Session 7 May 2016

Skysira said:
Q: Is concern that a crystal set may have been lost in transit for an email / order placed for a friend in Hawai'i on July 29, 2016 inappropriate?

With that little information I can't find the order in question, Skysira. Can you PM me the details, or send them to info@paleochristianity.org? I want to make sure that we have your request. Thanks.

Isparnid, yes! And we received your request yesterday. :)

Hi guys,

I just saw the pic with all the tumbled stones and crystals you received. Are you aware that most of the tumbled stones are treated chemically? These are not 100% natural, since they were colored by chemicals... Just wanted to let you know, If you didn't alrealy.... :(

PurpleTurkey said:
Hi guys,

I just saw the pic with all the tumbled stones and crystals you received. Are you aware that most of the tumbled stones are treated chemically? These are not 100% natural, since they were colored by chemicals... Just wanted to let you know, If you didn't alrealy.... :(

Since the stones are selected by the Cs, I suspect that they select them for their specific vibration including (or not) any added coloration.

Laura said:
PurpleTurkey said:
Hi guys,

Since the stones are selected by the Cs, I suspect that they select them for their specific vibration including (or not) any added coloration.

Ok thank you for your answer - it's true that the first vibration is still there, even if it's slightly changed by the chemicals, or colors frequencies. I just wanted to be sure that you knew what you bought. :)

I am absolutely believe Laura and Cs selected individual members Crystals that will help us for Grand plans in now and future.

Chu said:
Skysira said:
Q: Is concern that a crystal set may have been lost in transit for an email / order placed for a friend in Hawai'i on July 29, 2016 inappropriate?

With that little information I can't find the order in question, Skysira. Can you PM me the details, or send them to info@paleochristianity.org? I want to make sure that we have your request. Thanks.

Isparnid, yes! And we received your request yesterday. :)

Hi Chu,

I made a request a few days ago, as well as a request for a receipt for the donation I made. Just wanted to verify if it came through. Thanks! :)

Last night I received the crystals and also emailed that I received them.

What I've noticed is that my water tastes a little different after it's covered the crystal all day long.

The protection crystals seem like they're part of a similar group with their color and shape, and the dream stone is totally different in color and shape. It makes sense to me.

Andrew said:
Hi Chu,

I made a request a few days ago, as well as a request for a receipt for the donation I made. Just wanted to verify if it came through. Thanks! :)

Yes, we received it. :)

MariZ said:
I'm not sure can it be done the way I've done it. Wanted to make sure that its proper procedure.
I've sent one e-mail order for the crystals, that's for my girlfriend and me (in one single e-mail).
Mail is sent to: info@paleochristianity.org , date:1 September 2016 at 10:09 AM

My 1st question is; does she need to be a member on the forum with an account to get valid request for her?

I sent you and email confirming the shipment. :-) But others have been sending us the same questions, so:

YES, you can order crystals for others, BUT provided that they have asked. We don't want to violate other people's free will, and it's a lot of work for Laura, Andromeda and Galatea. So, if they haven't asked, don't force it. If they have (or if they are minors living under your roof), then they are welcome to join.

And 2nd question is: Can I pay by paypal afterwards (I'm on it right now), and only by paying it, does it confirms that my request is valid?

Well, it's easier for keeping track of things if your donation arrives together with your order (or a couple of days later), but as you all know, we never use money as a requisite for people to participate. We never refuse anyone who is in financial difficulties, and fortunately, other members are often generous and give a little extra to help us cover the extra costs.

Chu said:
MariZ said:
I'm not sure can it be done the way I've done it. Wanted to make sure that its proper procedure.
I've sent one e-mail order for the crystals, that's for my girlfriend and me (in one single e-mail).
Mail is sent to: info@paleochristianity.org , date:1 September 2016 at 10:09 AM

My 1st question is; does she need to be a member on the forum with an account to get valid request for her?

I sent you and email confirming the shipment. :-) But others have been sending us the same questions, so:

YES, you can order crystals for others, BUT provided that they have asked. We don't want to violate other people's free will, and it's a lot of work for Laura, Andromeda and Galatea. So, if they haven't asked, don't force it. If they have (or if they are minors living under your roof), then they are welcome to join.

And 2nd question is: Can I pay by paypal afterwards (I'm on it right now), and only by paying it, does it confirms that my request is valid?

Well, it's easier for keeping track of things if your donation arrives together with your order (or a couple of days later), but as you all know, we never use money as a requisite for people to participate. We never refuse anyone who is in financial difficulties, and fortunately, other members are often generous and give a little extra to help us cover the extra costs.

Thank you very much Chu. :)
I did received your e-mail, still waiting for the shipment though and we're really excited to participate with the team.
Girlfriend and I talked about ordering crystals and decided that we should help and be helped.
Thru past few years, we raised some awareness about crystals(charging, cleansing, programing) and how our energy is multiplying thru "Reiki circle" (on Reiki groups/sessions) and mostly thru our everyday Reiki practice.
She doesn't participate on the forum, not yet. ;) (needs some more practice with her english)
We have very good translations of C's transcripts on croatian "val-znanje" site, so that's where she gets her info from the transcripts.

I'm little bit stuck with the payment right now 'cause my bank card doesn't include credit card payments, it's a "current account" card (if that's the right translator result).
Really don't like doing to much business with them banksters, but if I must so be it. :)
Maybe you have any advice how can it be easier for me, other form of payments than Paypal?

I'll post here soon as shipment arrives. :thup:

Today i was looking for the essence of a tree that i couldn't remember,
with my personal crystal in his silk wrapping in a mini hip back in my thigh pocket, ice skating on a soggy plane tree suspended from a rope.
All this have for result this:

Q: (L) Alright, next? What was it I was gonna ask? Oh yeah, Scotty and I were talking about this … We were gonna ask is there any kind … I mean, since we once before got some information about charging crystals with certain energy. We wonder if there is any way to … you know, any object that could be charged with a particular energy and if there was such an object how to charge it with that energy to either protect or enhance a persons FRV … frequency resonance vibration. Is there? You know, that you could wear on your body?

A: Sort of. Crystals are a good choice. But they must be selected individually for each person by dowsing. Then a combination of sunlight, starlight and intent. No moonlight!

Q: (L) How would you select a crystal for each person by dowsing?

A: Obtain large selection. If you, Laura, select, you will be assisted!!

Q: (L) Okay, and what exactly is this process supposed to do?

A: Shores up defenses when individual is in weakened condition, and adds a little kick when not weak.

Q: (L) Defenses against what?

A: Anything that can negatively affect the “essence”.

Q: (L) Essence as in Gurdjieff essence I guess

A: Yes

Q: (L) Alright then … and then you supposed to wear these on your body?

A: Yes or carry in pocket.

Q: (L) And you say, charge with intent. Does that have to be charged by the individual or by me or … can the person charge their crystal individually, themselves, or what?

A: You select, individual charges according to instructions.

Q: (L) What instructions?

A: Each one requires specific instructions.

Q: (L) Well, that’s a lot of hassle. *sigh* I mean, you have to select it and then once you’ve got it then I gotta … then I have to have a session to find out exactly the instructions for charging that persons personal crystal! Good grief.
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18669.msg176501.html#msg176501

SO THE ESSENCE:

In common usage, the essence of something is its inherent quality or central, defining feature.

In Fourth Way discourse, a man's essence is the totality of the qualities or propensities he is born with. As opposed to this, personality is the totality of the acquired or learned patterns of thought, emotion, and behavior.

Essence is not directly observable since all interaction with people normally passes through the filter of personality.

Modern psychology attributes about 80 percent of observable characteristics of human psyche to factors of nature and only 20 percent to factors acquired from environment. Physical or psychological reflections of the Fourth Way idea of essence would include things like features of the endocrine system having to do with stress and flight/fight responses or inherent abilities such as memory or IQ or predispositions such as verbal vs. visual thinking or left vs. right brain dominance.

There is however more to the concept of essence than this. Essence includes the concept of fundamental character, as in whether one's center of gravity is in the moving, feeling or thinking center. Even further, essence would include an idea of invariable moral character, i.e. tending towards truth or lies or service to self or service to others. There is some evidence that these features are genetically based and also reflected in observable brain functioning. For example, psychopaths, which would represent a serious flaw of essence, have distinctive brain electric patterns.

We could say that essence is what is left when the conditioning of culture and the multiple faces and acquired roles of little 'I's are stripped away. The Work may in principle bring essence and personality closer to each other. George Gurdjieff comments that the education system of his time – and the modern one with all the more reason – favor personality at the cost of essence development, by teaching hypocrisy and the distrust of one's own senses from the get-go. Personality is the only part of the self that can thrive when one grows up in an environment of culturally conditioned lies and arbitrary value judgements.

Primitive societies are more favorable for essence development, producing individuals that are less contradictory and more healthy in terms of essence. However, they are no better suited for esoteric development because their cognitive or 'personality' side is under-trained.

Any work on essence needs to proceed through personality, since personality is the one part of man's inner life that can be reached. Disciplines of personality, such as self-remembering may in time benefit essence, although the Fourth Way teaching is generally vague about any work on essence. Gurdjieff says that most often the growth of essence stops around the age of seven and man's essence is usually left in a state of stupidity or weakness.

There exists a set of psychophysiological features of man which are life-long or very slowly changing and which correspond to Gurdjieff's description of essence. The Fourth Way and psychology seem to have reached compatible conclusions in this area
CassWiki.

Laura said:
Now, ya'll just hold on a bit longer. We've been sending out batches every week as they are selected but now we have run out of a good selection and Cs indicated we needed to get the next batch charged. They are cleansed and ready, so we'll be starting that probably today. As noted, it takes 13/14 days to do the complete charging process and then we'll start selecting again. I'm pretty sure we'll get everybody taken care of before Christmas. At the moment, we are working strictly by the order in which the requests were received.

Once everyone has a basic set, we'll talk about extras for different uses.

Just note this: having a Cass Connection crystal does not preclude anyone from having any number of other crystals/stones of their own. You can easily cleanse and charge them yourselves for standard purposes. But try to avoid re-charging or altering the Cass crystal which is charged in a very specific way and is for connection to the network.

As soon as the crystals are all out, (and meanwhile, I'm also working on annotating sessions), we'll start having regular Crystal Connection interactions via the sott. radio network. Everybody will be able to tune in and interact! I think it's the next step!

Certainly we are living in uncertain time now. I/we hope to see and participate Crystals connection that unite us here on earth and same time Cosmic Connection to all the STO Group.

But in the future, some of members circumstances that might not be able to access SOTT-Radio network or completely might cut off from internet.
So, if that happens, I am thinking that if Laura set up and days now, then we all can set the time to match Laura's time and sing together exact time, wherever participants live.

That way we can be sure about network connection will be maintained until we move to next density, because our Crystals will continue to connect each other members and Cs.
Just some thoughts.

Pourriez vous nous indiquer l'heure à laquelle il faut se connecter et sur quel lien pour chanter tous ensemble pour les Cristaux de Laura ?...

Could you tell us the time to connect and on which link to sing together for Laura Crystals? ...

PERLOU said:
Pourriez vous nous indiquer l'heure à laquelle il faut se connecter et sur quel lien pour chanter tous ensemble pour les Cristaux de Laura ?...

Could you tell us the time to connect and on which link to sing together for Laura Crystals? ...

It has not been organized just yet. Hang on and I'll keep everyone posted.

Merci Laura, j'attends votre information... Et la marche à suivre...

Thank you Laura, I await your information ... And the way forward ...

Back
Top Bottom