2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

“I’ve listened to preachers
I’ve listened to fools
I’ve watched all the dropouts
Who make their own rules
One person conditioned
To rule and control
The media sells it
And you live the role

Mental wounds not healing
Who and what’s to blame
I’m going off the rails on a crazy train

Heirs of the Cold War
That’s what we’ve become
Inheriting trouble
I’m mentally numb
Crazy I just cannot bear
I’m living with something
That just isn’t fair”

Sorry, I had to! And let’s face it, the words do fit!😇😂

hahaha!! the big smiling Trump cardboard cutout at the end was completely unexpected and hilarious!

Now that is dedication! so long as they're not hurting anyone then, nobody's business.

But I do find it hilarious to think about that conversation when they were probably sitting down in the couch one Sunday evening, and maybe the husband went:

"Hey babe, can I tell you something and you promise you won't get mad?"
"uh, sure"
"I want to paint the outside of the house..."
"why would I get mad? we've needed some fresh paint on the siding for some time now"
"well, you see, there's this election coming up, right? soooo I was thinking...."
"..."

That if it is a couple living in there, anywho.

The mainstream media basically “accomplished“ to present one of the most unpopular american politicians, namely, Kamala, as “the most popular“ over night. So much so that they are now telling us on german mainstream radio that she is leading the polls by 1 percent. So, at this point it really looks like they are counting on another rigged election with a “very close“ win for Kamala. Unless they try to kill Trump before that point (again).

If the elite let the chips lay where they fall, Trump will end up with close to 500 EC votes, RFK Jr will be second with what's left. The Dems have been polishing the turds for so long, there's no shit left. This could be the beginning of the end for them.

However, we all know that the (s)election doesn't matter (it hasn't for a very long time, if ever). In my mind, civil war is almost a given, regardless of the result.

He was on a show yesterday talking negatively about Israel/Zionists. Coincidence his house is raided today???

Yeah, and being a major voice exposing the Ukro-Nazis, plus psycho US policy in general for a good long time. He even committed the crimes of going to Russia and having a good time. Anyways, he's high-profile enough that he can't just be eliminated, so maybe the FBI raid is intimidation, or something worse like preparation for an upcoming show trial.

Back
Top Bottom