Session 13 May 2017

Thank you Laura and the crew for the session.

My contribution for mother day to Laura will be send after I write this post.

The last time I met Laura was at the paleofest and when I think of her always see her as at that time. Chu your post just made me realise how much time as passed since, your description of Laura condition sadden me extremely, I'm at a lost.

Laura, how I wish that I could be closer and give you a big hug as the last time we met before I left the paleofest.

The C's once said something like this, to create a new reality is like to give birth, there is suffering and blood but after there is joy. Let hope that your suffering as lasted long enough and that your blood rejuvenises you.

I will pray for the therapy is success.

Laurentien

SeekinTruth said:
Wow, that is really great to hear that the fund raising is about half way there for what's needed! I'll make my donation tomorrow (or the next day if I can't do it tomorrow, but I think it should be fine tomorrow morning). If Laura's suffering is finally reduced or eliminated with this therapy, it will have been a long time coming; and the rest of the crew who have serious health issues to contend with will also be able to get some relief at some point!

As fas as i can feel it, even if i'm not (yet) part of the crystal project, i have a reccurent sentence telling me "the sooner the better", regarding Laura's treatment.
I also follow other people on the net and I "read" about increased risks of the start of a big worldwilde turmoil during July/August of this year - I may post a new thread about if I have time to discuss about some researches a french guy made (and still makes) + the general feeling that we can, I suppose, almost all feel.

Laurentien said:
Just contributed trough the quantum future group, I passed trough sott,net hope it ok.

We always appreciate the help, but that's not FOTCM you donated to, it's QFG. They are two separate non-profits, with two separate "missions."

So, for those who are unsure where to donate or otherwise need instruction, here's the best method for donating:

If you live in the US, you can either donate to US FOTCM through Paypal here: https://paleochristianity.org/support-the-fellowship/ or by clicking the donate button in the top right corner of the forum. Or you can mail a check, as long as it's drawn on a US bank, money order or US Dollars to:

Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
295 Scratch Branch Rd
Otto, NC 28763
USA

If you live outside the US, the same above applies except for sending checks/money orders/cash. The two best ways send funds internationally is either through PayPal or bank transfer. If you are donating through PayPal, please donate in US Dollars, not euros. Donating in euros is fine, but the way PayPal calculates currency exchanges is a little sketchy, so it's best to avoid their exchange rates altogether. If you are interested in doing a bank transfer, please send me a PM and we can go from there.

Thank you to all who are supporting us!!

alligas said:
Yo-
Thanks to all of you. I want to chip in but am limited to BTC donation... need guidance to the group BTC address. Please be patient with me, I'm with you in spirit. Just an old fart, also from N. Fl 50's era, holed up now 'somewhere else'. Wish you the best.
A

We don't have bitcoin options unfortunately. We can really only deal in dollars and cents and the various methods of moving them from one place to another. If you need any further guidance, you can message me privately.

We always appreciate the help, but that's not FOTCM you donated to, it's QFG. They are two separate non-profits, with two separate "missions."

Sorry for my error and trouble Beau I had trouble connecting with my paypal account, my wife may have changed our password. Hope the fund will get to you, let me know please.

Thank you so much for the session. As for the French election: no surprises there. I was just surprised how quickly the (German) media turned this relationship into some kind of modern French love story with even a feminist twist. Mme Macron really gives me the creeps.

As with regard to the important treatment: This might be chance for many of us to give something back. And we would happily do so. We have been all given something here in the discussions. And it is important to help each other out when needed.

All the best for your health and the research.

Dr Royal Rife has the answer. That is why he was demonized and destroyed by the system of control.

Eboard10 said:
happyliza said:
Remember that the C's had said that it was impossible for them to rig the votes More than 20%..
Not sure where you got that part about the Cs saying it was impossible to rig the elections by more than 20%?
Maybe from Session 2007 07 16? Note "over 20 percent".
Q: (Joe) Was there any election fraud in the 2007 French elections?
A: Of course!
Q: (Joe) Is there a percentage we can have of fraudulent or stolen votes?
A: Believe that the percentage is over 20 percent.
Q: (Joe) So 20%?
A: Yes.
Q: (Joe) That would suggest that only 30% of people voted for Sarkozy. (H) Did Segolene get more votes than Sarkozy?

I was just wondering one thing, still under the motivation on how to prevent such riggings in the future : What about having international observers during any EU votes/elections ?
We, in the EU, are quick to oblige some countries to be controlled during their elections, but what about us ? Is there a way to force this ? Who decides ? If it's the UN .. ok, forget it, it's the same who control this, but could it be asked by the population ?

dredger said:
I was just wondering one thing, still under the motivation on how to prevent such riggings in the future : What about having international observers during any EU votes/elections ?
We, in the EU, are quick to oblige some countries to be controlled during their elections, but what about us ? Is there a way to force this ? Who decides ? If it's the UN .. ok, forget it, it's the same who control this, but could it be asked by the population ?

Well, since rigging is not officially recognized, then there would be no call for 'outside observers'. But even if there were outside observers it seems likely that they would also be controlled and manipulated. The UN and other agencies are corrupted organs of the system. I wouldn't look to any of them to fix the problem. OSIT.

curious_richard said:
Eboard10 said:
happyliza said:
Remember that the C's had said that it was impossible for them to rig the votes More than 20%..
Not sure where you got that part about the Cs saying it was impossible to rig the elections by more than 20%?
Q: (Joe) That would suggest that only 30% of people voted for Sarkozy. (H) Did Segolene get more votes than Sarkozy?

Thank you for finding this Curious_Richard. It has taken me over one hour with my sick laptop just to do searches for the transcript. It ended up crashing Open Office! Only just got it back working. Definitely calling the engineer tomorrow. My mum lost her computer last week due to that virus!! So not taking any chances. :-)

Thanks for sharing the session.
But I think we have to be very cautious with this session, because as it as already said, there is things that appears incoherent, and it is not usual with C's.

The stem cell therapy sounds good for me, but I hope doctors in that clinic are ok.

I live in France (as I'm French ;) ), and I followed the electoral campaign very closely. I talked with a lot of persons at work, or in my family, with friends, or even with people I didn't know and... the percentages given by the C's are just... impossible. It's just impossible that Asselineau made 29%. I love this guy and I followed his campaign, but I talked with a lot of people, and even the most aware of us... didn't vote Asselineau... I just found anyone in my circle who want to vote Asselineau... Anyone... Si sounds just impossible that 29% of the population vote for him... I was the only one... And just everyone take him for a fool... They voted Mélenchon (a lot), Macron (a lot), Le pen (a lot, but 61 %, it sounds to me very weird because a lot of people don't like her) but not Asselineau. Sorry. Before the election, I thought that if he did 5 %, that would be a huge score for him. On the internet, he was popular. But only in a very little part of the population. The part who think. A very little part, sadly...

Honestly, the official results seems to me closer to the reality. It reflects far better that french people wanted to vote... Anyway, the publicity done with Macron was incredible... People follow what the are told to do...

So why ? Why this scores for C's ? We have to question ourselves. :huh:

curious_richard said:
Eboard10 said:
happyliza said:

Yes, I was referring to that session as well where the Cs said that the votes were being rigged by more than 20%, not that it was impossible to do so. Just wanted to point it out in case there was another session I was missing.

Whenever I quote the Cs I try to find the specific session to make sure I don't misinterpret it, although I admit that finding them isn't an easy task either!

Chu said:
Finally, it really is heart-warming to see so many of you giving back in this way. We are half way there more or less!

That's great news! :dance:

I really hope you'll be able to raise the necessary funds to get Laura and a couple more people over to Moscow. I'll try to make another donation in a few weeks time.

Back
Top Bottom