20/5/2020 first cropcircle of the year?

The one at Stanton St. Bernard really looks very precise. Just look how accurate those bundles of the third sides of the middle cubes are aligned. Beautiful. My first thought when seeing this was "is there something "wrapped" or something "unwrapping"? concerning the outer lines forming the open hexagon. And look at that amazing landscape there, with the white horse nearby and all... feels very positive for me.

Indeed, and it's funny, because depending on the perspective of the picture I've got a good feeling or a bad feeling! And maybe I should review my history but it's strange to have it in the North of France. It would haven't been so surprising in Occitania for example.
Templars were warriors and very strong and fanatic? And bright also. Maybe the crop is telling us: be a warrior and be strong? They were not good guys but are perceived like good guys. Ambivalence. I am not an expert of Templars but I see them like a sect? Is the crop telling us that a sect is controlling the earth? ;-)

Thanks for posting rrraven. All 3 of these look very precise and clean, I think they might be the real thing. This one really caught my attention and I've tried to figure out what the various symbols working as a whole may mean. This feels positive to me.

1594504308922.png

First of all I'm immediately drawn to the 3 cubes in the middle. I've always had an attraction to cubes and squares. The shaded areas are very intricately done as you can see by the close up. I like the 3 dimensionality of it. I always count the sides etc. to see what numbers may be involved.
3 cubes, 6 sides for each x 3=18 1+8=9 the number of completion.
3 cubes are inside a hexagram, 6+3=9
11 sides of the cubes can be seen. 11 is a master number.

6 crop filled rectangular shapes circling the cubes form a 6 sided hexagram. 6+6=12=3
1, all is enclosed in a circle, the number of new beginnings,

3,6,9 are repeating numbers enclosed in the One with some mastery thrown in.
I see this as the cubes are inside a spinning energy moving them forward.
My guess, our 3d world, represented by the cubes, is nearing completion and is spinning into a new exsistance. But, we need to be careful now, and show some mastery. Haha! of course I'd say that, its what we always say here. Here's my chance to insert one of my favorite animations, the tesseract.
In geometry, the tesseract is the four-dimensional analogue of the cube;

Anyway, I like these new circles.

240px-Tesseract.gif

main_109933043_1245586609106420_3143451120223898922_n.jpg

you will like this one, in poland ... it bears a resemblance to the one made by computer in chapter 69 of the Wave

W8_DebuggingTheUniverse_resized-232x300.jpg

Indeed, and it's funny, because depending on the perspective of the picture I've got a good feeling or a bad feeling! And maybe I should review my history but it's strange to have it in the North of France. It would haven't been so surprising in Occitania for example.
1595207601905.png

I immediately had a strong negative reaction when I first saw this one. It was all the sharp, pointed edges that caught my attention. My reaction was much the same for this crop circle from a few years ago. To me it looked aggressive and a sign of war with the sword like shapes.
IMG_2240Stonehenge.jpg

As I studied the new circle more closely, I realized I was only concentrating on the negative areas where the crop was laid down. When I switched my focus to the positive areas the picture totally changed and my impression was then quite positive. I could see the circle was made of whole circles which gave me a feeling of wholeness, calm and grounding. What a switch!!!

It reminds me of that famous picture that can be seen in 2 ways, the old hag or young woman. Looking that up just now, the meaning seems very relevant to what is happening in the world just now in an aggressive way. People fighting about HOW they see the world.

Optical Illusion: the "Old Hag - Young Woman"

oldhag_142
The "Old Hag - Young Woman" model is an optical illusion that teaches us that everything we see in the world can be interpreted in more than one way. It is an invaluable way for people to learn that our view is not necessarily other people's view and that other people's view of things can be just as valid as ours, perhaps even more. Because of this, the "Old Hag - Young Woman" model can be used on training courses that teach thinking skills such as innovation. However, it can be even more valuable when used at any point on any training course when people get stuck because of their refusal to see other points of view than their own.

Templars were warriors and very strong and fanatic? And bright also. Maybe the crop is telling us: be a warrior and be strong? They were not good guys but are perceived like good guys. Ambivalence. I am not an expert of Templars but I see them like a sect? Is the crop telling us that a sect is controlling the earth? ;-)

The Templar cross is certainly prominent. I thought it could look like a shield which is protective and something a warrior uses. Did a quick search to see what I could find on the Templar shield and gave up pretty quickly. There's a ton of stuff on the Templars and a lot of it looks dodgy. Don't want to trip down a rabbit hole!

Reflecting a little more on this CS, the equilateral cross inside a circle is a symbol of Native American tribes called the Sacred Hoop. Four circles formed by the cross are enclosed in another circle.

The circle has always been an important symbol to the Native American. It represents the sun, the moon, the cycles of the seasons, and the cycle of life to death to rebirth.

I've often appreciated what these wise ones from times past have said. This is from Black Elk.
The Sacred Circle
tipi

You have noticed that everything an Indian does is in a circle, and that is because the power of the world always works in circles, and everything tries to be round.
In the old days all our power came to us from the sacred hoop of the nation; and so long as the hoop was unbroken, the people flourished. The flowering tree was the living center of the hoop, and the circle of the four quarters nourished it. The east gave peace and light, the south gave warmth, the west gave rain, and the north with its cold and mighty wind gave strength and endurance. This knowledge came to us from the outer world with our religion.
Everything the power of the world does is done in a circle.The sky is round, and I have heard that the Earth is round like a ball and so are all the stars. The wind, in its greatest power, whirls. Birds make their nests in circles, for theirs is the same religion as ours. The sun comes forth and goes down again in a circle. The moon does the same and both are round. Even the seasons form a great circle in their changing and always come back again to where they were.
The life of a man is a circle from childhood-to-childhood, and so it is in everything where power moves. Our tipis were round like the nests of birds, and these were always set in a circle, the nation’s hoop, a nest of many nests, where the Great Spirit meant for us to hatch our children.
—Black Elk, Holy Man of the Oglala Sioux

I could see the circle was made of whole circles which gave me a feeling of wholeness, calm and grounding.

Yes I'm quite partial to it also Summerlite :-)

Did laugh though after etezete identified the cross as similiar to the Bolnisi cross;

1595237877791.png

Assume it must have been a quiet day at the Georgian Tourist Bureau...

Back
Top Bottom