Session 7 May 2016

I received my crystals yesterday. I was so surprised, I cried tears of joy! After opening the package I placed them out, all perfectly, individually wrapped in a beautiful satin shroud, tied with a ribbon and labeled. I am amazed and so grateful. It took me quite a while to open them, they were So Beautifully wrapped. And that, I know, is only the end product of a long and heartfelt project. Thank you all for investing so much of yourselves into this project. Thank you Laura for continuing in spite of all that you have been going through.

My crystals and I have been getting to know each other. I didn't have any specific request (not that I don't have specific issues that need to be addressed) but nothing that might require immediate attention, or so I think. So, as I placed my request I 'prayed' to DCM, that my crystals will be imbued with what I need regardless of what I think.

I have been 'feeling' them. The shape, the color and hopefully the essence. Trying to determine the message they might have for me. I think they like me and they seem happy to be here! And I am so happy to have them here, in my space, in my life.

And so, my crystal adventure begins ...

I just wanted to let Laura and the Château crew know just how much their hard work & this labour of love is appreciated. It is a time consuming process, & it is done with so much love and care. Thank you all for your tireless efforts. I have sent an extra donation to help cover the costs of the crystal project. You guys are amazing! Sending you much love and hugs :hug2:

I have received my crystals 2 hours ago.So,so happy and excited,have sung them "In the Garden",and morning prayer.My sincere gratitude to all Crew for this huge work.I will report my experience after some time. Thank you Crew

I received my crystals today. Thank you!

The crystals are beautiful. I've read the 2 prayers to them and plan on singing to them later.

Awesome work - thank you so much!

I was still waiting for my crystals when my company decided (again) to move me to another country. I was very worried that in my absence, the postal service could not deliver them. So I spoke to the postal office, asked if there is the possibility that someone else can receive the parcel instead of me, and I managed to organize that in case they arrive, the neighbour will take them. In the meantime, I moved.
Fortunately, it worked. Two days ago I travelled back to the old place and I find this beautifully packaged gift. I was so overwhelmed, that I could not really speak about it. This stones really have light inside of them. Personal crystal is unusual, composed of two, the smaller one is the part the bigger one, the home crystal is bigger and magnificent, the dream stone is incredibly colourful and smooth. I was thinking that it is strange that home crystal is so big, as I really do not have a 'home' and I am constantly moving from one place to another and from country to country. But I guess, the home in my case is where I am in that moment, and it becomes ‘the home’ for the home crystal…
I am very grateful to Laura and entire Chateau group for your effort and dedication. I appreciate it immensely. This crystal souls may accompany us for entire lifetime, and I can feel how the connection with, and through them, can become real and powerful.
Thank you!

Hello!!! I have some doubts about ordering the crystals.
for the moment I do not have a PayPal account or bank account but would really like to make a donation for so much effort on your part. It is possible, if I can, to make the donation with a foreign account? for example using my sister's account? thanks to all!

I just caught up with this thread yesterday. Reading the comments from the people who had received their crystals was very uplifting. Also knowing the amount of effort that is being put into this project is a powerful motivator to maintain and nourish intent. I found my recitations of the prayer becoming more mechanical with time, and reading this thread made me more aware of this.

Something out of the ordinary happened yesterday, as I was reciting the night prayer. One of my neighbors was a victim of an attempted robbery. It was a strange experience, as it happened WHILE I was saying the prayer. I heard some yelling and a general commotion going on all of a sudden. Since moving in, I haven't talked to the neighbors very much if at all, though they seem like quite decent people. I had the intent at the back of my mind to chat them up for quite a while. Well, because of the robbery finally did get a chance to talk to them, to ask about what happened. Of course, this is really not a nice way to get to know someone. I wonder if this means anything at all...

Dave_posse said:
Hello!!! I have some doubts about ordering the crystals.
for the moment I do not have a PayPal account or bank account but would really like to make a donation for so much effort on your part. It is possible, if I can, to make the donation with a foreign account? for example using my sister's account? thanks to all!

Hello Dave_posse,

When I donates money to Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind, I don't use PayPal, instead I select other option that can 'Pay with Card' .
But if you live in Argentina, the simplest way is, to get 'international money order' from bank and send to,

FOTCM, Inc
295 Scratch Branch Rd
Otto, NC 28763
USA

Just wanted to thank everyone for the extraordinary efforts put into the crystal project. I received my crystals about a week ago and I noticed major effects within the first couple days; a significant 'heating' of the emotions. It has been very eye opening.

I think that it is with SHOCKS and FUSION that we begin to crystallize sufficiently so as to hold so many memories and concepts in our minds so as to be able to acquire this ability to see the mosaic which not just spread out "in time" but is also spread out in levels of reality. It's rather like multi-dimensional chess.

Thank you all for this learning experience.

Hello, crystal crew !

I've placed my order the 19/07, and I haven't heard of you yet. I just wanted to make sure that you've received my email and my donation. Could you check, please ?

Thanks !

Alo

It wasn't until after I did my daily 33 spins that my wife revealed my package tonight. (I almost didn't do my exercises tonight, long day, too tired.)

After completing the rest of my exercises, covered in a sheen of sweat, box waiting patiently for me to be finished, I opened it and was moved by the care and preparation of my crystals.

Thank You.

They are placed where they need be. The home crystal inside of a glass lamp in the room where my son sleeps. My dream crystal with my child hood stuffed rabbit who has recently found a home beside my bed, outside of storage since a recent fumigation prompted my family and I to sort through our things.

The evening prayer really got me teared up.

Thank You again.

Je partage avec vous une sensation de vibrations sous ma main quand je pose mes cristaux sur moi, cristal de rêves, cristal protecteur de la maison et ceux qui y vivent et cristal d'eau de guérison que je sors de son eau pour le poser sur moi... Je leurs récite les prières, le chant et la prière de l'âme et ces vibrations sont présentes lorsqu'ils sont chargés à bloc... Puis je les replace à leur place, celui des rêves sous mon oreiller, celui de l'eau de guérison dans sa bouteille, protecteur de la maison sur ma table de chevet sur sa pochette de soie et mon cristal de protection personnelle (qui est deux depuis presque le début de sa réception) qui retrouve son petit nid de coton puis dans sa pochette en soie nouée avec son ruban que je porte sur moi, nuit et jour...

I share with you a feeling of vibration in my hand when I ask my crystal on me, crystal dreams, crystal protector of the house and those who live there and crystal healing water that I go out of his water to put it on me. . . I recite their prayers, song and prayer of the soul and these vibrations are present when loaded to block. . . Can I replace them in their place, the dreams under my pillow, that of healing water in the bottle, protector of the house on my nightstand on his silk handkerchief and my crystal personal protection (which is two since almost the beginning of his reception) who finds his little cotton in its nest and silk pouch tied with his tape that I carry with me day and night. . .

Heartfelt thanks to the C's Crew for my crystals. Received on Saturday, October 8th.

I did not at all expect these crystals would have such a huge & major impact on me. I'm writing about it all in my Journal. This is a gift that really does keep on giving -- moment by moment. Extremely deep and powerful effects for me.

I requested help in healing my left & right psoas muscles. According to info I've read, the psoas is called the Muscle of the Soul. Well, I can tell you for sure that past Soul Wounds and Injuries have been rising to my awareness these past 5 days and are being resolved and healed. Interesting that there appears to be a definite heart connection to the Soul. So healing soul wounds feels like I'm healing heart wounds as well.

Another thing is that I'm able to SEE what's going on internally from a more objective viewpoint. I'm not totally trapped in the subjective experience. There's an ability to SEE and observe myself experiencing these feelings & emotions & thoughts that I didn't have when I originally experienced these soul/heart injuries.

In a way, it reminds me of that saying. "I wish I knew then what I know now." Because I DO know things now that I didn't know then. So I have a different perspective.

Thank you C's! Thank you Laura & all who have put forth such an intense labor of love and effort to share this Crystal Connection with all of us . . . to build a crystal grid network with the Lighthouse & Chateaux Crew, the C's 6th Density Future Selves Frequency, and our 3rd Density selves! I sense that this connection is a way more powerful crystal grid than those Atlanteans created. Maybe 'cause there's an intentional alignment with STO frequency in this situation and there was a more STS intentional alignment with the Atlantean crystal technology? Just speculating.

Anyway . . . thank you, thank you, thank you.

P.S. And to make it all beyond perfect, the crystals arrived just 5 days before my birthday - which is today by-the-way. :halo:

SeekinTruth said:
Happy Birthday 13 TT! And congrats on receiving the crystals as a sort of early birthday gift. :)

Second that - happy birthday and what a nice early gift :)

Back
Top Bottom