2009 Crop Circles

[quote author=Vulcan59 ]Close up images does show damage to the crops.

I was somehow shocked by what I saw: the corn plants were severely damaged. Most were ripped at the base (although at different heights), others were torn out of the soil with roots and all, and yet others seemed like they were neatly cut with a knife. “Weapons of mass destruction” is what came to my mind.

If this was the real phenomenon, it had failed to be subtle; these plants would not survive...

................been tied together looked highly ‘suspicious’: one was simply a double knot which seemed utterly man-made.[/quote]
Here are some additional ground shots __http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/knighton/groundshots.html . There is always a possibility that someone messed it up on purpose. The overall picture looks IMO great. Anyway, I always wondered if those guys walking inside the crop circle can hump the plants in an unusual way just because of walking.

Vulcan59 said:
Here is the latest cc dated 29th August. The photo images are not very clear but this is what the diagram shows.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/knighton/diagrams.html

crop29-08-09.jpg

The field reports on this one seem to be very interesting. The reporter does say that it could have been the farmer or prior visitors. Close up images does show damage to the crops.

I was somehow shocked by what I saw: the corn plants were severely damaged. Most were ripped at the base (although at different heights), others were torn out of the soil with roots and all, and yet others seemed like they were neatly cut with a knife. “Weapons of mass destruction” is what came to my mind.

If this was the real phenomenon, it had failed to be subtle; these plants would not survive...

................been tied together looked highly ‘suspicious’: one was simply a double knot which seemed utterly man-made.

The uprooting & general damage somehow reminds me of ‘Pampa’s Police Officer Case’
Can be found here_http://www.ufonews.in/supporting_pages_2/support_2.htm

“A local police officer, Corporal Sergio Pucheta, a member of the regional unit from the Abigeato division reported having a bizarre encounter with two short entities with glowing red eyes which “followed him around and gave him orders” telepathically.” …… ..………

“… He reached a cornfield and there saw a large figure that appeared to be chewing the corn cobs and was breaking something. …”

It could have been made by these unpleasant entities or something similar or indeed they could have arrived after the crop circle was made, they seem to like corn!

I don't know whether this belongs here or not, but has anyone looked at the current Google image? Go to the Google main page, and you will see an artist's crop circle drawing embedded into the Google logo, and when you click on it you get search results for "crop circles". Some fairly good resources appear in the top results, which makes me wonder. There are sites that include proper scientific research into the phenomenon, and not just standard debunking sites either. Are we being deliberately prepared for overt UFO activity? Even though crop circles are not really done by "flying saucers", it could nonetheless be a way of "priming" the public.

For what I see form France and have read, Europe is not concern by this new Google Logo, nor it was with the previous (flying saucer). :huh:

There hasn't been a crop circle reported for a month - wonder if there have actually been no circles, orrrr... (I know it's entering harvest season, but last year they went into September...)

anart said:
There hasn't been a crop circle reported for a month - wonder if there have actually been no circles, orrrr... (I know it's entering harvest season, but last year they went into September...)

Yes it looks like if the season is finished, corn is the last plant that is growing in my area. Maybe some more circles could be expected. Until october corn can be maturing, but it depends also on the sort of corn and things like that.

Anyway nice season we had this year.

Ellipse said:
For what I see form France and have read, Europe is not concern by this new Google Logo, nor it was with the previous (flying saucer). :huh:

Have a look in this thread: Google and Ufo's

Here in the UK the harvest season finished in August, or at least in the areas that i travel through.

I didn't see that flying saucer Google image, nor did I see the thread about it. For interest's sake, if anyone didn't see the more recent crop circle design, I have included it here. As you can see, they're really trying to perpetuate the myth that they're designed by little green men in flying saucers.

Attachments

• google.gif
    google.gif
    17 KB · Views: 298
3D Resident said:
As you can see, they're really trying to perpetuate the myth that they're designed by little green men in flying saucers.

I did also notice when I clicked on the Google logo that day that several of the sites that came up were debunker sites -- Circlemakers being the most obvious, but others too (including the main Wikipedia page which is written from the debunker's perspective).

I am reading a study book and saw a beautiful close-up picture of a sunflower which reminded me of crop circles (never knew a close up would look like that).
Just thought I'd share:

93ffc136f3f1379bd628358c32da721d.JPG

Bo said:
70962_1259f4.jpg

the footballfield next to it, is a size comparison to the cropcircle, as you can see it's huge!!

People all over the net are thinking: Yay 2012 ! lmao

even if it is real, it is a 'distraction' osit

besides dont STS beings have the ability to create crop circles and the fact that C's clearly mentioned that 2012 is a distraction, then what will actually happen on dec 21, 2012 ?

Personally i think that day will be a 'set-up' imho

Altamash, I'm curious why you think the above crop circle has anything to do with 2012? Unless I missed something in this thread, I don't see the connection between the two. :huh:

Heimdallr said:
Altamash, I'm curious why you think the above crop circle has anything to do with 2012? Unless I missed something in this thread, I don't see the connection between the two. :huh:

it has nothing to do with 2012, its just that people on youtube, abovetopsecret and other places on the net think it does and are getting all excited.

Back
Top Bottom