2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

Maybe but what if they want to take Trump out tonight, heart attack on the debate stage. We “wait and see” l guess…

Really can't count any absurdity out at this point so it is also possible they will use the debate to take Biden out whether that be a televised medical situation or he just performs so ridiculously horrible that the PTB "finally" have an excuse to replace him with someone else. In a way, it would make some sense from their perspective to take Biden out before Trump so they can say, "look medical issues with old Presidential candidates is totally normal".

"And by the way, the idea that weffriduff uhm dunthebestjob. That's number one."

That debate was so embarassing, on both sides. At least Trump spoke some important truths here and there. But no more talk about "draining the swamp" or political corruption or who actually runs the Biden administration. Only hints about Biden getting money from China through his son or Biden bragging about the removal of the prosecutor in Ukraine who investigated his son.

Maybe they let Biden do this so he can be replaced. Cuz the drugs aren't working so far. If you're a Dem this is a trainwreck. Trump is winning so far and it's not close.
I really thought the drugs would keep him somewhat coherent, but can you imagine how bad he must be when he’s not under the influence? I don’t think he made it through one sentence without messing it up or entirely trailing off and abandoning ship. Right now CNN post-debate discussion is unanimous that all the dems are in a panic, that it was awful, and that he’s not the one to be running against Trump because he was largely incoherent and weak. They’re seriously worried, I’ve never seen such anti-Biden sentiment from them - which means obviously the rest of the country is also done with him. I think the conversation to replace him is about to be nationwide. Of course the question is who? Michael Obama? Hillary again?

I’m honestly not sure how the dems are going to pull this off - keeping him or replacing him. One way or another they’re going to have to rig the election way more than last time.

And that’s not to say Trump was anything that he was before. He was very restrained and “safe”. He kept looping on the same 2-3 points the whole time. The whole time I was thinking how embarrassing for the rest of the world to be watching this clown show from “the greatest nation on Earth”. Imagine what’s going through Putin’s mind. His sides must hurt from laughing.

The thing is, this didn't seem that much different/worse than all his other speeches and appearances over the last year. Yeah he was incoherent during the debate, but that's nothing new. So the whole "dems in a panic" feels almost like a planned reaction rather than real shock.

And that’s not to say Trump was anything that he was before. He was very restrained and “safe”. He kept looping on the same 2-3 points the whole time. The whole time I was thinking how embarrassing for the rest of the world to be watching this clown show from “the greatest nation on Earth”. Imagine what’s going through Putin’s mind. His sides must hurt from laughing.
Indeed. The most embarrassing and subdued debate of all times. I believe that CNN or someone in the Biden camp did some prep before hand to ensure that Trump would not "decapitate" Biden's sick mind!

Good grief, never mind that he was uncoherent or disclosure was seriously lacking.... it was painfully and increasingly acknowledged that he was drugged up. Did you see his eyes when he was facing the presenters?? Oh dear, what a sight! Who agreed to this debate??? Biden himself or his advisers? Well, they had no choice, really. The American public had to know and now they can see for themselves in what state the man really is. Even Jill was there to hold his hand to get him off the podium! And this is who should lead a country????

The analysts did state that only Biden can choose to run or not, no one else. Will he do it? Will the American voters accept? It will be a race to watch for sure.

Despicable show! Astonishing but at least revealing. I'm glad he did it - now the voters know what kind of farce has been going on for a while..
Please, no Clinton need apply! 🤪

The thing is, this didn't seem that much different/worse than all his other speeches and appearances over the last year. Yeah he was incoherent during the debate, but that's nothing new. So the whole "dems in a panic" feels almost like a planned reaction rather than real shock.
I tend to agree, though maybe they were hoping the drugs would give him a few hours of coherence as they seemed to in the past during state of the union or whatever. I do think Biden was a good puppet for them, but the decision to replace him needs to be made when he became a liability, which is probably right around the time the drugs no longer help and he’s guaranteed to dramatically lose them the election. He’s incredibly unpopular due to the economic and foreign policy disaster he was, but now he can’t even talk his way out of it like a coherent and clever person might.

I can’t think of any democrat that they could swap him out for that isn’t either unknown or universally hated. I honestly think even stealing the election might not be enough. Either they create a crisis and cancel the election, or they feel like Trump has been sufficiently subdued and is controllable now and they’d be fine with him. The question is did they do the Jordan Peterson treatment to Trump over the past 4 years.

Also what happened to the democratic primaries?

I got that impression as well. This sets the stage for Biden's replacement. No one will question the Dem's decision to replace Biden with anyone else. Since they don't have much to select from, whoever they choose will seem more like a Godsend, and perhaps they will be portrayed that way... Hillary would be glad to step into that role with lots of 'I told ya so's'.

I think the conversation to replace him is about to be nationwide. Of course the question is who? Michael Obama?
They don't make enough popcorn in the world for that. :umm:

I tend to agree, though maybe they were hoping the drugs would give him a few hours of coherence as they seemed to in the past during state of the union or whatever. I do think Biden was a good puppet for them, but the decision to replace him needs to be made when he became a liability, which is probably right around the time the drugs no longer help and he’s guaranteed to dramatically lose them the election. He’s incredibly unpopular due to the economic and foreign policy disaster he was, but now he can’t even talk his way out of it like a coherent and clever person might.

I can’t think of any democrat that they could swap him out for that isn’t either unknown or universally hated. I honestly think even stealing the election might not be enough. Either they create a crisis and cancel the election, or they feel like Trump has been sufficiently subdued and is controllable now and they’d be fine with him. The question is did they do the Jordan Peterson treatment to Trump over the past 4 years.

Also what happened to the democratic primaries?
I think far too many people are putting faith in trump. It was covered in the sessions that he is essentially fully compromised now. This was years ago.

(L) Does that mean anyone as naive as Trump is at this point, or at this point he deserves trolling?

A: Either. Trump gave in to Deep State.

(PoB) Could it still be that the Democrats and all the crazy lefties can steal it in the way that he would be impeached?

A: Why impeach a perfectly good puppet?

Maybe at some point his heart was in the right place, maybe it still is.. but I think he didn't realize the gravity of how deeply rooted the corruption is, maybe they have dirt on him.. maybe they threatened him, who knows.

What concerns me is that you have "trumps army" that will essentially follow him to a T, he is essentially just a demagogue now.

The situation in the west has become so unbelievably bad that I am practically praying for a cataclysm at this point.

There is rising dissent happening, which is great, but most people's answer to that is to vote out the left winged governments and swing to the right.. I am wondering if this will have any effect or if these parties are just as compromised at the ones we have currently.

I think things will get violent faster than people expect.. These tyrants deserve it, anyways.

Yep. People are pointing out that this debate was scheduled a full three months earlier that every presidential debate in the last few decades. They clearly wanted time to manoeuvre if Biden turned out as disastrous a performance as he did. Will be interesting to see if the Dems unite quickly behind a new candidate or whether further waffling around happens which could indicate that the deep state has decided to stage-manage Trump into the final dismantling of US democracy as best they can.

And FWIW, Martin Armstrong is arguing that the debate was staged to replace Biden with Hillary! :-O

Welcome to the fix. CNN was proud to announce that this was the first debate to ever take place BEFORE each candidate was actually nominated by their respective parties. The reason for this was to set the stage for Democrats to move to replace Biden with Hillary. CNN moderators did an amazing job of being unbiased. This debate revealed that Biden struggled to speak often, and his closing argument was really pathetic. My sources have been spot on. This debate was done EARLY to allow for this to take place to replace Biden.

Back
Top Bottom