2009 Crop Circles

I am pretty sure I've encountered that symbol before which makes me think of some kind of audio broadcast icon.

I looked into the useful symbols.com website :

_http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/02/025.html

A modern ideogram for undulations or radiation from an oscillating body. It appears in logotypes, comic strips an physics textbooks.

So the crop circle could indeed refer to broadcast, shockwave, radiation....?

[quote author=bedower]
Wouldn't a spiral be better to express that concept?
[/quote]

From Barbara Marciniak’s Bringers of the Dawn, p. 100

The spiral exists in many dimensions. When you visualize the spiral, you will feel that you have known it, yet at first you are only knowing one aspect of it. When you begin to grow with the spiral, you will realize that it has so many dimensions that you could spend the rest of eternity-to use your term exploring it. It grows. The spiral is the key to tapping into what is inside of you. Your DNA is in the form of a spiral. Spirals are all around you, and the Language of Light rides upon the light encoded filaments that also descend in spiral form. This is something that is experiential, and it will grow for you.

In your meditation, feel yourself riding a spiral like you would ride a tornado. Visualize yourself seeing a spiral approaching that is like a tornado. Then, instead of running from it, stand there and feel yourself whirled up inside of it. Ride it, for it is a doorway to other realities.

These Language of Light geometrical shapes and forms are collections of experiences of individuals who have incarnated on this planet, defied the human laws, awakened themselves to high abilities and then manifested themselves as language and geometric components. Once these energies existed as men and women on this planet. They have evolved themselves into geometric symbols, and they exist in their sphere of activity just like you exist in your body. These entities exist in a language system or a geometric system.

There are universes of these systems, and there are visitations into your own universe from those universes at this time. There are circles and other shapes being put upon this planet in the grain fields that are inexplicable as far as you are concerned. These imprints are a frequency, not a process or action. There is a song or story or language that is being implanted on the surface of Earth with language symbols. These symbols come to establish a certain frequency, and they are going to increase.

Eventually, some of you will build houses that are geometric shapes that are not simply squares or rectangles. Many of the dwellings in the Pleiades do not have shapes as you know them, and it is understood there that shapes and angles hold energy. In astrology, it is understood that certain angles have power points and that certain things happen with certain angles. It is the same with shapes. The Great Pyramid is all about the use of angles and shapes. Energy collects in angles, in shapes, and in forms, and you can learn to create these shapes and live in and around them. Energies are formed and transmitted in this way. You will also discover that certain degrees have certain powers, and that some angles are very uncomfortable for you to be in. It is sometimes better to sleep in the middle of a room rather than having your bed jammed into a ninety-degree angle, because the ninety-degree angle creates an energy lock. In the middle of the room, the energy flows around you.

This link about sacred geometry might assist in our crop circle demystifying endeavours:

_http://www.crystalinks.com/sg.html

[quote author=anart yesterday] I'm not quite sure what you mean by this [/quote]

Hi anart. I didn't mean anything negative by it - only that, like all of us on this forum, I've been aware of frequencies for a long time. I used the term 'for a year' as a safe bet. This knowledge of frequency waves and their misuse by those who mean us harm seems to pop up on other blogs occasionally, too, although I can't remember when or where exactly, so I was just generalising. Most of my knowledge has come from this forum, but about HAARP, I first came across it on either the Prison Planet site or Rense two or three years ago, before I stopped reading them. That's when I first learned about frequency waves, and how they could be used against us. That's all I meant, really.

[quote author=los 17 April 09] I suspect the mind control beams have indeed taken over and have zapped bedower into bemachiner. [/quote]

Hi los,

Boy, did you give me some food for thought! You were right, of course. Your comment niggled away at me until I'd pulled all the strands loose. Thought process went something like this; initial response at your comment - anger. This was a big clue, as I'm sure I've read in the transcripts that anger is a 'predator mind' response'. So I was able to subjugate this anger and think (reasonably) clearly with some hard self-honesty. You made me realise that I wasn't just responding to the other forumites suggestions in debate or discussion form, but was more trying to impose my own ideas - "Listen, it's what I say it is, right?" was what I was really writing; in other words, a programmed response. This realisation was a full cringe moment, I don't mind telling you! :-[ No excuses - 'because this' or 'because that' - I accept full responsibility for my unaware and thoughtless responses to you (pl.) So once again, apologies to all, and a big thanks to you, los, for holding that mirror up.

Hi E. That was an interesting quote about spirals. At some point in the past on this long journey, I read that the worst possible shape for a dwelling place was a square, which was the symbol for Saturn (and astrologically, we all know what he represents, I think.) and the best possible shape for a dwelling was a circle, which by extension can become a spiral. Incidentally, spirals seem to be cropping up a lot, lately (no pun intended :lol:). Maybe our awareness has reached the point where we can follow the spiral knowledge.

Point taken about 'cooling down' ;)

Bedower said:
I read that the worst possible shape for a dwelling place was a square,

This whole sacred geometry thing is something that’s new to me as well.  The importance placed upon it from so many sources (Ra, Bringers of the Dawn, etc) is quite noticeable. That and the colours of the spectrum. As I understand it, there is no best or worst shape, it’s all about individual frequency / vibration / alignment.

It might seem as if I’m heavily invested in Bringers of the Dawn, but I’m just busy reading it at the moment, and it’s the second time this week that a forum post reminded me of something in Bringers of the Dawn.

This bit came just before the bit I quoted earlier (p. 98-99).

The forms that are implanted come in a variety of shapes such as the pyramid structure. Why is the pyramid so important? On this planet and throughout the cosmos, the pyramid structure is utilized to represent a great unity of consciousness. It is the structure that is the most difficult to create in all of its many facets, and yet it is a structure of perfection. It is a structure that gathers energy from Earth and sends it outward.

The structures of the sphere and the spiral will also be implanted inside you. The spiral is very dear to many of you because you have sojourned within cultures and societies where the spiral was utilized to communicate many ideas. There will also be implanted the structures of the parallel lines and the cube.

And, of course, there will be the structure of the Merkabah vehicle, which is the five-sided figure. The five-sided figure represents the figure of the human being in its most unlimited state the totally free human. Some of you know it as a symbolic structure called a Merkabah vehicle. It is the human design without any limitations. It is the human being able to fly, which is something that a large majority of you do not think you can do. This implant comes when you truly commit yourself to what was formerly not possible.

Which implant or geometric form will be implanted inside you will depend first of all on your request for alignment. It will also depend on your belief that these entities choose to be available to you if you choose to be available for them. As you begin to unfold and allow what are called miracles or magnificent events to manifest in your life, they will begin.

Many of you will start with the implant of the circle because it represents God-form, unity, and completeness. Some of you will select the pyramid structure to be implanted since you have had many lifetimes with discovered and still undiscovered pyramids all over the planet. You think your geography is known, but there are many things still undiscovered because they are slipping from one reality to another. Deep within jungles, there are many buried pyramids, often lying buried beneath mounds of
earth. There are still many wonders to uncover.

Those of you who are willing to believe that there are truly no limitations will be able to take the Merkabah structure and move yourself off the planet with it while you are still living on the planet. The desire to do this must exist in you if you are to be implanted with the Merkabah. Already some of you have attempted to travel with it, and you know how it can be used in your being. When you truly call the Merkabah to yourself, and you are willing to get the feeling of what that truly means-to be unlimited consciousness that travels with your body, without your body leaving the planet-that is when implanting will occur. The Merkabah is not the highest implanting, as there are no highest or lowest implantings.

Implanting comes when it will best suit your personal development. Once you have become implanted, there will be an unending process of new forms coming into your being.

You do not consciously choose the form that will be implanted in you. However, you choose the life you have, which opens you to the structures of the Language of Light. You choose what is important to you each day. That is your access to these forms. Through this marriage of energies, eventually you will all hold the alphabet of light inside your beings, and this alphabet of light will teach you. If you have dreamt of geometric forms, it is an indication that the forms are working with you. Or perhaps you loved studying geometry in school. If you wish to know what you have been implanted with, see which forms continuously come first or are larger than the others. There are many shapes that do not even have names. There will be shapes that you know and recognize that later will take new forms and new shapes that your consciousness cannot translate.

Bedower said:
which was the symbol for Saturn (and astrologically, we all know what he represents, I think.) and the best possible shape  for a dwelling was a circle, which by extention can become a spiral.

