Evolution 2.0

I just looked up Virolution on amazon.com, and I can confirm that its Kindle edition is still available!

Not available anymore as a kindle ???

It still wasn't working for me but had a message saying something about 'region settings'. So I went to my kindle page (where it shows all the books you've purchased) and to 'settings' and changed 'country/region settings' to a US address I had. Now I'm able to see it and the option to purchase it in Kindle format. So if your default address is something other than a US address it you may not be able to buy from Amazon US for the $1.99 price tag.

It still wasn't working for me but had a message saying something about 'region settings'. So I went to my kindle page (where it shows all the books you've purchased) and to 'settings' and changed 'country/region settings' to a US address I had. Now I'm able to see it and the option to purchase it in Kindle format. So if your default address is something other than a US address it you may not be able to buy from Amazon US for the $1.99 price tag.

Thanks fabric. I can see it now.

Wow. What a book. I really identify with Luc's description of finding the book furiously interesting. I'm about half way through and am finding huge amounts of food for thought.

Reading what he has to say about evolution and about dna, cells, bacteria etc, suddenly gives new meaning to the words in POTS "divine cosmic mind, holy awareness in all creation" because it sure sounds like awareness in these items.

I also found interesting the section where he talks about a woman researcher in the 1940s who was using UV light to regularly produce useful mutations in bacteria. Reminds me of what the C's had to say about our DNA being modified/stunted with light.

All in all, a thoroughly refreshing and inspiring read

The recent spate of reading I've been doing has revealed unprecedented insights into our physical make-up and what we are confronted with in terms of learning about our machine, and also has revealed the "gaps" in mainstream knowledge where only spirit/information can fit. I've been inviting all to come along on this quest and I can pretty much guarantee that if peeps will do their best to keep up, the knowledge input will have profound effects physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Just remember this:

Life is Religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."

And that's what this reading is all about.

The recent spate of reading I've been doing has revealed unprecedented insights into our physical make-up and what we are confronted with in terms of learning about our machine, and also has revealed the "gaps" in mainstream knowledge where only spirit/information can fit. I've been inviting all to come along on this quest and I can pretty much guarantee that if peeps will do their best to keep up, the knowledge input will have profound effects physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

And thanks so much for sharing it with us. :love:

And yes, what a quest!

The recent spate of reading I've been doing has revealed unprecedented insights into our physical make-up and what we are confronted with in terms of learning about our machine, and also has revealed the "gaps" in mainstream knowledge where only spirit/information can fit. I've been inviting all to come along on this quest and I can pretty much guarantee that if peeps will do their best to keep up, the knowledge input will have profound effects physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

It already has. Making my way through this book now.

I'm about half way through this book. Just cleared all five 'blades' of the 'Swiss army knife.' I must admit I didn't jump right into this genetic category of books because I thought it would be boring! LOL (I was wrong)

I have only read the first hundred pages after I received this book yesterday. But thinking about what the c's have said over the years such as receivership capability, reading, meditation etc. To even thinking about maybe something somebody said yesterday that created some stress, even diet etc. This book is incredibly fascinating! It brings together a whole new meaning to all the things talked about in this forum and everything we have read. Thank you Laura and everyone for what you do!

Back
Top Bottom