2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

EGThI2tUUAAG9hI
EGThI2lUcAA_FDy

Reference: August 31, 2012 Updated 8 years ago

Reference: Sat. August 15, 2020

Of course, this year they've moved into direct overt physical control over people's lives under the guise of a 'pandemic', but the 'in your face' nature of that move then requires the lies and disinformation to be ramped up to prevent people from starting to see.

Yes, I thought about that too - one thing that gives me hope is the formation of a pretty decent "anti-Covid" movement, where people suddenly start thinking deeply about this world, and promote a message of peace and human values. Where former SJWs are marching hand in hand with former right-wingers, realizing that there is something deeper and more important about life than all those ideological fistfights. I think this is what the PTB need to avoid at all costs. They would rather prefer people up in arms about election fraud, or who the next president will be.

Good grief...

Very interesting statistic. Although it's possible that Biden did not even win as many as "15% of all US counties," if we assume that most of the fraud came from amplifying Biden's tallies at specific urban centers he was likely to win wnyway, thereby not (generally) affecting which counties turned out blue/red, then the map in that article may be the most accurate reflection available of how Americans actually voted.

It shows almost exactly the same surface area of the US being painted red as in 2016! Killary got 472 counties out of 3,143 in 2016. Biden has 'been elected president' with (so far) just 5 more than her - 477 counties!

1eb5abae45d69d9703047c67a2c90e46

This underscores the bifurcation between cities and township/rural/'remote' areas. City-dwellers are much more prone to believe the media lies.

In the letter, Murphy also said that she had received "threats online, by phone, and by mail directed at my safety, my family, my staff, and even my pets in an effort to coerce me into making this determination prematurely." She added that she was not “directly or indirectly pressured by any Executive Branch official” into the making or timing of a decision on the presidential transition.
That is one heckuva letter.

This part says it all:

GSA_letter.JPG

No interference from the Trump's side to delay... MAXIMAL pressure from Biden's side to 'initiate the transition' prematurely.

They call themselves Democrats, but they're actually Pathocrats.

Good grief...

If Mr Biden takes office, he will have set a new low for the percentage of counties won by a successful US presidential candidate – just 15 per cent.

The former Democratic Vice President appears to have secured an electoral college victory with just 477 out of the country’s 3143 counties and county-equivalents.

People will see a Biden presidency as illegitimate and treacherous. Basically nobody voted for this guy and his literal job would be to destroy the US, economically and culturely and intergrate it fully in ''The Great Reset'' aka world governance. American patriots will revolt and the Elite will lose.

A better option would be a Trump presidency in which the turmoil real and artificially created would destroy America's Trump. They need a devastating color revolution. And the only thing that can fuel it is forcing Trump to become a dictator. As I see it, this is the only card they can play.

A Biden presidency will provoke a real revolution.

A Trump presidency will provoke a devastating color revolution.

I also think that Trump will propably be reelected. Simply because this outcome favors the Cabal.

Last edited:
That Open Skies development is interesting, c.a., but it doesn't concern the 2020 election so it's in the wrong thread. That should probably go here.

However, the Carlson show interview is election-related.

Although it's in the field of 'mind control' rather than technical 'vote-rigging', election observer, psychologist and data analyst Dr. Robert Epstein has so far found that Big Tech media manipulation alone could account for "at least 6 million votes" shifting from Trump to Biden. He still has mountains of data to work through, so I imagine he could find similarly to what he found in 2016; that Clinton had Big Tech interference and censorship to thank for 15 million of her votes.

View attachment 40366
Donald Trump says it is ‘in the best interest of our country’ to begin the transition to Joe Biden’s administration © Bloomberg​

See earlier posts. Trump is not going to concede.

Sidney Powell continues the case against electoral fraud, she and Giuliani claim to have sufficient evidence. In the coming weeks, the official lawsuits will start, it will be fought in the Supreme Court.

The best sense I can make of this “political theater” so far, and aware that hopefully the universe is preparing to enter the scene in a more demonstrative way soon.

Because of near complete calcification, and corruption, the whole apparatus has to come down in order to bring back some semblance of balance. As seen in the times of Noah, Tower of Babel, and other examples. In that respect there isn’t any saving it. It’s time to pay the piper, and as hard as that will be…thank goodness.

Trump was “allowed” to be president partly because he does have strings on him that he must react to, they can control him, and also because he will put up a good fight (probably an honest fight) and afford them a challenge while engaging the maximum amount of people.

On the schedule now is a show trial, to enthrall the whole world with weekly or even nightly chaos and mayhem, to punctuate the tv drama and terrorize the population into stupefaction. While the great reset and the comets, and other such things continue coming without notice.

The blue team, led by agents/mercenaries from top to bottom, and all the useful idiots they can muster up, have been managed to purposely “over do it” so that both the right and much of the left can say OMG the blue team is either crazy or working for foreign powers to destroy us. Please! Call in the military…PLEASE! And they will. Once the blue meanies have been dealt with in harsher than we have seen so far manner, then the machine will turn its sights on us. It would look like the return of the Neocons. And now look, Trump just posted a John Voight message (look him up to see how he fits in to this)

You can’t hear the name China anymore, it’s “red” china or “Communist” China, and whether talking about the covid or the political chaos, you hear “they” did this to us. I guess a war could be on the books for post- civil-chaos America.

Fwiw, and imo: Tucker, Hannity, Candice Owens, Dennis Prager, Lue Dobbs, Fox news, all controlled opposition. But wait! We are part of the opposition and these guys represent “our” views…well ”mostly”. So, its ok, but remember how small the rudder of a huge vessel is… maybe 1% of the whole ship and it controls the direction of the large vessel, sometimes quite abruptly, and sometimes slowly, slowly taking you to a destination not of your choosing. The problem with watching the controlled opposition come when one doesn’t know how to read & weed. Iv have several times been thumping the table while saying goodonya Tucker give em hell! good job and so forth, then watch him turn right around and say it’s all “communist” China’s fault and they-should-pay! Then say to myself oh there’s a bone in this soup and just pick it out and continue on.

Very interesting statistic. Although it's possible that Biden did not even win as many as "15% of all US counties," if we assume that most of the fraud came from amplifying Biden's tallies at specific urban centers he was likely to win wnyway, thereby not (generally) affecting which counties turned out blue/red, then the map in that article may be the most accurate reflection available of how Americans actually voted.

It shows almost exactly the same surface area of the US being painted red as in 2016! Killary got 472 counties out of 3,143 in 2016. Biden has 'been elected president' with (so far) just 5 more than her - 477 counties!

1eb5abae45d69d9703047c67a2c90e46

This underscores the bifurcation between cities and township/rural/'remote' areas. City-dwellers are much more prone to believe the media lies.

Makes sense.
If you have achieved and earned real life goals, you will have an independent streak and a healthy self-worth. If you are independent you don’t expect big government help. In the cities especially big ones there is a major herd dependence and mentality. All by design to get people dependent and love it.

True freedom will scare the crap out of these type of people. No wonder they are screaming for free this, that, and basic universal income. It also makes sense why true alternative energy devices have been suppressed so hard.

"Tie two birds together. They will not be able to fly, even though they now have four wings."
- Rumi

Back
Top Bottom