2015 Crop Circles

New crop circle at Etchilhampton, UK.

Look how beautiful the crop is layed down in curls/swirls or triangles just in every section of the circle.

And it is so very clearly 3D... it is bending towards the sky, amazing. What can it mean? After all the 8s this is a niner-design. Nine 6pointed stars - no, wait, only six of them have all points, three have one less... And what are the two blocks for?

All in all i have the impression that this year there are unusually many circles with a lot going on where the crop lies down.

G0071145b.jpg

G0061064bbb.jpg

Ah, and thank you very much itellsya for showing me how to insert pics!

Thanks for sharing, etezete.

To me it seems this crop circle isn't completely finished.

When we take the second picture as a reference, there are two sectors (one at the one-o'-clock mark and the other at the three-o'-clock position) which are too big -- thereby leaving several of the six part outer figures wanting and incomplete.

G0061064bbb.jpg

Don't know whether this would have any covert meaning though... :huh:

Palinurus said:

When we take the second picture as a reference, there are two sectors (one at the one-o'-clock mark and the other at the three-o'-clock position) which are too big -- thereby leaving several of the six part outer figures wanting and incomplete.

Yes. Appears unfinished and inept. 9 .. 9 .. 9 objects in the inner, mid and outer circles. Or should each number be flipped vertically?

Six of the star or sun shaped objects consist of 6 pieces.

Following the flow from inside toward the outside, the following string of numbers surface: assuming the two longer rectangles are hyphens

Clockwise:

18 10 36 10

9 + 9 + 4 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 5 + 5 = 68

Counterclockwise:

23 10 36

18 14 36

9 + 9 + 4 + 5 + 5 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 68

Counting in the two long rectangles:

Clockwise:

18 5 36 11

9 + 9 + 5 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6? + 5? = 70

Counterclockwise:

18 16 36

9 + 9 + 5 + 6? + 5? + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 70

Maybe this doesn't belong to the group of higher-order, graceful, strong vibes giving crop circles.

All of the recent CCs strike me as being of an STS variety. None are truly beautiful or creative like those of (now) several years ago, IMO.

Perceval said:
All of the recent CCs strike me as being of an STS variety. None are truly beautiful or creative like those of (now) several years ago, IMO.

I've had the same impression so far with the newer ones. What also crossed my mind was how the Cs said somewhere in the sessions that their crop circles were sort of like Reiki for the planet ( I don't recall the exact phrasing ) and their other comment from many years ago where they'd told Laura that some person ( I forget who ) giving her Reiki was essentially lessening Laura's Reiki abilities. So with that I wonder if maybe some of these more recent formations are an attempt at something similar, like maybe undo the Cs crop circle work and/or maybe an attempt to prevent or prolong a transition to 4D.

m said:
Perceval said:

I've had the same impression so far with the newer ones. What also crossed my mind was how the Cs said somewhere in the sessions that their crop circles were sort of like Reiki for the planet ( I don't recall the exact phrasing ) and their other comment from many years ago where they'd told Laura that some person ( I forget who ) giving her Reiki was essentially lessening Laura's Reiki abilities. So with that I wonder if maybe some of these more recent formations are an attempt at something similar, like maybe undo the Cs crop circle work and/or maybe an attempt to prevent or prolong a transition to 4D.

this is a thought that caught me, too. I visited this crop circle last year:

5625571.jpg

and this one this year:

Screenshot99.jpg

and these two crop circle experiences were completely different ... The 2014 circle was full of peace and harmony - and so were the ppl there. It was not that I felt something special or exciting, it was just this sense of peace which I seemed to find in myself - and everybody there agreed to that feeling. Everybody was behaving very respectfully - to nature, to others, to the farmer who attended the site and collected donations for compensating for his loss.

This year it was completely different. Although the geometry of the circle was beautifully layed out, something was "off" with the vibe there. One could now say that was to me, MY mood wasn't right and so I threw my inner perception over the outside world like a piece of cloth. But I didn't have the feeling that my mood was bad, and I started asking other crop circle visitors what they are feeling (or if?). Most of those i asked confirmed the off-feeling, all of them were at the Ammersee 2014 circle and (like myself) automatically compaired the vibe then as very peaceful - and now, July 2015 as off or strange, one even called it "bad". Crown to it was that two local women came by (on horses) and despite of them being asked to please ride with the crop and not against it they continued to destroy the structure by not simply changing direction.

Back home this year I felt a little exhausted - while last year after visiting the crop circle I had the sensation of being charged somehow with positive energy, and the feeling lasted for days.

very strange.

I can relate to you feeling exhausted, Etezete in the second CC. First impression is "triangle's" but on closer inspection, it's a broken maze with two lines going one way and another two, going in the opposite direction. Each having a shorter line "grounded" in the soil (my impression) with the other end, meeting "one of 4" long lines, blocking the energy (up and out)? Nothing is really connected but interfaced with one another, to make a disjointed design. Where as, in the first CC, there's a harmonic even flow of energy in the connecting circular design.

Mon impression est positive pour le premier en cercle et négative pour le second qui me semble agressif... Merci pour le partage...

My impression is positive for the first in a circle and negative for the second which seems to me aggressive... Thank you for distribution...

Found two CCs, first was at Maiden Castle, Winterborne Monkton, Dorset, UK reported on 26th July 2015, it's pretty big and precise but it's not so beautiful and 3D as CCs from past years. :(
The second one, more recent, IMO it's fake one, no 3D effect and crops seems crushed, some of the plants in CC are still standing upward and it's kind a messy, it's reported on 7th October 2015 at Linha Ronda, Prudentópolis, Paraná State, Brazil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Lx5TBUGqA

Attachments

• Maiden Castle4.jpg
    Maiden Castle4.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Maiden Castle.jpg
    Maiden Castle.jpg
    675 KB · Views: 19
  • Maiden Castle11.jpg
    Maiden Castle11.jpg
    826.6 KB · Views: 17
  • cc lina rhonda parana brazil.jpg
    cc lina rhonda parana brazil.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 11
  • cc lina rhonda parana brazil3.jpg
    cc lina rhonda parana brazil3.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 7
  • seems fake.jpg
    seems fake.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 5
  • seems fake1.jpg
    seems fake1.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 3
the guys that make those crops prolly borrowed some geometry drawings from their children, they are underwhelming compared to the majestic of the original ones

First thought that comes to mind when viewing the Maiden castle one is that the outer ring is some sort of precise code....and im thinking a visual code for our sector of the universe, and the Wave enhanced merging or splitting of realities/timelines ?......fwiw

Although a little late, I came across this video of 3D printed sculptures being spun and filmed - I think I once saw the same kind of thing done to crop circles many years ago. A similar effect in that they come alive when the RPM is increased.

_https://vimeo.com/116582567

Palinurus said:

G0061064bbb.jpg

Feels and looks fake to me.

Back
Top Bottom