2016 Crop Circles

Archaea said:
Nothing much really. To me it shows all the imperfections of a man-made circle.

I can see the asymmetry, but I can't see any imperfections ATM. Can you give examples?

Well, the asymmetry is the major imperfection IMO. You'll probably have to zoom in on the image to see, but here are the main areas. Looks like at least one of the points of the star is longer than the others. The "hexagon" in the middle is mangled, as are the shapey things that define it.

Most of the major CCs from years gone by showed stunning symmetry and accuracy in rendering very complex shapes, many of which included stunning 3D effects that could only be seen from a significant height above the circle.

Attachments

• crop-stonehenge-sunset14 copy.jpg
    crop-stonehenge-sunset14 copy.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 634
Citation de: 020914

Q: (L) Okay. I think that answers the question. Now I
want to ask about this crop circle supposedly that was
created here on or around Aug. 15, 2002 and I guess
the first thing I'd like to ask is "whodunnit"?
A: It was produced via 4th density technology.
Q: (V) STS or STO 4th density technology?
A: STS.
Q: (L) Okay. You said via 4th density technology.
However you did not say via 4th density beings...
A: Correct. There has been much advancement in 3D
realm tech due to 4D interaction.
Q: (V) Between whom and 3rd density?
A: Consortium.
Q: (L) Well, I noticed that last year, on or about the
same date, the crop circle appeared with the woman's
face - the Chilbolton Crop glyph - and the so called
signal thing. Was that also the production of 4th
density?
A: No.
Q: (L) I noticed also that Aug. 15 is, in fact, an ancient
feast day of the Mother Goddess and therefore the
appearance of the face last year was somewhat
appropriate. In fact, I had a dream to go with that
one. This new one, produced on almost - if not exactly
- the same date, seems almost like it is a response to
the face image last year. The message deciphered
from this new crop circle is - and Ark has checked it
and confirmed the deciphering - "Beware the bearers of
false gifts and their broken promises. Much pain but
still time - and then an unknown word - there is good
out there. We OPpose deception. Conduit closing.
(bell sound)." What is the meaning of this message?
A: The first thing that was intended was to demonize
the crop circle phenomenon. The second thing was to
give those who are susceptible the impression that
their favorite gray aliens might be "good guys." The
third thing intended was to send a message of doubt
directly to this room.
Q: (J) 'The conduit is closing.' Since the C's have
talked about creating a conduit from the beginning,
they are trying to convince us that the conduit is
closing. What was the garbled word, was it "believe"?
A: It was believe. However the glitch was due to the
application of the technology. This provides the clue
to the STS source.
Q: (J) Okay so their amateur fumbling caused the
glitch. (A) The human element is probably the glitch in
the software. There was a noise...
A: Wishful thinking will get ya every time.
Q: (L) So they were wishfully thinking that they had
everything perfect and they didn't. (A) Still I want to
know if physical characteristics of this circle were
matched with the physical characteristics of what
would be considered an authentic crop circle?
A: They can get close. But again, there are
differences. These can be detected if one is aware
and looking.
Q: (J) Is there any criteria you can give us to measure
against, is there anything in particular to look for? Or
would it pop out as something strange that doesn't
make sense in a crop circle if you examine it? Or is
there actual...
A: One thing to look for would be growth disruptions to
the area. Real circles do not disrupt the creative
principle.
Q: (J) Now would this lack of disruption of the creative
principle apply to crop circles created by STS, STO, or
both?
A: STO.
Q: (J) So STO doesn't disrupt the life cycle but, if it
were STS then it would change it. That would make
sense. Well, there again the reported effects of
contact with STS: the coldness, the burning, the whole
negativity of it. That would logically disrupt the life
cycle. As for the way that they do this: you say that
it was directed from 4th density. Do they actually
come in and have any kind of physical apparatus in the
vicinity to do this?
A: It was not done from 4D.
Q: (J) I'm not talking about the one that we're talking
about this time, I'm talking about when STO creates a
crop circle do they have a physical...
A: Real crop circles represent thoughts from 6th
density unified thought realm.
Q: (J) Okay. So that's why they don't disrupt the
growth; because they're using thought forms as
opposed to STS technology, either the 3D or 4D or
what not. Have any crop circles been made by 4th
density STS directly?
A: Very few and quite ineptly up to this point.
Q: (V) Can you tell us an example of another one, if
there is only a few?
A: One comes up as a series of "symbols" similar to
occult cipher. Check the data.
Q: (L) I think I've seen that one. I noticed it because
it was so different from all the purported authentic
ones. This suggests, of course, that Rosemary Ellen
Guiley, the woman who writes for Fate Magazine, and
who claims that crop circles are produced by secret
government technology, may have an 'inside line' to the
Consortium. I thought so. So start looking at crop
circles. (A) Well you remember there was a crop circle
that they said it was Greek or something...(L) Anything
else on this crop circle? Alright we're done with the
crop circle. Ask your question so we can get it out of
the way before we start on portals.

Well, the asymmetry is the major imperfection IMO. You'll probably have to zoom in on the image to see, but here are the main areas. Looks like at least one of the points of the star is longer than the others. The "hexagon" in the middle is mangled, as are the shapey things that define it.

Most of the major CCs from years gone by showed stunning symmetry and accuracy in rendering very complex shapes, many of which included stunning 3D effects that could only be seen from a significant height above the circle.

I agree that symmetry is important in crop circles, however, in the 2015 crop circles thread I made the mistake of thinking the crop circle had imperfections because the lens used to photograph it was a fish eye lens. Could the lens and/or angle explain any of the imperfections in this crop circle?

I missed Joe's post above detailing the most recent crop circles failings, and i agree - i'd also echo his comment that the most recent circles are dubious in their choice of imagery and they lack the symmetry and intricacy of those from years ago.

Archaea said:
Could the lens and/or angle explain any of the imperfections in this crop circle?

Don't think so. Check the original site for more images. It just looks like whoever made it forgot to flatten all of the crop, or didn't have time to before the farmer arrived!

Joe said:
Archaea said:
Could the lens and/or angle explain any of the imperfections in this crop circle?

Don't think so. Check the original site for more images. It just looks like whoever made it forgot to flatten all of the crop, or didn't have time to before the farmer arrived!

I'm still not sure. Normally I'd think that they're fakes but this thread over on the thunderbolts forum shows some interesting Bruce Cathie style harmonic relationships in these new crop circles. I haven't checked the numbers in that thread, however.

Archaea said:
Joe said:
Archaea said:

I'm still not sure. Normally I'd think that they're fakes but this thread over on the thunderbolts forum shows some interesting Bruce Cathie style harmonic relationships in these new crop circles. I haven't checked the numbers in that thread, however.

Take any rough geometric shape, and you can calculate the ratios and apply them to many different other shapes man-made and natural. That doesn't suggest that these CCs are anything other than man made, it just suggests that the people who made them know what a geometric shape looks like. The people on that forum you linked to seem to be taking their pattern recognition a little too far when they compare a really badly made CC with the star R Scultoris.

Attachments

• 5-split5.jpg
    5-split5.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 329
Joe said:
Archaea said:
Joe said:
Archaea said:

Take any rough geometric shape, and you can calculate the ratios and apply them to many different other shapes man-made and natural. That doesn't suggest that these CCs are anything other than man made, it just suggests that the people who made them know what a geometric shape looks like. The people on that forum you linked to seem to be taking their pattern recognition a little too far when they compare a really badly made CC with the star R Scultoris.

Well, when you put it like that... :)

THE CROP CIRCLE CONNECTOR
Burderop Down, Nr Barbury Castle, Wiltshire. Reported 20th July.
SU162770
_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2016/burderopdown/burderopdown2016a.html

G0065423bbb.jpg

G0065437bbb.jpg

G0065414bbb.jpg

Map Ref: SU162770
_http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=416281&y=177020&z=0&sv=51.491902,+-1.766885&st=7&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf

Plus ...?

Circles-UFO's-Ancient Mysteries-Scientific Speculations
19 hrs ·
Wow! This really awesome crop circle was filmed last night as the Sun was setting over Reigate Hill, near Reigate, Surrey, UK. Reported on the 19th of July, 2016. More photos and information can be found on this Crop Circle Connector link
: _http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/
13782264_1354738624539573_2602351106366881991_n.jpg

_https://www.facebook.com/Crop-Circles-UFOs-Ancient-Mysteries-Scientific-Speculations-246667595346687/?fref=nf

Joe said:
Archaea said:
Nothing much really. To me it shows all the imperfections of a man-made circle.

July 10, 2016,
index.php

Four-D-STS (consortium made), or Six-D-STO (inspired), wounder if there is a connection.

And if all those little boxes represent the number's of all the purges, (alive or dead). But what would the center shapes be?

Just saying.. :huh:

July 16, 2016
turkey_usa_israel-672x372.png

_http://mouqawamahmusic.net/call-a-spade-a-spade-the-coup-in-turkey-is-a-zionist-cia-conspiracy/#more-3581
16cohenWeb-master768.jpg

monotonic said:
Why do the images keep going missing?

The images that went missing, probably went missing for the better. I found that design to be rather blistering and man made, or man altered (IMHO). It's probably best not to have it jump out at you each time this thread is opened.

Some of the previous crop circles in the thread, including more than a few i've posted, have been dubious. The following is much better in it's execution and the image is interesting and harmonious - we've had alien faces and bio-hazard style symbols, as well as the one that looked like a video game logo, so this is a welcome change.Wiltshire is one of the areas where they've commonly seen.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2016/RanscombBottom/RanscombBottom2016.html said:
Ranscomb Bottom, nr Calstone Wellington. Wiltshire. Reported 23rd July.

Map Ref: SU039683

Updated Saturday 23rd July 2016

G0055766bbb.jpg

G0055766bjkbb.jpg

G0075840bbb.jpg

I think the deciding factor in any CC in terms of its origins has to be the perfection, or lack thereof, of the symmetry, and most importantly how it appears from the air. CCs are obviously designed to be viewed from the air, because on the ground you cannot appreciate the image at all. So given that the two options being discussed here are man-made or 'other worldly', it seems that man-made CCs would usually show some imperfections because they are designed and made on the ground, with no aerial perspective at the time of making.

Otherworldly CCs, on the other hand, would presumably have the technology and perspective to make them 'from the air', allowing for as close to perfect as possible symmetry as seen from the air.

Otherworldly CCs might show some apparent "imperfections" when viewed up close on the ground, but from the air - from where they are designed to be viewed - they are perfect and even show amazing 3 dimensional effects. Man-made CCs might look pretty good on the ground, but when viewed from above, the fact that the human circle makers did not have this aerial perspective becomes clear in the flaws.

G0055766bbb.jpg

I think this one has the symmetry and perfection required of genuine CC's. I think this one means 'truth' or 'universal truth'.

Archaea said:
I think this one has the symmetry and perfection required of genuine CC's. I think this one means 'truth' or 'universal truth'.

fwiw notice the top circle is off center, and the bottom circles (left/right) appear to be different distances from the main shape.
G0055766bjkbb.jpg

And don't forget what the C's said back in 2011:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,23860.0.html
here's a question about crop circles. (L) Yeah, I saw that but I thought it was kind of a dorky question. "Why have this year's crop circles been so lame?" (Perceval) Andromeda dictated it, and I just typed it. [laughter]

A: 6D has begun to withdraw from the fray.

Q: (L) Well, what do you mean by, "withdraw from the fray"?

A: As we have pointed out before, the crop circles were an almanac. The last page is soon to turn.

So perhaps a 4D crop circle?

Back
Top Bottom