Donald Trump wins 2016 US presidential election

Altair said:
Twitter Deletes Donald Trump’s Twitter Account: “We Will Not Tolerate Racism & Hate”

Source:_http://cnn.com.de/news/twitter-deletes-donald-trumps-twitter-account/

Well, CNN only has news sites in English, Spanish, and Arabic.

And they don't have a German page - it's either US or international edition, which includes sections for: Africa, Americas, Asia, China, Europe, and the Middle East - but not in the native languages.

And why would a com.de domain have news in English when there's a perfectly popular site (cnn.com) for English news?

So, fake!

Scottie said:
Altair said:
Twitter Deletes Donald Trump’s Twitter Account: “We Will Not Tolerate Racism & Hate”

And they don't have a German page - it's either US or international edition, which includes sections for: Africa, Americas, Asia, China, Europe, and the Middle East - but not in the native languages.

And why would a com.de domain have news in English when there's a perfectly popular site (cnn.com) for English news?

So, fake!

Thanks, Scottie. It doesn't make any sense that a .de site wouldn't have something in German. I blocked the site in my privacy settings.

I looked up the 1-844-652-9242 warning and blocked the plugins after doing a system scan and found no viruses.

Soros lost $ 1 billion betting against Trump
http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/01/soros-lost-1-billion-betting-against_13.html

The biggest event of last year, no doubt, was the US presidential elections, which not only brought an unexpected result, but also brought big changes in the stock market. In the stock market these movements help one to get rich, or on the other hand, to lose a lot of money. Among such people can be well-known personalities.

The victory of Donald Trump helped eminent speculator Carl Aykanu, which according to the media, earned a decent chunk of change. On the other hand, the no less well-known George Soros, according to The Wall Street Journal, has lost nearly $ 1 billion.

Last year, Soros again began to manage the Soros Fund Management, which means he and his family have at their disposal a portfolio of $30 billion.

According to sources, George Soros was trying to weigh every decision and chose the cautious strategy, but after the victory he wagered that this would bring a decline in the value of US assets and the dollar. The facts show that the investor here was wrong. the Republican victory brought an unprecedented long rally - the biggest rise by more than 10%.

Of course, Soros was not alone in these projections; before the elections, all analysts have argued that a Trump victory bodes poorly for American companies and the value of the dollar, as it does not bring any significant improvement in the economy. Like it or not, time would soon tell, however, that the market reacted differently - now already an accomplished fact.

According to the WSJ, Soros, as an experienced financier, holds an investment in shares of various companies, primarily in the industrial and financial. Strictly speaking, these positions helped the fund end the year with growth of 5%.

It is noteworthy that the former partner of Soros - Druckenmiller, who worked for the fund until 2000, made a prediction during the election campaign: with the victory of Hillary Clinton, he believed that this would see a stock upsurge, and with the victory of Trump, vice versa. Immediately after the election, he shared that had sold gold. So, Druckenmiller's family fund, which invests in its own interests - Duquesne Family Office, had earned more than 10% over last year.

It is noted that George Soros, a number of major donors to the Democratic Party, as well as its representatives and affiliated lobbying organizations and foundations held a closed conference in Washington, dedicated to the discussion of the tactics of the "fight against Trump" in the coming years.

The program of the forum, which appeared in the public domain, shows that he was talking about plans for a fairly stiff opposition to Donald Trump as president.

goyacobol said:
Scottie said:
Altair said:

So, fake!

Thanks, Scottie. It doesn't make any sense that a .de site wouldn't have something in German. I blocked the site in my privacy settings.

I looked up the 1-844-652-9242 warning and blocked the plugins after doing a system scan and found no viruses.

This quote was in Ant22s post above:
Fake news website cnn.com.de (which has nothing to do with the real cnn.com) ran a story on january 10th 2017 claiming Twitter was going to delete Donald Trump's twitter account "somewhere within the next 48 hours" because of "Trump's racist and divisive rhetoric".

Flashgordonv said:
goyacobol said:
Scottie said:
Altair said:

So, fake!

This quote was in Ant22s post above:
Fake news website cnn.com.de (which has nothing to do with the real cnn.com) ran a story on january 10th 2017 claiming Twitter was going to delete Donald Trump's twitter account "somewhere within the next 48 hours" because of "Trump's racist and divisive rhetoric".

Thanks Flashgordonv. And my apologies to Ant22 since she spelled it out that the the article is "Fake News". Then I made noise getting a warning message from another "Fake News" site. Sorry about the confusion.

I am glad it is "Fake News" about Trump's Twitter account.

I don't know about everybody else, but the scroll on my Facebook feed has recently become more toxic than I seem to recall it having been before, with anti-Trump and official-culture stuff. -However, the toxicity is carried with greater potency by fewer people.

Many folks seem just worn out on politics in general and are more interested in simply dissociating with pop culture or sharing travel and pet pics, etc..

A few, however, who were active commenters during the election process have become entrenched and bitter, collecting up their fortified versions of every story so that rapid canned replies to various points can be made at any opportunity. There is effort to separate people into groups and distill their reasons for why the "Other" is beneath respect, etc.

It's interesting, because I understand where they're coming from to a degree, having entertained many liberal views at certain points along the road. Heck, I remember waaaay back feeling quite certain that car exhaust was responsible for hockey sticks, and more recently, I took much of the anti-Trump hype at face value.

Now...

One thing which I've been thinking over a lot lately is the nature of relationships and conflict...

That is, when a friend or partner has pointed out my B.S., or some knot in myself, I've often exploded at them. -Far less as I grew older; it takes seasoning and self-awareness to recognize that an ego driven emotional auto-reaction might not be the best way to advance, and to find new ways to go about knot-untying. Everybody here has experienced some version of this lesson curve, I am sure.

One of the best friends I've ever had always fascinated me in her approach to this. At quite a young age, she'd managed to become really skilled at it without any training. -She was really good at spotting B.S. in people, and in pointing it out. But that wasn't the fascinating part. It was the way she dealt with the resulting explosions; it was like they didn't matter, or perhaps bore the same character as any expected reaction, like flipping bacon is going to cause hot fat to fly. Or changing a baby's diaper might involve a loud fuss. You could see from her expression that she recognized the pain involved, but she didn't take it personally and just waited patiently until you were done blowing up and then carried on being your friend. As a result, there are dozens of people in her life who consider her among their most valued connections. Where others ran away or became enemies or whatever, she remained, put up with their friction, and helped them grow into better versions of themselves. -Which in many, many cases, they indeed did.

She sometimes didn't seem to recognize the difference between this process and abuse, and stuck around with some people for far longer than I was comfortable observing, but my tolerance for B.S. has shortened considerably over the years, especially when I see others I care about being affected by it. But for the most part she picked her people well.

It seems to me that receiving or providing the service of B.S.-busting is to trade in something extremely valuable. (If it is desired, that is.) -Valuable, precisely because it is simply easier to walk away from people and just let them stew in their own delusions when you know the blowback will be strong. -Especially when that blowback can involved the hurt person rallying others to their cause, (your denunciation and destruction).

Anyway...

I look at some of the coiled springs on FB, and I think, "Is it worth touching that off? There will absolutely be an explosion, and I will probably suffer. Is it a violation to break belief, or is that post a request for conflict? Can I handle it? Is it worth it? Will it lead to something better or just re-coil and leave me with shrapnel in my face?"

In retrospect, this might be a post better suited to some other section of the forum, however it is of particular relevance right now with the current political trends I am finding.

Woodsman said:
I don't know about everybody else, but the scroll on my Facebook feed has recently become more toxic than I seem to recall it having been before, with anti-Trump and official-culture stuff. -However, the toxicity is carried with greater potency by fewer people.

Many folks seem just worn out on politics in general and are more interested in simply dissociating with pop culture or sharing travel and pet pics, etc..

A few, however, who were active commenters during the election process have become entrenched and bitter, collecting up their fortified versions of every story so that rapid canned replies to various points can be made at any opportunity. There is effort to separate people into groups and distill their reasons for why the "Other" is beneath respect, etc.

It's interesting, because I understand where they're coming from to a degree, having entertained many liberal views at certain points along the road. Heck, I remember waaaay back feeling quite certain that car exhaust was responsible for hockey sticks, and more recently, I took much of the anti-Trump hype at face value.

Now...

One thing which I've been thinking over a lot lately is the nature of relationships and conflict...

That is, when a friend or partner has pointed out my B.S., or some knot in myself, I've often exploded at them. -Far less as I grew older; it takes seasoning and self-awareness to recognize that an ego driven emotional auto-reaction might not be the best way to advance, and to find new ways to go about knot-untying. Everybody here has experienced some version of this lesson curve, I am sure.

One of the best friends I've ever had always fascinated me in her approach to this. At quite a young age, she'd managed to become really skilled at it without any training. -She was really good at spotting B.S. in people, and in pointing it out. But that wasn't the fascinating part. It was the way she dealt with the resulting explosions; it was like they didn't matter, or perhaps bore the same character as any expected reaction, like flipping bacon is going to cause hot fat to fly. Or changing a baby's diaper might involve a loud fuss. You could see from her expression that she recognized the pain involved, but she didn't take it personally and just waited patiently until you were done blowing up and then carried on being your friend. As a result, there are dozens of people in her life who consider her among their most valued connections. Where others ran away or became enemies or whatever, she remained, put up with their friction, and helped them grow into better versions of themselves. -Which in many, many cases, they indeed did.

She sometimes didn't seem to recognize the difference between this process and abuse, and stuck around with some people for far longer than I was comfortable observing, but my tolerance for B.S. has shortened considerably over the years, especially when I see others I care about being affected by it. But for the most part she picked her people well.

It seems to me that receiving or providing the service of B.S.-busting is to trade in something extremely valuable. (If it is desired, that is.) -Valuable, precisely because it is simply easier to walk away from people and just let them stew in their own delusions when you know the blowback will be strong. -Especially when that blowback can involved the hurt person rallying others to their cause, (your denunciation and destruction).

Anyway...

I look at some of the coiled springs on FB, and I think, "Is it worth touching that off? There will absolutely be an explosion, and I will probably suffer. Is it a violation to break belief, or is that post a request for conflict? Can I handle it? Is it worth it? Will it lead to something better or just re-coil and leave me with shrapnel in my face?"
In retrospect, this might be a post better suited to some other section of the forum, however it is of particular relevance right now with the current political trends I am finding.
I am right there with you, Woodsman. I have been struggling with the same dilemma. A lot of people on FB are more like acquaintances but there it is: stuff right in my space/face. How do I respond or do I at all? I really do not want to empower the left/right or right/wrong duality argumentative thing and just be one more voice of noise on one side or the other. I am trying to find some higher ground to speak from but it is hard. If I see some massive lie and a lot of people up in arms over it, or perhaps just massive snarky venting, I kind of hold my breath and steel myself (put on the armor of truth?) before posting to try to make sure I am taking a neutralizing path rather than taking sides. It seems if there is lack of balance, that is, perhaps what is most needed: to bring people back to their senses rather than being so carried away in their subjective/emotional reactions. I have seen people do what you describe your friend doing. I may have even done it a few times myself but I never feel all that calm and centered inside. I am kind of bracing for impact and blowback. But there is that choice: do I intervene or say nothing? Is there a request for service? But even if there is no direct request, is there a request by implication? That implication being a huge misconception that threatens us all. IF I am silent, I am aware of the dynamic that states I am agreeing by my silence and I wrestle with that one too. Anyway, bottom line: I totally get what you are saying.

goyacobol said:
Altair,

I don't know if it is just my computer but I get warning messages when trying to link to the above site. I am attaching screenshots of the warnings.

First warning didn't attach so here is the other warning.

It's probably because of pop-up ads. Try to use "Adblock" plugin for your browser (_https://adblockplus.org/en/)

Altair said:
goyacobol said:
Altair,

I don't know if it is just my computer but I get warning messages when trying to link to the above site. I am attaching screenshots of the warnings.

First warning didn't attach so here is the other warning.

It's probably because of pop-up ads. Try to use "Adblock" plugin for your browser (_https://adblockplus.org/en/)

It's already fixed. Thanks.

And now the Democrats are protesting Trump, by not coming to his inauguration.

_https://sputniknews.com/us/201701151049605831-trump-lewis-war-causes-dem-dropouts/

Trump Tweets Attack on Civil Rights Hero; More Dems Drop Out of Inauguration

After Representative John Lewis said he doesn't consider President-elect Donald Trump to be a "legitimate president," Trump hit back over Twitter. Now, lawmakers are taking their colleague's side and dropping out of Trump's inauguration. Speaking with NBC's Meet the Press, Lewis, a key figure in the US civil rights movement, said working with Trump would be hard because "I don't see this president-elect as a legitimate president."

"I think the Russians participated in helping this man get elected. And they helped destroy the candidacy of Hillary Clinton," he said. "I don't plan to attend the inauguration… You cannot be at home with something that you feel is wrong." Lewis also said he felt there was a "conspiracy" headed by Russia to bring Trump to power.

The president-elect responded over Twitter, telling Lewis to focus on his own "crime infested" district. "Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to mention crime infested) rather than falsely complaining about the election results," he said. He also called the congressmen, who was one of the original Freedom Riders and helped organize the 1963 March on Washington, "all talk."

Residents of Lewis's district, which covers a lot of the city of Atlanta, have been challenging Trump's characterization of their home on social media, as have local media. Now, the list of Congressional representatives who don't plan to attend the inauguration has grown. According to CNN, at least 15 Democrats in Congress are planning to boycott the inauguration. Several of them made the decision today as a result of Trump's spat with Lewis, and are calling on him to apologize. Yvette Clarke, a representative from New York, said "When you insult [John Lewis], you insult America."

California Representative Mark Takano is also planning to boycott the Trump's official taking of the reins of power over his comments to Lewis. Ted Lieu, a Democratic representative from California, will also not be in attendance. "I can only hope that Trump will govern differently than he has campaigned. For me, the personal decision not to attend Inauguration is quite simple: Do I stand with Donald Trump, or do I stand with John Lewis? I am standing with John Lewis," he said in a January 14 statement.

Lieu had previously said he would be skipping the event to do military reserve service, Mic.com reports. NAACP President Cornell William Brooks is calling on Donald Trump to apologize to Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) after the president-elect sent tweets attacking the civil rights icon on Saturday. "By disrespecting John Lewis, Donald Trump dishonored Lewis' sacrifice & demeaned Americans & the rights, he nearly died (for). Apologize," Brooks tweeted.

John Lewis has been in Congress since 1987 as a Democrat, and was jubilant about Obama being elected. I don't remember hearing about him criticizing Obama for the last 8 years, but at least he is not alone there. The fact that Obama had a black skin silenced many people and thus worked wonders for the PtB. It is also clear that he has bought the whole Russia thing, despite the evidence or rather the lack of evidence.

His early years as a human rights activist along with Dr. King, has given him a sort of teflon protection it appears and criticizing him amounts to sacrilege. That John Lewis does not respect the vote of the American people including in Georgia, does not reflect positively on him. And the electorate spoke loud and clear despite the whole msm being against Trump.

Homeland Security Secretary on Inauguration Security

https://youtu.be/tPSAYuPbUbE

Trump’s Cadillac Limo Will Be Equipped with Tear Gas Cannon and Shotgun Video
_http://conservativetribune.com/trump-limo-equipped-with/
Set to replace President Barack Obama’s fleet of a dozen limos, this single behemoth will reportedly be stocked with weapons designed to keep would-be rioters and other such vermin at bay, including a powerful shotgun and even a tear gas cannon.

As noted by The Hill, the limo will also feature bulletproof windows and be plated with military-grade armor, reportedly “making the doors so heavy that President Trump won’t be able to open them from the inside.”

According to Autoweek, however, the limo will inherit most of its traits — including its size and general design — from previous presidential limos. The “big changes” will reportedly center on the limo’s communications system. Perhaps it will include access to gigabit internet?

Granted, Autoweek speculated that it was “unlikely to be transformed into a mobile office” featuring “multiple tables, screens and office equipment,” since presidents do not typically spend that much time in the limo.

Of course, presidents haven’t typically been billionaire businessmen, either.

The only drawback to the limo was that it would reportedly cost $1.5 million, which in fairness was a small price to pay to both keep the most important man in the world safe and protected and also arm him with the weapons needed to keep back haters and miscreants.

Trump's Transition Team May Relocate Press Center From White House Building
https://sputniknews.com/us/201701151049608616-trump-press-center-relocation/
"There's been so much interest in covering a President Donald Trump. A question is: Is a room that has forty-nine seats adequate? When we had that press conference the other day, we had thousands of requests, and we capped it at four hundred. Is there an opportunity to potentially allow more members of the media to be part of this? That's something we're discussing," Spicer was quoted as saying by the magazine.

The 5 signs that show something may be going down on Inauguration Day (VIDEO)
https://www.sott.net/article/339646-The-5-signs-that-show-something-may-be-going-down-on-Inauguration-Day-VIDEO

Bloomberg
Trump Wants to Hold Summit With Putin in Iceland: Sunday Times
January 15, 2017, 2:14 AM GMT+1
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-15/trump-wants-to-hold-summit-with-putin-in-iceland-sunday-times

RT's Peter Lavelle interviews Dr. Ron Paul

https://youtu.be/gWrVJHtejkQ

Edit: Replaced last Video with relevant information.

BHelmet said:
Woodsman said:

Now...

Anyway...

I am right there with you, Woodsman. I have been struggling with the same dilemma. A lot of people on FB are more like acquaintances but there it is: stuff right in my space/face. How do I respond or do I at all? I really do not want to empower the left/right or right/wrong duality argumentative thing and just be one more voice of noise on one side or the other. I am trying to find some higher ground to speak from but it is hard. If I see some massive lie and a lot of people up in arms over it, or perhaps just massive snarky venting, I kind of hold my breath and steel myself (put on the armor of truth?) before posting to try to make sure I am taking a neutralizing path rather than taking sides. It seems if there is lack of balance, that is, perhaps what is most needed: to bring people back to their senses rather than being so carried away in their subjective/emotional reactions. I have seen people do what you describe your friend doing. I may have even done it a few times myself but I never feel all that calm and centered inside. I am kind of bracing for impact and blowback. But there is that choice: do I intervene or say nothing? Is there a request for service? But even if there is no direct request, is there a request by implication? That implication being a huge misconception that threatens us all. IF I am silent, I am aware of the dynamic that states I am agreeing by my silence and I wrestle with that one too. Anyway, bottom line: I totally get what you are saying.

Yup, same here. I've been having the same issue with trying to establish where aiding others with information stops and infringement of their free will to believe lies starts. I must admit that a lot of the time I just don't say anything but I have worked out an approach that kind of ping-pongs the ball back to the person making and leaves it to them to ask for clarification. If they do - I'll clarify my point and provide sources.

For example, I once posted a meme criticizing the mainstream news propaganda that ended with "Cheers to those who aren't buying the bu11$h!t again". Within minutes I had a comment from someone that said "You think thousands of people dead within 2 years is bu11$h!t? Good for you." I replied: "You missed the point. I didn't say it wasn't real. Of course it was, no one's denying that". If this person then challenges my reply in any way I go on and clarify my point. In all honesty, hardly anyone ever does but this way I don't seem to be drawn into pointless battles.
I'm not sure whether this approach is right though, I've read through a couple of threads on here where people were presenting quite subjective points and I can see a massive benefit in having a conversation - even a long one - that clarifies the point and explains why someone is incorrect / subjective in their thinking. Maybe the forum is different to facebook in that respect. The forum is an open space and it's googlable so it's important to have a conversation that clarifies to outsiders what the forum stands for. Facebook on the other hand is a personal platform.

I was wondering whether it would be useful to have a separate thread on how to interact with the general public and friends/acquaintances on social media (or at work for example)? Fighting battles with authoritarian followers is useless but I do sometimes feel like I'm withholding information and maybe it would be useful to discuss the approach others take? I'm still a relatively new arrival here and I'm not sure what topics are worth discussing according to more established forum members :)

Scottie said:
Altair said:

So, fake!

Yep. If you check at web archive last year the site was blank: _http://web.archive.org/web/20160109194340/http://cnn.com.de/

The dodgy looking url ending reminded me of something similar that raised flags on FB. This time a story about 'El Chapo’ giving money to the Clinton foundation, which was placed on a site calling itself The Times , but with a .mx url ending, see: _http://times.com.mx/wikileaks-mexican-drug-kingpin-el-chapo-donated-15m-to-clinton-foundation/

Again, checking on web archive shows that this site was just a holding page last year. _http://web.archive.org/web/20160110005159/http://times.com.mx/

So the (almost rhetorical) question then is who suddenly has an interest, and the time / money to want to start popping up these fake sites (which on Facebook look like the real deal when they are shared)? To speculate, could this be part of a next phase to muddy the waters on social media further and further to the point where nobody knows what to believe and so give benefit of the doubt and err on the side of sticking with what they know – MSN on TV!

Quite a bit of speculation in the below article but Trump is clearly making pretty big waves for private companies on Twitter: _http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/01/13/could-buying-twitter-shutting-mexicos-answer-donald-trump/

Could buying Twitter and shutting it down be Mexico's answer to Donald Trump?

The President-elect has casually swatted away allegations of tax avoidance, sexual assault and now unverified suggestions that Vladimir Putin has “cultivated, assisted and supported” him for years as his seemingly unstoppable ascent to the Oval Office has continued unchecked.

But he has done so with the use of one of his most trusted tools: Twitter. What would happen if were to lose it?

That’s the question on the minds of Mexico’s traders, who have seen their country’s central bank spend $2bn (£1.6bn) of its reserves trying to protect the peso from Mr Trump’s 140-character anti-Mexico outbursts.

According to Bloomberg, the traders have been joking that the country should just fork out around $12bn to purchase the social media site and then shut it down straight away.

Juan Carlos Alderete, a foreign exchange strategist at Banorte-Ixe in Mexico City, told Bloomberg: “I would suggest they do it fast, because we can barely afford it now.”

The impact of Mr Trump’s social media activity was made clear last month when he sent the share price of manufacturer Boeing tumbling after posting a tweet that called for a multi-billion dollar order for a new Air Force One plane to be scrapped.

And just last week used the social media site to attack General Motors, suggesting it was sending its “Mexican-made model of Chevy Cruze to US car dealers tax free across border [sic]”.

Within hours rival car giant Ford had cancelled plans to build a new $1.6bn plant in Mexico, saying it would instead invest $700m in a manufacturing base in Michigan.

It has prompted the Trigger finance app to unveil a special feature that alerts investors when president-elect Donald Trump has tweeted about a public company.

There has been mounting speculation in recent months that Twitter is set to throw in the towel, with Google, Salesforce and even Disney being linked with making a move for the company.

That is good a possibility. Latest from Mexico. IMO CIA controlled.

Setting up for the false flag Muslim meme ala Mossad

Shootout at U.S. Consulate in Nuevo Laredo Part of Cartel-Terrorist Attack Plan for Trump Inauguration Video (Graphic)
_https://whatyouthoughtiwentaway.wordpress.com/2017/01/15/shootout-at-u-s-consulate-in-nuevo-laredo-part-of-cartel-terrorist-attack-plan-for-trump-inauguration/
A deadly shootout at the construction site of the new American Consulate occurred this week in a Mexican border town where Islamic terrorists and drug cartels plan to launch attacks against the U.S. during the period surrounding the presidential inauguration, high-level government sources tell Judicial Watch.

The deceased have not been identified and Mexican authorities will continue to investigate, the article states, attributing the information to a press release issued by Mexico’s Defense Secretary.

Judicial Watch’s law enforcement and intelligence sources say the barrage outside what’s soon to be the new U.S. Consulate is connected to a broad operation between Islamic terrorists and Mexican drug cartels to send President-elect Donald Trump a message by engaging in attacks at border ports.

“Cartels usually don’t work with jihadists for fear of having the border shut down,” a veteran federal law enforcement official told Judicial Watch.

“But Trump is causing so much disruption in Mexico that they are partnering to send a message as to who is in control.

This is as outrageous as a small group of guys crashing planes into U.S. buildings.” Another official who has worked in the region for years said “Trump is causing a huge amount of fear in Mexico throughout all sectors; private, government, business, criminal, police….”

Nuevo Laredo is among the border towns that the terrorists and – plan to launch attacks in, according to intelligence gathered by law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and Mexico. Others include Matamoros, Reynosa and Ciudad Juárez. In 2015 Judicial Watch reported that ISIS is operating a camp just west of Ciudad Juárez, around eight miles from El Paso. Sources that include a Mexican Army field grade officer and Mexican Federal Police inspector revealed that, during a joint operation, they discovered documents in Arabic and Urdu, as well as “plans” of Fort Bliss – the sprawling military installation in El Paso that houses the US Army’s 1st Armored Division. Muslim prayer rugs were recovered with the documents during the operation.

Just last week Judicial Watch reported that a Jihadi-cartel alliance in the Mexican state of Nuevo León is collaborating to carry out attacks in American cities and ports of entry along the southern border. Confidential U.S. and Mexican law enforcement sources said that, as part of the plan, militant Islamists have arrived recently at the Monterrey International Airport situated in Apodaca, Nuevo León, about 130 miles south of the Texas border.

An internal Mexican law enforcement report obtained by Judicial Watch confirms that Islamic terrorists have “people along the border, principally in Tijuana, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León and Tamaulipas.”

Cartel informants tell law enforcement contacts that “they are only waiting for the order and the times to carry out a simultaneous attack in the different ports of entry or cities of the United States of America.”

The area where this week’s shootout originated is a 5.6-acre parcel just south of downtown Nuevo Laredo on Paseo Colon.

The State Department predicts that by September the new U.S. Consulate compound, which broke ground in mid-2015 and will cost $155 million, should be completed.

It will have multiple buildings, including an office structure, U.S. Marine Security Guard residence, support annex and other facilities for the consulate community. The primary function of consulates is helping and protecting Americans abroad.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/01/jihadists-train-plan-u-s-attack-mexican-border-state-nuevo-leon/
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/01/jihadists-train-plan-u-s-attack-mexican-border-state-nuevo-leon/
https://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2015/06/244194.htm

Published on Jan 6, 2017
For the Record presents a Judicial Watch investigative documentary detailing the Narco-Terrorist Cell operating out of El Paso, Texas.

https://youtu.be/5qn20j4cvlc

https://youtu.be/qIrMWA1dNSc

Back
Top Bottom