2015 Crop Circles

With those recent star style crop circles in mind:

Haselor, nr. Alcester, Warwickshire. 19th of July.

This spectacular crop circle lies between Alcestor and the small village of Haselor just off the A46 Stratford Road in the country of Warwickshire and was reported on the 19th of July. It measures approximately 250ft in diameter and is in a field of golden, ripening wheat.
_http://temporarytemples.co.uk/project/haselor-warwickshire-19th-july-2015#sthash.3KQNLBua.dpuf

_http://temporarytemples.co.uk/project/haselor-warwickshire-19th-july-2015

DSC3637-Haselor-Warks-19-07-15-LL.jpg

DSC3626-Haselor-Warks-19-07-15-OH3.jpg

DSC3603-Haselor-Warks-19-07-15-CL2.jpg

Eight is the number of both resonance and periodic renewal. Everyone is familiar with the seven notes of the major scale in music, but played alone they leave us feeling unsatisfied, it is only with the sounding of the octave (eighth) that the music scale feels complete. This example gives us the feel for the compelling nature of renewal and the concept of something being the ‘same but different’ – or to move up and down the scale. Eight is considered a lucky number for the Chinese, and is an integral part of the I-Ching which uses eight trigrams. The Octagon is sometimes seen as a bridge between the Circle and the Square, representing Heaven and Earth respectively. Octagonal shapes are often seen in sacred buildings particularly those of the Islamic faith, where it has been used in their exquisite sacred patterning and tile work for thousands of years. Perhaps this formation is a herald for a new era, a move into a higher resonance and renewal?

The countryside around Ancestor and outlying villages is very pretty indeed, and a look at the map shows several sites of interest, but no really ancient sites as such. The ruins of Alvecote Priory lie a couple of miles away, nearer is a preserved 14th century Dovecote which is very pretty.
_http://temporarytemples.co.uk/project/haselor-warwickshire-19th-july-2015#sthash.3KQNLBua.dpuf

and the recent comments from the C's:
Laura said:
Session Date: July 18th 2015
A: Oh indeed! You will achieve so much clarity once the bugs are gone!

Q: (Galatea) It's so weird! It's like I walk into a new reality, and I remember the old, but I'm trying to get used to the new one. But it didn't actually happen. It's creepy!

(Data) Can I ask about the recent crop circle that looked like a half moon with a star? Crescents and a 4-pointed star.

A: Eclipsing realities coming soon!

Q: (L) It just stopped! It's like it's got an awful lot of drag on it. It's like all of a sudden it became very electrical and draggy.

(Galatea) Let's do a circle for energy.

(L) It hardly will do it!

(Galatea) Let's help it... There we go.

(L) Okay.

(Pierre) The crop circle looked a bit like an eclipse.

(Andromeda) How do realities eclipse though?

(Perceval) Crossing over, maybe?

(L) Well, we have a whole session on the subject of eclipsing realities.

(Ark) Okay, I have a question.

(L) Yes?

(Ark) Did we really have as I think a reality split concerning differences in remembering of me seeing this girl who visited recently?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) So in one reality you did, but in one reality you didn't.

(Ark) So, the following question: Was this something unique, or we should expect more reality splits?

A: Expect more! Be aware and alert! Unify or some may be left behind!

Q: (Scottie) So maybe the splitting reality thing might also explain why I remembered the girl’s name as something completely different?

Q: (L) Alright, what's your question, Chu?

(Chu) You'd have to help me out. They said that parasites act as receivers. Is it possible that when they said, "Who needs aliens when you have psychopaths?" that psychopaths have a specific type of parasite or antenna that is somehow channeling the information they get? Is that clear enough?

(L) In other words, do they have different parasites?

(Chu) Just like good people with good potential are targeted with parasites, do psychopaths have receivers that are specific to them?

A: No, parasites interact with genetics.

Q: (L) So that would be depending on the different genetics. Parasites aren't going to make you a psychopath. But the same parasite in this person who isn't a psychopath versus this other person who isn't can have completely different effects, I think.

(Windmill knight) Who made the crop circle that Data decoded?

A: Nonhuman.

Q: (Data) 4D or 6D?

A: 4

Q: (Data) STS or STO?

A: STS

Q: (Galatea) The crop circle that the FOTCM symbol came from has a Yin-Yang symbol. Do you like Yin-Yangs?

Q: (Galatea) So they're a good symbol then. Happy Anniversary! Bubye!

A: Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Since this one has a mini eclipse incorporated into the design..
The Belt, Nr Fairford, Gloucestershire. Reported 21st July.

4.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

Map Ref: SP144022

Yesterday, on 8th of August 2015, a crop circle appeared on Ox Drove, nr Bowerchalke, Wiltshire, United Kingdom which resembles the black sun, an old symbol (in german also referred to as Sun Wheel).

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2015/oxdrove/oxdrove2015.html

i found it on cropcircleconnector, not sure what the commentor is thinking, but i somehow felt remembered of the Brown Sun, the Dark Star companion of our Sun... In Germany this symbol is special because Hitler had it made as a mosaic at the Weelsburg and it is seen as a through and through Nazi symbol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wewelsburg

I don't know... Maybe the crop circle refers to the oncoming twin sun of ours?

Hi etezete,

just to make it easier i've pasted some images below - if you want to do it in future: i 'copy image location', paste into the post, highlight, then click the 'insert image' on the far left of the options buttons.

Also, there's a 2015 crop circle thread : http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,37931.60.html

i have no comment on what it could represent right now, but i did see someones interpretation which also mentioned the black sun; i'll post once i find it :)

11855570n.jpg

DJI00959flickr3.jpg

DJI009562.jpg

Merci pour cet intéressant partage...
Les Cassiopéens ont-ils dit que ces dessins venaient de la 4ème densité, peut-être y en a-t-il des SDA mais aussi des SDS...

Thank you for sharing this interesting ...
The Cassiopaeans they said that these drawings were from 4th density, perhaps there he has also SDA SDS ...

This one is interesting because of the little tufts ;D and i iike some of the interpretation - initially i thought of the comments on the yin-yang by the C's but it aint a yin-yang:

Fox Hill, Nr Liddington, Wiltshire

This very pretty circle was reported on the 9th of August at Fox Hill, near Liddington in Wiltshire. The formation sits not far from the M4 motorway below a hill on top of which sits an antenna of some kind. The circle is tucked away inside a small field of mature wheat surrounded by trees. It measures approximately 150-180ft in width.

This formation is undoubtedly a classical Vesica Pisces, created by the first act of sacred geometry – the division of unity. In sacred geometry, the circle represents unity, the undivided totality of all that is, in order that multiplicity is brought into the world, the circle, rather than dividing itself into fractions, instead replicates itself. This is represented by two overlapping circles, where the perimeter of one circles travels through the centre of the other. This creates an almond shape (where the circles overlap) and this is called the Vesica Pisces. Vesica Pisces literally means fish bladder, but it is through this aperture that all other geometric forms are birthed – the triangle, square, pentagon etc. – it is the geometric birth canal. The Vesica also brings duality into being, opposition as well as complementarity. This process mirrors the replication method of cells, which duplicate themselves rather than splitting in half. It is a fundamental process in all living systems.

Inside the Vesica in this crop circle we see a beautiful complex of woven crop, with a myriad of standing tufts. At first count there appear to be 49 – but much more thorough checking needs to be done!

