2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Back to point of this thread however, and also to anyone else reading, does Biden have confirmed Pentagon access? Last I read it was a no go, but could that still be a problem for him now that he is inaugurated?

I tend to think that the military is in charge now. I'm not sure they will execute the plans Trump has/had but realizing that the Biden presidency is unconstitutional they cannot cooperate with him without being in violation of the constitution themselves.

Retired U.S. Army Gen. Lloyd Austin, President-elect Biden's nominee to be the next defense secretary, pledged to Congress Tuesday that he will maintain civilian control after concerns had been raised that the nomination of another retired general was eroding civilian oversight of the military.

Which raises the question, who is actually in possession of the nuclear codes? Trump has not been at the fake inauguration, so he could not have given him the codes personally and it would probably be unconstitutional to ship them by FedEx.

The new defense secretary might have a hard time 'maintaining' or reclaiming civilian control of the military.

At the end of the day (or the next few days) we'll see whether the deep state will have been able to flip the Joint Chiefs of Staff to the Biden side.

BREAKING: China Takes Huge Action Against Trump Officials Just Minutes After Biden Is Sworn In​

View attachment 41880

As you know, Biden is completely in bed with the Chinese government and that was more evident than ever with a new round of sanctions that are clearly politically motivated.

Here’s the report from Bloomberg:

China announces decision to sanction 28 U.S. figures who it alleged to have severely violated China’s sovereignty, including officials in the Trump administration, according to a statement from the Chinese foreign ministry, Bloomberg News reports.

Sanction forbids these people and their family members to enter China mainland, Hong Kong and Macau, and any entities associated with them won’t be able to do business with China.

Only time will tell how many times Biden will team up with China to target conservatives or anyone who was ever associated with Trump.

Buckle up, they want revenge.

Indeed. And with cancel culture being what it is, how long before China whose public leaders, not the average citizens, have acted like bogeyman puppets of the NWO since Kissinger opened China up in the 1970s, halt or curtail production to companies whose politics or stances against human rights are at odds with the CCP or NWO narrative? It could seriously hurt companies not towing the line as so much stuff like electronic parts comes from China.

I tend to think that the military is in charge now. I'm not sure they will execute the plans Trump has/had but realizing that the Biden presidency is unconstitutional they cannot cooperate with him without being in violation of the constitution themselves.
I'm only going on my own instincts here being that information is about 0. With everything appearing to be planned out so well the idea they don't have the military with them seems unlikely. That would be the ones in charge not the enlisted, foot soldiers. If the majority of the underlings are with Trump this must be an immense demoralization taking place within the ranks. How will that be handled?

It seems the Constitution is now null and void and I don't expect the "brass" to give a fig about it.

Indeed. And with cancel culture being what it is, how long before China whose public leaders, not the average citizens, have acted like bogeyman puppets of the NWO since Kissinger opened China up in the 1970s, halt or curtail production to companies whose politics or stances against human rights are at odds with the CCP or NWO narrative? It could seriously hurt companies not towing the line as so much stuff like electronic parts comes from China.

Banning 28 people from doing business in China - who probably never did do business there - is being called 'China takes huge action'? ;-)

A friend who recently finished his service said that 90% of his guys are on Trump's side. There are 2 Dems in the troop but they don't buy the election BS either. He predicts a mass mass exodus of people leaving the military in the next four years when their contract is up. Recruiting will be a real issue especially when they start another BS war to keep the machine going. Why defend the constitution when people in power just cast it aside at their leisure?
They probably have AI soldiers all ready and waiting. I doubt they care if they don't have soldiers, or they will just enact the draft or something. I believe that's what the whole defund the police is about too, they want to eventually put in AI police... robots.. not that I am a defender of the police, I think they have shown they usually carry out the orders of the controllers...but I do think AI is where we are headed

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a pretty intense deja vu this morning. At first I thought Trump is back, then Biden has 2 or 3 days, then I thought no, none of that, "what happened?" But my wife woke up earlier than I, so I would have heard if it was something dramatic on the news, and I didn't dream of anything remotely close to my feeling, (no politics, world disorder, etc ) and that's when it hit me that something changed. Just an overwhelming, but fleeting feeling for only a few seconds that something changed from previous experience. i don't know what. How many times with changes on this timeline? Spooky

