2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I don't think so. There is no proof for his claim. He posted just a picture, supposedly a screenshot... that can be manipulated in any way one wishes. There is no link provided, there is no presence of that video on the Internet prior to Nov 25th as far as I can tell. I don't buy it. The kid wanted a moment of fame, that's it IMO.

Here is the original tweet.

The image on the left states '2 months ago'.
Image on the right is when YT corrected it.
I have had a forensic test done on the '2 months ago' image (a relative is an expert)
There is no evidence of digital tampering.

Make of that what you will. I have no explanation of why or how.

Sidney Powell also began a lawsuit in Michigan along with Georgia incase this hasn't been mentioned here. This is good news as Gretchen Whitmore is listed as a defendant. I don't know how many lawsuits have been filed against Whitmore as a tally hasn't been posted but there are Many. Whitmore along with governors Cuomo (NY) and Wolf (Pa) allowed covid patients to be placed in elder care facilities resulting in deaths. The fraud in Michigan is mind blowing apparently.

TIMOTHY KING,MARIAN ELLEN SHERIDAN, JOHN EARL HAGGARD, CHARLES JAMES RITCHARD, JAMES DAVID HOOPER and DAREN WADE RUBINGH, Plaintiffs. v. GRETCHEN WHITMER, in her official capacity as Governor of the State of Michigan, JOCELYN BENSON, in her official capacity as Michigan Secretary of State and the Michigan BOARD OFSTATE CANVASSERS. Defendants. C

Prominent defense attorney Sidney Powell is asking a federal court to block the certification of Michigan’s election results or void the entire election, alleging there was widespread efforts by poll workers in Detroit and elsewhere to falsify, double-count or discard ballots.

“Election workers illegally forged, added, removed or otherwise altered information on ballots, the Qualified Voter File and Other Voting Records,” Powell’s lawsuit filed late Wednesday and made public on Thanksgiving Day alleged.

The suit named Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson and the state board of canvassers as defendants, alleging they created an election system on Nov. 3 that enabled widespread fraud and violated the equal protection clause of the Constitution.

“Defendants’ egregious misconduct has included ignoring legislative mandates concerning mail-in ballots– including the mandate that mail-in ballots be post-marked on or before Election Day -- and critically, preventing Plaintiff’s poll watchers from observing the receipt, review, opening, and tabulation of mail-in ballots,” the suit said.

You can read the lawsuit here:

File
WebPage.pdf
“It is necessary to order appropriate relief, including, but not limited to, enjoining the certification of the election results pending a full investigation and court hearing, ordering a recount of the election results, or voiding the election and ordering a new election, to remedy the fraud,” Powell wrote in a lawsuit filed late Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Detroit and made public on Thanksgiving.

Powell’s lawsuit in Michigan carried some similar claims as one she filed at the same time in Atlanta to challenge Georgia’s results. But in the Michigan case, she offered evidence from a large number of witnesses who alleged in Wayne County and the city of Detroit tens of thousands of voting irregularities were witnessed.

She charged that Detroit and Wayne County officials took actions “permitting illegal double voting by persons that had voted by absentee ballot and in person; counting ineligible ballots – and in many cases – multiple times; counting ballots without signatures, or without attempting to match signatures, and ballots without postmarks, pursuant to direct instructions from Defendants.”

Among other misconduct, she alleged Michigan election officials were:

• “Fraudulently adding ‘tens of thousands’ of new ballots and/or new voters to QVF in two separate batches on November 4, 2020, all or nearly all of which were votes for Joe Biden;
  • “Forging voter information and fraudulently adding new voters to the QVF Voters, in particular, e.g., when a voter’s name could not be found, the election worker assigned the ballot to a random name already in the QVF to a person who had not voted;”
  • “Changing dates on absentee ballots received after 8:00 PM Election Day deadline to indicate that such ballots were received before the deadline;
  • “Changing Votes for Trump and other Republican candidates.

/.../

I have had a forensic test done on the '2 months ago' image (a relative is an expert)

I've seen the tweet. I've also noticed the rolling band captured at the bottom of the screen that reads (I'm putting it in blue within the full sentence as it appears on the TNNN's video dated 25 Nov):

[Giul]iani, attorney Sidney Powell and attorney Jenna Ellis held a press conference on Thursday to reveal the evidence collected by the Trump campaign on the stolen election

That "Thursday press conference" took place on November 19. How do you think it could appear onscreen 2 months earlier?
But who would pay attention to details?

That kid wanted a moment of fame. That's it.

This is exactly what we expected. Let's get this to SCOTUS and get it over with.

We all knew this was the path. The faster to SCOTUS the better.

Rudy just retweeted this:

I think that the battle in the course of next week will become real fierce. In SCOTUS there are 5 constitution conservatives, 3 liberals, and Roberts. We’re propably good!

It seems to me that SCOTUS isn't fully under their [The Elite] control. Good and courageous judges might decide Trumps victory. I hope they follow the law.

Last edited:
We all knew this was the path. The faster to SCOTUS the better.

Rudy just retweeted this:

I think that the battle in the course of next week will become real fierce. In SCOTUS there are 5 constitution conservatives, 3 liberals, and Roberts. We’re propably good!

Makes me wonder how much pressure will be put on the SCOTUS members in form of threats (to their families) or possibly extortion...
Remember Judge Roberts has quite a lot of kids. They should rather whisk them away to an unknown island in the Caribbean.

I've seen the tweet. I've also noticed the rolling band captured at the bottom of the screen that reads (I'm putting it in blue within the full sentence as it appears on the TNNN's video dated 25 Nov):

That "Thursday press conference" took place on November 19. How do you think it could appear onscreen 2 months earlier?
But who would pay attention to details?

That kid wanted a moment of fame. That's it
I don't believe he was interested in fame.

He has a big enough fan club already,

2 MONTHS AGO.REPLY.jpg

Re: 'the cosmos is going to clean house"

Both my wife and I have had a number of dreams where one of the key characters was 'the cleaning lady."

and one topic of study that has popped up for me has been helium. It seems to have a balancing function.

"
The new study, "Reactivity of He with ionic compounds under high pressure," was published on March 5 in Nature Communications. The work was inspired by a 2017 study in which a different research team reported synthesizing a stable compound from helium and sodium, an element in table salt, under high pressure.

Though that reaction was proven by experiments, Miao said, "we did not understand why it could happen. Now we do. Helium is a good 'nanny.'"

"We propose that there is a general driving force for helium to react with ionic compounds as soon as these compounds have unequal numbers of negatively charged and positively charged ions," said Miao, PhD. "As a result, it stabilizes what would normally be an unstable situation, sort of the way a nanny mediates when your kids don't get along."

and perhaps a little levity is indicated

I don't see why this should be important in any way. We know the press conference happened when it did. There were real people giving real testimony in real time. The most likely explanation is some kind of technical error. It might be interesting to find out what kind of technical error it was (assuming the screenshot is legitimate), but really, it is not that important.

@Niall.

You could be right. The Dark Journalist seems to be one of the few sources of "disclosure" on reenactment of NASM-57.

I think it is wise not to rely on one sourse for information.

He mentions Ezra Cohen-Watnick in the video but there has not been any official announcement from the Secretary of Defense Releases that I could find.

I wonder if there may be at least a slight difference between STS wishful thinking and STO creative imagining of a better world.

JFK’S VISION: Trump’s DOD ‘Watershed Reform’ with Special Operations Civilian Leadership​

A remarkable announcement was made by the acting secretary of defense Christopher Miller, on Wednesday, about a reform of the positioning for the special forces that was full of reminders of President John F. Kennedy.

“Miller, a former Green Beret who took part in a secret mission in Afghanistan immediately following the 9/11 attacks, announced the new policy while at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, the historic home of Army Special Forces,” John Solomon for Just the News, reported.

““I am here today to announce that I have directed the Special Operations civilian leadership to report directly to me, instead of through the current bureaucratic channels,” Miller said.

In their article, In Shake-Up, Acting SecDef Elevates Special Operations to Be ‘On Par’ with Service Branches,Richard Sisk wrote for Military.com:

“Acting Defense Secretary Christoper Miller announced Wednesday that U.S. Special Operations Command will now report directly to him, putting it on par with the service branches.”

Miller had been named acting Defense Secretary recently, after the firing of Mark Esper.

Miller said the move for Special Ops comes in recognition of the nation’s increasing reliance on its covert forces.

“I have directed the special operations civilian leadership to report directly to me,” Miller said. “It will put Special Operations Command on par with the military services for the first time. This reform will immediately improve agility for the department and the command and will enable us to streamline decision flow; enhance decision-making; and more adeptly support our commanders and their superb soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines.”

With the support of President Donald Trump, “We are forging the next chapter in the history of U.S. Special Operations forces and formalizing a watershed reform,” Miller added. “Right now, we start the transition to provide greater civilian oversight of and, critically, advocacy for our special operators.”

“The new policy eliminates bureaucratic layers that have existed between the Pentagon chief and the head of Special Operations/Low-Intensity Conflict. It also gives Special Operations Command, which is based in Tampa, Florida, a more direct line to the defense secretary.

The move is a “watershed reform,” said Miller, who described U.S. Special Operations Command as “a national treasure unparalleled in the world.”

The new move likely is pegged to the coming drawdown of U.S. forces in Iraq and Afghanistan, a Pentagon official told Just the News. It also hints at current bureaucratic logjams within the Department of Defense,” Solomon reported.

Miller delivered remarks at the Special Operations Memorial Plaza during a visit to Fort Bragg, N.C. on Wednesday, join by Ezra Cohen-Watnick.

Former President John F. Kennedy was invoked at the announcement.

“Ezra Cohen-Watnick just delivered a speech regarding the move to place civilian SpecOps directly underneath the Acting Sec of Defense. Listen closely,” one poster wrote.

“The Department of Defense has started the process of formalizing what we have long known the fundamental role of US Special operations in defense of the foreign policy, and by elevating special operations forces to a level on par with Military Departments as authorized and erected by Congress. As we enact these reforms, we follow these reforms; we enact the vision of President John F. Kennedy, who predicted the rise of special operations nearly 60 years ago. He foresaw “another type of war, new in its intensity, ancient in its origin that would require a whole new kind of strategy, a wholly different kind of force, and forces which are too unconventional.

President Kennedy gave these remarks at the nuclear age opening when the Pentagon was primarily organized to plan and direct large conventional operations against superpowers, not special operations short of overt declared conflicts. The Global demands for special operations forces, then and now, have confirmed his foresight. Under President Trump’s leadership, we fully realize President Kennedy’s view of Special Operations. We should be again entering of great power competitions as we will affirm the importance of the special operations committee and then, as now I know the special operations will play a vital role and by historical reforms that we have enacted today, will give us civilian forces commemorate to the secretary’s other military departments. I am honored to serve as your service secretary,” Cohen-Watnick said.

Speculation on social media drew connection to John F. Kennedy’s National Security Action Memo 57

The reference to the quote by JFK about 100 Pieces has an interesting background.

https://twitter.com/Saorsa1776/status/1329193071142203392?s=20

Back
Top Bottom