Steve got some beautiful close-up shots of the woven interior so please see the entire gallery for lots of great views.
_http://temporarytemples.co.uk/project/fox-hill-wiltshire-9th-august-2015#sthash.qoNHN9NL.dpuf

DSC4129-Fox-Hill-nr-Liddington-Wilts-09-08-15-LLL.jpg

DSC4106-Fox-Hill-nr-Liddington-Wilts-09-08-2015-OH.jpg

DSC4088-Fox-Hill-nr-Liddington-Wilts-09-08-15-CL.jpg

DSC4093-Fox-Hill-nr-Liddington-Wilts-09-08-15-CL2.jpg

DSC4093-Fox-Hill-nr-Liddington-Wilts-09-08-15-CL3.jpg

Nice one.... First thing that popped into my mind was eclipsing realities/split realities, perhaps that reveals the matrix... and tuff choices.

Interesting as well, that the "black sun" crop circle appeared on the same day as the session with C's on the 8th of August....

Wonder if its related to their comment about coming events in October....

When I saw this crop circle it almost reminded me of one of the fascist battalions in Ukraine. The azov battalion.

_https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/72/Emblem_of_the_Azov_Battalion.svg

itellsya said:
Hi etezete,

just to make it easier i've pasted some images below - if you want to do it in future: i 'copy image location', paste into the post, highlight, then click the 'insert image' on the far left of the options buttons.

Also, there's a 2015 crop circle thread : http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,37931.60.html

i have no comment on what it could represent right now, but i did see someones interpretation which also mentioned the black sun; i'll post once i find it :)

11855570n.jpg

DJI00959flickr3.jpg

DJI009562.jpg

Eric said:
When I saw this crop circle it almost reminded me of one of the fascist battalions in Ukraine. The azov battalion.

Emblem_of_the_Azov_Battalion.svg

DJI00959flickr3.jpg
Mr.Cyan said:
Interesting as well, that the "black sun" crop circle appeared on the same day as the session with C's on the 8th of August....

It does look very similar to the Azov insignia..

itellsya said:
Fox Hill, Nr Liddington, Wiltshire

Inside the Vesica in this crop circle we see a beautiful complex of woven crop, with a myriad of standing tufts. At first count there appear to be 49 – but much more thorough checking needs to be done!

Steve got some beautiful close-up shots of the woven interior so please see the entire gallery for lots of great views.
_http://temporarytemples.co.uk/project/fox-hill-wiltshire-9th-august-2015#sthash.qoNHN9NL.dpuf

DSC4106-Fox-Hill-nr-Liddington-Wilts-09-08-2015-OH.jpg
"The Resonance Project

The universe is an unbounded infinitely embedded holographic field of energy that is constantly learning more about itself through the resonance of the one thing that connects all things: SPACE."

11873694_1009800085719753_4374358545897849583_n.jpg

Though comparing the two images, the crop circle has square tufts.

Davida said:
Nice one.... First thing that popped into my mind was eclipsing realities/split realities, perhaps that reveals the matrix... and tuff choices.

That's the first thing that popped into my mind as well.

itellsya said:
Eric said:

Emblem_of_the_Azov_Battalion.svg

DJI00959flickr3.jpg
Mr.Cyan said:

the differences are only in the four bold bars with circles in the middle on the original outer ring and the additional outer ring. But the symbol itself seems to be much older, although not in this form, only the sowilo "S" which is repeated six times here is an old rune. Nazis seem to be unable to create anything, they simply steal it from somewhere else or another time. Most of Nazi-language is built by redefining older patterns, like the word "heil" in speech or the swastika in symbols.

etezete said:
itellsya said:
Eric said:
Mr.Cyan said:

the differences are only in the four bold bars with circles in the middle on the original outer ring and the additional outer ring. But the symbol itself seems to be much older, although not in this form, only the sowilo "S" which is repeated six times here is an old rune. Nazis seem to be unable to create anything, they simply steal it from somewhere else or another time. Most of Nazi-language is built by redefining older patterns, like the word "heil" in speech or the swastika in symbols.

Yes i think you're right there. It looks similar to the Azov insignia because they just nicked it! I missed that obvious point.. :-[

Back
Top Bottom