Session 7 May 2016

Meanwhile, "employment" crystal of mine seems to perform quite well indeed: after a couple of weeks being in "between jobs" status, today i was informed that i got a job at some IT company from Frankfurt, Germany (Rhinenlad, Alfa-alfa somehow comes to me mind :umm:) - and i'm expected there on November the 15... That makes 20 days - DCM knows only what more is due to happen till then :huh:

:bye:

Mod's note: Link activated since it is a great site. ;)

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 05:29:04 PM by Gandalf »

My god, it's working \o/, since the past two days I was asking myself "why some links are deactivated on the forum ?" and begin to deactivate all link I have posted since. Then I get my answer from Gandalf in the very post about interconnectedness.

And because we are talking about gains from crystals I have some few :

- I get a job.
- I don't like ALL of it and my boss is a (petty) tyrant but I am not so affected than before.
- I let singing happening and it comes with such a clear and pure voice that it feel like I am actually talking with my guitare.
- And very important : I am more aware of the spaceless/timeless awareness in more domains of my life, it's like nothing can crush "ME".

Thank you (again).

PERLOU said:
Depuis que j'ai reçu mes cristaux je me suis très fort attachée à eux...
Cependant une question se pose à mon esprit, je leurs lis leurs prières et chante "In the Garden" en ANGLAIS mais si c'était en Français, cela aurait il le même effet car même avec la traduction Google en FRANCAIS, je ne comprends pas bien... Hâte de connaître votre réponse...

Si c'est possible de réciter et chanter en FRANCAIS et que cela ait le même effet, un membre des traducteurs Français pourrait-il me donner sa version ?... Si non cela ne sera pas nécessaire...
Merci d'avance...

Since I received my crystal I very much attached to them. . .
However, a question arises in my mind, I read their prayers and singing 'In the Garden' in ENGLISH but if it was in French, it would have the same effect because even with the Google translation FRENCH, I do not understand good. . . Look forward to your response. . .

If it is possible to recite and sing FRENCH and that this has the same effect, a member of the French translators could give me his version?. . . If not it will not be necessary. . .
Thank you in advance. . .

J'ai aussi quelques problèmes avec l'anglais. Donc je suggère de reprendre les textes originaux en anglais et en français des psaumes 19 et 91 , puis d'ajuster avec les mots modifiés pour une meilleure compréhension et traduction.
Ce site par exemple, contient les différents Psaumes en plusieurs langues.

I also have some problems with English. So I suggest to resume the original texts in English and French psalms 19 and 91, then adjust with the words changed to a better understanding and translation.
This site, for example, contains the various Psalms in several languages.

http://biblehub.com/nasb/psalms/91.htm

Même chose pour la chanson. Il existe des traductions en ligne de la version originale "In The Garden".
Same for the song. There are online translations from the original version "In The Garden".

know_yourself said:
A: Yes. Modify the 91st Psalm. Provide a copy to the recipient as well so they are aware of the protective parameters and can augment them from time to time.

Q: (Joe) What is the 91st Psalm?

(L) Oh, something like [recites}... “He who dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.” And then something about .. “he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the pestilence.” And then more about ”you shall not be afraid of the terror by night nor of the arrow that flies by day or afraid of the pestilence that walks in darkness nor of the destruction that wastes at noon. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day…” blah blah blah. That’s all I can remember. It covers all kinds of stuff. So we can modify it with the Cosmic Mind and that kind of thing. Is that what we're getting at here?

Does a 'Cosmic Mind' version of the psalm 91 exist yet?!

If you received your crystals, then you already have the modified version. If not, then you'll get it when you get the crystals.

Trytofly : Un Grand Merci pour le lien qui est vraiment très clair, je l'ai copier dans mes documents...

Trytofly: A Big Thanks for the link that is very clear, I copy my documents. . .

Thanks for the crystals!

They arrived on the 26th, in the morning, that happened to be the day of the last two earthquakes here in Italy. I was not at home that day, and despite the neighbors described it more powerful than the '97 one, no damages so far!

Already recited the two modified Psalms, and sang 'In the Garden' along with the music file.

Much appreciated are the super-nice silk cloths and colorful ribbons, and the booklet! :thup: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Hi all,

I also received my crystals this week and my wife and I were very happy about that.
We thank all the crew very much for this huge work about the crystals project. The package is very beautiful and well prepared (silk cloths and colorful ribbons, and the booklet...)

May the force be with you all...

Thank you, to everyone who has made the crystal program possible.
Your efforts to supply crystals to all making a request have succeeded in my case. Everything is in fine shape. When I look at them wrapped in their cloth it's obvious just how much attention and preparation is given to each one. Again, thank you so much for your care and consideration.

TheTodd said:
I have received the crystals 11 days ago. Yea, it was pretty exciting unwrapping them like most of you reported. They are pretty nicely shaped and come in (not too big) practical sizes. I sing and recite to them as often as I manage.
I have a little bit more energy and dream remembering is much stronger than before but it could be the initial autosuggestion, so time will tell. Can't wait until we reach connection in full strength :).

Thank you all for your hard work!

Aragorn said:
Have any of you guys had any issues with drinking the crystal charged water? While drinking the charged water, I'm experiencing a chalk-like savor and it also makes my stomach churn, causing slight reflux symptoms.

I've rinsed the water charging crystal a couple of times before putting it in a jar with fresh water, and then I let it stay/charge over the night before drinking.

I have the same issues. The acid reflux started from day one. I have washed the crystal with detergent before using it and even put one drop of Lugols when the pitcher was full (1 liter) in two separate occasions to clean it more thoroughly but it didn't help. Fortunately, the reflux nuisance is bearable for now and as long as it's over soon.

Acid reflux stopped 2 weeks after receiving the crystals. Energy levels have remained enhanced but dream remembering has dropped somewhat.

I couldn't find the info ... do the crystals have to be in front of us (or in near proximity) while singing and reciting or the distance is not an issue? :huh:

TheTodd said:
I couldn't find the info ... do the crystals have to be in front of us (or in near proximity) while singing and reciting or the distance is not an issue? :huh:

I recall others saying that distance doesn't matter, and that they just hold the others that aren't present in their mind. But personally, I gather mine all together and out of their silks. This is more for myself, because it makes it more intimate and I feel I can be more serious and concentrate when they're physically in front of me.

3D Student said:
TheTodd said:

I recall others saying that distance doesn't matter, and that they just hold the others that aren't present in their mind. But personally, I gather mine all together and out of their silks. This is more for myself, because it makes it more intimate and I feel I can be more serious and concentrate when they're physically in front of me.

Yep, I was thinking the same thing. I don't believe they all have to be together but I also gather mine when I recite and sing. I usually do it in my kitchen cause the water crystal is in a 5 gallon container and I don't bother scooping it out so I just bring the other crystals to it instead. Either way if you keep them all in mind I think it'll work the same.

Yesterday, late afternoon, I was getting ready to make dinner. I walked from the kitchen area to the living room area on the first floor, and my personal crystal slipped from my neck and fell on the ceramic tile floor. I was like, oh-no. Picked it up and saw that nothing had happened to it. Big relief (even if the C's said that some of the ones that broke were not necessarily a bad thing). I keep it in its silk wrapping tied tightly by the different colored ribbons that came with all the crystals with the labels attached, tied together to make a large ribbon hanging around my neck. Figured that was the best way to wear the personal protection crystal without introducing new materials/using everything the chateau put together from them.

The one place the knot had slipped and untied seemed as if a piece of one of the ribbons was missing (as if it was cleanly cut and no signs of folds/wrinkles where the tight knot was), but I couldn't find the missing piece in my shirt, front or back or on the ground where it fell (and it would be a small piece, as the overall length didn't change much when tied again). Anyway, I tied it back together, checked all the other knots and put it back around my neck. Just thought I'd mention it as there were new posts in this session thread.

Pete said:
3D Student said:
TheTodd said:

Yep, I was thinking the same thing. I don't believe they all have to be together but I also gather mine when I recite and sing. I usually do it in my kitchen cause the water crystal is in a 5 gallon container and I don't bother scooping it out so I just bring the other crystals to it instead. Either way if you keep them all in mind I think it'll work the same.

Same here, as it makes me feel closer to them in that respect.

I'm happy to say that I asked my piano teacher if we could work 'In the garden" (the partition of the Cassiopean experiment).
He said "no problem", so today we start to learn it.
Soon I will be able to sing to the crystals with the piano ;)

I am very motivated :)

After another big batch of crystals charged, we started selecting again this evening. We hope to get all mailed out within about 10 days or so. And we have backups in big buckets in case we run out!

Attachments

• Dsc01358sm.jpg
    Dsc01358sm.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 319
  • Dsc01353sm.jpg
    Dsc01353sm.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 326
Back
Top Bottom