Session 7 May 2016

Merci Laura pour les photos de ces magnifiques Cristaux qui réjouissent le cœur et l'Âme...
Je suis si heureuse de prier et chanter avec les miens chaque jour...
Un grand merci à Vous et votre équipe pour ce gigantesque travail...

Thank you Laura for the photos of these beautiful Crystals that delight the heart and soul ...
I am so happy to pray and sing with mine every day ...
A big thank you to you and your team for this gigantic work ...

Laura said:
After another big batch of crystals charged, we started selecting again this evening. We hope to get all mailed out within about 10 days or so. And we have backups in big buckets in case we run out!

I wonder if having all those crystals at chateau make you feel something/anything different for all or any of you. Does this quantity of crystals make some kind of resonance?

What a work you are achieving here, I really feel grateful! :flowers: :hug2:

Wow that is a lot! They look so cool there, so many colors. 3DStudent said it, the network is growing!
Indeed thanks for making this possible, i will be donating as soon i can.
:thup:

Thank you for continuing crystal work and for pictures,crystals look amazing. I am also happy to see crystal net is growing.
Thank you crew!

Hi people! :)

I'm not sure can it be done the way I've done it. Wanted to make sure that its proper procedure.
I've sent one e-mail order for the crystals, that's for my girlfriend and me (in one single e-mail).
Mail is sent to: info@paleochristianity.org , date:1 September 2016 at 10:09 AM

My 1st question is; does she need to be a member on the forum with an account to get valid request for her?

And 2nd question is: Can I pay by paypal afterwards (I'm on it right now), and only by paying it, does it confirms that my request is valid?

Thank you sincererly for your help. :halo:

The Cass:
Q: (L) Are those kinds of stones useful at all?

A: Yes

Q: (L) What are they useful for?

A: As you received already in your uplink before this communication, those stones are perfect repositories for creative energies and dream guides.

Q: (Galatea) Dream guides? What do they mean?

(Andromeda,) To help with dream work, maybe?

Q: (Andromeda,) And are they different from the different kinds of natural stones?

A: Not really, but should be selected carefully for the specific individual.

Q: (Andromeda,) And why is it that they can't be charged in the moonlight?

A: Reverses the positive charge.

Q: (L) What kind of charge comes from the sun to the Earth? Is it like negative, or...

(Pierre) Positive overall.

(L) So the overall charge from the sun to the Earth is positive?

(Pierre) I'm not sure they're talking about electric charge here. Maybe we should ask.

Q: (Galatea) So what would the reverse charge do, take everything out or what?

A: Counter to the living energy of the being.

Q: (Ark) But, but... What are we supposed to do? Take one stone or several and put under the pillow and have dreams, or what?

A: One

Q: (L) But that's the colored stones.

(Ark) Just one, but it has to be sorted, yeah?

(Chu) The girls will select them.

(Pierre) I have a question about the selection. What defines the match between a specific stone and a specific individual?

A: Frequency and need.

Q: (Ark) How can we measure this frequency?

A: Aural reading at locator.

Q: (Pierre) So aural means kind of another dimension or something. So the aural frequency or profile of the individual matches that of the stone.

(Joe) We don't see it.
(L) Coming down to the actual crystals. We have different colors of crystals. My idea was to both use my method of intentional implantation with energy behind it. Recently, I also thought that possibly another way to carry that energy would be singing to the stones. Is that possible?

A: Not only possible, but the preferred method for some purposes.

Q: (Galatea) Would we need to charge several stones with different intentions, or can we put multiple intentions into one?

A: Yes, Yes.

Q: (L) So you can do both. You can put multiple intentions in some stones, and some stones should be individual, I think.

Q: (L) Like for example, I think the stones that are used to charge water... This is how I have it. Once we take them out of the purifying bath, we sort them into types and sizes. The small ones we charge separately for putting in water. And then...

A: Sing to them.

Q: (L) So we sing to the ones that go in the water. Okay, then we'll take the ones that are for personal protection and...

A: Read to them!

Q: (L) In other words, speak to them. Talk to them about what they're supposed to be doing?

A: Yes. Modify the 91st Psalm. Provide a copy to the recipient as well so they are aware of the protective parameters and can augment them from time to time.

Q: (Joe) What is the 91st Psalm?

(L) Oh, something like [recites}... “He who dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.” And then something about .. “he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the pestilence.” And then more about ”you shall not be afraid of the terror by night nor of the arrow that flies by day or afraid of the pestilence that walks in darkness nor of the destruction that wastes at noon. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day…” blah blah blah. That’s all I can remember. It covers all kinds of stuff. So we can modify it with the Cosmic Mind and that kind of thing. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes!!! You speculate well!

Q: (Andromeda,) What about crystals for specific cases for healing?

A: Sing for healing.

Q: (L) Healing crystals will get sung to, the water crystals get sung to, the protection crystals get recited to, and maybe we could even sing a little bit of the Psalm or tone it or something while we're doing it. Like our brass bowls or something like that?

Q: (Galatea) Besides crystals and salt, what else could we add to our water to amplify the effects?

A: Nothing.

Q: (L) Oh, so for the house protection, that is also the 91st Psalm?

Q: (Galatea) Read by each person, or just one person?

(L) We're supposed to sing/chant it, and repeat it I think; read in unison. How many times do we need to repeat it?

A: 8 times over three days.

Q: (L) 8 times per day?

Q: (Joe) Is that something that the person who receives it could do rather than us having to do it for each one?

A: You will do it. The recipient augments.

Q: (L) Is there any particular advantage to me doing any of this over and above somebody charging their own crystals?

A: Your life is an example of what it takes to receive our communications. You achieved frequency acceleration to do this. As we have told you, this communication is not unidirectional!

Q: (L) When you say that I achieved frequency acceleration, does that mean when I nearly died?

Q: (L) Swell! Anyway, what you're saying is that me doing it brings energy from you to the stone in the same way that you can communicate. Is that going in the right direction?

Q: (Galatea) So it applies to all of us then.

A: We merge with you during communication.

[SHORT BREAK]

Q: (L) Okay.

A: Individuals can be linked to knowledge/information via your efforts.

Q: (L) Well, somebody brought up the possibility that if I were to charge these crystals, and then some nefarious person got ahold of one, they could then send something back at me.

A: Not the way it works. The linkage is to 6th density thanks to your "installation of the software", but the mainframe is us in the future.

Q: (L) So in other words, I'm not putting myself into these crystals or creating a link between others and me, I'm putting some kind of frequency into them that links them to you/us in the future and then peeps are connected to you and through you to each other, possibly including me?

(Andromeda,) You're like the channel for the frequency.

(L) I'm channeling the frequency to the crystals, but I'm not connecting my personal energies to them?

A: Exactly. It would be "interesting" for some "nefarious" person to attempt such activity. We have a "firewall".

Q: (L) Somehow I get the feeling that when you say, "firewall", you mean that a little bit more than just symbolically...

A: Indeed.

Q: (L) I suspect that also means that those who don’t resonate to the frequency will know it pretty quick. Okay. What about the crystal business have we not covered? We now know more or less what we're doing, right?

(Pierre) Do you know what tune you're going to sing?

(L) Oh, do we know what songs we're going to sing?

A: Yes, you do!

Q: (L) I do...

A: You are also in the process of selecting songs for a meeting song book.

My crystals arrived last monday, i thank you all of my heart for your giving present.
Each crystals have find their place and surely their fonction.
the "homy" stands with my old and funny auxiliaries of my childhood.
The "watery" is diving in his element.
The "dreamy" looks like an emerald mole with a rosaceous belly is sleeping now with me.
The personal one holds in my hand like a little torch, and have perfectly find his place in my work and working tools.

Thank you so much Laura and your girls and boys.

Q: Is concern that a crystal set may have been lost in transit for an email / order placed for a friend in Hawai'i on July 29, 2016 inappropriate?

Skysira said:
Q: Is concern that a crystal set may have been lost in transit for an email / order placed for a friend in Hawai'i on July 29, 2016 inappropriate?

I have order my crystals on July 22, 2016 and receive them one week ago.

My 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom