

I admit, it's not an easy thing for me to ask, especially in the light of recent events on the forum. And I hope I don't violate any rules by doing so. It's just my economical situation is not very good right now, having recently lost my job. I'm not even sure if I'm going to be able to find one soon, because to say that the situation in Poland is not very good right now, is kind of an understatement. There are actually large protests going on right now because of our high unemployment rate, low minimum wage, junk contracts etc. But I try to stay positive anyway. I would also pay you back as soon as I'm able to.

If this is permitted by the mods I can help zhenqing get his donation in with my card. However, I was able make a donation with my debit card here in the states. I guess Poland might be a different situation i suppose.

trendsetter37 said:
zhenqing said:

If this is permitted by the mods I can help zhenqing get his donation in with my card. However, I was able make a donation with my debit card here in the states. I guess Poland might be a different situation i suppose.

That's very generous of you trendsetter, but the 10$ donation is by no means obligatory and asked only from those who can easily afford it. So, zhenqing go ahead and send your application if that's your decision and you can make the donation later on, when you financial situation improves. :)

trendsetter37 said:

I've tried this a couple of times before with my former debit card, and it didn't work. The same situation occurred when my mother lend me hers and we've tried again. After that, I've used my friends credit card to buy the item I wanted, and just pay her back in cash. Later, I've received a new card, and I was told that this time I will be able to do online payments, but it seems like I was misinformed. I'm going to visit my bank and ask for the explanation, and if somehow making a donation would be possible, I will gladly do it.

Anyway, thank you very much for the offer trendsetter37. I appreciate it.

btw, I'm a female :)

Possibility of Being said:
That's very generous of you trendsetter, but the 10$ donation is by no means obligatory and asked only from those who can easily afford it. So, zhenqing go ahead and send your application if that's your decision and you can make the donation later on, when you financial situation improves. :)

Thank you, Possibility of Being. I've send the online application form, and tomorrow I'm going to mail the paper version one.
I was unable to print it though - I clicked on it and it disappeared. Is it possible that it can be mailed to me, so I don't have to fill it again? If not, I will just print the pdf version and fill it normally then.

zhenqing said:
I've send the online application form, and tomorrow I'm going to mail the paper version one.
I was unable to print it though - I clicked on it and it disappeared. Is it possible that it can be mailed to me, so I don't have to fill it again? If not, I will just print the pdf version and fill it normally then.

I just emailed it to you. Welcome to the Fellowship!

Thank you!

Just to be completely sure. Do I mail it to: Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind PO Box 292 Almond, NC 28702 USA?

Because, for example, the pdf format application states that the correct address is: FOTCM PO Box 406 Cullowhee, NC 28723 USA

Or, since I live in EU, can I jest mail it to: FOTCM B.P. 121 82100 Castelsarrasin France?

Sorry for asking so many questions :)

zhenqing said:
Or, since I live in EU, can I jest mail it to: FOTCM B.P. 121 82100 Castelsarrasin France?

With this address, it will get here faster:

Les Editions Pilule Rouge
BP 90121
82100 Castelsarrasin
FRANCE

Back
Top Bottom