2012 Crop Circles

Just when you thought that the cc season was over for this year, below is the latest cc reported on 14th October. - Source.

Windmill-Hill-Best.jpg

dugdeep said:
Wow! That one's pretty impressive, IMO.

I second that. Very impressive indeed.

So far, I see 7 main circles and the 'middle' resembles the FOTCM symbol.

Could represent the great balance between physical and aethereal(sp?) planes. And since the middle circle (4D?) seems to be "highlighted" then perhaps it's a sign that relam border corssing is coming.

My first thoughts.

JayMark said:

Could represent the great balance between physical and aethereal(sp?) planes. And since the middle circle (4D?) seems to be "highlighted" then perhaps it's a sign that relam border corssing is coming.

My first thoughts.

Same thing came to my mind. I've had a similar diagram in mind for several years to show densities and their relationships. Mine isn't as pretty, though. ;) Perhaps the circles in this one can be seen as 'nested holons', as Rupert Sheldrake calls them. 1D is nested in 2D (which is more than the sum of its 1D parts), and both are nested in 3D (which is more than the sum of its 1D and 2D parts). 4D 'blends' matter and spirit in balance, and the higher densities mirror the lower ones (and vice versa).

Approaching Infinity said:
JayMark said:

My first thoughts.

Same thing came to my mind. I've had a similar diagram in mind for several years to show densities and their relationships. Mine isn't as pretty, though. ;) Perhaps the circles in this one can be seen as 'nested holons', as Rupert Sheldrake calls them. 1D is nested in 2D (which is more than the sum of its 1D parts), and both are nested in 3D (which is more than the sum of its 1D and 2D parts). 4D 'blends' matter and spirit in balance, and the higher densities mirror the lower ones (and vice versa).

Very well thought. I can see that as well. Quite obvious to be honnest.

1st and 7th one aren't integrated in the "big circle" though. I feel that this has a meaning. 1st density is matter (sleeping consciosuness) and 7th is Union with the One. Hummm... what do you guys think?

This one looks pretty authentic to my eyes nontheless.

Peace.

JayMark said:

1st and 7th one aren't integrated in the "big circle" though. I feel that this has a meaning. 1st density is matter (sleeping consciosuness) and 7th is Union with the One. Hummm... what do you guys think?

The way I see it, 1D is a reflection of 7D. 1D is pure matter, sleeping consciousness. The only consciousness it has is what is 'borrowed' from 7D. 7D is pure consciousness, total unification. The entire material world has 1D as its root or base. And 7D is the source of all that is. They are both all-encompassing, in that respect. Everything 'between' them is more 'mixed'. Starting with 2D you have beings with some degree of consciousness (self-movement, self-replication, for example). And mirrored from that is 6D, the highest level that interacts with lower-density beings. So 7D and 1D are like the base or roots for all the beings in between. They're like the stage, and everything else is the players. OSIT.

Agree with the one that Vulcan59 posted, very nice. Also this one posted on SotT today is most interesting:

Crop circle on A272

http://www.sott.net/article/252377-Endless-crop-circle-by-A272-best-this-year

Approaching Infinity said:
JayMark said:

The way I see it, 1D is a reflection of 7D. 1D is pure matter, sleeping consciousness. The only consciousness it has is what is 'borrowed' from 7D. 7D is pure consciousness, total unification. The entire material world has 1D as its root or base. And 7D is the source of all that is. They are both all-encompassing, in that respect. Everything 'between' them is more 'mixed'. Starting with 2D you have beings with some degree of consciousness (self-movement, self-replication, for example). And mirrored from that is 6D, the highest level that interacts with lower-density beings. So 7D and 1D are like the base or roots for all the beings in between. They're like the stage, and everything else is the players. OSIT.

Yes! That's exactly the kind of explaination I was looking for! And I also thought about all those in the 'big circle' being where 'everything happens' so to speak, based on the canvas/matrix of matter (1D) and unified with One (7D).

Ahhh, brilliant!

voyageur said:
Agree with the one that Vulcan59 posted, very nice. Also this one posted on SotT today is most interesting:

Crop circle on A272

Here is the pic.

2024131749.jpg

Quite amazing as well but I do not know this symbol.

This is Command key _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_key or Saint John's Arms symbol _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/⌘ :)

JayMark said:
voyageur said:

Crop circle on A272

Here is the pic.

2024131749.jpg

Quite amazing as well but I do not know this symbol.
Interesting, This is the type of drawings woman draw in front of the house with white/colored powders as a part of decorating the house for the Sankranti(Hindu festival) Celebrations in India. Though there are many styles, this style is common style. sounding like some body is decorating for celebration.

Hi everyone,

Just out of interest, the 'Laura-diamond' and the '12-inner-outer-circle' CC's were the last of the 2012 season.

It is now mid march 2013 and not a single new one has cropped up.

A sign of really turning the chapter as C's mentioned in early 2012?

I'm inclined to agree with Percival that the Laura-diamond CC is a reference to our Laura and to me it meant 'Laura's as hard as diamonds; what's in store?' :)

The 12-circle CC seems to indicate the planets, sol and the twin sun, wave and the crossing of borders, and it seems to indicate a time-line of 12 months starting from October last year when it appeared.

As for the multi-knotted CC, it looks like a complex version of the Bhuddist 'never-ending-knot' which basically is a symbol for eternity.

All put, very poignant and succinct CC's from the last chapter of STS/STO thought-form expressions before the grand closing.

One other CC from the last season that cropped up after 'Laura-diamond' just two days later was this 'heart-circle' CC: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/ridgeway/ridgeway2012a.html

To me, it's an obvious serial to the Laura-diamond CC and seem to express that 'Laura's love/spirituality will draw/lead 6 (6/60/600 thousand/million) lives/souls with her from this world/globe'.

Very literal, eh? Ha ha... any feedback welcomed :P

Back
Top Bottom