2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Looking at some of the replies, they're claiming the votes were certified. So which is it? Twitter is unreliable.
Edit: it didn't grab Ocean's link. This in reply to the message above stating Detroit not certifying the results.

As reported earlier, the two Republicans on the four member Board of Canvassers for Wayne County, Michigan reversed course Tuesday night, voting to certify the county’s election results after initially refusing to do so due to irregularities in polling books, mainly in the city of Detroit.

The four member board comprised of two Democrats and two Republicans earlier deadlocked at 2-2.

William Hartmann and Monica Palmer, the two Republicans on the Wayne County Board of Canvassers weren’t just threatened by random trolls online.
Ned Staebler, the far left Democrat on the board of canvassers threatened Hartmann and Palmer during an online conference call.

Staebler, a radical Marxist accused the two Republicans of being “racist.”

Just a short 'heads up' comment.

I see that "Dr. Shiva" has hopped on yet another 'alternative bandwagon' with his election fraud analysis. During the spring, he was quick to jump on the 'anti Covid train', and now he's found another cow to milk and promote his political career. I could, of course, be wrong about him, but as I wrote here there's enough red flags to be concerned. And Robert Kennedy Jr. did expose his shady connection pretty convincingly a few months ago (can't right now find the letter he published). So I'd take everything he says with a huge grain of salt.

This is from yesterday, 11/17/2020. It looks like Michigan will go to Trump. I think the potential bombshell that Sidney Powell just announced, is that this voting system is used all over the world to rig elections and steal them from the people putting chosen rulers in power. At the end she says that more and more witnesses are coming forward and its very scary for some of them as they fear for their lives.

I listened to this just before Sidney Powell. This gives a good overall picture of the world plan by the globalists.. The central bankers are implementing their reset and Trump is screwing up the works by design. Now, one of their massive systems of world wide control is being exposed, their rigged election operation through Dominion. He mentions the server in Germany which disclosed the real votes for Trump and showed the landslide. This map was on Lauras facebook.

View attachment 40274

One more! This was a surprise. Laura Ingraham covers the MAGA rally in a positive light and lays out the horrible behavior of the Dems. And she describes their plans for the RESET another crappy idea she says. Fox has become bizarre, so schizophrenic. The 2 faced Janus.

Yes, after I disliked Ingraham intensely when she first seemed to be "letting Trump voters down gently" the night before Fox announced Biden as the winner, she has since responded to Trump's resolve and determination by becoming more so herself. It's hard to read things at Fox. How much say so does she actually have? More than we thought? Tucker, meanwhile, continues to side-step the election fraud, focusing instead on his favorite topic: Big Tech. As I've said before, he is being rewarded for his "soft touch" re: election fraud in that Fox is now expanding his show -- something Tucker just announced last Friday, I believe it was. Overall, Fox is not supportive of Trump, and Trump has been saying as much for quite some time now. It is not the same station it was four years ago, Trump has said. Oh, and he is now recommending people watch, and ask their providers for: OAN, One America News.

Last edited:

As reported earlier, the two Republicans on the four member Board of Canvassers for Wayne County, Michigan reversed course Tuesday night, voting to certify the county’s election results after initially refusing to do so due to irregularities in polling books, mainly in the city of Detroit.

The four member board comprised of two Democrats and two Republicans earlier deadlocked at 2-2.

William Hartmann and Monica Palmer, the two Republicans on the Wayne County Board of Canvassers weren’t just threatened by random trolls online.
Ned Staebler, the far left Democrat on the board of canvassers threatened Hartmann and Palmer during an online conference call.

Staebler, a radical Marxist accused the two Republicans of being “racist.”

I guess I'm getting a bit impatient for some kind of concretely good news and there isn't any... Oy. Lack of good news overload 🙃. Patience is a virtue

Just a short 'heads up' comment.

I see that "Dr. Shiva" has hopped on yet another 'alternative bandwagon' with his election fraud analysis. During the spring, he was quick to jump on the 'anti Covid train', and now he's found another cow to milk and promote his political career. I could, of course, be wrong about him, but as I wrote here there's enough red flags to be concerned. And Robert Kennedy Jr. did expose his shady connection pretty convincingly a few months ago (can't right now find the letter he published). So I'd take everything he says with a huge grain of salt.
Yes, also: he claims to have invented email. If you do a search "Dr. Siva did not invent email" you'll see a lot of credible seeming refutations of his claim, as well as info. on other lies he's made about his accomplishments. Also, I remember not liking him very much, the way he'd make fun of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s speaking difficulties, for one thing. When listening to Kennedy's refutations of Shiva, I felt far more confident in that point of view.

Back
Top Bottom