11-11?

My ten year old asked me a few days ago why she sees 11:11 and others (1:11, 1:23 etc) and I tried to explain in whatever limited manner I could and decided to open up the Cs and this thread popped up right away.

We had a bit of a laugh that others were currently looking for that answer as well.
And I believe that you have given the best answer to the question.;-)

I also see the same hours over and over again. However, this is not necessarily 11:11. Very often this is 10:27 am, 02:07 pm, 02:17 pm, 05:14 pm, 07:43 pm, 10:03 pm, 00:00 and 03:00 am. In these last hours, I sleep most of the time, but when I look at my watch, they repeat themselves very often. Sometimes I wake up.

I think part of the explanation is one of perception. We might be looking at the clock many times a day, but if the time is 13:56, we just acknowledge the time without attributing a special significance to the numbers. But if the time is 13:31, it changes, although in linear time it is only a short time span away - it is a symmetrical number. Or 13:13, or 13:33, or … there are many combinations of numbers that might strike a chord. In my case it is often symmetry.

My ’thing’ is 22:22 and 23:45 - but I guess the explanation here might be that this is often the time I go to bed, and while doing so, I look at the watch, so the statistical likelihood that I hit these numbers is small, but not that small.

I am not claiming that this is the sole explanation, but in my mind it is at least part of it.

In this thread several "ideas" are provided that may be interesting for the search here.

This isn't to closely related but I think it's interesting. For most of my life I've been able to tell what time it is without looking at a clock and this can be to the very minute. My closest friend from high school can do the same she recently told me.

:welcome: Himmelblau to our forum. Seeing these are your first posts on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Auszug aus der Sitzung vom 11.11.1995

F: (L) Wie wir sagen: "Ich liebe ein Lichtwesen der sechsten Dichte mit Sinn für Humor!" Nun, die Hauptsache, nach der ich fragen wollte, sind die Referenzen, auf die ich beim Lesen stoße, und dass die Zahl 33 irgendwie bedeutsam ist. Könnten Sie uns die Bedeutung der Zahl 33 in esoterischen Begriffen oder in Bezug auf Geheimbünde mitteilen? Es gibt die Chiffre von Roger Bacon, basierend auf der Zahl 33, dem 33.

A: Wie immer geben wir Ihnen nicht nur die Antworten, wir helfen Ihnen, sich selbst beizubringen!! Jetzt nimm 11 und überlege...

Unfortunately both your messages are in German, I post the links to the English sessions below:

Back
Top Bottom