2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

WARNING: Liberal Groups Caught Posting Fake Photos Online So They Can Claim the Hunter Biden Stories Recently Uncovered Are Conspiracies​

Media outlets are reporting that pictures of a man snorting cocaine off of a young girl’s bare bottom are of Hunter Biden – BUT THEY ARE NOT!

The pictures are being used to insert false information into the Hunter Biden drug and corruption stories leaked this past week. This started so the left wing mainstream media and the Democrats can claim the Biden corruption story is a conspiracy – IT IS NOT!

Is this another reason the FBI hid the Hunter Biden Laptop?​

So why would they reveal damning information on their establishment hope? Yet suppressing Huntergate perhaps provided a secondary benefit: The information could be used against Biden once he was in office.

This wouldn’t be anything new. It’s believed that longtime, legendary FBI director J. Edgar Hoover used “dirt files” on politicians for leverage;
The leverage could also be used to compel a resignation and clear the deck for Kamala Harris, should elevating her be the Deep State’s desire. Besides, I wouldn’t be surprised if they have dirt on her, too. Given what we know about Harris — sleeping her way to the middle, not prosecuting sex abuse cases involving the rich and powerful, etc. — just imagine what we don’t know.

Yes, The Hunter Biden Emails Are Authentic​

The failure here is not John Paul's. He did his job. The FBI dropped the ball and, by extension, the Department of Justice. Sadly, this is becoming a disturbing, repeating theme--the FBI through incompetence or malfeasance is not doing its job.

Any news outlet that is publishing the damnable lie that John Paul is part of some subversive effort to interfere in the United States Presidential election is on notice. That is slander and defamation. Fortunately, the evidence from Hunter Biden's computer is in the hands of the FBI and Rudy Giuliani and, I suspect, the U.S. Senate. Those with the power to do something must act. John Paul Mac Isaac's honor is intact. We cannot say the same for those government officials who have a duty to deal with this information.

This looks bleak.....why bother. The Dems have successfully turned the country over to Trump. A lot of miscalculations. Hate isn't a winning ticket, who would have guessed?

1603127881101.png

More from Snow Whites Evil stepmother.

1603128059125.png

Dems in Absolute Panic As Early Data Shatters Narrative in Key States​

A few key points:

As Democratic strategies pour over early numbers, a clear and unexpected trend is emerging: The lockdowns are suppressing the college vote.

Texas – Republicans shatter early voting expectations and it appears a blue Texas is gone:

Former NYPD Commissioner: I’ve Seen Hunter’s Hard Drive, The Bidens ‘Belong in Handcuffs’​

Kerick says he’s seen the “images, emails, and other documents [that] were on Hunter’s cell phone and computer” – most of which has yet to be made public – and is now calling on the Department of Justice to arrest “Hunter, James [Joe’s brother], and Joe Biden.”
However, Kerik goes on to warn that the nature of the drive’s content means the Bidens have “bigger problems” to worry about than just an FBI investigation.

“Hunter and @JoeBiden have bigger problems than @RudyGiuliani and the @FBI,” Kerik added.

“These images, emails, and other documents were on Hunter’s cell phone and computer… which means the Ukrainian and Chinese intelligence networks has them as well.

“Who allowed him on Air Force Two?”
biden-hunter-china-2020.jpg

Regarding the leverage that China may have over Biden, since it hasn’t been mentioned, I recall the Cs saying that China has a surprise regarding future events maybe this is part of that?
Overriding that, for me, has always been this from Session 95-01-21.

A: All is one.
Q: (L) We already have a one-world government is what they're saying. (T) Yes, they're just waiting to make it official somehow. (L) Let me ask. What is...
A: Has been so for long time, as you measure time.

They also said at one point that government, as it is presented, doesn't exist.

I take this to mean that the consortium is everywhere, with control beyond "leveraging" politicians. They don't "sell out" but are simply part of it, from early on in their careers, or they don't get far. If Trump really is different, barged in from the outside by self-funding to break the ordinarily closed system, can you imagine what this means?

Last edited:
I've seen to many "trust the plans" -- "this time it's different" -- "justice is just a few days away" -- for me to get worked up about these Biden criminal emails at all. So I checked out the details of @Nucifera post

Turns out Bernard B. Kerik has got a blue-check verified on twitter, and he's retweeting these articles.

I'm still not getting too excited about justice for the elite. Hillary skated. But let's see this go away.

Back
Top Bottom