I actually have quite a positive association with Saturn, since it’s where the Confederation of Light resides according to the Ra material. I know so little about astrology, since it was very frowned upon when we grew up. I only know my star sign and that’s it.

Bedower said:
Incidentally, spirals seem to be cropping up a lot, lately (no pun intended  :lol:). Maybe our awareness has reached the point where we can follow the spiral knowledge.

Indeed, as above.

Bedower said:
Point taken about 'cooling down'  ;)

Wasn’t directed at you. Very often on this forum, when a moderator expresses surprise when someone is unfamiliar with something which have been covered tremendously on the forum, someone (or more than one) sometimes jump in and see if they can ride the wave as well, as if to say “didn’t you know that!!!” Los’ beam / zap comment was actually funny to me, but the “Here is another one you can shoot down” made me think okay enough already! It’s of course entirely possible that it was also meant as humour, although what precedes it makes it highly unlikely. This medium is full of limitations, due to the fact that there is no tone of voice and body language. Thus far the only good thing about this medium is that no-one can interrupt one another, and that all dialogue serves as a record for others to learn from.

Another thing that always pops up on this forum is whenever someone mentions science, someone else usually says “science can be manipulated to prove whatever someone wants it to prove”. While that is certainly so, it usually kills the debate. I don’t think we should throw all the scientists down the well just yet.

Well, hopefully as the 'circle season' proceeds, the impressions will be posted freely - since, really, unless one made the pattern, how would they know for certain what it represents?

With that said, here is number 2 (reported) It appears unusually asymmetric - perhaps a clue to its origin?

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/westkennettlongbarrow/westkennettlongbarrow2009.html

westkennett2009a.jpg

Note: this regards the first crop circle of this thread. In this crop circle, I see four circular channels. Inside each channel is a 90 degree arc. Each arc is larger at the counter-clockwise end and thinner at the clockwise end.

This is pure speculation, but the eight arcs suggest to me comets or some other bodies circling whatever is in the middle. Speculating further, if each arc is 90 degrees, or one fourth of the circle, maybe this means something? Maybe 90 days of coments, 90 days of rest, and another 90 days of comets?

I am also reminded of a scene from the movie Contact where the eccentric millionaire makes the discovery that the images they were receiving should be viewed in three dimensions instead of two. I am wondering if maybe there is some "folding" that would give more meaning to the images. In this case, I am thinking of folding the image so that the large ends of the arcs join and the small ends join each other, creating something maybe like a bow-tie or strange fortune cookie. The mental picture does not suggest anything to me, unfortunately.

And this, p.100-102

In third-dimensional reality, many portals are now being opened to bring about evolution upon Earth. At one time, the planet was sealed off and put in quarantine because there were forces that fought here. There have been incredible wars upon this planet, and some of the vestiges of these wars still exist as very barren areas upon the planet. This was the time of chaos and confusion when creator gods fought
creator gods. During the most recent wave of the wars, about ten or twelve thousand years ago, Earth was sealed off because those beings who operated with light lost the battle. Light does not always win, you know. Light is not always the victor as you think of a victor, for light must learn to integrate with all portions of itself. Prime Creator is within all things, and light and dark are part of the Creator. Therefore, light must incorporate with the dark portion of itself.

Time has orchestrated and brought events together. A number of cycles were set to pass since the last wars, after which time the energy portals into the planet would again be opened so that light could enter. This is that time period. Light is being orchestrated to once again come onto the planet, and it is increasing daily. In order for energy to work its way through your consciousness, it must house itself on the planet. Intelligence penetrates in the form of waves making geometric shapes on Earth. It is not that a spaceship comes down, makes crop circles in the night, and then takes off. Although some circles have been caused by ship landings, intelligence can take the guise of any form it wants, and very often intelligence comes in the form of a wave. A time will come when there will actually be a wave of light that sweeps Earth.

Intelligence is beyond the spoken word and beyond the written word, for it is frequency that sometimes comes in geometric shapes. Pythagoras had a beginning grasp of this, but his geometry was not understood by others. Geometry is an evolved intelligence, a collection of experience that can communicate huge amounts of information. Actually, crop circles all over the planet are put there by sounds above human frequency to implement these language shapes. Many times, in the beginning, these shapes are circles. They will evolve into triangles, lines, and many other things.

The crop circles have been most prevalent in England and throughout Europe. However, they are also in the area previously known as the Soviet Union and in South America. They are even in the United States, although some people are doing a good job of pretending they are not there. We understand that some of your news broadcasters are planning upcoming shows about these crop circles. We will see how much they pretend they don't know about them. It is going to be interesting.

These geometric shapes are like hieroglyphs. The hieroglyphs and pictographs carved in stone on this planet are a similar generation of intelligence. In other words, if one were to read the hieroglyphs based on the Rosetta Stone, the hieroglyphs would communicate one thing. If one were able to remember the secret language of the priests, the hieroglyphs would tell another story. And if one were able to understand the language of the creator gods, they would say something entirely different.

The circles and shapes being put on Earth are here to assist you in holding and managing your frequency and having the courage to live your light. They make frequency information available in a very subtle way, and no one can figure them out yet. These shapes are all connected to one another, and if they were all written out simultaneously on some farmer's field, something would happen to them immediately.

They are spaced from one continent to another, and they move a frequency band around the planet that will help activate Earth's gridwork. They will allow you not to feel so weird with what you know and to feel more comfortable with the changes in frequency as they occur.

This is just a little bit of what the crop circles do. They are quite interesting. Many of them are designed and constructed by what some call Ascended Masters. There is also a joke behind them. You must understand that some beings, as they become very evolved, develop a tremendous sense of humor. They see the humor in all things.

As we have said, geometric shapes and forms are carriers of intelligence. They are frequency waves that can be modulated and changed. The shapes coming onto Earth are like energy gates or energy glyphs.

They hold intelligence and are being set up to eventually connect and make an intelligent gridwork around the planet. This gridwork will have a frequency that humanity can use to evolve.

The whole language is not on the planet at this time. The glyphs come onto Earth as a result of a certain evolvement of consciousness. They work with places that are vortex centers that are now drawing them in. Over the billions of years that Earth has been in orbit, these centers have been covered over and buried. Some have gone into dormancy, and many of them are being reawakened because the seal
around the planet has been penetrated.

The crop circles are phenomenological expressions of consciousness. They come into your reality to show you that the reasoning mind cannot control all of the data, much as it would like to. These events occur to intersect with the coding of consciousness of all human beings. Whenever reality cannot be explained, a certain niche is opened within consciousness. The crop circles are completely beyond the logical mind.

Therefore, they force the consensus view of reality to expand, since reality, as formerly designed, cannot house these events as a possibility. They are a trigger. They force reality to move beyond its own limitations.

There are a number of reasons for the existence of the crop circles. Basically, they exist to force reality to move-to get you feeling rather than thinking. Most who explore these circles think their way through the circles rather than feel their way through them. Great Britain is having a rash of them because, in general, the British have a very logically oriented consciousness. However, the land of the British Isles is imprinted with megalithic spirals and stone forms that have intensely imprinted the intuitive faculties of the inhabitants.

This phenomenon has no logic to it. It is forcing a logically oriented society to recognize something that makes no sense, and it is being done in a very playful and obvious way without creating a threat to anyone's view of reality. If ships were to land everywhere, people would get upset. When corn lies down in concentric circles and doesn't even break or die, no one really gets too upset. Do you understand how energies play with you? It is necessary to do certain things so that you can' get it and figure it out without having your circuits overloaded.

This language is being introduced onto the planet as a story-a glyph of information that holds a frequency to assist you in holding your own frequency. As you awaken, it is easy for others to read you and recognize you. You are monitored all of the time, because there are devices that monitor the evolution and location of consciousness.

Once consciousness has reached a certain place, assistance is brought from the outside to establish other realms of that frequency.

In other words, say you open a restaurant, and it is a big hit. You run and maintain it and sell really good food. Then someone comes along and says, "How about franchising? Let's get you everywhere." These geometric shapes help you franchise the frequency by spreading it all over the planet and holding it. They bring you to a new level of attainment.

