Spirit release through "ouija" board - advice needed

Zone-7

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello all,

First and foremost, a big thanx to all those who contribute in putting up such a resourceful forum… and a SOTT website, and cassiopaea.org, and… well, all of it! (I didn't take the time to introduce myself in the appropriate section of the forum, so I'm thanking here instead.)

That being said, I'll try to be as brief as possible though it won’t be easy. I’m in need of a little guidance, advice and/or sharing of your own experiences in this matter.

I undertook to experiment with a spirit board (of my own conception) specifically in order to do spirit release. This was mostly based on the following exchange with the Cs, made on may 25th 2008 :

Q: (L) I have the idea that we should make a video to show people how to safely and effectively use a board-type instrument to work through their issues, to find out what's lurking in their own subconscious mind, possibly to do spirit release therapy on themselves (one of the few ways it can be done), and just in general to bring some light to the topic of using a board-type instrument as a means for self-development. What do you think about this idea?

A: 5 of us think it is stupendous!!!

Now, I did a lot of reading beforehand (Fiore, Baldwin and the likes), took notes, even draw a flow chart for questioning (differential diagnosis) and guiding lost spirits into the light so that I did not venture into this before having a very clear idea of what I was doing. I do this work alone for two main reasons 1) I don’t have anybody in my surroundings that is remotely interested or serious enough about this and 2) because the main idea was to achieve spirit release on myself in the first place so that I could be “clean” enough to do it for others. At this point, I’d like to note that I do not want to do “channeling” per see. Releasing lost spirits into the light is beneficial for the spirit itself and for the person coping with the attachement. This is the area I want to work in without being involved any sort of trance or hypnotism nor “channeling” of “higher beings”.

When I undertook the experience almost a year ago (I did have to try often and persist before anything happened at all), I was taken by surprise when the first contact I got was supposedly a 4D STO being. But almost only garbage would come out of this contact (unreadable aggregates of letters) and it took a lot of my energy and time for it would “turn around” the letters anticlockwise several times before answering questions or spewing out garbage. I was not impressed by this “4D STO” thing as I knew and understood that “dragons like to eat us with ketchup”, you know. So I continued the experiment, sometimes up to three times a week and finally reached a point where I encountered lost spirits in need of the information I had, i.e. :

Q: (J) Is there ever a case where using a board could attract an entity that wasn't there beforehand? That seems to be the key question...

A: Yes, if the individual is knowledgeable and the entity needs help.

So I did 10 or so of these “releasing into the light” procedure successfully although the lost spirits weren’t attached to anybody. On the last occasion, the spirit even knew I was alive and that it was not and asked for the light and it thanked me before saying goodbye once I got it there. This is what I need/want to do with a board type instrument.

Now comes the though part for which I need assistance and open up a discussion. My problem is this “Axevog” entity that keeps making those spirals, that talks garbage and that hinders me in my work. It is persistent, always there and consistently disrupting (taking over) standard spirit communications for releasing. I tried many things. I asked it politely to withdraw and let me finish with the lost spirit I was “talking” to. I even twice “aggressively” told it to scram, to go away and leave me alone. I tried the approach of stating facts about its communications being only garbage and time wasting and asked for it to come when it learned to communicate properly. I tried both being nice and being nasty, but to no avail. It supposedly is an entity (according to its own answers) that never had a physical body, is an “egregore” and is taking orders from “others” (thus one of its first answer being “I serve others”) and having contacts with me is part of its “orders”. From who? It won’t tell. Pretty inconvenient entity to have on a board, I must admit.

Now, two days ago, I did my best : I “talked” to the entity trying to make it remember it’s birth, so to speak, trying to get it to its farthest memory of “being” and as with Baldwin’s approach, I made it see the “light of its birth” (rather than the one of its death). It told me it was afraid, but I convinced it (like I do with lost spirits who fear hell or other things) to just be curious about it, get a feel of it, etc. I finally sent it to the light, it even told me “Thank you, goodbye”. I was sooooo relieved about this, but somehow I really doubted it actually worked.

And so, yesterday, out of curiosity, I did another session. The result? The entity was back. I asked if it went to the light and it said “No”. Asking why, it replied “Ruse”. So as you can all see, I’m “stuck” with this entity/energy and do not know what to do with it. Of course :

A: Those kinds of entities are around a lot of people, they just don't know it unless they interact in a way that removes the veil and exposes the fact.

[…]

Q: (L) So you're saying that what people most often encounter in these exercises will be attached entities that they don't even know are in residence in their space? Is that it?

A: Yes.

So, in a sense it’s a “good” thing because this is precisely the direction in which I’m working towards to. Only problem is, it is not a disincarnate that can be talked to go into the light and I’m out of resources here. I am not ready to stop the experiment “just” because of that as :

Q: (L) So, anybody who encounters something really yucky and wants to throw the board away has just thrown away probably one of the best methods for finding out about this entity and helping to get rid of it. Is that it?

A: Yes.

So I come here in hoping to find help and open a discussion on this precise topic as I did not see it developed anywhere else on this forum (I may be mistaken, though). I think this is a very important aspect of using a tool such as a spirit board, but I can’t seem to find any more data on this particular aspect of such a work. How does one release himself or herself from such an entity?

I’m sorry about the length of this post, but it was difficult not to include some background.

I’m really looking forward to getting some feedback on this issue and hopefully open up a discussion that will help all who venture into spirit release using a board type instrument.

Thank you all in advance for your time an inputs.

Two issues: 1) level of knowledge = light and that can prevent such entities from hanging around.
2) some kind only leave via discipline, fasting, diet change, etc. It is getting something from you so you have to find out what it is and use discipline to stop that behavior so that it no longer gets its food.

Thank you for this response. I know there is no one-size-fits-all answer to it.

Regarding #1 : In my mind knowledge is information applied - which is what I'm doing, IMHO, by experimentation at the moment. But I agree that there are so many other areas to look into that I'm probably not half way there yet.

Regarding #2 : Dietary changes are already under way (I went through gluten/cereals withdrawal, no more diaries, more saturated fat, etc.) and discipline in regards to detoxifying the body through infrared saunas, chelating and supplements has become routine too. Meditation and regular EE breathing is also part of my discipline. Maybe it just needs more time and/or some adjustments... or maybe it's something else entirely.

It is getting something from you so you have to find out what it is and use discipline to stop that behavior so that it no longer gets its food.

This is exactly my feeling.

Which leaves the big question unanswered : how do one go about "finding out what it is" that feeds such an entity? I mean, it surely won't tell me that if I ask, I'll have to be more creative than this, I know. Self remembering and studying myself is too part of the process I undertook years ago and there are so many "things that should be changed" that it's difficult to know where to start. Thus the "call for help" in discussing this issue. I'm sure a lot of people will/have come across such entites and, again, as there is no one-size-fits-all answer to it, I'm hoping others who had/are having the same issue will be open to discuss it openly.

Thanx for your time.

Zone-7 said:
Regarding #1 : In my mind knowledge is information applied - which is what I'm doing, IMHO, by experimentation at the moment. But I agree that there are so many other areas to look into that I'm probably not half way there yet.

Regarding #2 : Dietary changes are already under way (I went through gluten/cereals withdrawal, no more diaries, more saturated fat, etc.) and discipline in regards to detoxifying the body through infrared saunas, chelating and supplements has become routine too. Meditation and regular EE breathing is also part of my discipline. Maybe it just needs more time and/or some adjustments... or maybe it's something else entirely.

It is getting something from you so you have to find out what it is and use discipline to stop that behavior so that it no longer gets its food.

This is exactly my feeling.

Which leaves the big question unanswered : how do one go about "finding out what it is" that feeds such an entity? I mean, it surely won't tell me that if I ask, I'll have to be more creative than this, I know. Self remembering and studying myself is too part of the process I undertook years ago and there are so many "things that should be changed" that it's difficult to know where to start. Thus the "call for help" in discussing this issue. I'm sure a lot of people will/have come across such entites and, again, as there is no one-size-fits-all answer to it, I'm hoping others who had/are having the same issue will be open to discuss it openly.

Thanx for your time.

It sounds like you've been doing some reading in the forum regarding the diet, so that's a good start. Have you read the latest discussions on the ketogenic diet? Sounds like that might be the next step, given that you've cut out grains and dairy. It may be so that getting your body in top working order, running on the fuel it was designed for (fat), is one way of making your 'frequency' 'inedible'.

As for what else to do, there's always the option of participating here more and sharing. You mentioned you're alone where you are. As the Cs say, networking is key. By sharing and getting feedback from people who can see things about yourself that aren't clear to you (which is pretty much the norm for everyone, given the research into the adaptive unconscious), you can work on making those things clear to yourself as well, and working to change them.

BTW, welcome to the forum.

Thanx for the welcome,

Funny as I was just looking for my notes on ketones yesterday in the "Perfect Health Diet" book, but did not find them. I'll go read about it here on the forum. And regarding the forum itself, well, you're right. I've been reading Laura's work and have been following most of the work done on SOTT and Cassiopaea for like... 12 years now, but I've never participated nor networked. That has to change... starting a couple of hours ago ;)

Hi Zone-7,

Is it possible for you to post an intro in the newbies section? If you want, perhaps you can put a link to this thread since you've told us a bit about yourself already. That way you don't need to type the entire post again. :)

Zone-7 said:
I've been reading Laura's work and have been following most of the work done on SOTT and Cassiopaea for like... 12 years now, but I've never participated nor networked. That has to change... starting a couple of hours ago ;)

Glad you decided to jump in. :)

Hi Zone-7,

Im not one to give good advice, but other than diet, what about unexplored emotional trauma? Like heavy gut-emotions relating to parents / relationships / people who have died, that have not been explores to the fullest? (ie. journalled)
I remember that tape recording of the excorcism that Laura performed on a young man - where the possessing demon mentioned its entry into the possessed persons psyche as a result of the young man having a 'black/dark heart'. This dark heart was explained as being a consequence of the man witnessing his Father's violence towards his Mother and the perception of life that the man formed as a result of seeing this? if i remember correctly?

