Session 13 May 2017

Thank you so much for the session and all your hard work Laura and the crew. I've made a donation, it's not much but it's all I have right now. I forgot to put the mother's day note but here is the Transaction ID: 3JS03778PD143774K
I hope it helps. Good luck with the fund raising.

Laura said:
(L) Well, I have to say that for a long time, the idea that nothing we did would make any difference in the processes going on here on the planet politically and socially and earth-change wise: intellectually, I've understood that. But I guess it's only been in the last six months to a year that I've come to viscerally understand that we do what we do simply because it's the right thing to do. I don't see any hope for changing the juggernaut that's marching across the planet.

Thanks for sharing the session, hope that plans for the therapy come together and we can support you all in that.

I’ve been thinking along similar lines just this morning. Here in UK land there seem to be a lot of folks getting disheartened by the upcoming election and expressing a sense of hopelessness, a "what’s the point" attitude which is kind of the point of the relentless media campaign to reinforce that. Stop people acting, or speaking or doing, stop them expressing and sharing what they see.

Sharing what we see and putting back out there for others is an important thing in itself though. It goes right back to references the Cs made, and also found in Bringers of the Dawn to "anchoring the frequency", which somehow creates the potential for something new. That if we all just went off into "okay yeah, I’m fine with that and everything being the way it is", then perhaps that future potential diminishes? So there’s something in the function of putting readings, what we see, back out there into the system. And that, is the right thing to do. Not in order to 'force' any kind of direct change as such, but more to fulfill a function, to anchor truth/knowledge if that is what is in us to do.

Alada said:
Laura said:
(L) Well, I have to say that for a long time, the idea that nothing we did would make any difference in the processes going on here on the planet politically and socially and earth-change wise: intellectually, I've understood that. But I guess it's only been in the last six months to a year that I've come to viscerally understand that we do what we do simply because it's the right thing to do. I don't see any hope for changing the juggernaut that's marching across the planet.

Thanks for sharing the session, hope that plans for the therapy come together and we can support you all in that.

I’ve been thinking along similar lines just this morning. Here in UK land there seem to be a lot of folks getting disheartened by the upcoming election and expressing a sense of hopelessness, a "what’s the point" attitude which is kind of the point of the relentless media campaign to reinforce that. Stop people acting, or speaking or doing, stop them expressing and sharing what they see.

Sharing what we see and putting back out there for others is an important thing in itself though. It goes right back to references the Cs made, and also found in Bringers of the Dawn to "anchoring the frequency", which somehow creates the potential for something new. That if we all just went off into "okay yeah, I’m fine with that and everything being the way it is", then perhaps that future potential diminishes? So there’s something in the function of putting readings, what we see, back out there into the system. And that, is the right thing to do. Not in order to 'force' any kind of direct change as such, but more to fulfill a function, to anchor truth/knowledge if that is what is in us to do.
If we look at the way, how many things changed recent the years, change happened in people's mind, which is the place it is hard to happen. That's why we see so many things acceptable now, which were not the case before- like Trump's election, Le Pen votes, Brexit, Irish referendum, Syrian situation, Fat and Gluten free acceptability, Israel shaking with Putins intervention, Pedophilia etc. Yes, it didn't change every thing for good, but it is in people's mind. Remember that JFK quote " Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.". May be the revolution comes from sky. May be that's what happened to so many disappeared empires that disappeared.

Merci Laura pour cette session importante...
Pour les élections en France, je ne suis pas surprise, ce ne sont pas ceux qui votent qui comptent mais ceux qui comptent les bulletins de vote...
Vous pouvez compter sur moi pour vos cellules souches, je n'ai pas beaucoup de moyens étant handicapée mais je suis là pour Vous...
Tenez nous au courant de la meilleurs façon de vous aider...
Merci pour tout ce que vous faites et endurer pour nous...
Nous vous aimons et sommes infiniment reconnaissants...

Thank you Laura for this important session ...
For the elections in France, I am not surprised, it is not those who vote who counts but those who count the ballots ...
You can count on me for your stem cells, I do not have many ways being disabled but I'm here for you ...
Keep us informed of the best way to help you ...
Thank you for everything you do and endure for us ...
We love you and are infinitely grateful ...

Niall said:
Scottie said:
Laura said:
Well, it bothered me too and there was some "confusion" felt at the time of the question and I had the sensation that there was so much meddling and muddling that it was hard to get a straight answer. At first, I thought about calling the Cs back to re-ask those questions, but then I thought "well, there have been a number of times that I have thought the answers were nutty but they turned out to be right for reasons that we hadn't thought of." So, let's let it stand. My guess is also that there was a lot more going on there than met the eye and if they could have eliminated LePen from the first round, they would have. But their vote rigging wasn't quite sufficient.

Yeah, that was my feeling about the whole thing: like, "Well, of course it doesn't all add up! It was uber-rigged."

Maybe it's just the result of adding in fake Macron ballots, destroying Le Pen ballots, etc. And then getting it totally screwed up in terms of total numbers, which the C's may have been trying to hint at without revealing something they can't yet reveal...

Actually, I like to imagine the deep state-happy bozos secretly trying to burn a bunch of Le Pen ballots, but not having a big enough fireplace or trash can, so they end up having to eat them.
:halo:

Yeah, imagine the logistics involved in reversing a result by up to 50%. In a country of 47 million voters, they'd have to somehow 'manage' 20+ million votes. Rather than tamper with existing, legitimate ballot papers, it might be that they insert millions of fake votes somewhere along the way. So they'd end up with a pool of 60+ million 'votes', and to get it back down to roughly 47 million total (i.e. 100%), they'd then select the desired percentage for each candidate, and discard the excess. Maybe that's why the Cs can't give exact percentages: the total number of votes (i.e. the '100%') is variable!

I agree. After thinking about it, what I took to be the Cs meaning was not the numbers, but the mere possibility that SO MUCH rigging is possible. Taking into account the fact that voting machines aren't very common here, it would take huge logistics to end up with the official figures. So, it is proof that the PTB were really scared and this time they did plan better than for Brexit, Trump, etc. They weren't going to risk having a big discrepancy between Le Pen and the others. They HAD to have Macron. That says they know that people aren't buying the propaganda as much as they'd like them too, which in and of itself, gives me some hope.

As for the numbers themselves, well, yes, they don't make sense. Mélenchon would have gotton a decent percentage, probably Fillon too, etc. But there are many variables, and I imagine that the questions would have to be extremely precise to get a bit closer. For example, there is what the vote intention was, vs. who people voted for; there are thousands of votes that were made in favor of Le Pen, only to then be annulled by the authorities. So I can easily believe that the real 100% is not the official 100%.

Thanks so much for this new session guys. I was hoping you would ask about the French elections figures.
They are running scared to change such a large number of votes. Only gets them closer to screwing up!

I will be giving to the "Overhaul Laura" fund as soon as I can :D
Please be careful, I'm worried about having an attach against you, being so valuable while in this treatment. Please think about security, round the clock!

Love you all.....

Laura said:
I am very humbled and grateful that so many of you have declared your willingness to help with this. It is probably better to donate to FOTCM in the US where it is possible to utilize funds in this way. The EU organization is not as flexible. You can put "Mother's Day Fund" in the note with the donation since today is Mother's Day in the US.

Thank you for the new session, very interesting as always.

I made a donation to FOTCM in the US - I hope the therapy will help with the health issues and give new energy! :hug2:

Yo-
Thanks to all of you. I want to chip in but am limited to BTC donation... need guidance to the group BTC address. Please be patient with me, I'm with you in spirit. Just an old fart, also from N. Fl 50's era, holed up now 'somewhere else'. Wish you the best.
A

Altair said:
Pashalis said:
manitoban said:
Thank you for the fascinating session!

(L) Well, comparatively speaking, as far as medical treatments go, it's not as expensive as some things that really don't work. But it's still expensive enough that it's beyond our budget. I don't see how we can finance it.

A: The group that needs and loves you will be glad to give back in this essential way.

We will indeed! :hug2:

Indeed! Just made a donation...

Ditto! Donation made. :hug2:

Ditto! Donation is made. :hug2:

Thanks for the new session. No surprises about tampering in the French elections, and the part on stem cells is fascinating.

Just made a donation.
I think that the least we all can do is to give something back to you Laura who gave us SO much

Adaryn said:
From what I can see, stem-cell therapy is practically an unknown territory, and seems controversial.

