20/5/2020 first cropcircle of the year?

This field looks very strange to me. What kind of weather would create something like this? The video shows the plants along the tractor lines are mostly undamaged which doesn’t suggest a weather event which would leave these areas equally devestated. It would be interesting to see how the plants are laid down and if there are repeating patterns. If this is vandalism, maybe it’s the sort made by human toys, technology that malfunctioned.

What kind of wild animals do they have in this part of Italy? Would have taken quite a few to do this. Since ufo’s are frequently seen here, it makes me think of all the bizarre creatures seen at Skin Walker Ranch, so maybe not the usual sort of 3D animals here. 4D bleed through?

At one point in the fly over I had a quick impression it looked like code, maybe just my imagination. Also, I thought it interesting that one small area looked like an almost perfect half square cut out. An arial photo of the entire field might be revealing. If weather related, maybe one of the “new sort” involving electrical charge or other oddity.

from close, I see wave on a sea, very agitate

from higth above , I sere this, filled by water.

see at 3:26 on this video, look a lot like it.

good catch , those canyons on Mars were electro-mashined too like the Malta cart ruts

What kind of weather would create something like this? The video shows the plants along the tractor lines are mostly undamaged which doesn’t suggest a weather event which would leave these areas equally devestated.
I would think downdraft with heavy rain. The plants look like they have a large umbel concentrated at the top of the stem, maybe oat...
800x600f.jpg

...which will probably become heavy quickly when soaked by a lot of rain and also gives more windage than a compact wheat umbel.
Around the tractor lines the soil will be harder and less easily soaked, so the roots of the plants wont as easily be levered out of the soil, if that's what happened. If they actually broke: The plants at the edge of the tractor lines also get constant movement by light winds blowing through the lines, which hardens their stem, whereas plants in the middle of the field might have softer stems because they support each other.

Back
Top Bottom