@ thruth seeker : It's done :)

@ hallowed : Your advice is actually very good though it doesn't seem to apply in my case. "Seem" is the key word here, of course, since a lot can fly under the radar and be buried deep within. But I don't think I had any traumatic event in the sense your putting it. But I’ll keep it in mind.

And to answer indirectly to Approaching Infinity, well, thinking about Laura’s answer and hallowed suggestion… It just may be possible that I saw the tail of the “elephant in the living room” wiggle a bit. That is to say, just taking the time to share and get feedback made me think about things :rolleyes:

Hello Zone-7 and welcome, i will add to laura's response that you may want to try the Eiriu Eolas program! i think that will help you a lot with that entity and it will reforce the knowledge you are getting besides cleaning the toxins from your body

Zone-7 said:
Meditation and regular EE breathing is also part of my discipline. Maybe it just needs more time and/or some adjustments... or maybe it's something else entirely.
:)

Didn't see that! Oh Well time will tell after dietary changes i guess, btw i think is kind of nice the work you are trying to do, just be carefull cuz you never know what kind of beens could be "on the other side" as Laura said once: "is a jungle out there"

It sure is!

And what's more chilling, IMHO, is that it's a jungle "in here" too :scared:

But somebody once said that knowledge protects, so in a sense I'm more aware of my place in that "jungle" by having uncovered the critter. I can even talk to it! Although it doesn't seem to help me in this regard... yet.

Zone-7,

another option could be to do a Spirit Releasement session with a qualified therapist. If you can't find one in your vicinity, you could always ring Judith Bladwin, the wife of the late Baldwin who wrote the Spirit Releasement Therapy manual, and do it over the phone (which I did once, and it worked beautifully). It might be easier for an outside person to release the attachment of that particular entity as doing it yourself (but this is just a guess).

Zone-7 said:
@ hallowed : Your advice is actually very good though it doesn't seem to apply in my case. "Seem" is the key word here, of course, since a lot can fly under the radar and be buried deep within. But I don't think I had any traumatic event in the sense your putting it. But I’ll keep it in mind.

I never thought that it applied in my case, either, until I started reading the psychology books recommended here (Narcissism Big 5 first and Cognitive Science next). What I found out is that I was normalizing things that had been done to me which kept me from having to deal with them, or see them as they really are. Also, you cannot clearly see yourself and your actions for what they are. Others who have been through these sorts of things themselves can.

Reading these books, and applying them to yourself, is what helps to clean the machine. (Have you read any Gurdjieff?) Getting rid of programming by society is what helps, along with proper diet and doing EE, to raise your FRV, which makes it so that spirit attachments are no longer able to stay attached.

I think that what Laura found out doing her spirit attachment therapies with other people is that because they never did any Work on themselves, they would just pick up other attachments. You cannot really change anything until you change yourself.

Zone-7 said:
And regarding the forum itself, well, you're right. I've been reading Laura's work and have been following most of the work done on SOTT and Cassiopaea for like... 12 years now, but I've never participated nor networked. That has to change... starting a couple of hours ago ;)

Hi Zone-7, networking is very important, and within the context of your question it is particularly relevant. To find out what is it that this entity is feeding on you need to address your health for all angles, including mental and emotional (which are directly related to your physical health). It is, in one word, impossible to see yourself objectively and gain an understanding of your behavior and how that translates your inner landscape without external feedback from others. The Psychology and Cognitive Science board has plenty of useful information relating to that. A good start would be to read the The Adaptive Unconscious thread mentioned earlier, and perhaps even the whole book.

Vulcan59 linked a couple of very relevant threads in your introduction post in the newbies section, I would check out the recommended books from QFS he linked, and have a look at the Narcissism "Big Five", Cognitive Science and Neuroscience books. They can give you an incredible insight into your own behavior, your relationship with yourself, with others, how you have dealt with past difficult situations and how that will create present self defense mechanism to which you will be oblivious to. It is very important, if not absolutely fundamental to gain knowledge of yourself and of your behavior if your are trying to grow to a point where there is nothing for entities to attach to.

In my own reading I have been increasingly amazed at how much of my own and others' pain and highly dysfunctional behavior I have been normalizing throughout the years. You just can't see it without proper research and networking, because you simply won't have any other means of reference.

I just noticed that whilst I've been typing this Nienna Eluch has posted along the same lines.

Back
Top Bottom