Maybe since these crop circles are directed at triggering our memory (self remembering) it's maybe not a bad idea to print them all out and stick them on our walls, and look at them regularly.

curious_richard said:
I am also reminded of a scene from the movie Contact where the eccentric millionaire makes the discovery that the images they were receiving should be viewed in three dimensions instead of two.  I am wondering if maybe there is some "folding" that would give more meaning to the images.  In this case, I am thinking of folding the image so that the large ends of the arcs join and the small ends join each other, creating something maybe like a bow-tie or strange fortune cookie.  The mental picture does not suggest anything to me, unfortunately.
Interestingly enough, the C's have suggested this too:

From here

C's said:
Q: (T) OK now, and then, outside of that are smaller spheres, each one connected one to the next, in a line. We're looking at prime numbers here. What are we looking at? We've got a central one, six outer: large, six outside of that: smaller,six outside of that: tiny... Could, and I'm just thinking off the top of my head here, nothing cast in concrete, is this a representation of... a sphere, getting smaller and smaller... going that way. Or, coming in, this way. Or that way and this way. Like the infinity mirrors...
A: If you three dimensionalize.
Q: (L) It would be circles, like balls, like spheres.(T) Ohhh, it's an axis, an x-y-z axis! A three dimensional axis. Three-dimensionally, it would be like this [Holds up hand, forefinger pointed up, thumb pointed to himself, third finger at the horizontal] Larger, smaller,smaller... A three-dimensional axis. Are we going somewhere with this, or am I out in left field again?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) I'm going somewhere with this?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Ahhhh, I now see this as a three-dimensional object as opposed to a flat circle.
A: Do that to the others too.
Q: (L) OK, we're trying to three-dimensionalize them. Now,tell us where we're supposed to be going here... (J) Well,this first one is a spiral going out... Or a DNA molecule...(T) There's got to be more to it...
A: You do not have to figure this all out tonight, just some food for thought.
Q: (L) Is there anything else for...
A: Ark may be able to three-dimensionalize by computer program already.
Q: (L) Yes, well, let us get back to this. The crop circles,as I understand, are related to the code or the mystical prime numbers, the mystical dwellings, and that somehow, putting all of these things together, these different pieces of this puzzle, from so many different directions, will enable us to perceive, or learn, or conceive something that will enable us to do something. Is that correct?
A: Close.

I couldn't help noticing some similarities between shock wave image of recent earthquake in Italy compared to crop circle.
They both appeared on approximately the same day. April 6 for earthquake and between 7th and 9th for crop circle.
Even though the crop circle was discovered on the 14th.
You could probably see similarities between these and a splash in a pond. But a splash in a pond wouldn't have the noticable
spaces where the rings are less dense. I think anyway.
The number of rings (8) seem to be the same.
It wasn't much of a "stretch" in Photoshop to overlay the two. As I think you can see in the images.

cropcircleandItalyearthquakecopy.jpg

As I said you could probably do the same with other images. Just thought it might be worth noting.

Marty

[quote author=E 19.04.09] Maybe since these crop circles are directed at triggering our memory (self remembering) it's maybe not a bad idea to print them all out and stick them on our walls, and look at them regularly. [/quote]

(My bold)

SOTT. org have done a poster containing 20 stunning crop circles. The comment is 'We are told farmers do these with wooden planks and ropes...The sheep must be so proud.'

Unfortunately, I no longer have the link, but perhaps one of the forumites can provide it?

I don't understand the bit about the sheep, though... :huh:

bedower said:
[quote author=E 19.04.09] Maybe since these crop circles are directed at triggering our memory (self remembering) it's maybe not a bad idea to print them all out and stick them on our walls, and look at them regularly.

(My bold)

SOTT. org have done a poster containing 20 stunning crop circles. The comment is 'We are told farmers do these with wooden planks and ropes...The sheep must be so proud.'

Unfortunately, I no longer have the link, but perhaps one of the forumites can provide it?

I don't understand the bit about the sheep, though... :huh:
[/quote]

http://www.sott.net/signs/promote_sott.php and http://www.sott.net/signs/images/posters/sott_circles.jpg
:)

well the first thing I thought when I was looking at those cropcircles was comet impacts, and the shockwave which they generate. something like a blast.

and about the cropcircle posted by Anart, I dunno but it looks really fake , if you compare it with all the other cropcircles out there this one looks man-made or maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom