Session 7 May 2016

Joyeux anniversaire 13 TT... Magnifique cadeau d'anniversaire que ces précieux Cristaux...

Happy Birthday 13 TT. . . Beautiful birthday gift that these precious crystals. . .

My Crystals have arrived safely. Thank you.

My deepest gratitude to the C's, Laura and the Chateau Crew for all of The Work and effort put in to bring this Crystal Project to fruition. And allowing me to be a recipient of these Beautiful & Sacred Objects.

As with the thought and care of my Crystals' selection, I cleared a space from worldly distractions. With Mozart's “The Magic Flute” playing in the background, the package was opened, the Prayers read and each Crystal was carefully unwrapped, greeted, and thanked for now being in my life.

13 Twirling Triskeles said:
Heartfelt thanks to the C's Crew for my crystals. Received on Saturday, October 8th.

I did not at all expect these crystals would have such a huge & major impact on me. I'm writing about it all in my Journal. This is a gift that really does keep on giving -- moment by moment. Extremely deep and powerful effects for me.

I requested help in healing my left & right psoas muscles. According to info I've read, the psoas is called the Muscle of the Soul. Well, I can tell you for sure that past Soul Wounds and Injuries have been rising to my awareness these past 5 days and are being resolved and healed. Interesting that there appears to be a definite heart connection to the Soul. So healing soul wounds feels like I'm healing heart wounds as well.

Another thing is that I'm able to SEE what's going on internally from a more objective viewpoint. I'm not totally trapped in the subjective experience. There's an ability to SEE and observe myself experiencing these feelings & emotions & thoughts that I didn't have when I originally experienced these soul/heart injuries.

In a way, it reminds me of that saying. "I wish I knew then what I know now." Because I DO know things now that I didn't know then. So I have a different perspective.

Thank you C's! Thank you Laura & all who have put forth such an intense labor of love and effort to share this Crystal Connection with all of us . . . to build a crystal grid network with the Lighthouse & Chateaux Crew, the C's 6th Density Future Selves Frequency, and our 3rd Density selves! I sense that this connection is a way more powerful crystal grid than those Atlanteans created. Maybe 'cause there's an intentional alignment with STO frequency in this situation and there was a more STS intentional alignment with the Atlantean crystal technology? Just speculating.

Anyway . . . thank you, thank you, thank you.

P.S. And to make it all beyond perfect, the crystals arrived just 5 days before my birthday - which is today by-the-way. :halo:
Happy birthday what a lovely gift.

Kay Kim said:
Dave_posse said:
Hello!!! I have some doubts about ordering the crystals.
for the moment I do not have a PayPal account or bank account but would really like to make a donation for so much effort on your part. It is possible, if I can, to make the donation with a foreign account? for example using my sister's account? thanks to all!

Hello Dave_posse,

When I donates money to Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind, I don't use PayPal, instead I select other option that can 'Pay with Card' .
But if you live in Argentina, the simplest way is, to get 'international money order' from bank and send to,

FOTCM, Inc
295 Scratch Branch Rd
Otto, NC 28763
USA

Hi Kay Kim, Thanks for your answer! yes, i think there is the best choice!

Thank you to everyone working on the crystal project, my crystals arrived today 22/10/2016 and I am overjoyed to finally have them. Thanks for all your hard work. :thup:

Now, ya'll just hold on a bit longer. We've been sending out batches every week as they are selected but now we have run out of a good selection and Cs indicated we needed to get the next batch charged. They are cleansed and ready, so we'll be starting that probably today. As noted, it takes 13/14 days to do the complete charging process and then we'll start selecting again. I'm pretty sure we'll get everybody taken care of before Christmas. At the moment, we are working strictly by the order in which the requests were received.

Once everyone has a basic set, we'll talk about extras for different uses.

Just note this: having a Cass Connection crystal does not preclude anyone from having any number of other crystals/stones of their own. You can easily cleanse and charge them yourselves for standard purposes. But try to avoid re-charging or altering the Cass crystal which is charged in a very specific way and is for connection to the network.

As soon as the crystals are all out, (and meanwhile, I'm also working on annotating sessions), we'll start having regular Crystal Connection interactions via the sott. radio network. Everybody will be able to tune in and interact! I think it's the next step!

Hi, my personal crystal broke in two a week ago, can't remember exposing it to such force. Carry it in my left front pocket, so I think I would notice...Can't see the symbolism either. Think I read something about "crystals adjusting to personal frequency...".

worldbridger said:
Hi, my personal crystal broke in two a week ago, can't remember exposing it to such force. Carry it in my left front pocket, so I think I would notice...Can't see the symbolism either. Think I read something about "crystals adjusting to personal frequency...".

Yes, it's described here:

Q: (Scottie) Can I ask a related question? I thought it was curious that several people reported that their crystals broke. They were kind of taking it as a bad thing, but I was wondering why their crystals broke?

A: Initial needed energy transmitted and signal received resulting in change of state thus response of system modulation.

Q: (Pierre) So the crystal adapts by breaking.

(L) It has transmitted something, there was a change of state in the individual, and the crystal then adapted to this new state?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So it's not a bad sign.

A: No

Q: (Chu) So they should NOT be replaced then?

A: No

[/quote]
Laura said:
Now, ya'll just hold on a bit longer. We've been sending out batches every week as they are selected but now we have run out of a good selection and Cs indicated we needed to get the next batch charged. They are cleansed and ready, so we'll be starting that probably today. As noted, it takes 13/14 days to do the complete charging process and then we'll start selecting again. I'm pretty sure we'll get everybody taken care of before Christmas. At the moment, we are working strictly by the order in which the requests were received.

Once everyone has a basic set, we'll talk about extras for different uses.

Just note this: having a Cass Connection crystal does not preclude anyone from having any number of other crystals/stones of their own. You can easily cleanse and charge them yourselves for standard purposes. But try to avoid re-charging or altering the Cass crystal which is charged in a very specific way and is for connection to the network.

As soon as the crystals are all out, (and meanwhile, I'm also working on annotating sessions), we'll start having regular Crystal Connection interactions via the sott. radio network. Everybody will be able to tune in and interact! I think it's the next step!

My crystals are beautiful and I have been working with them since July. However, I have been concerned about something that occurred a short time ago with the Cass crystal and I would appreciate some guidance on this especially after reading Laura's most recent post on the subject.

My granddaughter, who just turned 18, was fascinated with all of the crystals and even began to read some of the C's material, participate in discussions, etc. Her energy is of wonder, innocence and curiosity and she has a genuine desire to sort out the illusions of this world. She is searching for knowledge but is also practicing discernment.

However, she proudly announced one day that she had held the Cass crystal and infused her energy into it. This bothered me but I didn't quite know what that really meant for keeping the original intent in place. My solution for now has been to sing and read to it hoping that the original intent has not been compromised. At this point, I am concerned and wonder what to do. If I need another crystal I would be happy to donate and ask for one to be sent.

Being part of this crystal connection project now and in the future is extremely important to me so I do appreciate any feedback.

Back
Top Bottom