FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Nancy2feathers said:
Hello everyone.
I haven`t received my FOTCM welcome package. I sent my application Nov 24,2012. Just wondering if there is more I need to do on my part?

I would say considering the period that you have sent your application "to keep being patient". ;)

I still owe the 10-dollars donation since more than 2 years ago. For the first time in several years, I will have a decent salary from my new job. That means that I will be able to donate 10 or maybe 20 dollars as I should have done in late 2010.

However there is a little problem. I don't have a credit card; local western union system only allows sending money to individuals, not organizations; local government (Argentina) no longer allows to buy dollars except if you are very wealthy and can demonstrate it through a strict scanning of your complete financial life, and no longer allows to send money to other countries of any kind, there are barriers to buy even books from out of the country, among other bizarre measures.

That means that I will have to buy dollars in the ilegal black market, and put them hidden within an envelope, surrounded by a "postcard" within another envelope. Would this be a safe option? any ideas?

I just received my welcome package now! :clap:
I went through all the material included a few times, and although I still think I may be overlooking something, I really can't help asking: aren't I supposed to be able to log in the forum thread that is mentioned in the package?
I tried and it won't allow me.
I also checked my email and there is nothing there either. Is there a password I'm missing somewhere ? Apologies if that sounds impatient, but quite honestly, I really look forward to it!

Eva said:
I just received my welcome package now! :clap:
I went through all the material included a few times, and although I still think I may be overlooking something, I really can't help asking: aren't I supposed to be able to log in the forum thread that is mentioned in the package?
I tried and it won't allow me.
I also checked my email and there is nothing there either. Is there a password I'm missing somewhere ? Apologies if that sounds impatient, but quite honestly, I really look forward to it!

Hi Eva, access to the private FOTCM section of the forum is dependent on forum participation, not just on FOTCM membership. If you continue to network actively by posting, sharing and working on the forum, then you will eventually be allowed access to that section.

Possibility of Being said:
Well, sometimes letters just get lost. And as I believe you already know that the money has nothing to do with participation, I'd like to encourage you to participate as much as you wish. That's what really matters. :)

We'll try to remember and let you know when your application arrives. But feel free to ask here again if we don't in a reasonable time.

Thank you again, Possibility of Being. I have sent the hard copy.
I know, don't needed pay to participate. But I think it's a way of giving something for all the information you have given me. It is also true that it is much easier to me pay instead participate. Since, for example, once I offered to pay for the translation into spanish of Political Ponerology, and it was a disaster (probably with that translation wanted lie to my self that I was participating). Well, it led me to think in the quote from Neugebauer in SH of Laura: I could be, for the work of this group, something like the ancient Egyptians to the development of mathematics, a retarding force.
Well, that kind of thing cost me to participate (for great misfortune for myself, obviously). Although I hope to do it more often from now on.

I recieved info e-mail about my FOTCM membership today and I just sent signed copy back...hope it's not too late,
I had some problems with printing/ scaning and stuff... and I will make a donation via pay pal as soon as I start to work again.
Hope it's OK that way. Thank you so much ! :hug2:

l apprenti de forgeron said:
Well, sometimes letters just get lost. And as I believe you already know that the money has nothing to do with participation, I'd like to encourage you to participate as much as you wish. That's what really matters. :)

We'll try to remember and let you know when your application arrives. But feel free to ask here again if we don't in a reasonable time.

Thank you again, Possibility of Being. I have sent the hard copy.

And it's just arrived! :D
We're updating your records according to your new application.

I just want to make sure: you have received your welcome package and membership card when we sent it to you back then, in 2010, yes?

And again, please remember that most - actually, almost all - FOTCM activity is taking place here, on the forum. Looking forward to your participation! :)

Savitri C said:
I recieved info e-mail about my FOTCM membership today and I just sent signed copy back...hope it's not too late,
I had some problems with printing/ scaning and stuff... and I will make a donation via pay pal as soon as I start to work again.
Hope it's OK that way. Thank you so much ! :hug2:

Yes, it is! Thank you, Savitri C! :hug2:

And it's just arrived! :D
We're updating your records according to your new application.

I just want to make sure: you have received your welcome package and membership card when we sent it to you back then, in 2010, yes?

And again, please remember that most - actually, almost all - FOTCM activity is taking place here, on the forum. Looking forward to your participation! :)

Thank you, Possibility of Being!
Yes, the things came in 2010. But I thought I should notify my change of address, and pay too.
I hope to participate more.
hugs!

I've just been using a problematic connection to fill in my form, so apologies for the multiple emails you will receive because of it.

Immersion said:
I've just been using a problematic connection to fill in my form, so apologies for the multiple emails you will receive because of it.

We noticed. Good to see that you managed to sign up. Welcome to the Fellowship, 8 times! I was starting to wonder if you were trying to make the point that you were REALLY sure you wanted to join. :P

Back
Top Bottom