2016 Crop Circles

28.06.2016 Crop circle near Berlin, Germany

https://youtu.be/WkyO7-Y1WlA

13558785_1632520443741619_9.jpg

june28-2016-brandenburg1.jpg

ashu said:
I am no expert on crop circles but that butterfly looks 'off' too?

Yeah, a bit, because it appears to be cut off on the upper right side. But maybe it is just an illusion because of the long line that runs alongside it. The shapes at the bottom are also uneven. But despite that I actually liked it. It looks harmonious and doesn't disturb the growth of the crops.

It doesn't really look bad to me either. It's just a butterfly after all. Are yall sure you don't feel just a little bit of entitlement?

As told Archaea :I reakon the spirals in this one mean "transition."

Der Kornkreis vom 15.05.2016 aus Brandenburg in Großziethen.
The Crop Circle of 15.05.2016 from brandenburg in big ziethen.

And the throttle 28.06.2016 Crop circle near Berlin, Germany

When you put them together it makes transition and metamorphosis.
For a very very near future
Just my vision ... my imagination ...

Crop circle near Stonehenge, July 8th:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2016/stonehenge/stonehenge2016a.html

crop-stonehenge-sunset14.jpg

The first thing it brought to mind for me was the Turkish flag. But after gazing at it a little while, I think it looks like an impact event.

What does everyone else see?

T.C. said:
Crop circle near Stonehenge, July 8th:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2016/stonehenge/stonehenge2016a.html

crop-stonehenge-sunset14.jpg

The first thing it brought to mind for me was the Turkish flag. But after gazing at it a little while, I think it looks like an impact event.

Nothing much really. To me it shows all the imperfections of a man-made circle.

monotonic said:
It doesn't really look bad to me either. It's just a butterfly after all. Are yall sure you don't feel just a little bit of entitlement?

I think people are just comparing these new ones to the truly complex, perfect and bodacious ones of years gone by.

T.C. said:

FWIW, to me it looks like something of a badge of sorts:

wikipedia said:
A badge is a device or accessory, often containing the insignia of an organization, which is presented or displayed to indicate some feat of service, a special accomplishment, a symbol of authority granted by taking an oath (e.g., police and fire), a sign of legitimate employment or student status, or as a simple means of identification. They are also used in advertising, publicity, and for branding purposes. Police badges date back to medieval times when knights wore a coat of arms representing their allegiances and loyalty.

Nothing much really. To me it shows all the imperfections of a man-made circle.

I can see the asymmetry, but I can't see any imperfections ATM. Can you give examples?

Back
Top Bottom