Session 13 May 2017

Thank you for another great session! :) I've also made my contribution to the Mother's Day Fund.. it's amazing that the group has already come together so fast and has raised close to half! What a truly beautiful network this is :) I'm honoured to give back what I can to help Laura and crew, not for just changing my life by their work but giving back so much to humanity as a whole. Hopefully this stem cell therapy can really help Laura with all the suffering she has had to endure. You will be in my thoughts :) Thank you so much again and goodluck in the fundraising!

cope said:
I sent to CSM, before reading further. Maybe Chu can sort that out?

Yes, don't worry about it. We can sort it out if you and others donated to the EU branch already. It's just preferable if those who can donate, follow Beau's instructions here.

Thanks!

happyliza said:
What I was very concerned about with the Session WAS the above irregularities. Remember that the C's had said that it was impossible for them to rig the votes More than 20%.. So how come this has now changed? I realize they may have been meaning at that particular 'time', and that they have got more desperate and 'wiser' from the 'failures' like Brexit and Trump.

Notice that you misquoted the Cs above. They did not say that it was impossible for them to rig the votes more than 20%.

As I noted, my take on it was that there was so much manipulation going on that it was difficult to get through the "cloud" to even know what was going on.

Please take careful note of the phrasing of the questions when considering their reply. The questions were somewhat confused also.

happyliza said:
Also it was unusual for Laura to forget to ask the name of the C's communicating at the beginning.

No, that is not terribly unusual. In fact, since we have been doing so many sessions with the Cs for crystal selection, we sort of switch into mode rather quickly of late.

happyliza said:
But MORE importantly unless Laura was 'OK' after that about the 'flavour' of the communication there is still quite a big risk about this session. The big risk being that it is the ONLY session whereby DUE to all the 4D attacks on Laura causing the current health crises to her and her daughters, it is also the ONLY time that I can recall where not only does Laura have to travel out of her 'safe' environment (though we love Russia), BUT ALSO is having a 'life changing' serious operations.

I think you are making a whole hell of a lot of assumptions - especially considering your own track record of screwing up your life and the lives of those around you.

happyliza said:
I know everyone can double check, and Ark has discussed direct with the actual 'therapists' etc. But the RISK for a 'manipulated attack' where Laura can be putting her LIFE in 'others' hands is also very scary. I know the alternative is also scary and that Laura was researching prior to asking the C's. Just putting this out there as there COULD have been a few 'corruptions' with this particular and very important session? OSIT.

Just donated what I could to the US site. And will prioritize and further funds I can scrape in the meantime. Plus feel free to use my regular donation next week for the healing cause if needed.

Very grateful for everything Laura and her family have done and so selflessly suffered for. I pray you receive extra extra protection and that the stem cell operations prove to be the 'missing link' to better health and restoring vitality for Laura and others too. :hug:

Somehow, the above rings rather hollow. Sort of like "in sheep's clothing." One thing I've learned in attack school is how to draw the line and mean it.

Sentenza said:
Thanks for sharing the session.
But I think we have to be very cautious with this session, because as it as already said, there is things that appears incoherent, and it is not usual with C's.

We should be cautious with any session. It is channeled material, working hypothesis that should be confirmed or dismissed by research. Now, I don't think we should be more cautious with this session in particular: many time the Cs stated things that seemed totally outlandish at first but were confirmed years later. Many times the Cs stated things that retrospectively don't seem correct, at least in the way we interpret them.‌

Sentenza said:
I live in France (as I'm French ;) ), and I followed the electoral campaign very closely. I talked with a lot of persons at work, or in my family, with friends,

I'm not sure anyone knows the real result of this election, not even the chief riggers!

Sentenza said:
But I think we have to be very cautious with this session, because as it as already said, there is things that appears incoherent, and it is not usual with C's.

Sez who?

Sentenza said:

The stem cell therapy sounds good for me, but I hope doctors in that clinic are ok.

I live in France (as I'm French ;) ), and I followed the electoral campaign very closely. I talked with a lot of persons at work, or in my family, with friends, or even with people I didn't know and... the percentages given by the C's are just... impossible. It's just impossible that Asselineau made 29%. I love this guy and I followed his campaign, but I talked with a lot of people, and even the most aware of us... didn't vote Asselineau... I just found anyone in my circle who want to vote Asselineau... Anyone... Si sounds just impossible that 29% of the population vote for him... I was the only one... And just everyone take him for a fool... They voted Mélenchon (a lot), Macron (a lot), Le pen (a lot, but 61 %, it sounds to me very weird because a lot of people don't like her) but not Asselineau. Sorry. Before the election, I thought that if he did 5 %, that would be a huge score for him. On the internet, he was popular. But only in a very little part of the population. The part who think. A very little part, sadly...

Honestly, the official results seems to me closer to the reality. It reflects far better that french people wanted to vote... Anyway, the publicity done with Macron was incredible... People follow what the are told to do...

So why ? Why this scores for C's ? We have to question ourselves. :huh:

I am peplex too but, it is not easy to have a global view with personnal interractions only. I too, interracted with a lot of people during and before the campain and most of the people where abstentionnists. I have a Melenchonist friend in my village and he always puts Melenchon in any conversation so, those kind of people could make you thinks there is more of them. It seems to be true for Asselineau militants too, but then the question is who are the more convincing ?

Aside from that, Fillon's official scores seems very high to me.

I got the result for the first round of my village just after the counting and I was astonished :

Macron : 26 voices
Melenchon : 26 voices
Peillon : 16 voices
Le Pen : 9 voices
few voices for the other candidates (Asselineau : 3), and Poutou : 0

I was one of those who voted for Asselineau, and just after the first round I happened to discover that one of the other voice for Asselineau was my very next neightbour and that he did it just because he saw him on tv and he seems like he knows the treatises.

Anyway all that is anecdotic. But 12% for Macron at the first round, that seems more accurate. And if you concider the enire session. Asselineau close to 29, that coud be 20. Le Pen arround 50. We are then left with 18% for the rest. That still seems not much but who knows. Internet is becoming more and more common and the two first french political webside in term of consultation are... Asselineau's one and Le Pen's one.

Beau said:
https://paleochristianity.org/support-the-fellowship / or by clicking the donate button in the top right corner of the forum
Is it possible or would-be desirable to swap out the Cassiopaea Forum upper-right-corner "DONAT€" link with https://paleochristianity.org/support-the-fellowship instead, as the latter seems to be cleaner / more comprehensive? :huh:

Thank you for another great session! We love you and it's a honor for many of us to be able to give back.

Chu said:
So, like Ark said, what counts are the results. I think that I can speak from all of us who live with her when I say that we are tired of seeing Laura suffer (and she suffers doubly because her own children suffer, also from "unknown conditions"). If anything can help, I think it is worth it. And if it is "unknown territory", who knows? Maybe there are more chances of success! This past year has been harder and harder for Laura. She doesn't post about it often here, but those of you who have visited in the last year or so know that ever since her first fall in 2015, she has had one issue after another. It's heart-breaking to see her walking around with walking sticks, not able to go up and down the stairs freely, in constant pain (and mind you, she doesn't complain very often unless it's REALLY bad!!!) She does try to exercise, and then, the slightest movement can cause pain and back to being confined for days. She has become an expert at "conserving energy", so that things get done and nobody in the group goes without crystals, reiki, advice, her research, etc. But I tell you, some days she doesn't have a lot of energy to begin with. So, the little she has needs to be spent wisely and it must be exhausting.

Chu, thanks for making an effort to flesh out the situation with Laura and her family in more detail. I know that the situation can be very discouraging since we on the forum, and you at the Chateau even more so, have collectively done a huge amount of research over the years and tried more ideas than many "normal" people would ever do in their respective lifetimes combined. Given the background and how much has already been tried, some of the Cs responses to questions about health can be a bit disheartening as well depending on how one is feeling at the time they are given -- the response to the questions about stem cell therapy are encouraging, though, and I hope that it will make a noticeable difference if you decide to try it. :hug2:

FWIW, I thought this was one of the most important parts of the session:

(L) Well, I have to say that for a long time, the idea that nothing we did would make any difference in the processes going on here on the planet politically and socially and earth-change wise: intellectually, I've understood that. But I guess it's only been in the last six months to a year that I've come to viscerally understand that we do what we do simply because it's the right thing to do. I don't see any hope for changing the juggernaut that's marching across the planet.

A: What's important is what comes after.

It's discouraging to see more tangible difference being made in the outer world after all of the incessant efforts that have been made to share information. I actually feel that some effects are apparent, although they are not immediately obvious, and you sort of have to do a thought experiment about what the world might look like had the Cassiopaea Project never come to fruition. I think of it in terms of scale, though -- while in the shorter term (which may not seem short at all from our perspective) there are certain forces which have gained so much momentum that they can't realistically be reversed, at some point a breaking point will occur when many things are thrown into chaos (not least of which will be the plans of the strongest STS forces who are working hard to subsume the free will of everyone on the entire planet). When that happens, I think it will make an enormous difference to have people on hand who are prepared to help shape and direct that resulting chaos. An imperfect analogy is a train wreck that you foresee but are powerless to prevent -- you may feel extremely helpless knowing that at the time of the wreck there will be destruction, injury and loss of life. But with that foreknowledge, you can have medics and firemen ready at the scene, and can warn bystanders to stay away or take cover so that they are not injured. Our emotional mind may grieve over our powerlessness to prevent the wreck, but our intellectual mind will make a difference in how it's resolved and what happens afterward.