That's another interesting point about it. I don't think that Laura's condition can be said to be "known territory" either. She has suffered enormously practically all her life, and some symptoms, although they match what standard medicine would have a label for, they aren't diagnosed. Doctor after doctor, we get the same story: "Medicine is not so far advanced, we don't know! We know there is something off, that this or that marker is not normal. But we don't have a name for it!". It is really frustrating, especially considering all the research she has done and the fact that she has tried all kinds of therapies (many of them painful too!). So, it's not so simple. You can't tell a doctor that it might be special 4D STS attacks, of course, unless you want to end up in the psychiatric ward! You also can't show them your own research, because they give you a super hard time for "going on the web and looking stuff up yourself". :headbash:

So, like Ark said, what counts are the results. I think that I can speak from all of us who live with her when I say that we are tired of seeing Laura suffer (and she suffers doubly because her own children suffer, also from "unknown conditions"). If anything can help, I think it is worth it. And if it is "unknown territory", who knows? Maybe there are more chances of success! This past year has been harder and harder for Laura. She doesn't post about it often here, but those of you who have visited in the last year or so know that ever since her first fall in 2015, she has had one issue after another. It's heart-breaking to see her walking around with walking sticks, not able to go up and down the stairs freely, in constant pain (and mind you, she doesn't complain very often unless it's REALLY bad!!!) She does try to exercise, and then, the slightest movement can cause pain and back to being confined for days. She has become an expert at "conserving energy", so that things get done and nobody in the group goes without crystals, reiki, advice, her research, etc. But I tell you, some days she doesn't have a lot of energy to begin with. So, the little she has needs to be spent wisely and it must be exhausting.

I think there is something to say for the work we do, and what type of attacks it brings. Most of us here have one or another sort of "auto-inmune" disease going on (but that's only because that's the label attributed to whatever medicine doesn't understand). Even then, most of us can live with it and it's not such a big deal (for now), but her and her children just get the brunt of it. We have seen them go through long fasts, long antibiotic treatments, you name it. Everything made a small positive difference, but the main issues are far from being solved. How much more can they endure?

For years now, it has been extremely frustrating to see how Laura gets the brunt of the attacks. A lack of awareness on behalf of one of us, and kaboom! She pays the highest price. Suffering from group members, in the world... kaboom! Another hit. We often talk about how nice it would be if that kind of pain could be spread around a bit better, so that each of us could get some more and give Laura a break. But the way things are, all we can do is give in the best ways we can give. Time, money, dedication, sincerity, integrity, etc. But I think the key is to do it because it's right. Both our project as a whole, and making sure that Laura is with us for a very loooooonnnnngggg time still! I just don't think we are ready as a group yet to stay the same, protect all the knowledge she has imparted and keep it free from corruption if she and Ark weren't here. It is scary to think sometimes. We need her still, and for a long time!

It is not a physical condition that anyone should have, much less someone who gives so much to the Universe! Yes, the Cs have said that Laura made a conscious decision to take on other people's suffering too, but at some point, you'd think that enough is enough and that she can take a bit of a break! I know that she'd be happier and would never do less for others if she felt better physically. In fact, she'd do more because she can't stop working or caring. So, to me it seems that it has to stop, or at least get to the point where she can get some relief.

Finally, it really is heart-warming to see so many of you giving back in this way. We are half way there more or less! I don't have the exact figure, but that's already a lot. I think that a part of healing involves knowing that one is loved and needed, which gives lots of strength to fight the battles that come along. We need to make this possible. Soon we are going to launch small campaigns for fund-raising, but it involves even more work. For now, I think the priority should be for Laura to go for that treatment. 25K or however much it ends up being, is really nothing in comparison to all she gave us and continues giving us. The fact that she doesn't have that amount of money is proof that she devotes her life to service to others, and never claims any monetary compensation from the organizations that exist thanks to her. We had to do taxes recently, and we all talked about how we are SO clean, while there are so many organizations that are set up t just rip people off and give nothing of value to anyone. Well, for us it's normal to act the way we act and feel responsibility for our mission and all of you, but check out there and see how much a Director of the Board would get. It is criminal. The bad thing is that nobody likes to have to ask for money, but there we are. And every little contribution helps a lot, so thank you!! :hug2:

Chu said:
I think that I can speak from all of us who live with her when I say that we are tired of seeing Laura suffer (and she suffers doubly because her own children suffer, also from "unknown conditions").

You nailed my impressions extremely well :hug2: I also trust that this therapy is the right thing to do.

I think we can make it happen between all of us. I was wondering if a donation via bank transfer to the U.S. is a possibility or if it is preferable to do it all through paypal to FOTCM U.S.? If the later is the case, I can give another contribution to the Mother's Day Fund on June 1st :)

Chu said:
Niall said:
Scottie said:
Laura said:
Well, it bothered me too and there was some "confusion" felt at the time of the question and I had the sensation that there was so much meddling and muddling that it was hard to get a straight answer. At first, I thought about calling the Cs back to re-ask those questions, but then I thought "well, there have been a number of times that I have thought the answers were nutty but they turned out to be right for reasons that we hadn't thought of." So, let's let it stand. My guess is also that there was a lot more going on there than met the eye and if they could have eliminated LePen from the first round, they would have. But their vote rigging wasn't quite sufficient.

Yeah, that was my feeling about the whole thing: like, "Well, of course it doesn't all add up! It was uber-rigged."

Maybe it's just the result of adding in fake Macron ballots, destroying Le Pen ballots, etc. And then getting it totally screwed up in terms of total numbers, which the C's may have been trying to hint at without revealing something they can't yet reveal...

Actually, I like to imagine the deep state-happy bozos secretly trying to burn a bunch of Le Pen ballots, but not having a big enough fireplace or trash can, so they end up having to eat them.
:halo:

Yeah, imagine the logistics involved in reversing a result by up to 50%. In a country of 47 million voters, they'd have to somehow 'manage' 20+ million votes. Rather than tamper with existing, legitimate ballot papers, it might be that they insert millions of fake votes somewhere along the way. So they'd end up with a pool of 60+ million 'votes', and to get it back down to roughly 47 million total (i.e. 100%), they'd then select the desired percentage for each candidate, and discard the excess. Maybe that's why the Cs can't give exact percentages: the total number of votes (i.e. the '100%') is variable!

I agree. After thinking about it, what I took to be the Cs meaning was not the numbers, but the mere possibility that SO MUCH rigging is possible. Taking into account the fact that voting machines aren't very common here, it would take huge logistics to end up with the official figures. So, it is proof that the PTB were really scared and this time they did plan better than for Brexit, Trump, etc. They weren't going to risk having a big discrepancy between Le Pen and the others. They HAD to have Macron. That says they know that people aren't buying the propaganda as much as they'd like them too, which in and of itself, gives me some hope.

As for the numbers themselves, well, yes, they don't make sense. Mélenchon would have gotton a decent percentage, probably Fillon too, etc. But there are many variables, and I imagine that the questions would have to be extremely precise to get a bit closer. For example, there is what the vote intention was, vs. who people voted for; there are thousands of votes that were made in favor of Le Pen, only to then be annulled by the authorities. So I can easily believe that the real 100% is not the official 100%.

What I was very concerned about with the Session WAS the above irregularities. Remember that the C's had said that it was impossible for them to rig the votes More than 20%.. So how come this has now changed? I realize they may have been meaning at that particular 'time', and that they have got more desperate and 'wiser' from the 'failures' like Brexit and Trump.

Also it was unusual for Laura to forget to ask the name of the C's communicating at the beginning.

But MORE importantly unless Laura was 'OK' after that about the 'flavour' of the communication there is still quite a big risk about this session. The big risk being that it is the ONLY session whereby DUE to all the 4D attacks on Laura causing the current health crises to her and her daughters, it is also the ONLY time that I can recall where not only does Laura have to travel out of her 'safe' environment (though we love Russia), BUT ALSO is having a 'life changing' serious operations.

I know everyone can double check, and Ark has discussed direct with the actual 'therapists' etc. But the RISK for a 'manipulated attack' where Laura can be putting her LIFE in 'others' hands is also very scary. I know the alternative is also scary and that Laura was researching prior to asking the C's. Just putting this out there as there COULD have been a few 'corruptions' with this particular and very important session? OSIT.

Just donated what I could to the US site. And will prioritize and further funds I can scrape in the meantime. Plus feel free to use my regular donation next week for the healing cause if needed.

Very grateful for everything Laura and her family have done and so selflessly suffered for. I pray you receive extra extra protection and that the stem cell operations prove to be the 'missing link' to better health and restoring vitality for Laura and others too. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom