2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Ponerology in action.

The ponerized are, out in the open, planning to enact political retribution if they manage to win, making lists:

People have been sent messages telling them explicitly that they will burn down their houses if Trump fails to vacate the office after the election. Wow.

This looks like an example of STS going too far and thus compromising their dark plans.

This was "breaking news" at around 7:40 pm EDT - I thought it was really going to be something big like arrests - wishful thinking:

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe warned Wednesday that Russia and Iran are behind efforts to sway public opinions related to the 2020 presidential election.

That's right - Iran and Russia are trying to interfere with the election - you heard it here first!!

Also breaking, but not on the news - Hunter was involved in "inappropriate conduct" with a 14 year old female relative!

Here's a Sampling of the Hunter Biden Texts Giuliani Turned Over to the Police

On Tuesday night, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani went public about “very, very sensitive” text messages allegedly detailing Hunter Biden’s abuse of teenage girls and sordid financial deals which Giuliani claimed to have turned over to Delaware State Police. The texts appear to implicate Democratic nominee Joe Biden in covering up his son’s alleged sexual abuse and in taking part in some of Hunter Biden’s deals.

Hunter Biden allegedly sent the text messages to his father. In the messages, he allegedly accused his sister-in-law and former lover, Hallie Biden, of telling Hunter’s therapist that he was sleeping with a 14-year-old girl.

Dinesh D’Souza Goes There: Joe Biden’s Pawing and Sniffing Little Girls Takes on Ominous New Significance

We now know that approximately one third of the explicit photos of minors in Hunter Biden’s laptop were of the same 14-year-old girl — who is one of his relatives, according a shocking new report.

According to Revolver News not only were there inappropriate photos of the child on her own, but Hunter Biden was in some of the photos with her.

This is an absolutely shocking revelation that was released on Tuesday.
[...]
Following the revelations from last night it is now being reported that the hard drive that Giuliani turned over to Delaware State Police was then turned over to the FBI.

So the FBI has the documents — once again — after sitting on this criminal content for nearly a year.

Following the news of this salacious content on the Hunter Biden laptop Dinesh D’Souza was the first to link this criminal behavior to Joe Biden’s previously reported groping and sniffing of children.

Jill Biden on Hunter Story: ‘The American People Don’t Want to Hear These Smears Against My Family’

Former second lady Jill Biden said Wednesday on ABC’s “The View” that “the American people don’t want to hear these smears against my family” when asked about the story of emails allegedly from Hunter Biden linking his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, to his Ukraine business dealings.

Correction: Jill Biden doesn't want the American people to hear these emails of Hunter's of his father's business dealings with the Ukraine.

More on this revelation:

Report: Explicit Photos of Minor in Hunter Biden’s Laptop Were of a Relative — and He Was in Some of the Photos WITH HER

Approximately one third of the explicit photos of minors in Hunter Biden’s laptop were of the same 14-year-old girl — who is one of his relatives, according a shocking new report.

Not only were there inappropriate photos of the child on her own, but Hunter Biden was in some of them with her.
“A source close to the matter, though, who claims to have seen the images on Hunter’s laptop, told Revolver that about one-third of the images are of the same underage girl. Some of the images are topless, while in others she is shown in suggestive positions with Hunter himself,” Revolver News reports.
The Gateway Pundit spoke to another source who said the same thing.

Giuliani announced during an appearance on Newsmax on Tuesday evening that he had handed the hard drive over to the Delaware State Police over the images of minors. He also shared a text message exchange between Hunter and what he believes to be his father.
“She told my therapist that I was sexually inappropriate with [redacted] when she says that I face time naked with her and the reason I can’t have her out to see me is because I’ll walk around naked smoking crack [and talking to] girls on face time,” Hunter says in the exchange.”When she was pressed she said that [redacted] never said anything like that but the bottom line is that I create[d] and caused a very unsafe environment for the kids.”

EklOXXkVMAEMH0Y-4-600x337.jpg

Giuliani said that Biden, according texts sent to his sister in law, on numerous occasions face timed a 14 year old girl while naked and on crack cocaine.
[...]

The hypocrisy masks keep falling off along with the "exceptions" allowed for the "exceptional"!

CNN anchor Brian Stelter is mocked for calling Zoom pervert Jeffrey Toobin's online masturbation scandal an 'accident' as it emerges network may NOT fire legal analyst

CNN correspondent Brian Stelter has been mocked for describing Jeffrey Toobin's online masturbation scandal as an 'accident' - as it emerged the shamed contributor may keep his job at the network.

On Monday, it emerged that 60-year-old Toobin - who is a CNN legal analyst - recently pleasured himself while on a Zoom video call with staffers from the New Yorker magazine.

The following day, Stelter addressed the scandal surrounding his cable news colleague, writing on Twitter: 'Jeffrey Toobin has been sidelined at a pivotal moment in the run-up to the presidential election. The reason: He exposed himself during a Zoom call with New Yorker colleagues in what he says was an accident.'

Stelter's post was immediately met with derision from fellow Twitter users who accused him of downplaying the egregiousness of Toobin's behavior.

'I've never 'accidentally' masturbated in any situation and I'd guess that goes for 99.99 percent of people. What was accidental about it, that he was caught?' one replied to Stelter.

Another wrote: '"I believed I was not visible on Zoom" is a lot like "I didn't know there were cameras in the room where I exposed myself to the victim". He was in a Zoom meeting with women on company time and couldn't keep it in his pants? This is not just some embarrassing workplace mix-up.'

A third person chimed in: 'Toobin was in a work situation. His behavior was completely inappropriate and borders on predatory. He needs to be more than side-lined. He should be fired.'

Toobin has been suspended from the New Yorker magazine - where has worked for 25 years.

Additionally, he is 'taking time off' from CNN, where he has also worked as a contributor since 2002.

But while some say he should be fired from his prominent on-air role, well-placed sources say he will 'probably' return to CNN once the scandal blows over.

'He is one of the biggest faces on the network,' one CNN insider told Fox News on Tuesday.

They added that Toobin was 'too valuable of a commodity' and 'good on TV'.

However, the source conceded that the incident had been 'humiliating' for CNN.

A second source from the cable news network also stated that Toobin's previous scandals could force them to sever ties with the star.

'If this was an isolated incident, it would be a different story,' the anonymous person Fox News.

Toobin has previously been the subject of a high-profile paternity suit.

The CNN pundit has been married to wife Amy McIntosh for 34 years, and the pair share two daughters. However, that didn't stop him from having a decade-long on-off affair with younger lawyer Casey Greenfield.

Greenfield got pregnant in 2008 and Toobin immediately questioned whether he was the parent, balking at taking a paternity test.

When she refused his money for an abortion, he made a counteroffer to 'swap' pregnancies — if she agreed to terminate her pregnancy he would pay for her to have a child with a sperm donor.

But Greenfield, who was 35 at the time, decided to go ahead and have the baby boy, whom she called Rory. On the day she gave birth she emailed Toobin, inviting him to meet his son. He didn't reply.

Continued character "details" in article

The Zoom call was for an 'election simulation' — so the magazine could work out many different outcomes of the upcoming vote. Toobin was playing the role of the courts while colleagues including Jane Mayer, Evan Osnos, Jelani Cobb and Sue Halpern played political parties and attorneys.

The meeting broke off briefly but Toobin's camera kept rolling, two unidentified staffers say. He seemed to be on a second Zoom call when the break was over and people started returning to the video meeting room.

They say Toobin lowered his camera and he was seen touching his penis.

In a brief statement, Toobin said on Monday: 'I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera.

Yikes! This "accident" could have happened live on election night! :wow:

So yeah, Trump and anyone attached to him, his campaign, his family have been slandered and libeled relentlessly, whereas egregious behavior coming from the opposition - no matter how terrible - barely rates any consequence. You would think all of this more and more blatant double standard would start to sink in and people would realize what's really going on.

There are people in crucial positions that so far haven't made any difference, like Lindsay Graham and Bill Barr. They talk the talk, but never deliver.

COWARDS: GOP Senate Panel Led by Lindsey Graham Will Delay Vote to Subpoena Twitter and Facebook CEOs — Refuse to Defend the Right to Free Speech

These people MUST be replaced.

The tech giants Google, Twitter and Facebook have eliminated Freedom of Speech in the United States.
Republicans never lifted a finger to stop them.

Our nation suffers because Republicans are too weak to stand up for what is right.​

Republican members on the Senate Judiciary Committee will delay their vote to subpoena Facebook and Twitter CEOs to testify.

The GOP members include: Lindsey Graham (snake), Mike Lee (globalist for big tech), Cornyn (RINO), Ben Sasse (Never-Trump asshat), Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Joni Ernst, Thom Tillis, Mike Crapo, John Kennedy and Marsha Blackburn.

Politico reported:
The Senate Judiciary Committee on Monday postponed plans to vote on subpoenas to compel the CEOs of Twitter and Facebook to testify on allegations of anti-conservative bias after some panel Republicans expressed reservation about the maneuver.

President Donald Trump and his Republican allies have scorched the two social media companies in recent days over their handling of disputed New York Post reports alleging ties between Joe Biden and his son’s business interests.

GOP Judiciary leaders had announced plans to hold a markup Tuesday on whether to subpoena Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to testify on allegations the company’s decisions on user posts stifle conservative viewpoints, which Twitter denies. Chair Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) later said the planned vote would also target Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
The panel announced Monday it will now consider whether to authorize the subpoenas at a high-profile executive session Thursday where it is separately expected to approve Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett. The committee said in a statement it will continue to negotiate with the companies “to allow for voluntary testimony” by the CEOs, but that if an agreement is not reached the panel will move ahead with a vote on the subpoenas “at a date to be determined.”

Republican lawmakers are so weak today they can’t even defend Freedom of Speech.

God save us from these spineless cowards.

They're not spineless - they're corrupt!

People have been sent messages telling them explicitly that they will burn down their houses if Trump fails to vacate the office after the election. Wow.
Another tactic:

FAKE NEWS: Leftists Using Spoofed Email Scam to Claim Proud Boys Are Threatening Voters

In August, a fake Proud Boys website was created to seemingly gather information on people who support them, now someone is using spoofed email to make threats against voters while pretending to be representing the men’s social club.​

The email, which came from a spoofed address that appeared to belong to the Proud Boys, was reportedly sent to at least one resident of Brevard County, Florida.

The email read as follows:
“Hi (name) We are in possession of all your information You are currently registered as a Democrat and we know this because we have gained access into the entire voting infrastructure. You will vote for Trump on Election Day or we will come after you. Change your party affiliation to Republican to let us know you received our message and will comply. We will know which candidate you voted for. I would take this seriously if I were you. (Voter’s address).”
Verified liberals, and even a far-left state representative, have seized on the fake email to further demonize the right-wing group. Rep. Anna Eskamani has ties

2-23-451x600.jpeg

The email, came from an address that shows up as “info@officialproudboys.com via saudi-re.com.” Proud Boys chairman Enrique Tarrio is now working with the FBI in an attempt to find out who is behind the hoax.

Speaking to the Gateway Pundit, Tarrio said, “I have never witnessed such a blatant disinformation campaign in my life. We are watching in real time a left wing propaganda machine spin a story to instill fear in American hearts.”
“The ProudBoys are being used as pawns in this campaign. The Emails that were sent out used a masking service to hide its origins. We would never send out mass emails or mass SMS to anyone, including our supporters. I have been in contact with the supervisor of elections in Alachua county and the FBI in order to find these criminals and put them where they belong…in prison,” Tarrio continued on to say.

“Regardless of my differences with democratic voters, no American should be intimidated during these times. I am speculating, but I am almost certain this campaign was made by a left wing agitator. A Florida representative by the name of Anna Eskamani retweeted this blatant lie in hopes that her followers were dumb enough to believe it. It’s incredibly dangerous that an elected official use her position of power to spread misinformation like this. But this is the current state of the Democratic Party,” Tarrio added. “We condemn the individuals that did this and we hope they are brought to Justice soon.”

1-664-600x408.jpg

READ MORE

Back
Top Bottom