2018 Crop Circles

I thought so too at the beginning, but then I came across the following graphic:

book-3-ch-27-pg-3261.jpg

Laura asked then also the C's:

Notice the all important part: A: These are only reflections of individuals, not unified entities. These reflections exist for balance. They are not whole entities, just thought forms.

While, apparently, unified entities of 6D STO DO exist.

Hi Gawan
Does 4D STO also make crop circles?

From 14 Sept 2002:

Q: (L) I want to ask about this crop circle supposedly that was created here on or around Aug. 15, 2002 and I guess the first thing I'd like to ask is who done it?
A: It was produced via 4th density technology.
Q: (V) STS or STO 4th density technology?
A: STS.
Q: (L) Okay. You said via 4th density technology. However you did not say via 4th density beings...
A: Correct. There has been much advancement in 3D realm tech due to 4D interaction.
Q: (V) Between whom and 3rd density?
A: Consortium.
Q: (L) Well, I noticed that last year, on or about the same date, the crop circle appeared with the woman's face and the so called signal thing. Was that also the production of 4th density?
A: No.
Q: (L) I noticed also that Aug. 15 is, in fact, an ancient feast day of the Mother Goddess and therefore the appearance of the face last year was somewhat appropriate. This one, produced on almost - if not exactly - the same date, seems almost like it is a response to the face image last year. The message deciphered from this new crop circle is - and Ark has checked it and confirmed the deciphering - "Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises. Much pain but still time - and then an unknown word - there is good out there. We OPpose deception. Conduit closing. (bell sound)." What is the meaning of this message?
A: The first thing that was intended was to demonize the crop circle phenomenon. The second thing was to give those who are susceptible the impression that their favorite gray aliens might be "good guys." The third thing intended was to send a message of doubt directly to this room.
Q: (J) 'The conduit is closing.' Since the C's have talked about creating a conduit since the beginning, they are trying to convince us that the conduit is closing. What was the garbled word, was it believe, or is it believe?
A: It was believe. However the glitch was due to the application of the technology. This provides the clue to the STS source.
Q: (J) Okay so their amateur fumbling caused the glitch. (A) The guy is probably the glitch in the software. There was a noise...
A: Wishful thinking will get ya every time.
Q: (L) So they were wishfully thinking that they had everything perfect and they didn't. (A) Still I want to know if physical characteristics of this circle were matched with the physical characteristics of what would be considered authentic crop circle?
A: They can get close. But again, there are differences. These can be detected if one is aware and looking.
Q: (J) Is there any criteria you can give us to measure against, is there anything in particular to look for? Or would it pop out as something strange that doesn't make sense in a crop circle if you examine it? Or is there actual...
A: One thing to look for would be growth disruptions to the area. Real circles do not disrupt the creative principle.
Q: (J) Now would this be crop circles created by STS, STO, or both?
A: STO.
Q: (J) So STO doesn't disrupt the life cycle but, if it were STS then it would change it. That would make sense. Well, there again their effect: the coldness, the burning, the whole negativity of it, would logically disrupt the life cycle. As for the way that they do this: you say that it was directed from 4th density. Do they actually come in and have any kind of physical apparatus in the vicinity?
A: It was not done from 4D.
Q: (J) I'm not talking about the one that we're talking about this time, I'm talking about when STO creates a crop circle do they have a physical...
A: Real crop circles represent thoughts from 6th density unified thought realm.
Q: (J) Okay, and so that's why they don't disrupt the growth; because they're using thought forms as opposed to STS technology, either the 3D or 4D or what not. Have any crop circles been made by 4th density STS directly?
A: Very few and quite ineptly up to this point.
Q: (V) Can you tell us an example of another one, if there is only a few?
A: One comes up as a series of "symbols" similar to occult cipher. Check the data.
Q: (L) I think I've seen one like that. I noticed it because it was so different from all the purported authentic ones. This suggests, of course, that Rosemary Ellen Guiley, the woman who writes for Fate Magazine, and who claims that crop circles are produced by secret government technology, may have an 'inside line' to the Consortium. I thought so. So start looking at crop circles. (A) Well you remember there was a crop circle that they said it was Greek or something...(L) Anything else on this crop circle? Alright we're done with the crop circle.

Hello Laura,

The C's don't say what STO knows about the 4D but STO about the 6D if I understood correctly!?

Hi gnosisxsophia I don't remember C's saying that some CCs were made by STOs and I don't think it's their role to give 3D OSIT messages, but on the other hand, made by STSs is understandable since they like to deceive humans, it's in their nature.

Hi Christine,

No you're correct and I was simply thinking out loud, however from an objective point of view it would seem that disregarding all recent CCs as the product of 4D STS could be akin to disregarding all messages in Morse Code on the premise that they have been transmitted in Morse Code !

One would imagine that if 4D STS can play in the grass then others, if that way inclined, could also :-)?

Cheers

J

I thought so too at the beginning, but then I came across the following graphic:

book-3-ch-27-pg-3261.jpg

Laura asked then also the C's:
Thanks for that, Gawan. I see what you mean now, as further clarified very clearly by Laura. In fact, Graeme15b took great pains to explain this to me on SOTT awhile back - for which I am very grateful.

Notice the all important part: A: These are only reflections of individuals, not unified entities. These reflections exist for balance. They are not whole entities, just thought forms.

While, apparently, unified entities of 6D STO DO exist.

Many thanks for your explanation and it makes it clearer now.

Reactions: Ca.
If I understand correctly, it is the union of the thought of all the STO of the upper densities?

I believe your on the right track: Crop circle - CassWiki
The Cassiopaeans have said that the circles, with the exception of a very few hoaxes, represent thoughts of sixth density, i.e. are genuine communications of "higher beings". In some instances, secret government entities may have made crop circles with their own technology to further confuse the issue.

Back
Top Bottom