2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I've been wondering for around a week if i should post this at all. Guess i am posting it after all. I'm warning you though, you might regret reading this.

Like many of you, this election result had got me worried. But it wasn't because of what you might think.

I expected election interference, and i expected it to look like as if Biden won. Dems hate Trump, Hollywood hates Trump, CIA hates Trump, most of the establishment and self-proclaimed elites, and part of the Deep State hate Trump. It was inevitable this would be made to look as if it all went according to their plans, and that they got what they wanted. But in the end, i expected a win, solely because Trump is allied with the part of the Deep State that is on good terms with Mossad. He would win because not only so many people vote for him, but because Mossad would make sure that everyone knows that so many people voted for him.

Because, if anyone can pull that off, it's Mossad.

Then Biden wins, and it gets me confused. Was i wrong? Did i miscalculate how much trust Mossad put into Trump? Were they not that invested in him after all? Did they abandon him in the end?

To me, it actually brought a spark of hope. So he was a loud and rabid dog on their leash, but still too rabid and too unpredictable to be trusted. They had him, yet they still couldn't control him. He agreed to do their bidding and yet he still didn't do what they wanted, and for that, they abandoned him. Finally someone stood up to them. Finally, even if it means he won't be president a second term. Finally, someone with an actual spark of goodness in them.

Biden's presidency isn't actually worrying me that much, because it's basically everything that was there before. Like Bush was the puppet of Cheney, he will be the puppet of Kamala Harris. Maybe even more than a puppet, because Biden is basically a mask for Kamala Harris being the actual president. I wouldn't be even surprised if he got disposed off at one point just to drop any pretense of who is actually in charge.

All in all, it's just a repeat of history, and all we would have to do now is to point it out everytime, while watching as the US flails and collapses.

When Biden/Harris laughs at "election fraud conspiracy theory", all we need to do is to point out the Russiagate conspiracy theory.
When Biden/Harris try to scare everyone that republicans will riot because Trump didn't get a second term, all we need to do is to point out how quickly republicans accept the election results and leave it at that.
When Biden/Harris tries to lockdown the entire country because of the pandemic, all we need to do is to point out how Trump was being called a dictator, but it's Biden/Harris that is actually doing the actual dictatorial work.
When Biden/Harris locks down people into camps because of the lockdown, all we need to do is to point out how Trump was supposed to be the one to put people into camps.
When Biden/Harris starts a new war and threathen a world war 3, all we have to do is to point out that Trump was supposed to bring world war 3 yet not only he didn't start any new war, he actually pulled the US military out of Syria.
And when the US economy completely collapses, all we have to do is to point out repeatedly that they can't blame Trump for it, because they blamed him for the US economy crashing from the very beginning of his term.

At this point, after they so blatantly took the election from Trump, i don't think they would even try to hide their agenda anymore. "We won, we got it all, now we can drop off our masks and show everyone who we really are!" Anyone who didn't go crazy yet would quickly get to see through that, either by observation or by feeling it on their own skin, and pointing it out would be easy. Perhaps even too easy.

Too easy...

Because the problem is... it's not over yet.... Biden still didn't win.

And that is what worries me the most.

I am worried that somewhere, in a dark room, Trump will have a conversation, and they will give him an offer he cannot possibly refuse. They will get him the win. They will give him the proof of an election fraud, proof for what they themselves very likely helped to orchestrate. They will give him support and legal backup to push it. They will make him the president for the second term.

And most importantly, they will make absolutely sure that every mainstream media outlet will be talking about it day and night, just to make people go even more insane.

Because, if anyone can pull that off, it's Mossad.

For that to happen, Trump would have to make promises and concessions. He would have to submit to the actual Deep State. And this time, for real.
I fear that he might make, or already has made, a literal deal with the devil, and this second term of Trump would be nothing like the last 4 years. I fear his "spine" might get broken, and with that, the entire country will follow.

I fear that this would be the "death of hope". With the left rioting in the streets destroying everything, and the right hopelessly abandoned and passively succumbing to darkness.

Ha. I told you you would regret reading this.

Something just occurred to me about this Kraken thing. I just rewatched a documentary film called : Beyond Majestic, it's a movie about a secret space program that would have been on for decades now, with Corey Goode and others insiders revealing hidden german and U.S. deep state actions, and somewhere near the end the guy talks about secret, scelled indictments being gathered against as many members of the 'cabal' as possible, meant to be unscelled all at the same time and leading to massive arrests. Isn't it something 'tentacular' as well about that ?

What IS the real objective and how high up does this go?
To Divide the people and Suck they delicious energy IMHO.

There is already One Government. So whatever is happening it’s their Agenda.

Does not matter who will win. Until people will realize that they are being manipulated about everything - nothing particular will change.
IMHO - Biden or Trump - It’s just the „surface” change to let people think that they can change anything. However they can’t at this point.
This is only my subjective opinion based on what I see. People are loosing their energy on disputing who won election. We know that someone else is pulling the strings.
This guys we need to dethrone.

I fear that this would be the "death of hope". With the left rioting in the streets destroying everything, and the right hopelessly abandoned and passively succumbing to darkness.
Maybe this is why Trump was allowed to go on this long. Quell any hope for future resistance. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump reverses course and begins to love the masks and lockdowns. All the 'patriots' have been identified now so....

A little off topic but I've just read an article on THE SAKER about the rape of Russia in the '90's. and the basket case it was reduced to.

I scrolled down the comments section and found one very interesting chap.

A few days after Crimea rejoined Russia, Jacob Rothschild stated”Vladimir Putin has betrayed the New World Order”. An interesting choice of words

How true this is remains to be seen, but I remember the C's mentioning that the Rothschilds' would feel the pressure of the Wave. Any pressure is good and if Trump is causing a little pressure as well we can pray this will cause a ripple effect through the U.S. population. I'm not heavily backing one side against the other but looking for the best possible outcome whatever it may be for humanity.

Back
Top Bottom