FOTCM: New Online Application Form

I sent my application in to the new address, but it was without any cash, is there a place I can go to in order to make the payment or will I just have to send another application with the payment?

bngenoh said:
I sent my application in to the new address, but it was without any cash, is there a place I can go to in order to make the payment or will I just have to send another application with the payment?

Hi - your application arrived and will be on the way to France soon. You can make the donation through paypal via the fotcm website - no need to send another application. :)

Hello to all! :D
I just submitted my online application for FOTCM and I`ll be mailing the paper copy first thing Monday morning, check included.
Many Thanks,
Nancy2feathers

Last several days I was thinking a lot to become a member of FOTCM, and yesterday I read Statement of Principles. Since I have sold one of my drawings and now have enough money on PayPal to cover the costs, I think that would be the right thing to do, to join.
But I have a question about signing the application. I don't have a printer, but I have a graphic tablet. Is it OK to digitally sign my application and then send it to info@paleochristianity.org?

grini said:
Last several days I was thinking a lot to become a member of FOTCM, and yesterday I read Statement of Principles. Since I have sold one of my drawings and now have enough money on PayPal to cover the costs, I think that would be the right thing to do, to join.
But I have a question about signing the application. I don't have a printer, but I have a graphic tablet. Is it OK to digitally sign my application and then send it to info@paleochristianity.org?

Yes, no problem. And if you are so tight with money, just send a donation whenever it's possible. We don't want people having problems. The fee is just to cover shipping costs, but you don't HAVE to send it in order to join. :)

Ailén said:
grini said:

Yes, no problem. And if you are so tight with money, just send a donation whenever it's possible. We don't want people having problems. The fee is just to cover shipping costs, but you don't HAVE to send it in order to join. :)

I submitted online application and sent it signed to e-mail :)
I will send money because I already owe too much to this network and I would really like to at least cover shipping costs.

:) I just want to make sure you have received the hard copy by now. So did you?

Hi, I have a question. Long ago I sent my letter to subscribe, but it was incomplete because i didn't pay the money. Could i send the money now by paypal, the donation?

l apprenti de forgeron said:
Hi, I have a question. Long ago I sent my letter to subscribe, but it was incomplete because i didn't pay the money. Could i send the money now by paypal, the donation?

See Ailen's post above. The fact that you didn't pay the fee doesn't make your application incomplete. And yes, if you can easily afford it now, you can just make a donation.

BTW, we haven't received your signed application. How long ago did you send it?

Thanks, Possibility of Being.
I think I did that two years ago. I do not know what could happen. But I thought unable to send the money then, so i could not participate. Anyway, I will send my paper copy again.
I sent the money through paypal. Hope you get it.

l apprenti de forgeron said:
Thanks, Possibility of Being.
I think I did that two years ago. I do not know what could happen. But I thought unable to send the money then, so i could not participate. Anyway, I will send my paper copy again.
I sent the money through paypal. Hope you get it.

Well, sometimes letters just get lost. And as I believe you already know that the money has nothing to do with participation, I'd like to encourage you to participate as much as you wish. That's what really matters. :)

We'll try to remember and let you know when your application arrives. But feel free to ask here again if we don't in a reasonable time.

Hello everyone.
I haven`t received my FOTCM welcome package. I sent my application Nov 24,2012. Just wondering if there is more I need to do on my part?

Back
Top Bottom