2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

It feels like the dawning of the great battle. Troop movements all night long in the fog. The sun has dawned on the battle field. The mists have vanished. The troops are clearly arrayed in their positions in a pause before things get serious, flags flapping in the breeze as the opposing sides stare each other down. Just like the C's said. No way to remain neutral. Here we go. A new season of episodes has begun.

I feel strangely calm and, in a sense, freed by the clear cut scenario. In a way it is very familiar. We all know the old boss, and he is back and he is pissed. I lived most of my life under the deep state. We just didn't know what to call it back in the day; we could only sense its presence. But my inner shields are up. They have the Hyper-Hypocrisy Turbo Lasers but, I am energizing my caustic, plausible-deniability sarcasm phaser... keeping the safety on for now.

Even listening to Biden talk about 'truth' didn't make me flinch. Deep breath. Stay true. Have faith.

Wonderfully said. Yes, time to switch to the "we live in a Soviet state" mind-warrior mode.

Wonderfully said. Yes, time to switch to the "we live in a Soviet state" mind-warrior mode.
That would = stoic+skeptic in the short term, and would compound to mercenary + opportunistic in the long term. The best would be warrior mode = no mode at all.

Lot of people tend to forget how messed up US is, when Trump came in. Deep State perfected the psyops, color revolutions, cointelpro, creating their realities and successfully using it in foreign lands with no alternative view for at least 80 years. All the nuts and bolts of communication, intelligence, the people manning it Banks, corporations and media are firm grips of Deep State for generations. They enforced the grip with a religious zeal as if they feared of raising of another JFK. Post-JFK Anti-war movement was crushed by new age cointelpro distraction and distribution of drugs and it took many many years.

Trump has little choice except to use little opening he had in social media particularly in twitter and getting some leverage from big bad wolf in middle east, half-hearted regime change in Venezuela (throwing a bone to hawks) and ranting over China. IMHO With that small opening, he achieved what is very difficult to achieve. Now, they cut the Trump's chance of return with a simple, silly actor driven show.

No one can change the society in a one term. 2nd term is extremely crucial. First term is more like knowing the ropes. Even Putin couldn't do it in one term. Whatever the control he brought is over almost 20 years and it is still not sufficient. The main reason is people manning the hierarchy doesn't change so easily and they are greedy, drunk with their power and resist actively or passively.
After 2 terms of Lula or 1 term of his successor, Brazil still couldn't do it. Sure, Politicians can promise the moon, even the people who vote for them also knows that. That's why Trump still enjoyed popular support when he is leaving.

Trump or any other leader is nobody unless they have people's support. Next they are going for blackening him in the eyes of Trump supporters parroting his unfulfilled goals and conveniently ignoring any achievements. This is Standard Politics in any country.
I’m certainly not guilty of being unrealistic about what Trump could actually achieve, but if he had any boldness in him he would have at least pardoned Assange. Apparently he’s a coward. He never had it in him to truly challenge the PTB. If he couldn’t do this one little thing, how could we even imagine him leading a revolution? Or maybe he just doesn’t care and doesn’t get it.
Why Snowden? He's fake and that's why he's free.

Thanks for the links. I must admit that I never even watched an interview with Snowden. Whatever he is, he exposed government control for all to see and a pardon would have been a symbolic gesture, at the very least. He is a highly suspicious guy, though.

One Hour After Biden is Sworn In, Arizona Senate President Releases Evidence of Voter Fraud

You can’t make up this level of corruption anymore America, literally one hour after Joe Biden is worn in as the 46th President of the United States, Arizona has released evidence from their state Senate on voter fraud.

Now the Senate President has said they have reached an agreement with Maricopa County Board of Supervisors to turn over all relevant information they sought in their subpoenas so that we may perform an audit. The letter goes on to say that Maricopa County acknowledges that the legislature is the sovereign power of the state and the county is a political subdivision.

1611220137483.png

We have a feeling this voter fraud story in America is just getting started.

BREAKING: China Takes Huge Action Against Trump Officials Just Minutes After Biden Is Sworn In​

1611221291014.png

As you know, Biden is completely in bed with the Chinese government and that was more evident than ever with a new round of sanctions that are clearly politically motivated.

Here’s the report from Bloomberg:

China announces decision to sanction 28 U.S. figures who it alleged to have severely violated China’s sovereignty, including officials in the Trump administration, according to a statement from the Chinese foreign ministry, Bloomberg News reports.

Sanction forbids these people and their family members to enter China mainland, Hong Kong and Macau, and any entities associated with them won’t be able to do business with China.

Only time will tell how many times Biden will team up with China to target conservatives or anyone who was ever associated with Trump.

Buckle up, they want revenge.

People just didn’t care, so they went further with the squeeze...and here we are a decade later with these same tech giants in full control of society, with the general populace fully accustomed to be being under constant surveillance.
Mission accomplished. As you suggested Revolucionar the Snowden event - and others similar - were allowable limited hangouts that tested the water of public resistance. The people didnt kick back so on they went with their logic, safe in the knowledge that no one really cared about their liberties. I think above all - ever since 9/11 - its been about this; pushing the bar another foot left, test the response, then push again. The programming is complete includes the code that people prefer 'security' (and this includes access to self gratification) over 'liberty'. We see that now in all their actions be it these elections, COVID or Agenda 2030 - they know we don't care enough about the one thing that has hitherto protected us from fulfilling their psychopathic ambitions of total control.

Well, here we go...

Viral #TrumpsNewArmy Video Is Liberals At Their Craziest And Scariest

A new viral video calling on liberals to form “an army of citizen detectives” to gather information on Trump supporters and report their activities to the authorities has racked up thousands of shares and millions of views in just a few hours.

The hashtag #TrumpsNewArmy is trending on Twitter as of this writing due to the release of a horrifying video with that title from successful author and virulent Russiagater Don Winslow. As of this writing it has some 20 thousand shares and 2.6 million views, and the comments and quote-retweets are predominantly supportive.
NEW VIDEO #TrumpsNewArmy VOLUME UP

On January 20th Donald Trump will no longer be The Commander in Chief.

He will lose control of the U.S. Armed Forces and take control of a NEW ARMY. pic.twitter.com/59MHHaIegP
— Don Winslow (@donwinslow) January 19, 2021
“On or before January 20th, Donald Trump will no longer be the Commander-in-Chief: he will lose control of the Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Special Forces and America’s nuclear arsenal,” Winslow’s voice begins ominously. “On January 20th Donald Trump will become Commander-in-Chief of a different army: this army.”

Viewers are then shown footage from Trump rallies while being told that they are looking at “radical extreme conservatives, also known as domestic terrorists”.

“They are hidden among us, disguised behind regular jobs,” Winslow warns. “They are your children’s teachers. They work at supermarkets, malls, doctor’s offices, and many are police officers and soldiers.”

Winslow talks about white supremacists and the Capitol riot, warning that Trump will continue escalating violence and fomenting a civil war in America.

“We have to fight back,” Winslow declares. “In this new war, the battlefield has changes. Computers can be more valuable than guns. And this is what we need now more than ever: an army of citizen detectives. I’m proposing we form a citizen army. Our weapons will be computers and cellphones. We, who are monitoring extremists on the internet and reporting our findings to authorities. Remember, before the Navy Seals killed Osama Bin Laden, he had to be found. He was found by a CIA analyst working on a computer thousands of miles away. It’s up to you.”

The viral video is being loudly amplified by popular #Resistance accounts like Majid M Padellan (better known as Brooklyn Dad Defiant) with frighteningly paranoid and HUAC-like rhetoric.
#TrumpsNewArmy is VILE.
And we KNOW who they are.

They are our teachers.
They are our neighbors.
They are our police officers.
They are EVERYWHERE.

