Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation?

I actually had a dream about Trump last night. I dreamed that there were squads of MIBs running around Washington in the middle of the night and that they were piling into the White House like a swarm of cockroaches on the move. I was just kind of floating around with a sort of bird's eye perspective like a disembodied spirit. I decided to zoom into the White house to see what was going on, and the MIBs had Trump barricaded in the Oval Office and were threatening to shoot through the door with their submachine guns. After a tense exchange, Trump surrendered and signed an "agreement" with a nondescript MIB that seemed to be some sort of authority. Then they all filed out and left as if nothing had happened. The next scene in the dream was Trump giving a speech to congress about some proposal to support NATO in containing Russia. There was talk of missiles, tanks, blockades and a possible war. At that point I floated out of the building, disgusted that Trump had been "turned" and now was basically just Hillary in a different body.

So I wake up this morning and lo and behold, Trump has suddenly had a change of heart and gone full neocon, at least officially. It seems to me that Lada Ray is right, some of what he's doing might be to "appear tough" and that could possibly even apply to his comments about torture. He really wants to puff up his feathers and bluff his enemies, i.e. "You don't want to mess with me, because I will do whatever it takes to break you." I don't think it's really working, and the distinct impression I've gotten from my dream is that he's gotten himself into a bit of trouble. I feel reasonably confident he will be able to sidestep this particular episode, but I wonder how much more he will be able to endure before he is backed into a corner with no more ability to parry.

I think it is interesting that he just tweeted that he is holding a rally over in Orlando. Maybe his countermove will be to keep galvanizing his supporters in order to make these coup attempts as costly as possible for Soros, and to really make them think twice about how much chaos and disarray they are willing to stomach in order to remove him from power. I swear, it's a spy thriller soap opera.

Joe said:
I think what the resignation of Flynn points to most clearly is that

a) Trump and Co. do want to ease the situation with Russia, but they are beset on all sides by those who would stop them...

and

b) just how few eligible candidates Trump has to pick from for any role in his administration that would attempt to shake the whole system up. Just about everyone in Washington is a dupe for American 'exceptionalism' and too stupid or afraid to take even a moderately new approach.

I don't know if this is a wrinkle or not, but Flynn's top aide was denied top level access to CIA files.

_http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/mike-flynn-nsa-aide-trump-234923

It appears that was after he was using access to intel regarding Venezuala, which resulted in sanctions against certain individuals: (Unless that was already in the pipeline and was not done by Flynn and his top aide.) It is a very recent announcement though.

https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/as0005.aspx?src=ilaw

Just speculating, but I wonder if things were seen during that investigation, and further clearance was denied because of that. For sure it could be possible that Intelligence is closing access to anyone in the Trump administration.

Edit: fixed link.

Lada addressed my question about Bannon and posted it in a public access video. She also gives a little bit of a summary of the webinar.

https://youtu.be/P_fxmTy_iis
The gist of it is that she sees Bannon as very closely aligned with Trump's vision of an America with a revitalized real sector economy which must operate in a multipolar world. She seems to see him as a constructive influence in America's shift, he is an ex-insider who is bringing secrets to light so that he can try and salvage the US and reform it and put it on a more positive path.

NormaRegula said:
It's getting curiosor and curiosor.

Trump tweeted earlier this morning: "The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?" More on the tweet and its possible connection to Flynn here: _http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-14/trump-responds-flynn-resignation-real-story-here-are-illegal-leaks

Also - General Flynn's son was dismissed from the transition team a few months ago for tweeting about Pizzagate. Today Hillary Clinton and her minion have tweeted something creepy directed at both father and son. _http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-14/hillary-clinton-references-pizzagate-tweet-general-flynn

I too find these pizzagate referenced tweets "creepy" and directed to the Flynn father and son duo. I think I may post this in the Pizzagate thread since I think it relates there too.

gdpetti said:
Perhaps this is how Trump is vetting his cabinet picks? Same as he did on his 'reality' show The Apprentice.... see the similarities? Sure will keep the public entertained, right? Not the best way to run the Big House, but perhaps he's doing it his way? :D The way Hillary and her senior political advisor, Reines trolled Trump using the Pizzagate Cosmic[COMET?] club was interesting: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-14/hillary-clinton-references-pizzagate-tweet-general-flynn

gdpetti,

I think as NormaRegula mentioned by posting the link above that it is primarily directed to the Flynn's rather than Trump although I think it is a message to anyone attempting to expose more facts about Pizzagate.

