2015 Crop Circles

angelburst29 said:
Another CC being reported near Stonehenge. First impression was the NATO emblem?

Stonehenge 2 CropCircle 11-7-2015 Multicopter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUASSQcOfn8

Stonehenge Visitors Centre crop circle... interesting lay.

That one is quite interesting because you can see the patterns of the lay of the plants and they are quite extraordinary. Not something that could easily be done with boards and ropes in the dark, for sure. Way too precise. Looks like the representation of an eclipse with a cross on it.

The next partial and total eclipses fwiw

http://astronomynow.com/2015/03/21/when-can-i-next-see-a-solar-eclipse-from-the-british-isles/
If you’re prepared to travel, you can see a partial solar eclipse on 13th September 2015 from southern Africa, the South Indian Ocean and eastern Antarctica. However, if you wish to fully bathe in the Moon’s shadow, the next total eclipse of the Sun is just under a year away; on 9th March 2016 parts of Indonesia and a swathe of the Pacific will experience four minutes of darkness.

Here is a collection of some aerial shots of the one north of Stonehenge:

Stonehenge2.jpg

And I also think that it looks very unique.

_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2015/winterbourne/winterbourne2015a.html

This circle IS extraordinary. Its so precise. It looks like intricately woven fabric in some photos.

Here is a crop circle from Luxenborough, West Amesbury, Wiltshire reported 24th June. This one had a link here but no photo. The theme is similar to this last circle so thought having them together is appropriate. Looking more closely at this circle, its not as precise as the 7/11/15. Maybe its from the 4d sts tech so imperfections.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2015/luxenborough/luxenborough2015.html

Attachments

• 1_Fotor_Collage.jpg
    1_Fotor_Collage.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 329
Merci pour ses images, je suis subjuguée par tant de perfection...

Thank you for his images, I am overwhelmed by so much perfection ...

I think the NATO CC might be slightly off. After looking at it for a little while it seemed to me that the cross wasn't perfectly straight. I attached an image of the CC with a line drawn through it.

Attachments

• CC.png
    CC.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 276
Archaea said:
I think the NATO CC might be slightly off. After looking at it for a little while it seemed to me that the cross wasn't perfectly straight. I attached an image of the CC with a line drawn through it.

fwiw if you watch the video you can see that the camera lens is a fish eye, so will curve lines.

i.e.
1920px-Vlg_shop.jpg

Perhaps see if the same alignment exists in a different shot in the video?

RedFox said:
Archaea said:

fwiw if you watch the video you can see that the camera lens is a fish eye, so will curve lines.

[snip]

I think so and it is also not photographed from directly above so it could be distorted from that angle as well.

Gawan said:
RedFox said:
Archaea said:

[snip]

I think so and it is also not photographed from directly above so it could be distorted from that angle as well.

I am wondering if that would also apply to the segments around the perimeter? They appear (to me any ways) to be different sizes, but that may be the intent of whomever / whatever created the image, for what ever purpose. This one is tough to call-as others have pointed out the "lay" seems pretty intricate-leaning me in the direction of "genuine"

I consider this to be man-made, or at best, 4D STS.
The outer segments are the give-away, as the sections between segments are very roughly done.

Gawan said:
RedFox said:
Archaea said:

[snip]

A fish eye lens would explain the curve, however, a straight line should be a straight line from different angles. The photo I used was the middle photo of the aerial photos in Gawan's earlier post. I don't know if I'll get around to seeing if the same alignment exists in different shots in the video, I'm a little disheartened by not knowing when a fish eye lens is being used. :P

An 8 pointed star for consideration:

apparently nearby:

Welcome to the Geophysics Homepage — Geophysics ...
_www.geophysik.uni-muenchen.de/
Welcome to the Geophysics homepage of the Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences. The Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences is ...
Google+ page · Be the first to review
Ludwigshöhe 8, 82256 Fürstenfeldbruck, Germany

"the Munich Earth Observatory (MEO) - one of Europe's longest operating Geophysical observatories - we run a unique facility to promote magnetic and seismic remote sensing efforts."

+49 89 218073960

Münchener Berg, Fürstenfeldbruck, Bavaria, Germany. Reported 16th July.

2015.07.19_14.13.46_-_Poliz.jpg

2015.07.17_18.22.39_-_Poliz.jpg

accompanying translated text:

Alling amazed by giant circle in the cornfield

Alling - Unknown have conjured in Alling a crop circle in a field . Plug aliens , artist or Sachbeschädiger it?

The competent Germeringer police took it with humour : " aliens landed in Alling - or just Sachbeschäschädigung ? " She wrote the message from the crop circle . The father of the farmer who owns the field , had called the police , because he had seen strange traces in it. The officers found on site then a octogram, an eight star , in a district firmly . A police helicopter flew over the area and confirmed the form.

The diameter of the structure is estimated to be about 100 to 200 meters. The perpetrator or perpetrators have have almost created the perfectly executed Kornkreis a work of art , said the police .

However, they have also caused a loss of at least 3,000 Euros . Who knows anything about the incident should contact the Germeringer police telephone (089) 8 94 15 70 .

Source:- Merkur.de

Celui-ci aussi est de toute beauté... Merci pour le partage...

It also is beautiful ... Thanks for sharing ...

Back
Top Bottom