2010 MIVILUDES REPORT

Ailén said:
Just you wait! It actually gets worse than that.... Have you noticed how they manage to distort every single thing, full of paramoralisms, and pseudo-science (well, even worse than that), and a few comments here and there on how, if you think any differently from what the authorities consider "normal" and "safe", you are a cult? It is pathetic, sick, and it really doesn't bode well for France's (and Europe's) future... :curse: :cry:

absolutely.
and yet the whole thing reads like a joke.
i wonder if the Witch's Hammer seemed just as absurd back then right before people started burning.

this is preposterous.
reading this makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time.

...This must be done to warn our fellow citizens, at worst of the risk of new tragedies such as that in Vercors, and in any case of tendencies for individuals to disengage themselves from their family life, their professional life, and their life as citizens because they have become convinced that any effort will be useless...

Chilling. "We are doing this for your own good." But in light of comments made earlier, far from a complete surprise.

It really looks like MIVILUDES is part of the global fascism that is taking place by the psychopathic rich/power elite (ie owners of corporations, pharmaceuticals, big Agriculture, religions) because if you don’t use their medicines, products, foods, are against war (the rich elite make loads of money off of war), and don’t bow down and worship their psychopathic god, then you have to be done away with.

What is really telling is that none of these products that they sell are good for you. They are all detrimental to your body, mind and spirit. Which makes you weak, vulnerable, easy to manipulate and you have to keep buying their poisonous medicines.

Add to that, the fact that what they are doing is SOOOOOO cultish, that it just boggles the mind that nobody is pointing that out to them – not that they would listen. Or, heck, maybe they know this and are just laughing their heads off over the fact that all of their brainwashed followers are so ignorant (dumbed-down) that they can’t even see that they are supporting a cult.

Nienna Eluch said:
[...]
brainwashed followers are so ignorant (dumbed-down) that they can’t even see
[...]

I must admit to be doing battle with my infamous; I am better than them program that pops up now and again. I swear, sometimes I just don't know whether to be either sad, angry, or sad and angry. But all is what it is... it is... as it is...
Sometime I just wanna go:
:curse: :headbash: :curse:
and dare anyone of those idiots to get on my property. Just stay the hell away...
Being in the world but not of the world can be such simultaneous confusion, headache, heartache and anger.
:oops: :offtopic:

Something tells me that the actual campaign to impose these "normalizing" behaviors (consumerism, mass medication, vegetarianism, stupidity etc.) and collecting precise data about individuals must lead somewhere in the near future to some individual targeting. The actual "legal" and propaganda phase could be just one step to prepare the authoritarian followers to help establish the fascist society under construction. The inquisition with today's powerful control technology is beyond horrible. But the thirst for control have to tend to that extreme.
The movement towards total control however may means a certain loss of balance, and a certain balancing through nature may occur in a way or another. A big personal FWIW though.

My advice is to NEVER come to France. You don’t know how good you actually have it where you are! Also, share our story with anyone and everyone: it’s France today, it will be on your doorstep tomorrow.

Can it be that bad ? Not really, right now. These are mostly writings.
What is behind and 'forward' is crazy for sure ! And already on your doorstep wherever you may be :shock:
The authoritarian followers are everywhere, it's particularly obvious in the cities, but in the countryside as well.

Living in a relatively remote area (in France :scared:), being into organic food, alternative medicine, meditation, reading (Red Pill Press :evil:) and the like, I guess our couple can't be taken (yet) for a cult... :hug2:

Let's be who we are, without fear, anywhere !
Psychos win more harmful power when people resign

The presence of this pathological organisation in France and its deviant aims - control of people and the infection of all Europe and probably beyond with its fascist creed - has in the psychopathic eyes of its founders a certain sick symmetry. France is after all famous for the Resistance during WWII, people who actively resisted the encroachment of the Nazi ideology, people who tried to preserve normal human values in the face of the psychopathic military onslaught. Who among the 'normal majority' would think that the land of 'Liberté, égalité, fraternité' would fall prey to such deviant creatures? Just as the 'Land of the free, home of the brave' has already fallen. These creatures really do take a sick kind of delight in perverting the most noble ideas.

I don't think anybody is talking about "resigning", what we are doing is exposing. The more people who know what those psychos are up to, the less likely they are to get away with their shenanigans.

Did you read this: https://www.sott.net/articles/show/152271-Chaos-and-Consent-The-Logistics-of-the-One-World-Government

where I wrote:

https://www.sott.net/articles/show/152271-Chaos-and-Consent-The-Logistics-of-the-One-World-Government

One of our attorneys read the accounts of our interrogations and shook his head saying "It's just like the Inquisition." But not all attorneys and judges and doctors can see through as my friend and atty did... Obviously, the prosecutor in Montauban has been taken in by this nonsense, not to mention the Police Judiciare in Toulouse.

Endymion said:
France is after all famous for the Resistance during WWII, people who actively resisted the encroachment of the Nazi ideology, people who tried to preserve normal human values in the face of the psychopathic military onslaught.

If you watch "The Sorrow and the Pity", you'll discover that the French Resistance was greatly exaggerated. Most of the French were - by their own admissions recorded in this film - collaborators.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sorrow_and_the_Pity

Laura said:
Endymion said:
France is after all famous for the Resistance during WWII, people who actively resisted the encroachment of the Nazi ideology, people who tried to preserve normal human values in the face of the psychopathic military onslaught.

If you watch "The Sorrow and the Pity", you'll discover that the French Resistance was greatly exaggerated. Most of the French were - by their own admissions recorded in this film - collaborators.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sorrow_and_the_Pity

Interesting. I hadn't realized that about the French Resistance. Just in what I wrote we can see the payoff of such exaggeration. I had the idea that many French people - the product of a noble country - were able to resist the Nazi onslaught, and actively fought against it. On reflection, that idea actually came from watching movies featuring the resistance rather than from reading about history.

I clearly need something of a reality check, so I ordered a copy of the documentary. Thanks for the link.

Endymion said:
Interesting. I hadn't realized that about the French Resistance. Just in what I wrote we can see the payoff of such exaggeration. I had the idea that many French people - the product of a noble country - were able to resist the Nazi onslaught, and actively fought against it. On reflection, that idea actually came from watching movies featuring the resistance rather than from reading about history.

I clearly need something of a reality check, so I ordered a copy of the documentary. Thanks for the link.

You might also want to read "The Secret Life of France" by Lucy Wadham and "The Discovery of France" by Graham Robb:

Robb has written a brilliant evocation of a lost world, when most inhabitants of France from outside the Paris region did not speak French and did not think of themselves as being French, and then an equally fascinating story of how the railway and the bicycle allowed the French state to impose "Frenchness" on the country. The book draws on evidence mostly from pre-revolutionary France, but with enough from the nineteenth century to support the thesis that it was late nineteenth century technology that made the difference.

Laura said:
You might also want to read "The Secret Life of France" by Lucy Wadham and "The Discovery of France" by Graham Robb:

And Controversy of Zion, by Douglas Reed. Another myth about France is the "Revolution", but it's really not what it was made out to be...

Ailén said:
And Controversy of Zion, by Douglas Reed. Another myth about France is the "Revolution", but it's really not what it was made out to be...

Yeah, same thing about the U.S. Lots of propaganda about what just amounts to a gang of psychos and robber barons stealing land and resources from others. Basically, Paris did that to France and all the now French people, most of whom didn't even speak French two generations back.

[quote author=Laura]
Robb has written a brilliant evocation of a lost world, when most inhabitants of France from outside the Paris region did not speak French and did not think of themselves as being French, and then an equally fascinating story of how the railway and the bicycle allowed the French state to impose "Frenchness" on the country. The book draws on evidence mostly from pre-revolutionary France, but with enough from the nineteenth century to support the thesis that it was late nineteenth century technology that made the difference.
[/quote]

Still today, there are old French people who, when they don't wanna be understood by "foreigners" (ie: non regional people), speak patois (regional language) - most of the time these dialects barely have anything to do with French and are incomprehensible to French speakers.
As Robb explains and illustrates in his book, France has never been a nation up until very recently. Up till the XIXth Century, the land was populated by a diversity of "tribes" scattered around the country, secluded and pretty isolated from each others. Tell them about "being French" back then - they didn't consider themselves "French" at all. Only the heart of France (the small Paris island), with its ruling class, was French.

Wadham's book is a must-read too (and an eye opener).

transientP said:
Ailén said:
Just you wait! It actually gets worse than that.... Have you noticed how they manage to distort every single thing, full of paramoralisms, and pseudo-science (well, even worse than that), and a few comments here and there on how, if you think any differently from what the authorities consider "normal" and "safe", you are a cult? It is pathetic, sick, and it really doesn't bode well for France's (and Europe's) future... :curse: :cry:

absolutely.
and yet the whole thing reads like a joke.
i wonder if the Witch's Hammer seemed just as absurd back then right before people started burning.

this is preposterous.
reading this makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time.
Complete & utter lunacy is only the beginning of a description of the state of the world right know. It is so obvious & ridiculous that sometimes i have to check myself and say, REALLY?!!?! wow bizzaro world indeed.

Back
Top Bottom