Famous Russian phone pranksters Vladimir Kuznetsov and Alexei Stolyarov, known as Vovan and Lexus, have made hoax phone calls to US Senators Lindsey Graham, John McCain and Republican Majority leader Mitch McConnell into speaking about the sanctions against Russia, Kuznetsov told Sputnik.

Here is the record of the phone call to John McCain (in English with Russian subtitles). In the end of the conversation McCain says something like this (if I can hear correctly):

These are the most challenging times in the years that I have been here.

Siberia said:
Famous Russian phone pranksters Vladimir Kuznetsov and Alexei Stolyarov, known as Vovan and Lexus, have made hoax phone calls to US Senators Lindsey Graham, John McCain and Republican Majority leader Mitch McConnell into speaking about the sanctions against Russia, Kuznetsov told Sputnik.

Here is the record of the phone call to John McCain (in English with Russian subtitles). In the end of the conversation McCain says something like this (if I can hear correctly):

These are the most challenging times in the years that I have been here.

Here is the record of phone call to Lindsey Graham. Can't find the third record yet.

It looks like Trump's opponents are trying to weed out any of Trump's appointees that have close ties and connections to Russia or China?

United States President Donald Trump’s pick for Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross may share the fate of General Michael Flynn who recently resigned as the administration’s national security advisor over his alleged ties with Russia, according to an article in the Chinese newspaper Global Times.

The Man Who Risks Becoming Next Target in Information War Against Trump
https://sputniknews.com/us/201702161050744436-us-trump-information-war/

Ross was nominated for the post by Trump in early-December, but has not yet been approved by a vote in Congress.

According to the newspaper, the scandals over Flynn and Ross are "unexpected attacks" against the presidential administration, within just one month after Trump’s inauguration. Earlier, US mainstream media launched a campaign against Ross.

For example, the Wall Street Journal reported that 79-year-old billionaire Ross will keep his stakes in 11 private companies, including Diamond S Shipping, one of the world’s largest owners and operators of oil tankers. According to the newspaper, in 2011, Ross’ investment fund W.L. Ross & Co and its partners, including China Investment Corporation (CIC), invested nearly $1 billion in Diamond S Shipping.

In order to rebuff allegations about Ross’ close commercial ties with China, his spokesperson said that CIC was a passive minority investor in the deal.

Meanwhile, according to the Financial Times, Ross is facing questions over potential conflicts of interest stemming from business ties to China.

"By reason of that type of co-investor relationship, Ross’ impartiality in handling a commerce department proceeding involving CIC could reasonably be questioned, so he should recuse [himself] from any proceedings involving CIC," Kathleen Clark, a Washington University law professor, told the newspaper.

Global Times noted that Ross has a complicated relationship with China. Before joining the Trump team, he had a broad network of contacts with China and was an advocate of Beijing’s economic policy. However, after hearings in Congress in January, Ross described China as the "most protectionist country." At the same time, Ross said that Beijing stands for fair trade but in fact does not follow the principle.

Mikhail Belyayev, an expert at the Institute for Stock Market and Management, said that an information attack against Ross is predictable, with the possible conflicts of interest being just a pretext.

"Donald Trump has found himself in a pretty complicated situation. He won the election but he needs solid ground. Now he is under information attacks from all directions. The Democrats are attacking him because they cannot accept the defeat [in the election]. But he’s also attacked by business elites used to ruling the US. Trump in the Oval Office means their influence will be weakened. But in order to do that, he needs a perfect team. In this context, Ross is a vulnerable person," Belyayev told Sputnik Chinese.

According to the expert, Trump’s opponents will play the "Chinese card" to intensify attacks on Ross and ultimately undermine the policy of Trump’s administration.

In an interview with Sputnik Chinese, Bian Yongzu, an expert at the Center for Financial Studies, at the Beijing People’s University, commented on the future of US-China trade ties if Ross is approved as US Secretary of Commerce.

"Trump is a businessman, so he’s got a lot of business people on board. Ross has commercial ties with China but also he is a critic of China’s protectionism. In practice, Ross is an advocate of making profits and reaching compromises. By his remarks about trade tariffs against China, he may be testing the waters, in a bid to find a compromise," Bian Yongzu pointed out.

The expert also suggested that like Trump, Ross lacks experience in politics and if approved he will have to ease his rhetoric.

"If he is appointed he will follow the logic of business, aimed to make profits from US-China trade ties. This is why insignificant tensions are possible in trade between Washington and Beijing. At the same time, if Ross acts rationally there will be more chances for cooperation and fewer conditions for trade wars," he said.

The buzz over Ross’ ties to China would not have been that loud if Flynn’s resignation had not cast a shadow on Washington-Beijing relations.

According to South China Morning Post, Flynn was the most high-profile White House official who had the first contacts with Chinese officials. A week before Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping had a phone conversation Flynn spoke to Chinese State Councillor Yang Jiechi.

According to Zhu Feng, a US-China relations professor at the Nanjing University, Flynn was one of the most familiar persons in Trump’s team with whom China had contacts with.

"It is like a communication channel was cut off. That could have some impact on Sino-US relations because [Beijing] seemed to be just getting to know the new administration," Zhu was quoted as saying by South China Morning Post.

In this context, observers and analysts are looking forward to a possible meeting between Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi and US State Secretary Rex Tillerson in Germany, on the sidelines of a G20 summit.

@Neil
Thanks for the summary about Lada. About your dream, it make me think that the only road possible for Trump is too lean on the people to have a balancing force. He must maintain the link at all cost.

The problem with all those attacks, is: does still valuable peoples with the right legitimacy exist in the US who are ready to fight the system with him?

The United States is entering an extreme and unprecedented political crisis in the form of a soft coup by the deep state. Politicians on both sides of the aisle have publicly called out these elements of the “intelligence-industrial complex” that are actively working to undermine, discredit and forcibly remove President Trump.

Open Warfare Declared in DC as Deep State ‘Goes Nuclear’ — Trump ‘Will Die in Jail’
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/open-warfare-declared-deep-state-shadow-govt-attempts-retain-power/

Giving a clear admission of a soft coup in progress, John Schindler, a former professor of national security affairs at the U.S. Naval War College, who spent nearly a decade with the super-secret National Security Agency as an intelligence analyst and counterintelligence officer — and who still maintains deep connections to the intelligence community — readily admitted that senior elements of the intelligence community (IC) are engaging in treason against Trump.

Speaking to this soft coup and smashing the left/right paradigm, on Tuesday, former Cleveland Democratic congressman Dennis Kucinich boldly stated that, “There’s something wrong going on here in the intelligence community,”
in calling out the real reason behind the forced resignation of National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.

Kucinich urged Trump to take control, and locate where the leakers are so he and the American people will know the truth. Kucinich said members of the intelligence community want to reignite a Cold War between the United States and Russia so the military, industrial and intelligence “axis” can “cash in.”

While on the opposite side of the aisle, California Congressman Devin Nunes (R), chairman of the House Committee on Intelligence, proclaimed that the nine intelligence officials who leaked the contents of Flynn’s phone call should be locked up for leaking classified intelligence.

“That’s nine leakers that all belong in jail,” he said. “Those nine people broke the law, clearly, by leaking classified information to anybody.”

This all comes in the wake of the nation’s top security official, National Security Advisor Flynn, being forced to resign after leaks from the IC revealed that he gave “incomplete information” to Vice President Mike Pence and others about the conversations he had with the Russian ambassador prior to Trump taking office.

Flynn has since publicly stated that he “crossed no lines” during an interview with The Daily Caller. Obviously, an experienced intelligence official like Flynn was completely aware of the signals intelligence on Russian diplomats, thus making it extremely unlikely that he would say anything that could be construed as violating the law.

Just remember, it’s not what Flynn said, it’s who he talked to – the Russians – as it is standard operating procedure for incoming officials to talk to diplomats from other countries. The neoliberal and neocon forces are determined to push a new Cold War with Russia, and will not allow for Trump’s intended rapprochement.

When intelligence officials are using their position to leak details to the press in an effort to control the public narrative in hopes of delegitimizing a sitting president, make no mistake that the politicians are no longer in control of the United States – the intelligence apparatus is in control.

Think about the implications of what is taking place; any person running for public office can essentially be manipulated by the intelligence that the NSA has collected on them. The information can then be anonymously leaked to destroy anyone the intel apparatus chooses, thus giving them total control.

The depth of this political crisis cannot be overstated, as the deep state war on Trump could spiral out of control with grave consequences, including the risk of an actual Civil War.

This is a very prescient warning given the volatile political atmosphere in the United States. It should be noted that the confluence of deep state forces in this soft coup against Trump includes Clinton political operatives of the Brock/Podesta/Soros ilk, neocons represented by McCain/Graham, and intelligence operatives in the security apparatus.

Essentially, the losers of the election refuse to submit and have determined that they will wage total war on Trump in an effort to force regime change – elections be damned.

In fact, the dynamics at play are much larger in scope and volume than what most people understand, as they are part of a full spectrum war, utilizing tactics from various global Color Revolutions, to force regime change in the United States. The neocons and neoliberals have virtual control of the Congress, the media, courts, and parts of the intelligence apparatus.

From the time of Bill Clinton until now, these elements have deeply penetrated the Pentagon, Foggy Bottom, and the three letter agencies. Even the Fed is largely aligned with these globalist forces.

So, how can President Trump survive this soft coup?

Trump has only one chance for his political survival.

He must undertake a ruthless, but legal, anti-corruption campaign against the deep state forces aligned against his presidency ala Putin’s anti-corruption campaign in Russia. Make no mistake that Trump, and those that have declared war upon him, are engaged in a fight to the death.

When Putin came to power he inherited a similar situation in the Kremlin, which was every bit as corrupt and traitor-infested as the White House in which Trump now finds himself.

The manner in which this operation would be conducted would be a methodical FBI crackdown on the forces fomenting the soft coup by investigating the plotters on charges of corruption, abuse of power, conspiracy, obstruction of justice, and all the other types of behavior which have gone on forever in Congress, the intelligence community and the media.

Trump could start by instructing FBI Director James Comey to tenaciousiosly investigate criminal activity of those elements involved in the plot.

Essentially, he would deal with the coup plotters in the same manner as Putin handled the oligarchs in Russia or how the U.S. took down Al Capone – tax evasion charges, etc.

With the removal of Flynn, Trump is now surrounded by forces that are largely hostile to his stated goal of peace with Russia. The major difference between what Putin faced and what Trump now faces is that the forces aligned against Putin never saw him coming.

Trump’s only choices for political survival are to strike immediately and strike hard, or to cave to the neolibcon line on Russia. Judging by his tweet regarding Crimea this morning, it seems that Trump may be capitulating to the forces intent on his destruction in an effort to save his presidency from total ruin.

To survive the soft coup attempt, without bending to the neolibcon will, Trump must use the FBI to clean house and deliver a steady stream of indictments for corruption, conspiracy to [fill the blank], abuse of authority, obstruction of justice and dereliction of duty, etc. Since such crimes are widespread in the current circles of power, they are also easy to prove and cracking down on corruption would get Trump a standing ovation from the American people.

This is the only way Trump will survive the ongoing coup attempt by the various deep state operatives, working in concert with Clintonian media proxies, is to undertake a widespread anti-corruption campaign aimed at those attempting to overthrow the current U.S. government.

While one may not support Trump’s politics or agenda, make no mistake that those involved in this soft coup are doing nothing less than engaging in treason against the United States.

The local bay area (USA CALIFORNIA), news groups are once again grasping at straws to criminalize Trump. California, (once again), is being physiologically, and psychologically mugged by it's own news sources. LOL

sfgate
http://www.sfgate.com/
Black lawmakers dismayed by Trump's invite to black reporter
Twitter reacts to Trump's wild press conference 7:50 PM
Quotes from Trump's surreal press conference 7:49 PM
President’s PAC emails ‘media accountability survey’ 9:21 PM
Fact check: Trump's messy case that he inherited a mess9:05 PM

Harward turns Trump down for national security adviser job 9:37 PM
Flynn in FBI interview denied discussing Russia sanctions

Rahban Algazzali, owner of Gazzali's Supermarket grocery stores of Oakland, and his employees appear at a rally on the steps of City Hall in San Francisco, Calif. on Thursday, Feb. 16, 2017 to denounce the immigration policies proposed by the Trump administration.

Businesses and workers nationwide were urged to shutter their doors and stop working for the day in a show of solidarity.

'Ashamed' store owner who voted for Trump closes for protest 7:59 PM

Bay Area restaurants, firms closed for #DayWithoutImmigrants

images

https://youtu.be/E356sc2BC9o

Greenwald: Empowering the "Deep State" to Undermine Trump is Prescription for Destroying Democracy (Video and Transcripts)
StoryFebruary 16, 2017
_https://www.democracynow.org/2017/2/16/greenwald_empowering_the_deep_state_to
Snip:
Some supporters of Trump, including Breitbart News, have accused the intelligence agencies of attempting to wage a deep state coup against the president. Meanwhile, some critics of Trump are openly embracing such activity. Bill Kristol, the prominent Republican analyst who founded The Weekly Standard, wrote on Twitter, "Obviously strongly prefer normal democratic and constitutional politics. But if it comes to it, prefer the deep state to the Trump state." We talk about the deep state with Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Glenn Greenwald, co-founder of The Intercept.

Neil said:
Lada addressed my question about Bannon and posted it in a public access video. She also gives a little bit of a summary of the webinar.

The gist of it is that she sees Bannon as very closely aligned with Trump's vision of an America with a revitalized real sector economy which must operate in a multipolar world. She seems to see him as a constructive influence in America's shift, he is an ex-insider who is bringing secrets to light so that he can try and salvage the US and reform it and put it on a more positive path.

Well, so much for Lada Ray's "insight". IMO.

Three from RT..

Trump on Russia: Getting along is great, sinking their ship is not
Published on Feb 17, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZM0lsKygTI
Donald Trump would love to get along with Moscow, but due to “false, horrible and fake” news reporting, Americans would likely see it as weakness and would rather praise as “great” an order to sink a Russian ship, the US president has said.

America Divided': Berkeley students supporting Trump facing threats & attacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iCuOrl4AeE
President Donald Trump's policies and rhetoric has essentially divided America and the rift seems to be growing. The division is especially clear on the University of California-Berkeley campus, which witnessed a wave of violence earlier this month. RT's Caleb Maupin spoke to some students about the tensions there.

And

CrossTalk on Flynn: Palace Coup?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxshhObR9Fk
The resignation of Michael Flynn as National Security Advisor is essentially a political assassination committed by the intelligence community and aided by the liberal mainstream media. In all likelihood the ousting of Flynn represents a disturbing pattern and a serious threat to the new administration. CrossTalking with Michael Maloof, George Szamuely, and Charles Shoebridge.

No loss here, as Harward is a Psycho IMHO

Robert Harward Rejects Trump's Offer To Become Next National Security Advisor
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-16/robert-harward-said-reject-trumps-offer-become-national-security-advisor
Snip:
Update: With Bloomberg's third report, it now appears confirmed that Harward is officially out:
Robert Harward, a retired U.S. Navy vice admiral, turned down President Donald Trump’s offer to become national security adviser, officials said, just days after the resignation of Michael Flynn following revelations he misled administration officials over his contact with Russia.

Harward, the chief executive of Lockheed Martin United Arab Emirates, who served on the National Security Council under former President George W. Bush, informed Trump Thursday about his decision not to take the job, according to the two administration officials, who requested anonymity because the offer wasn’t made public.

C-Span
Afghanistan Navy Vice Admiral Robert Harward August 5, 2010
_https://www.c-span.org/video/?294923-2/detainee-operations-afghanistan
Detainee Operations in Afghanistan Navy Vice Admiral Robert Harward briefed reporters on detainee operations in Afghanistan. He answered questions about the process of opening up detainee hearings and transferring responsibility for operations to the Afghan military. He was joined by Ambassador Hans Klemm, who recently announced he would be serving as an adviser to the Afghan Attorney General.

The Intercept
The FBI’s Secret Rules
_https://theintercept.com/series/the-fbis-secret-rules/about/
President Trump has inherited a vast domestic intelligence agency with extraordinary secret powers. A cache of documents offers a rare window into the FBI’s quiet expansion since 9/11.

After the famous Church Committee hearings in the 1970s exposed the FBI’s wild overreach, reforms were enacted to protect civil liberties. But in recent years, the bureau has substantially revised those rules with very little public scrutiny. That’s why The Intercept is publishing this special package of articles based on three internal FBI manuals that we exclusively obtained.

These stories illuminate how the FBI views its authority to assess terrorism suspects, recruit informants, spy on university organizations, infiltrate online chat rooms, peer through the walls of private homes, and more.

In addition to the articles collected here — which include nine new pieces and two that we previously published based on the same source material — we have annotated the manuals to highlight what we found most newsworthy in them. We redacted the sections that could be used to identify individuals or systems for the purpose of causing harm. We’re presenting the stories alongside the manuals because we believe the public has a right to know how the U.S. government’s leading domestic law enforcement agency understands and wields its enormous power
Browse the documents----https://theintercept.com/series/the-fbis-secret-rules/

Laura said:
Neil said:

Well, so much for Lada Ray's "insight". IMO.
There were a couple of people who took exception to her call on Bannon, which was partly based on her "calibration" of him. A participant commented on her site:
Dear Lada, please have a look at this very important article: Steve Bannon’s 2009 Film ‘Zero Generation’ Reveals Why He Wants To Start World War III. ‘Bannon doesn’t just believe that we are in an existential conflict with Islam or with China. It seems he wants to exacerbate those conflicts into a new world war. As a believer in Strauss and Howe’s theory of history, Bannon fantasizes that he can use that cataclysm to forge a completely new order. He is now in a position to make that a reality.’
To which she responded:
We’ll see how far they decide to go down the rabbit hole. But if you ever listened to my predictions, you should know that Russia won’t let WWIII happen. At any rate, unless you follow my EARTH SHIFT REPORTS, WEBINARS and future BOOKS, you may not have a full understanding of what I am saying.

Bannon is just a small piece of the puzzle and he’s not that important. Earth Shift is important, Putin and The Great Balancer are important, too. Trump, Bannon, etc., are just reflections of change. It appears I can say it a million times and people still don’t get it. But don’t worry, eventually you will.

The rest – in my past and future works. This is as far as I will go with this today. Thanks.
As I said earlier, I'm not sure that I buy the psychic bit, a lot of her information could be gathered from reading a lot of stuff and since she's not a materialist, she kind of puts her own spin on it. To me, the quantum calibrations are somewhat reminiscent of "godsparks" and she also addresses my skepticism of that in the middle of the video. I have actually read how she does it...
Lada Ray Quantum Calibrations said:
How I calibrate: I either say aloud, picture in my mind, or type out a question or statement. Alternatively, the target object or subject can be pictured. Once this is done, I calibrate the issue at hand live, then write down or say the numeric value of the answer received. After that, I interpret the result, using both science and intuition. The intuition includes claircognizance and clairvoyance/audience. My empath powers get used extensively as well.

I don’t ‘think’ about it. This isn’t about random thinking. I focus and produce the result. Some call it channeling. This is the function of the organized and focused cosmic mind, not the ever-doubtful human mind.
_http://ladarayinfo.weebly.com/quantum-calibrations.html
...but that begs the question of the quality of her "channeling."

I also remember during the segment where we were talking about aliens, how she strongly disliked the use of that term because "we are all one." This would appear to contradict a little bit about what she said about progress in 3D being measured against opposition, i.e. the yin/yang duality. She doesn't seem to distinguish too much between STS and STO, just that 5D+ (her scale goes up to 12D) beings recognize this oneness because they have an enlightened calibration and therefore no longer fight with each other. The concept of a wise STS being kind of escapes her, and I think this sort of New Age bias distorts whatever she attempts to channel to some degree. So quite possibly the "devil" has convinced her he doesn't exist, with cross conceptualizations about hyperdimensional realities and which rules apply to which density, or if he does exist, he's not very smart, and that allows him to hide in plain sight. I'm afraid that if you internalize that belief, you are susceptible to becoming a "toy" for 4D STS, especially if you are trying to channel stuff. So there are a few things about her that I find a little questionable, even though I enjoy her commentary.

I'm interested to see whether this batch of predictions is just skewed here and there while otherwise being fundamentally correct, or whether she's out to lunch. I guess I'll have to sort of keep her on the back burner for 3 years in order to find out.

I know this is going to sound "far-fetched" but I'm wondering if reports of a Russian intelligence ship, sailing in International waters near the US East Coast, first detected near Delaware on Tuesday (2.14.2017), then Connecticut, then detected 19 miles away from Norfolk on Thursday - might be "a signal" to Trump - that Putin "has his back" in case of an emergency?

Trump has been staying close to Mar-a-Lago in the last few weeks, even held a meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe ... there in Florida. I'm guessing, due to the instability and political climate, Trump might not feel safe in Washington?

National security advisor Gen. Michael Flynn, resigned on Monday (2.13.2017) and US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was due in Bonn, Germany for the G20 foreign Ministers’ Summit and to meet Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov on Thursday (2.16.2017). The meeting between Tillerson and Lavrov had a strange twist, when Tillerson's had his staffers rush the journalists out of the room, so the meeting could be conducted in private? Considering Tillerson's background and past history with business dealings with both Putin and Lavrov, Tillerson must have had a good reason for breaking protocol?
Maybe, they are aware of a possible assassination attempt on Trump?

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson met with Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov for the first time, during the G20 foreign ministers’ summit in Bonn, Germany. The first meeting between the foreign ministers was marked with several moments of awkwardness.

Awkward: Tillerson and Lavrov First Meeting Makes Journalists Cringe (Video)
https://sputniknews.com/politics/201702161050766466-tillerson-lavrov-meeting-awkward-moment/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUYT0TNHpho (1:50 min.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbRmOjl6RE0 (RT Video 3:48 min.)

Thurs. 16.02.2017 For the first time since his February 1 confirmation, Tillerson met with his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov. As would be typical for a meeting between diplomats, they shook hands and exchanged pleasantries.

For the first time since his February 1 confirmation, Tillerson met with his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov. As would be typical for a meeting between diplomats, they shook hands and exchanged pleasantries.

Ordinarily, the two would deliver opening remarks, take one or two impromptu questions, and then adjourn to speak in private. Lavrov greeted Tillerson by congratulating him on his appointment. A journalist then asked Lavrov about Russia's stance on the resignation of US President Donald Trump's national security adviser, Michael Flynn.

"You should know we do not interfere in the domestic matters of other countries," Lavrov replied.

But when Tillerson began to speak, instead of returning the introduction or taking questions on his own, his staffers rushed the journalists out of the room. Lavrov was visibly surprised by this. "Why did you shush them out?" the Russian top diplomat asked.

After the private meeting concluded, Tillerson appeared before the media and read a statement. "Foreign Minister Lavrov and I had a productive meeting," he said. "We discussed a range of issues of mutual concern."

The Russian intelligence ship, which has been sailing in the international waters near the US east coast, has been spotted not far from a naval base near Virginia Beach, Fox News reported.

Russian Intelligence Ship Approaches Largest US Naval Base in Virginia - Reports
https://sputniknews.com/us/201702171050795015-russia-ship-virginia/

Friday 17.02.2017 - The SSV-175 Viktor Leonov remains in international waters and was detected 19 miles away from Norfolk, which houses the largest US naval base, Fox News reported.

The vessel, which can intercept signals and measure US sonar capability, was "loitering" in the water, according to media reports.

On Thursday, Viktor Leonov was spotted some 30 miles south of Groton Navy submarine base in the US state of Connecticut. The ship was first detected near the east coast on Tuesday, when it approached Delaware.

The United States is monitoring activities of Russian intelligence ship Viktor Leonov, which has been sailing in international waters off the US east coast, and has seen no violations, the US Department of Defense spokesperson Jeff Davis said in a briefing on Friday.

Pentagon Tracking Activities of Russian Ship Off East Coast, Finds No Violations
https://sputniknews.com/us/201702171050799916-russia-ship-east-coast/

Friday 17.02.2017 - Earlier in the day it was reported that the Russian intelligence ship, which has been sailing in the international waters near the US east coast, has been spotted not far from a naval base near Virginia Beach. The SSV-175 Viktor Leonov remains in international waters and was detected 19 miles away from Norfolk, which houses the largest US naval base, Fox News reported.

"It is lawful and very similar to operations we do ourselves in places around the world," Davis stated when asked to comment on the ship's movements.
Davis said the Russian ship has not entered US territorial waters and the Coast Guard continues to track its movements.

Aides to US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson purged approximately two dozen State Department staffers on Thursday, in a shakeup that has many officials on edge, fearing that a major restructuring is imminent.

Big Cleanup at State: Tillerson Firing Staffers in Troves
https://sputniknews.com/us/201702181050806803-tillerson-mass-firing-state-department/

While Tillerson was away on his first overseas trip as Secretary of State attending the G20 in Bonn, Germany, his aides alerted much of the staff working for the Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources and the Counselor offices that their services were no longer needed.

US President Donald Trump’s director of scheduling and five other White House employees were dismissed due to failed Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) checks, Politico reported referring to the sources familiar with the situation.

Six White House Staffers Dismissed After Failing FBI Background Checks - Reports
https://sputniknews.com/us/201702171050787179-wh-staffers-dismissed-fbi/

The staffers were fired and several of them "walked out of the building by security" on Wednesday after they failed to pass SF86, a Questionnaire for National Security Positions for security clearance, Politico news website reported referring to the sources familiar with the situation.

President Donald Trump is preparing a major overhaul of the current US intelligence apparatus, following a string of leaks and reports that intelligence community officials are withholding information from the White House.

Purge: Trump Prepares Major Overhaul of Intelligence Apparatus
https://sputniknews.com/politics/201702161050766635-trump-intelligence-overhaul/

The person reported to be spearheading the effort is a New York hedge-fund billionaire and strong Trump ally Stephen A. Feinberg.

Feinberg is co-founder of Cerberus Capital Management, and a current member of Trump’s economic advisory council. He has not been officially announced for the job, but the New York Times has reported that private-equity manager has informed his company shareholders that he is in discussions to join the administration.

On Thursday, Trump vowed to punish those leaking classified information to the press, including the details about phone calls between former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and the Russian ambassador.

"We're going to find the leakers and they're going to pay a big price," Trump told reporters.

Details regarding Trump’s phone calls with the leaders of Russia, Mexico, and Australia have also been leaked to the press.

“The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by ‘intelligence’ like candy. Very un-American!” Trump tweeted on Wednesday.

John Schindler, former National Security Agency analyst and counterintelligence officer, tweeted two hours later that the intelligence community will now be “going nuclear” against Trump, and added that the President will “die in jail.” Now we go nuclear.

During a news conference with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in the afternoon, Trump referred to the leaks as “criminal” and a result of Democrats seeking to shift the blame for their election loss away from themselves.

“From intelligence, papers are being leaked, things are being leaked; it’s criminal action. It’s a criminal act, and it’s been going on for a long time before me, but now it’s really going on,” Trump said during a news conference. “People are trying to cover up for a terrible loss that the Democrats had under Hillary Clinton.”

Last week, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer announced that the administration had launched an investigation into the leaks.

“The spotlight has finally been put on the low-life leakers! They will be caught!” Trump tweeted on Thursday.

The hostile relationship between Trump and the intelligence community has also led to reports that information is being withheld from his administration, an issue the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) denied on Wednesday.

"Any suggestion that the US Intelligence Community is withholding information and not providing the best possible intelligence to the President and his national security team is not true,” according to an ODNI statement released late Wednesday evening.

The issue was also raised during a Thursday news conference in which Trump announced Alexander Acosta as the new nominee for US Labor Secretary.

“The people who gave information to the press should be ashamed,” Trump said of the leakers.

"I've actually called the Justice Department to look into the leaks, those criminal leaks," Trump stated. "I think, you will see it stopping because now we have our people in."

Former US National Security Adviser Michael Flynn is not expected to face charges of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) over the alleged provision of the agency with misleading information about his talks with Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak, local media reported, citing law enforcement officials.

FBI Has No Plans to Pursue Charges Against Flynn Over Talks With Russian Envoy
https://sputniknews.com/us/201702171050773515-us-flynn-fbi-russia/

During a meeting with the FBI interviewers, Flynn denied any discussions of sanctions with Kislyak.

An unidentified object was thrown at the motorcade of US President Donald Trump in Florida, a US Secret Service spokesperson said in a statement.

Secret Service Launches Probe After Trump’s Motorcade Hit by Unidentified Object
https://sputniknews.com/us/201702181050809810-trump-motorcade-unidentified-object/

The object, which may have been a rock, was thrown at the motorcade on Friday when Trump was going from the Palm Beach International Airport to the Mar-a-Lago resort, a press pool report cited by Politico said.

"The Secret Service can confirm that an object appears to have been thrown at the motorcade this afternoon," the Friday statement says, as quoted by Politico, adding that an investigation is currently underway.

Two items were reportedly collected and taken away by a Palm Beach police crime scene unit after the incident.

Trump has been in Florida for several weeks, staying at his Palm Beach retreat Mar-a-Lago. There he held a meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

A group of United States congressmen have submitted to Congress legislation that would hinder President Donald Trump’s ability to lift sanctions against Russia.

US Establishment Forming Bipartisan Bloc Against Trump Getting Along With Putin
https://sputniknews.com/us/201702171050789574-putin-trump-congress/

According to Senator Bob Corker, the bill will soon get a hearing in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

The restrictions provisioned by the legislation first of all relate to sanctions imposed by President’s executive orders or by departments. They are the majority of sanctions imposed in the last months of Barack Obama’s presidency. According to the law, they can be overturned.

If passed, the new legislation will turn Obama’s executive orders on anti-Russian sanctions into bills. Thus, President Trump will not be able to remove or ease sanctions without approval from Congress.

The document requires a 120-day revising period. If the president fails to provide the reasons for sanctions being removed or eased Congress can pass a vetoing resolution on the matter.

The initiative is led by Lindsey Graham and Ben Cardin, and supported by John McCain, Marco Rubio, Claire McCaskill, Sherrod Brown.

Hi all, This might be a silly idea...(but like so many of those it just sorta "showed up" in my thoughts) ...maybe that ship is there to help, independently of any other "official" tracking agency, to track or monitor the possibility of escape-by-yacht of pedophile rats who are soon to be jumping ship if Trump cleans house and blows the the vampire squids cover...?

I watched the 77 minute rip on the press....it was quite entertaining to watch'em squirm IMO...and the latest tweets are just getting better.

The thing that hit me while watching that presser, was another "art of the deal" tactic...he was offering a choice to the press by physically acting out two "characters" right in front of them... so they could show him what they are going to do....on one hand here's a blowhard who says hyperbolic stuff ( but not too seriously), and on the other here's a guy who is clear that he wants to get along and help people but is also smart enough to not show his hand...which guy are you going to talk about?....are you gonna do your JOB and stop opining about childish shit, or are you gonna keep doing what you've been doing for years and ultimately drown in your own vapidity?

Another thing that has hit me lately was a new level of disgust for the MSM....though we all know the answer, the question that came to me was, Whats worse, a sick pedo, or a group of people who knowingly cover for them in exchange for money and fame?...like i said we know which is worse.

..my gut says these unprecedented press attacks are a "bow shock" to some nasty peoples "triple bad day"...i say let'er rip Don!

Thanks, Dave.

Back
Top Bottom