Like so many here, I was also disappointed with the end of Trump. And then I thought about the fact that disappointment only arises from an expectation that is connected with wishful thinking. Thus I find myself unintentionally in my STS life again. Trump is not a savior and it was never his role in this game. Much more a piece of the puzzle that asks people to recognize in which situation they are in order to then change their own situation. What is the ultimate goal: Man should develop himself from within, decide in which direction he wants to go. Trump is only a pointer to what a different world can look like. An orientation. Not he has to lead the fight but man himself. The task of Trump is not to take over the work for people who do not want to change actively to fight for their freedom themselves. In a term of 4 years you cannot change a structure that has been firmly and deeply rooted for many years. In my eyes he had many good approaches. Evil has brought itself to the surface through the rigged elections and has now become visible and tangible. The occupation of the new government is not necessarily associated with a good past for many Americans. Now one can look at the clock when the next war will be planned, the next false flag to ban the weapons. Time will tell and that is what will make the difference and lead to reflection. The results now must be visibly more positive than in the last four years. Otherwise, the Biden administration in black and white comparison with Trump will very quickly cause unrest in the streets. Trump has taught Americans to ride bicycles - but they have to drive themselves. Only then will they be free. Without their own work and change, they will always remain slaves.
Excellent insight and analysis. Trump was never going to be another JFK and he did deliver on his main promise - improving the economy:
During his first three years in office, President Trump oversaw an annual average growth of 2.5%.
The last three years of the Obama administration saw a similar level of growth (2.3%).
President Trump often highlights the rising value of US financial markets as a measure of success - in particular the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
The Dow is a measure of the performance of 30 large companies listed on US stock exchanges, and it reached record highs at the start of this year. [2020]
It then crashed as markets reacted to the coronavirus pandemic, wiping out all the gains made since President Trump took office.
But the financial markets have been remarkably resilient and have largely recovered back to near pre-pandemic levels, although there have been recent wobbles.
Trump never claimed to be more than a businessman and he apparently did not then or presumably now have the insight that JFK had. Not a politician - new or entrenched - plus his presumed business acumen was what won him election 2016. Qanon was successful in raising unrealistic/inaccurate expectations of Trump draining the swamp. Was Trump really clueless of the Q movement? It would seem he went along with the 'swamp' designation for all who were actively working to take down his administration, but did he really not comprehend the full meaning of swamp? I believe he did say in agreement with Guilliani that the swamp was deeper then they thought. But again, he didn't have the understanding that JFK had - still doesn't?
I have neighbors who are Q supporters. They are truly decent people. They claim Q does not advocate for violence. Q wants people to do research, create memes, post on social media and think for themselves. Yeah, right. They are devastated, but still have the "Welcome Great Pumpkin" sign out.
This makes me think of the scene in Independence Day of the crowd on top of the skyscraper with their Welcome signs to the aliens - and maybe that's exactly what we're going to see sometime in the months ahead. How many Q people will be on board for that.

An aside:
Is it towing the line or toeing the line?
The correct version of this phrase is always toe the line. The phrase means “follow the rules or obey an authority.” “Tow the line” is a misspelling based on “toe” and “tow” sounding the same, but “tow the line” is always an error.
Cognitive dissonance at its apex:

79cd57f36415ed3ed5302645f3fcc9ad

Young or old - this guy has always been a total sleazebag - which totally makes sense that he became a lawyer and a politician!

As for me, I will not acknowledge the ole geezer as prez - in fact, Geezer is my name for him and how I will refer to him in thought and post. Here's what coming courtesy the old coot:

giphy.gif

Even listening to Biden talk about 'truth' didn't make me flinch.
Which brings to mind an old Cass discussion that involved not flinching. Very hard for me to locate specific excerpts in the transcripts but I will make an attempt if only for my own affirmation.
I’d say only about 0.1% of the global population (and that might be quite optimistic) are anywhere near the most basic understandings about our reality and the state of affairs in the world.
Another that brings to mind an old Cass discussion - as little as 200 can bring a change?

Adding this about mass protest - when has it ever worked: Doc 1968 of US and worldwide protests - the German Dutroux protest - France's Yellow Vests - the Capitol 'riot'. Nothing changed except to emphasize the utter futility of it. THEY are in charge and will be until 4D manifests.
I didn't dream of anything remotely close to my feeling, (no politics, world disorder, etc )
I dreamed of sighting a tornado that turned into a firenado which I was observing somewhat close by - forget what exactly was burning, but I remember seeing a fire station with firefighters trying to fix the garage doors rather hurriedly - may have been what was burning. Dream ended with my trying to fix a paper bag lunch for my small child and was having difficulty getting it done - finding what I wanted including jelly for peanut butter sandwich along with sweet snack already around but missing? So very odd.
A new season of episodes has begun.
Yes and so perhaps it's time to end this thread and begin a new one - a post-President Trump/new Geezer-in-charge one? Or the last act/gasp of the anti-Christ?

:hug: to all of you here in the states and worldwide who have contributed to this thread and upholding TRUTH. It's certainly clear to me that what's happening here in regards to Trump will have just as much impact (!) on the rest of the world as it does the US. Agenda 21/2030 - the Great Reset - is being done to all of us. And if humanity has blown its last chance, then the comet correction will not be mitigated. For some of us, that's just fine - we just want all the sh*t to be over with. Why drag it out - just do it already! But, has the actual fat lady sung in regards to the bigger picture? I'm thinking not - wait and see still in play - like it or not. No one said it was going to be easy and when has it ever been. No, more pay attention right and left but with total detachment/anticipation. Trust the plan - of the DCM! :grad:

This was one of the first things that occurred to me when they started announcing that they were going to purge the military of Trump loyalists - meaning anyone white, conservative, and male ... i.e. the bulk of the combat troops. For a regime that is already viewed as illegitimate by a sullen and resentful populace, alienating the military in this fashion is a strategic error of major proportions.