EXPOSE THEIR TREASON. https://t.co/3CBleymmZ2
— BrooklynDad_Defiant! (@mmpadellan) January 19, 2021
“#TrumpsNewArmy is VILE,” one of Padellan’s Twitter shares of the video reads. “And we KNOW who they are. They are our teachers. They are our neighbors. They are our police officers. They are EVERYWHERE. EXPOSE THEIR TREASON.”

“Donald trump is on his way out,” reads another. “Good riddance. But his ‘army’ is still here, hiding amongst us. They are traitors. They are evil. And they MUST be rooted OUT.”

“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,” reads yet another. “But SOME people… they pledged their allegiance ONLY to trump. These are dangerous traitors.”

“After 9/11, we were told: If you see something, say something,” reads still another. “We have TERRORISTS in our midst. Some of us KNOW these people. It is our patriotic DUTY to expose them.”

So if you were hoping that maybe liberals would chill out and get a little less crazy with Trump out of the White House, I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

This is as insane and scary as I have ever seen these people get, and I was in the thick of peak Russiagate hysteria. An aggressively manufactured push to get an army of citizens spying on each other calls to mind the Stasi informants of East Germany, the patriotism-fueled digital “digging” of the QAnon psyop, and the NatSec LARPing of Louise Mensch Twitter, all rolled into one great big ball of crazy.
Veteran CIA officer and former deputy DNI Sue Gordon calls for a "9/11 Commission kind of activity" to apply "lessons that we learned in the fight against foreign terrorism" to battle domestic extremism How the intelligence community views the dangers of domestic extremism pic.twitter.com/MGmdNoMZ1f
— Max Blumenthal (@MaxBlumenthal) January 19, 2021
This comes out as we are being bombarded with mass media punditry from literal CIA veterans like Sue Gordon and Elissa Slotkin forcefully hammering home the message that domestic terror is the new frontier for combating violent extremism, meaning of course that new Patriot Act-like solutions will be needed. Winslow himself spent six years traveling and doing research for a novel about a former CIA operative, and if some government agency didn’t recruit him during that period they clearly should have.

This will get frightening if it keeps up. Just as a relatively low-profile lefty blogger I routinely get liberals online falsely claiming I’m a Russian agent and saying they’ll report me to the FBI, and that’s without an aggressive campaign urging them to join a powerful digital army. The fact that Winslow stays very vague about what he means by “Trump’s new army” and constantly conflates rank-and-file Trump supporters with white supremacist terrorists means people are effectively being pointed at all Trump supporters, especially when normal Trump rallies are what he points to in the video. If this takes off it can very quickly lead to a volunteer army of power-worshipping snitches against literally anyone who is critical of US foreign policy or the Democratic Party, whether they actually support Trump or not.

In fact just following the trending hashtag I’m noticing Twitter users saying this means targeting all Trump supporters, so clearly that is the message that’s being absorbed.
That #TrumpsNewArmy video is making people crazy and scary. I've been in the thick of liberal insanity right through peak Russiagate, and I don't think I've ever seen anything like this. pic.twitter.com/X1kSnCg4ao
— Caitlin Johnstone ⏳ (@caitoz) January 19, 2021
“Trumpers are pushing back so hard against this video because so many of them live in the dark, cloaked behind normal jobs and seemingly normal lives,” Winslow tweeted in promotion of his project.

Well maybe that’s because they are half the voting public, Don?

Winslow mixes in these generic comments about “Trumpers” with comments about “white supremacists”, about whom he tweets “1. We expose them. 2. We identify them. 3. We notify law enforcement. 4. We notify their employers.”

Their employers.

This is just liberals being pushed toward targeting anyone who isn’t ideologically aligned with them for destruction. I really, really hope it doesn’t take off, because it is profoundly ugly. Please don’t let the manipulators trick you into ripping each other to pieces, America. They’re only pointing you at each other so you don’t look at them.

Reprinted with permission from Medium.com.
Support Ms. Johnstone on Patreon or Paypal.

they said: help is coming. Does anyone know at what time?

Was quite proud of myself 5 minutes ago, managed not to vomit in my mouth - even figuratively!

And yet today, even after at least four years’ of exposure, the world still swoons, weakened at the knees from the sight of the dashing (then-future) leader of the free world.

“It feels like an appropriate time to bring Young Joe Biden back to the timeline,” one user wrote on Twitter this morning, while another said they thought of him “today and every day”.

If the visuals aren’t enough to get your blood running — book a trip to Specsavers while I bestow upon you this nugget of biographical information: a young Mr Biden played football in college at the University of Delaware and was also a lifeguard.

The father-of-four saved people from drowning back in the day and then saved us from a wild orange lunatic, whose appearance at the age of 26 I won’t traumatise you with here.

Queasy though...

Who'd have ever thought this sort of thing would be mainstream 'news'!

1611224781625.png

Shortly after President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris arrived at the inauguration day event people pointed out an eerie detail in the VP’s outfit and one worn by Lisa Simpson in the episode Bart to the Future...

In the episode ‘Bart to the Future’ – Lisa Simpson is president and has to clean up Trump’s mess – 15 years before he even announced he was running for office.

Bizarre.

If this footage is not a fake, it shows the military's open disregard for Biden.
A friend who recently finished his service said that 90% of his guys are on Trump's side. There are 2 Dems in the troop but they don't buy the election BS either. He predicts a mass mass exodus of people leaving the military in the next four years when their contract is up. Recruiting will be a real issue especially when they start another BS war to keep the machine going. Why defend the constitution when people in power just cast it aside at their leisure?

A friend who recently finished his service said that 90% of his guys are on Trump's side. There are 2 Dems in the troop but they don't buy the election BS either. He predicts a mass mass exodus of people leaving the military in the next four years when their contract is up. Recruiting will be a real issue especially when they start another BS war to keep the machine going. Why defend the constitution when people in power just cast it aside at their leisure?

This was one of the first things that occurred to me when they started announcing that they were going to purge the military of Trump loyalists - meaning anyone white, conservative, and male ... i.e. the bulk of the combat troops. For a regime that is already viewed as illegitimate by a sullen and resentful populace, alienating the military in this fashion is a strategic error of major proportions.

Were I any of America's rivals, I would be rubbing my hands with glee right now.

It looks like the the “Nazism being a trial run” comment by the C’s is turning into reality very quickly now. I think it’s telling that Hunter is such a degenerate, and his father is the president now. So they’re telling us he can’t even guide his son into being a decent human being but he can guide the country? Or have they normalized degeneracy among his base to such an extent that this behavior isn’t a big deal so they don’t even need to try justifying how this is ok.

I think what is becoming apparent is that the consequences of being blind are coming home to roost. The wheat and the chaff are being separated. One could even call it a divorce. You can only go so long making choices based on lies (so they’re not really choices) without paying the price.

I think everyone is feeling this to some extent in their personal lives as well. Disagreements with friends and family that could be shoved under the rug before are now coming home to roost because there are real consequences for what and how we think at every level. On the one hand you could say it’s a divide and conquer agenda to keep us from focusing on psychopaths in power. It really is decent people set against decent people, but unfortunately it was decent well-meaning people who enabled the worst atrocities in history.

At any rate, it makes sense more and more to me why the C’s recommended increasing strategic enclosure. At some point a relationship that’s based on lies (to each other or ones we tell ourselves or both) ends up in a disaster and divorce. It means that all attempts to communicate and reason and get on the same page will end, and a separation must occur. The tricky part is knowing when separating is the only option left. I think we’re either there or rapidly approaching it.

But everyone who loves truth has one advantage over the opposition. That same love of truth is applied at every level - including the level of deciding how and when to separate and strategically enclose.

It looks like this year will probably be it. They’re talking about “re-education programs” for Trump supporters (or anyone whose opinion differs from the narrative). They’re making vaccine ID’s. They’re raiding businesses that resist lockdown orders. I think they will come for media like SOTT before they come for the average Joe posting the truth on their social media page. But snitching on your neighbor is being normalized too, so that guy/gal isn’t safe either.

So all we really have left is to enjoy the show, and wait for humanity to say enough.

Back
Top Bottom