Available in print: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts

Re: Available on Amazon: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1994

PERLOU said:
Merci pour tout votre précieux et énorme Travail, si je comprends bien la transcription 1994 n'existe pas en Français mais celle de 1995 seront bientôt éditée...
N'oubliez pas de nous prévenir dès qu'il sera possible de l'acheter sans doute chez Pilule Rouge ?...
J'ai hâte de le lire...

Hi Perlou,

Just to be clear, the transcripts of 1994 and the new one for 1995 are only in English.

So far, there is no project to translate them in French.

Re: Available on Amazon: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1994

Laura said:
I finished the 1995 transcript annotations a few weeks ago so Data and Approaching Infinity (and others) should have it fixed up for publishing pretty soon. It was a PAINFUL activity and they practically had to crack a whip over me to keep me going. That was an AWFUL year in so many ways.

Merci Gandalf, donc j'ai mal compris, Laura parlait des transcription 1995 dans un livre à paraître en Anglais et non en Français... Dommage...

Gandalf thank you, so I misunderstood, Laura spoke transcription 1995 in a book to be published in English and not in French ... Too bad ...

Re: Available on Amazon: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts

BookCoverImage.jpg

After extensive work over several months by Laura and helpers, we are pleased to announce the publication of the second volume of The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts covering 51 experimental sessions from the year 1995! The print files have already been sent to Amazon and are currently processed by Amazon. We will announce the link to the book in two to three days.

In 1995, the dialog with the Cassiopaeans revolved around topics of ‘New Age’ and historical disinformation, reincarnation and past lives, karma, soul evolution and the purpose of humanity, the ‘Golden Age’ and ancient civilizations, weather and Earth changes, ‘The Wave’ and coming turmoil on our planet, the ‘New World Order’, hidden government and the all-encompassing control system, higher ‘density’ experience and the ‘fluid’ nature of the UFO and alien phenomena, time and the nature of our universe. Also, interspersed with these topics, the sessions of this year document the conflicting interests arising within the group undertaking the Cassiopaea Experiment and the struggle against sometimes obvious skewing of the information and attempted sidetracking of the communications.

Data said:
After extensive work over several months by Laura and helpers, we are pleased to announce the publication of the second volume of The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts covering 51 experimental sessions from the year 1995! The print files have already been sent to Amazon and are currently processed by Amazon. We will announce the link to the book in two to three days.

Excellent news, I was wondering when another volume would come along. I really got a lot from the first one, Laura’s footnotes were such a BIG help in expanding and clarifying what’s there on the page, they really bring the transcripts to life. Can’t wait – thanks Laura, all!
:rockon: :read:

Alada said:
Data said:

Excellent news, I was wondering when another volume would come along. I really got a lot from the first one, Laura’s footnotes were such a BIG help in expanding and clarifying what’s there on the page, they really bring the transcripts to life. Can’t wait – thanks Laura, all!

My thoughts exactly -- thanks for letting us know, Data, and looking forward to it!

Indeed, really looking forward to it :) :bacon:! Thanks for keeping us informed Data, much appreciated.

Data said:
The print files have already been sent to Amazon and are currently processed by Amazon. We will announce the link to the book in two to three days.

Good news !

Will it be available directly from Red Pill Press at some point ?

Quand seront traduits ces 2 tomes en Français ?... Merci pour la réponse...

When these two volumes will be translated into French? ... Thanks for the reply ...

PERLOU said:
Quand seront traduits ces 2 tomes en Français ?... Merci pour la réponse...

When these two volumes will be translated into French? ... Thanks for the reply ...

Je pense qu'il vous prendra moins de temps d'apprendre l'Anglais que d'attendre pour une traduction de ces deux oeuvres, car en ce moment je ne crois pas qu'il y ait des plans de les traduires.

C'est un monde anglophone ...
:( :lol:

Merci Nicklebleu... Bien dommage pour les Français...

Nicklebleu thank you ... Too bad for French ...

Alada said:

Agreed! Thank you to all who are making this possible. :love: :bacon: :cheer:

Goemon_ said:
Data said:
The print files have already been sent to Amazon and are currently processed by Amazon. We will announce the link to the book in two to three days.

Good news !

Will it be available directly from Red Pill Press at some point ?

Yes. Probably 1-2 weeks after it is available on Amazon.

Wonderful!

I just finished volume 1 in the last few days. Although this was transmitted in 1994 it was very appropriate for the times we are in now.

Thanks for your hard work Laura and thanks to the C's!

I also appreciated all the footnotes.

:perfect: Thank you!

Aaaaannnnndddd..... Here it is!

http://www.amazon.com/Cassiopaea-Experiment-Transcripts-1995/dp/0692484515/

:dance: :lkj: :bacon:

Back
Top Bottom