2015 Crop Circles

Saw this one today mentioned over on Linda Howe's site, from Aeroporto Torino Aeritalia, Turin, Piedmont, Italy. Reported 23rd June Looks pretty detailed, no? Circles on or off, sort of looks like that Stargate from the film/tv show of the same name. Also looks looks like a chakra setup. Fair use
TorinoValeriaStreched2.jpg

gdpetti said:
Saw this one today mentioned over on Linda Howe's site, from Aeroporto Torino Aeritalia, Turin, Piedmont, Italy. Reported 23rd June Looks pretty detailed, no? Circles on or off, sort of looks like that Stargate from the film/tv show of the same name. Also looks looks like a chakra setup. Fair use

yes, this is a very interesting piece, I wonder why were there some of these triangles unfinished like the rest or could it be that they are meant to be some sort of locks? :huh:

Impressive. To me, it looks like some sort of calendar or clock. Notice how a couple of the boxes in the inner rings are empty, as if awaiting to be marked.

It's interesting as well that the best crop circles are now appearing elsewhere from the UK. Maybe they have run out of Grace from the Universe in that country?

Fascinating circle. The 'rays' looked to me like an 8-bit binary encoded message. I tried to decode them and jeez, I think I got something. There are 16 bytes total, each 8 bit.

Assumptions:

1. 'Black' circles are 'off' or binary 0. 'White' circles are 'on' or binary 1.
2. Least significant bits are on the outside, most significant bits are on the inside.
3. All most significant bits are off, suggesting a 7-bit standard ASCII encoding. Decimal / ASCII translation table see here: http://www.asciitable.com/

If we apply these assumptions we get the following (I'm starting approximately at NNW):

Code:
Binary         Decimal     ASCII
01100101       101           e
01110011       115           s
00100001        33           !
01110100       116           t
01101001       105           i
01101101       109           m
01101111       111           o
01000101        69           E
01010100        84           T
01100110       102           f
01110010       114           r
01101110       110           n
01110100       116           t

If that's a message, the end of it is marked by the exclamation mark. The message is thus: "timeoETferentes!" or properly formatted: "Timeo et ferentes!"

I googled it and found a slightly longer version "Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeo_Danaos_et_dona_ferentes

Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes is a Latin phrase from Aeneid (II, 49), written by Virgil between 29 and 19 BC. It has been paraphrased in English as the proverb "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts". Its literal meaning is "I fear the Danaans [Greeks], even those bearing gifts". [...] As related in the Aeneid, after a nine-year war on the beaches of Troy between the Danaans (Greeks from the mainland) and the Trojans, the Greek seer Calchas induces the leaders of the Greek army to offer the Trojan people a huge wooden horse, the so-called Trojan Horse, while seemingly departing.

The phrase warns about the famous Trojan Horse -- Fear (timeo) even when (et) giving (ferentes).

If that's a coincidence, then it's crazy -- the chances were pretty slim.

Attachments

• TorinoValeriaStreched2.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 291
Oh wow, good job Data! I wonder what the disks in the middle signify under that light. I must say, however, that the fact that 'they' are using ascii makes me suspicious of its origin (which is not to say it was made with planks and ropes). It doesn't sound like the language of choice of a 6D Light Being.

ADDED: Speculating here. Suppose it has been made by someone with the technology to fake a 'genuine' crop circle. And the message they wish to spread is indeed "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts". Given the timing of events on the international scene, could it be that this is an effort to present Greece in a bad light?

Good job Data! The guys over at cropcircleconector usually analyse these and they did so and came up with the same "Timeo ET ferentes", which translates as "I fear ET bringing". The ET could be "and" but capitalization maybe suggests Extra Terrestrial.

_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2015/Aeroporto/comments.html

Apart from the fact that those two words (timeo/ferentes) appear in the quote from the Trojan war, it reminds me of the 2002 circle in the UK that also used 8-bit ASCII that was deciphered as:

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time.BELIEVE.There is GOOD out there.We oPpose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING\ (bell sound)"

Here's the circle and what the Cs said about it:

Sept. 14, 2002

[...]
Q: (L) I want to ask about this crop circle that has made such a big splash on the Art Bell show and other places on the internet. An alien face that was supposedly created on or around Aug. 15, 2002 and I guess the first thing I’d like to ask is 'who dunnit?'

A: It was produced via 4th density technology.

Q: (V) STS or STO 4th density technology?
A: STS.
Q:(L) Okay. You said via 4th density technology. However you did not say via 4th density beings...
A: Correct. There has been much advancement in 3D realm tech due to 4D interaction.
Q: (V) Between whom and 3rd density?
A: Consortium.
Q: (L) Well, I noticed that last year, on or about the same date, the crop circle appeared with the woman’s face and the so called signal thing. Was that also the production of 4th density?
A: No.
Q: (L) I noticed also that Aug. 15 is, in fact, an ancient feast day of the Mother Goddess and therefore the appearance of the face last year was somewhat appropriate. This one, produced on almost - if not exactly - the same date, seems almost like it is a response to the face image last year. The message deciphered from this new crop circle is - and Ark has checked it and confirmed the deciphering - "Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises. Much pain but still time - and then an unknown word - there is good out there. We OPpose deception. Conduit closing. (bell sound)." What is the meaning of this message?
A: The first thing that was intended was to demonize the crop circle phenomenon. The second thing was to give those who are susceptible the impression that their favorite gray aliens might be “good guys.” The third thing intended was to send a message of doubt directly to this room.
Q: (J) 'The conduit is closing.' Since the C's have talked about creating a conduit since the beginning, they are trying to convince us that the conduit is closing. What was the garbled word, was it believe, or is it believe?
A: It was believe. However the glitch was due to the application of the technology. This provides the clue to the STS source.
Q: (J) Okay so their amateur fumbling caused the glitch. (A) The guy is probably the glitch in the software. There was a noise...
A: Wishful thinking will get ya every time.
Q: (L) So they were wishfully thinking that they had everything perfect and they didn’t. (A) Still I want to know if physical characteristics of this circle were matched with the physical characteristics of what would be considered authentic crop circle?
A: They can get close. But again, there are differences. These can be detected if one is aware and looking.
Q: (J) Is there any criteria you can give us to measure against, is there anything in particular to look for? Or would it pop out as something strange that doesn‘t make sense in a crop circle if you examine it? Or is there actual...
A: One thing to look for would be growth disruptions to the area. Real circles do not disrupt the creative principle.

Attachments

• crop-circle-7.jpg
    crop-circle-7.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 275
Data said:
If that's a message, the end of it is marked by the exclamation mark. The message is thus: "timeoETferentes!" or properly formatted: "Timeo et ferentes!"

I googled it and found a slightly longer version "Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeo_Danaos_et_dona_ferentes

Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes is a Latin phrase from Aeneid (II, 49), written by Virgil between 29 and 19 BC. It has been paraphrased in English as the proverb "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts". Its literal meaning is "I fear the Danaans [Greeks], even those bearing gifts". [...] As related in the Aeneid, after a nine-year war on the beaches of Troy between the Danaans (Greeks from the mainland) and the Trojans, the Greek seer Calchas induces the leaders of the Greek army to offer the Trojan people a huge wooden horse, the so-called Trojan Horse, while seemingly departing.

The phrase warns about the famous Trojan Horse -- Fear (timeo) even when (et) giving (ferentes).

If that's a coincidence, then it's crazy -- the chances were pretty slim.

Wow, awesome job, Data! :wow:

Well, it makes sense that the message would be in Latin if the CC appeared in Italy!

I am familiar with the saying, in ancient Greek it would be
Φοβού τους Δαναούς και δώρα φέροντας
. The way it came out in your analysis it would be "Φοβού και φέροντας" = (roughly) "feel fear and bringing". But who/whatever tried to give this specific message must have wanted to turn people's attention to the entire phrase because otherwise it doesn't make much sense.

Now the question is, who sends this message and to whom...

Just saw your post, Perceval. Thanks for the quote.

Maybe this CC was brought to us by those working for the Troika (or for whom the Troika works!) as a "playful" message to not trust the Greeks. The thing is, the way things are shaping up over there, I'm really starting to wonder if the Greek "crisis" isn't going to be used as the first domino of the much-awaited "economic collapse". It would certainly be a good opportunity and cover.

Windmill knight said:
Impressive. To me, it looks like some sort of calendar or clock. Notice how a couple of the boxes in the inner rings are empty, as if awaiting to be marked.

It's interesting as well that the best crop circles are now appearing elsewhere from the UK. Maybe they have run out of Grace from the Universe in that country?

Perceval said:
Sept. 14, 2002

[...]
A: It was believe. However the glitch was due to the application of the technology. This provides the clue to the STS source.
Q: (J) Okay so their amateur fumbling caused the glitch. (A) The guy is probably the glitch in the software. There was a noise...
A: Wishful thinking will get ya every time.
Q: (L) So they were wishfully thinking that they had everything perfect and they didn’t. (A) Still I want to know if physical characteristics of this circle were matched with the physical characteristics of what would be considered authentic crop circle?
A: They can get close. But again, there are differences. These can be detected if one is aware and looking.
Q: (J) Is there any criteria you can give us to measure against, is there anything in particular to look for? Or would it pop out as something strange that doesn‘t make sense in a crop circle if you examine it? Or is there actual...
A: One thing to look for would be growth disruptions to the area. Real circles do not disrupt the creative principle.

Could be that those not properly "marked" boxes in inner two rings in fact present another sort of glitch, which indicate the origin/author... just my 2 cents.

Perceval said:
Maybe this CC was brought to us by those working for the Troika (or for whom the Troika works!) as a "playful" message to not trust the Greeks. The thing is, the way things are shaping up over there, I'm really starting to wonder if the Greek "crisis" isn't going to be used as the first domino of the much-awaited "economic collapse". It would certainly be a good opportunity and cover.

My thoughts as well! The timing is quite telling.

It is also interesting that the circle from 2002 makes a reference to the same phrase: "Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts" -> "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts".

Windmill knight said:
It is also interesting that the circle from 2002 makes a reference to the same phrase: "Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts" -> "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts".
I think it's a message we all should follow.
But probably not in the way whoever did this message intended :P (because I don't really plan to accept any trojan horses from our "handlers" myself).

Windmill knight said:
I must say, however, that the fact that 'they' are using ascii makes me suspicious of its origin (which is not to say it was made with planks and ropes).
I would expect that a 6 density being would use whatever language would be available. But then, after reading what others wrote, it made me think... Did they ever ever use any regular language at all? Not a symbolic message, but something with concrete letters.

Doing such might not be really "allowed". It might conflict with the "non-interference" principle and be against free will. Simply because someone will then surely decipher it, and then they can shove the message before anyone's face and say something like "SEE?! ALIENS TOLD THIS! WE MUST LISTEN!". It won't be an Inspiration, but a Holy Scripture.

Wow, fascinating! Yeah, the possible attempted demonization of the Greeks or just blaming them for the coming collapse of the house of cards Ponzi schemes seems very likely....

taratai said:
Doing such might not be really "allowed". It might conflict with the "non-interference" principle and be against free will. Simply because someone will then surely decipher it, and then they can shove the message before anyone's face and say something like "SEE?! ALIENS TOLD THIS! WE MUST LISTEN!". It won't be an Inspiration, but a Holy Scripture.

Yes. Or if they actually wanted to spell out something, they would simply do it to those who are sincerely asking, rather than playing a little puzzle game with the masses, which is rather pointless.

On the other hand, 'genuine' crop circles seem to be written in a universal language, that of mathematics and geometry, and they seem to point out to universal principles or concepts, rather than specific warning messages.

Back
Top Bottom