Finally, I wanted to say thanks on behalf of everyone who was interested for asking about the French election. While it's true that the answers are problematic, it's also true that the situation is complex and several factors which have already been mentioned likely affected the responses given. I'm personally not going to lose any sleep over the apparent inconsistencies, but will keep an eye out for future information that might make more sense of that part of the session which we may be currently unaware of.

aimarok said:
Thank you for another great session! We love you and it's a honor for many of us to be able to give back.

Thank you, that is very sweet. :love: I'm so impressed seeing how many of you are sharing out of your limited means and it IS all adding up! Along with a few larger donations (and many thanks for those) we are about at 3/4 of the way. That fast! Amazing. If the goodwill of all of you could make me well, I'd be dancing right now! But as it happens, I can barely walk today. But hopefully, this sort of thing will soon be PAST. Thank you all.

The French team was having doubts about this session too, and I wrote somewhere else that I think that if French readers decide that the sessions aren't credible just for this one time (in spite of the huge track record they have) and these discrepancies, then maybe they shouldn't be reading the sessions. :P Also, it is possible that the Cs were trying to protect Laura by remaining vague, apart from the other reasons we have already speculated on. Who knows? But I think it's important to keep the bigger picture in mind, instead of focusing on so many details.

Goemon_ said:
Sentenza said:
I live in France (as I'm French ;) ), and I followed the electoral campaign very closely. I talked with a lot of persons at work, or in my family, with friends, or even with people I didn't know and... the percentages given by the C's are just... impossible.

I am peplex too but, it is not easy to have a global view with personnal interractions only.

Exactly. Being French and living in France doesn't mean that you have a reliable population sample. Even if you talked to, say, 200 people, that is 0.0004 % of the voters, or something like that. There are many differences between regions, social classes, etc. To claim that one has an accurate view from that small sample is quite pretentious, IMO.

Thank you for the session.I am not surprised with French election results,I knew they would be rigged and I believe they did it
in Holland and would do it in UK and Germany.Hope not for long time,next 4-5 years when next election come. I am happy that for two days we collected half of sum needed for Laura's therapy.Wish you Laura success with treatment and speed recover.I made donation if needed more,I'll give.

Thanks all for the session!

You of all people deserve to be in good health Laura after all that you have given to everyone here. I can only speak for myself, but if it weren't for your work, then I would still be searching in the dark for some answers but continually hitting dead ends. The gift you have given is pretty much priceless, so donating toward the cause is the least we can all do. I will make the donation tonight! Hope the treatment goes smoothly and I am excited to hear the results :cheer:

Chu said:
The French team was having doubts about this session too, and I wrote somewhere else that I think that if French readers decide that the sessions aren't credible just for this one time (in spite of the huge track record they have) and these discrepancies, then maybe they shouldn't be reading the sessions. :P Also, it is possible that the Cs were trying to protect Laura by remaining vague, apart from the other reasons we have already speculated on. Who knows? But I think it's important to keep the bigger picture in mind, instead of focusing on so many details.

Goemon_ said:
Sentenza said:
I live in France (as I'm French ;) ), and I followed the electoral campaign very closely. I talked with a lot of persons at work, or in my family, with friends, or even with people I didn't know and... the percentages given by the C's are just... impossible.

I am peplex too but, it is not easy to have a global view with personnal interractions only.

Exactly. Being French and living in France doesn't mean that you have a reliable population sample. Even if you talked to, say, 200 people, that is 0.0004 % of the voters, or something like that. There are many differences between regions, social classes, etc. To claim that one has an accurate view from that small sample is quite pretentious, IMO.

No, it's not pretentious. It's just realistic. Asselineau was not in the mainstream media until one month before the election. Therefore, he was unknown by the general public. And we do not vote for someone we do not known. It is as simple. He did not have enough time to deliver his message. So, no, there is not 3 people out of 10 who have voted for him.
However, this does not prevent me from recognizing the invaluable contribution of the Cassiopaeans. But, in that case, it doesn't match, and it seems to me that it is important to recognize it. It's not dishonorable to do that. It's the contrary.

Back
Top Bottom