Were I any of America's rivals, I would be rubbing my hands with glee right now.
If I was the us citizenry this would give me some small hope in the future. Irish liberation was based on a large number of well trained Irishmen returning from service in the British army and then bringing that expertise to the fore in the armed struggle that followed against their one time paymasters. I am am not advocating armed uprising but I see a time when ex service personnel in the US will put that training into use and play their part to serve and protect their local communities.

Post script regarding Q - I was watching the movie The Sentinel in which Michael Douglas plays the part of a Secret Service agent:
A Secret Service agent is framed as the mole in an assassination attempt on the President. He must clear his name and foil another assassination attempt while on the run from a Secret Service Protective Intelligence Division agent.
Pretty early on in the movie, an arm (?) of the Secret Service was referenced - it was called Q! That dialog went by pretty quickly so I didn't exactly hear it clearly, but that's what I thought was said. The Q absolutely caught my attention - I was a bit stunned!
I am am not advocating armed uprising but I see a time when ex service personnel in the US will put that training into use and play their part to serve and protect their local communities.
Cs have already referenced that any uprising will be bloody.

Really depending on the PTB's Achilles heel bringing the downfall/exposure. Meanwhile, the space rocks continue to zoom by . . .

Excellent insight and analysis. Trump was never going to be another JFK and he did deliver on his main promise - improving the economy:

Trump never claimed to be more than a businessman and he apparently did not then or presumably now have the insight that JFK had. Not a politician - new or entrenched - plus his presumed business acumen was what won him election 2016. Qanon was successful in raising unrealistic/inaccurate expectations of Trump draining the swamp. Was Trump really clueless of the Q movement? It would seem he went along with the 'swamp' designation for all who were actively working to take down his administration, but did he really not comprehend the full meaning of swamp? I believe he did say in agreement with Guilliani that the swamp was deeper then they thought. But again, he didn't have the understanding that JFK had - still doesn't?

This makes me think of the scene in Independence Day of the crowd on top of the skyscraper with their Welcome signs to the aliens - and maybe that's exactly what we're going to see sometime in the months ahead. How many Q people will be on board for that.

An aside:

Cognitive dissonance at its apex:

79cd57f36415ed3ed5302645f3fcc9ad

Young or old - this guy has always been a total sleazebag - which totally makes sense that he became a lawyer and a politician!

As for me, I will not acknowledge the ole geezer as prez - in fact, Geezer is my name for him and how I will refer to him in thought and post. Here's what coming courtesy the old coot:

giphy.gif

Which brings to mind an old Cass discussion that involved not flinching. Very hard for me to locate specific excerpts in the transcripts but I will make an attempt if only for my own affirmation.

Another that brings to mind an old Cass discussion - as little as 200 can bring a change?

Adding this about mass protest - when has it ever worked: Doc 1968 of US and worldwide protests - the German Dutroux protest - France's Yellow Vests - the Capitol 'riot'. Nothing changed except to emphasize the utter futility of it. THEY are in charge and will be until 4D manifests.

I dreamed of sighting a tornado that turned into a firenado which I was observing somewhat close by - forget what exactly was burning, but I remember seeing a fire station with firefighters trying to fix the garage doors rather hurriedly - may have been what was burning. Dream ended with my trying to fix a paper bag lunch for my small child and was having difficulty getting it done - finding what I wanted including jelly for peanut butter sandwich along with sweet snack already around but missing? So very odd.

Yes and so perhaps it's time to end this thread and begin a new one - a post-President Trump/new Geezer-in-charge one? Or the last act/gasp of the anti-Christ?

:hug: to all of you here in the states and worldwide who have contributed to this thread and upholding TRUTH. It's certainly clear to me that what's happening here in regards to Trump will have just as much impact (!) on the rest of the world as it does the US. Agenda 21/2030 - the Great Reset - is being done to all of us. And if humanity has blown its last chance, then the comet correction will not be mitigated. For some of us, that's just fine - we just want all the sh*t to be over with. Why drag it out - just do it already! But, has the actual fat lady sung in regards to the bigger picture? I'm thinking not - wait and see still in play - like it or not. No one said it was going to be easy and when has it ever been. No, more pay attention right and left but with total detachment/anticipation. Trust the plan - of the DCM! :grad:

Could it be this quote? It's from Carlos Castaneda's The Active Side of Infinity:

The only alternative left for mankind…is discipline…But by discipline I don’t mean harsh routines. I don’t mean waking up every morning at five-thirty and throwing cold water on yourself until you’re blue. Sorcerers understand discipline as the capacity to face with serenity odds that are not included in our expectations. For them, discipline is an art: the art of facing infinity without flinching, not because they are strong and tough but because they are filled with awe.

Could it be this quote? It's from Carlos Castaneda's The Active Side of Infinity:

For them, discipline is an art: the art of facing infinity without flinching, not because they are strong and tough but because they are filled with awe.
It might be - it's been so long I don't remember exactly. I'm thinking it involved petty tyrants or discussion regarding them - so your reference may be what was injected into the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom