2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Bad strategy: Biden says election choice should hinge on the 'character' of the candidates​

In the end, Biden's campaign and the Democratic platform, including the New Green Deal, now rest on his "character." Biden's last call to character was more than a little ironic in light of allegations regarding the apparent use of his office to enrich his family and himself, potentially at the expense of national interests and security.
Good article, made even better by excellent SOTT commentary.

trump-biden-compare-now.jpg

Hunter Biden Story Was Most Read On Social Media Despite Attempts To Kill It​

The report cites data supplied by social media engagement tracking firm NewsWhip, which revealed that the Post’s story “generated 2.59m interactions (likes, comments, shares) on Facebook and Twitter last week — more than double the next biggest story about Trump or Biden.”
The Axios report also notes that five of the ten most popular stories last week were about the Hunter Biden revelations, or the attempted censorship by Facebook and Twitter.
“Behind the Biden story itself, Facebook and Twitter’s response to the report was the second biggest topic last week,” the report states, adding “The backlash largely came from the right, which accused the tech platforms of meddling in the election through inappropriate censorship.”
conservative-bias-google-tech-companies.jpg

Kamala Harris's husband, Douglas Emhoff, walks into a room and says "I am married to the next President of the United States"​

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
kamala threat_0.jpg

President Trump’s Approval with Black Voters Soars to 46% After Debate Win Over Joe “Predator” Biden​

After 50 years of absolute Democrat corruption and destruction the black community is looking for change.
And it’s not going to be with Joe “You Ain’t Black” Biden.
biden-blacks-insult.jpg

The Media Couldn’t Protect Biden from Himself – Their Tricks Backfired And He Blew It​

From the very beginning of this campaign, the media has been doing everything they can to protect Joe Biden. The media’s wall around Biden has never been more obvious than it has been during the Hunter Biden laptop scandal.
The one thing the media couldn’t protect Biden from was front and center last night: Biden himself.
Last night, was a clear reminder of why the press has worked so hard to protect Joe Biden – he’s an absolute disaster.
Ebx15HFUcAAZHcJ.jpg

I like that Tim Pool seems a little left of center and brings that perspective. Most of the left seems to have moved to the lunatic fringe, so Tim has more material to work with there.
I agree. Interesting, however, that he doesn't have a deeper understanding of 9/11 given his naive take on Obama's [imaginary] killing of Osama Bin Laden. I like him, though. He's good at clearly and concisely parsing things out. But I wish he also had those deeper threads in his work.

Problems have already occured with the election because the Supreme Court is lacking its new Constitutional judge and Roberts votes with the liberals, as usual. Pennsylvania, my home state, has had a lot of corruption problems over the years.

The 4-4 SCOTUS split leaves PA Supreme Court alteration of election law in place. Another example of how important Amy Coney Barret confirmation is.
Oct.19

Oct. 23

This is another win for Democrats, who now have until 3 days after the election to count mail-in and absentee ballots with questionable signatures and no postmark thanks to Chief Justice Roberts’ ruling earlier this week.

Whoa! Here's the spoiler from Nucifera's post, had to reveal it further.

View attachment 39688
Did she really say that? Well, that would be asking for it. People will defend themselves, from insults if nothing else. Game on, in such case. Might not be an easy task for them. Coastal and city dwellers would be rather easy to isolate, both geographically and economically. The'd have to venture out of those safe spaces to accomplish such a goal. I hope they like seafood. :)

Pretty sure that happened during the primaries, when she was still campaigning to run for president.
Good point. That's possible. The video was posted only 17 hours ago here and doesn't have any other info.

The video resonated with me as it seems obvious that Biden, if elected, may not serve for long. The guy doesn't have the fitness to even campaign. Pelosi has been dusting off the 25th amendment. Using it on Trump seems to be a long shot, but it could be used to depose Biden.

Kamala Harris's husband, Douglas Emhoff, walks into a room and says "I am married to the next President of the United States"

Bill Clinton said the same thing election night 2016? The win was in the "bag" after all! :halo:

but it could be used to depose Biden.
I would be beyond shocked if that isn't the actual plan. Joe will either be removed because of his dire health or now revealed crimes.

Eye check:

image.jpg

Joes eyes where black once again

image.jpg

Debate-AP-THUMB-13.jpg

AP20297064683906-e1603418790296.jpg

I watched FoxNews clips on Hannity after the debate and Joe's eyes looked quite dark along with a rather weird look to his face many times (probably when he was spouting one of his 32 lies). Have to say, in the side by side pic above, Trump's eyes look pretty dark as well - and how about that orange complexion?!! Much more normal in pic below.

image.jpg

Joe, however, looks like he could be saying -

crook.jpg

Now, in all fairness, in this clip, his eyes look very much the way they did in both debates -

So, the verdict is out on the eyes - different lighting/angles may be what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom