2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

This should be the last resort. But it's another possible route to martial law and a Trump reelection.

The ex-general believes foreign states such as China, Russia and Iran are involved in the election fraud. I don't think this is the case. Sydney Powell claimed that the Dominion voting system points out to this. Maybe this is the Deep State trying to cover up it's involved by pointing the finger elsewhere.

The problem, too, is that behind Trump, there is still a whole bunch of soldiers, raised on the milk of paranoia. The kind for whom the only good solution is always a big bomb. Oh my god, have mercy on us!

They spied on his campaign. That's not a sign of him being controlled opposition.
True that's the kind of argument that usually gives me hope. But on the other hand, did they really spy on him or is that just disinfo and theater? The webs they weave often have a good cop, bad cop and a few other cops in between; double crosses, triple crosses and quadruple crosses; and Plan B, C, D and E. ;-)

True that's the kind of argument that usually gives me hope. But on the other hand, did they really spy on him or is that just disinfo and theater? The webs they weave often have a good cop, bad cop and a few other cops in between; double crosses, triple crosses and quadruple crosses; and Plan B, C, D and E. ;-)

Some people without evidence believe that everybody and everyone is controlled opposition and part of some plan. Trump, Putin, China and so on. I don't know why people do this.

While I agree with you and I think there is a genuine power struggle going on, the C’s saying that there already is virtually a one world govt could be the reason.

Yes, I think that this covert 'One World Govt' is trying to become very overt. I think that Trump, Putin and China and possibly others are trying to break ranks. But I'm not sure if all of them are even fully aware what they are up against. Putin's Russia is propably in the best position. OSIT.

My friend just got a postcard for his dead Grandmother from Georgia -- urging her to register by Dec 7th so she can vote, the organization is New Georgia. He lives several states over and she has been dead for 10 years -- hasn't voted for 10 years. They sent it to her out-of-state address!!! They are fishing for "Trump is so evil, I should lie and vote in Georgia election" cowardly democrats to illegally register dead loved ones and vote. THE POSTMARK IS FROM OAKLAND CALIFORNIA

Attachments

• voie.png
    voie.png
    730.4 KB · Views: 10
Maybe I should post this in the "Baked Noodles" section. An attorney for the Dems said in some proceeding today concerning all those 1,500 ballots cast by dead folks, that the Reps had not proven that those people hadn't voted, then died afterward! Ridiculous but even if true, it would demonstrate how fatal it is to vote for Biden :-)

Whatever happens in my opinion Donald Trump probably deserves his fall from the throne of the president. And I think that we can all conclude that, he did not try to deny lies about Coronavirus and he did not stop fascist people in government to limit innocent people's rights which should not be the case in country that calls itself democracy. He did not organize conferences to expose this massive lie. He had time, he had time from May to the November, but he did not, HE EVEN PROMOTES A VACCINES. He had time to organize and connect himself with various militias and people who want and wish good to USA in order to arrest those heads of multinational corporations as well as various politicians and media liars. He could organize millions of people WITH ARMS. But he did not. He did not definitely in this dimension. He still has time although it would be much more difficult and many people would see him as dictator who wants to preserve his position if he would try something like that. Too much lies, this planet is encircled with them. It will change definitely, but I think that it is possible that these lies leave such a huge impact in terms of destruction. Destruction in various ways. But no need to worry whether it is lies or Donald Trump being president, it is all part of the everything that exists. I guess endless dimensions and endless possibilities, let's try to think about that. Than all of this becomes much more funny and not worth of too much anxiety.
Thank goodness Trump is president because if it when your way the collateral damage would be unimaginable. Once you unleash that dogs of righteous anger on the population you'll end up with everyone turning on their supposed enemies. This would be what the PTB wish in order to let us pleebs do the dirty work of population reduction. What is currently happening is slow depressurization of a potential explosive situation. I my opinion Trump has chosen wisely because the laimstream media's intense reaction to it.

Arizona Legislature Calls for Immediate ‘Forensic Audit’ of Dominion Voting Machines​

Excerpt:

The Arizona House and Senate have called for an audit of the Maricopa County election software and equipment following allegations of fraud and other irregularities presented by President Donald Trump’s team earlier this week.

In a news release Friday, GOP leaders of the Republican-controlled legislature sought an independent audit of Dominion Voting Systems software—used in Maricopa County—called for the audit.

State Sen. Michelle Ugenti-Rita, a Republican said that Maricopa County’s Board of Supervisors “is supportive of conducting an independent audit of their voting software and equipment,” adding: “It is important we maintain all of the voting public’s confidence in our elections, and this is a positive step.”

House Majority Leader Warren Petersen, a Republican, said that “a significant number of voters believe that fraud occurred,” citing “the number of irregularities” that allegedly occurred in Maricopa County and elsewhere in the state.

“Especially concerning,” he said, “are the allegations made surrounding the vendor Dominion,” adding that the county needs to carry out a “forensic audit on the Dominion software to make sure the results were accurate.”

[end excerpt]

Need to keep an eye on what company does such an audit. I don't recall where I read it, but that's at issue as well; need to make sure whatever entity is involved has no connection to Dominion.

I find it odd that your forum name is 'alreadyin4thdensity love' but you think Trump should lose because he won't tell people to arm for violence?
I think I wrote very clearly why I think that Donald Trump deserves fall from his presidential throne. He did not oppose or deny lies about Coronavirus in a major way. (Although he maybe said that children should go to school and some smaller things) Also he promotes VACCINES. I did not say he should lose. I would like if he wins ,honestly, although he promotes vaccines. Because I think that Joe Biden is much worse option so to say. Analogy would maybe be : I like more a child from the class who often screams during the class than the one who often punches others in the face. Although actions of both of them may disturb me.

I will also correct myself, maybe Donald Trump tried to oppose Coronavirus lies and expose them. I do not know what happened behind the scene, also he often did not wear a mask, however he did not expose the truth. Or what we here on the forum and many others consider to be truth, with many evidences.

There is also option although very unlikely in my opinion, that Trump believe Coronavirus is a real threat and that lockdowns were solution and that vaccines are healthy so he is doing what he is doing. But I personally do not believe this to be the truth, and probably many others as well. Maybe Trump really believed until let's say 10th of April that it is okay to close many businesses, lock the people or whatever, but truth later on became easily available regarding the Corona for many people who wanted to know the truth and who looked for the evidences who support both sides. Those who are for lockdowns and those who are against.

Than when June started and later on Summer, he maybe did not want to go against official story because he taught that it would hurt his campaign and so on, and now he officially promotes even vaccines. Now we can maybe say it is karmic consequence if he will not be the next president.

He, as a President of USA had obligation in my opinion to expose the truth and officially defy lies (obviously if he is aware of them) if they are aimed against American people and even forcibly remove from the office governors and governments when they started taking liberty and freedom of innocent people. He is elected by people to support them and their interests, not to stay silent when he sees lies encircling people.

And I did not say he could organize millions of peoples with arms in order to start violence. I said he could organize millions of people WITH ARMS, but in order to arrest media liars, various politicians and heads of multinational corporations. Not to start violence but to arrest them. Because many of them are working against majority of the American people. Not arresting them can result only in more violence later on or more damage to the American people. Not arresting them can result in mandatory vaccination and microchipping and who know what.

And when I said to arrest media liars, various politicians and heads of multinational corporations, I mean to arrest those who committed crimes and worked against American people. There are probably a lot of good politicians, media people and maybe some heads of the multinational corporations.

If millions of people would go out with arms and arrest those who are working against them and their lives it can produce a positive change. It would also remove many chances of riots by Antifa and similar groups because there would be no media to support them and maybe they would be afraid.

Trump had a chance to organize something like this but he did not.

Please try to think about this on this way : If Trump organized millions of people with arms and arrested a lot of people who work against American people it could produce a lot of good consequences.

It may look like dreaming, but he actually had a chance to do that.

By not even trying to do that he makes it easier for them to try to impose dictatorship over the American people with a very, very bad consequences.

If you wake up in the middle of the winter night and see on the window that wolf is slaughtering your sheep outside, do you go out and confront him, or you close your eyes and continue to sleep because it is cold outside or you may get hurt by confronting him ?

Back
Top Bottom