2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

I’m just going to put this here since this is where the story is unfolding. Frankly it may be necessary to start a separate thread.

Anyway, Garland has a pretty solid take on the Ritter situation, and brings it together with what’s been done recently to Tulsi Gabbard and one of the representatives of the Uhura Movement being harassed and silenced before the election.

?

Though Trump is no Caesar, there are echoes of Caesar's time for sure.
Ceasar, JFK, Trump - it was a conspiracy in all three cases. All coming from 'those who we can't criticize'. Ceasar gained godhood after his death, but Trump acquired at least a patina of divinity - and he's still above ground. Humanity is involved in a process beyond its control to a large extent. The show is getting interesting, with so many different things happening, but I sense that it's all the same root. Network, stay alert.

It's disturbing for me to behold the sheer insanity of some people on the world stage right now. It's the Gods driving those they would destroy crazy. Today is also much like the latter Roman empire when the good times were long over and weak men made the people suffer - but at least, that's the part of the process that creates the strong men, and women.

Anyway, Garland has a pretty solid take on the Ritter situation...

So, it is the old 'Foreign Agents Registration Act' (FARA) which he allegedly violated, they are saying. It is a good thing Congress is not held to the same Act standards, as a certain country and its leader would have no agents left at all in the U.S., and daresay barely a congress left to govern.

(b) The term "foreign principal" includes--

(1) a government of a foreign country and a foreign political party;

"agent of a foreign principal" means--

(1) any person who acts as an agent, representative, employee, or servant, or any person who acts in any other capacity at the order, request, or under the direction or control, of a foreign principal or of a person any of whose activities are directly or indirectly supervised, directed, controlled, financed, or subsidized in whole or in major part by a foreign principal, and who directly or through any other person--

(i) engages within the United States in political activities for or in the interests of such foreign principal;

(ii) acts within the United States as a public relations counsel, publicity agent, information-service employee or political consultant for or in the interests of such foreign principal;

(iii) within the United States solicits, collects, disburses, or dispenses contributions, loans, money, or other things of value for or in the interest of such foreign principal; or

(iv) within the United States represents the interests of such foreign principal before any agency or official of the Government of the United States; and

'and' don't forget "before" the People of the United States.

1723096337429.png

So do the German people believe that do you think? I remember being in Helmut Kolh's Germany in the early 80s The people were much healthier and happier and maybe a little less prone to propaganda.

Sure, Germans believe it. How many of them believe it, I'm not sure. I would guess the percentage is at least as bad as in the US, and probably quite a bit higher. Hard to say though.

Sure, Germans believe it. How many of them believe it, I'm not sure. I would guess the percentage is at least as bad as in the US, and probably quite a bit higher. Hard to say though.
It was a great place when I was there, heady times then. I just hope we, Germans/Americans/everybody wake up from the massive scam with a desire for truth and effective action. If enough Germans see the holocaust scam in detail for what it was, then the people will be infused with the spirit of Ceasar, hopefully :-)

It was a great place when I was there, heady times then. I just hope we, Germans/Americans/everybody wake up from the massive scam with a desire for truth and effective action. If enough Germans see the holocaust scam in detail for what it was, then the people will be infused with the spirit of Ceasar, hopefully :-)

It was probably kinda decent/normal back then. Now, unfortunately, I think many Germans (Americans, fill in the blanks) have swallowed and followed so many lies while living “the good live“ that I think only major suffering can get them off the sinking ship. If at all. Sad state of affairs.

Excellent interview by the Duran boys with economist Martin Armstrong. Especially good around 26 minutes in, where he begins talking about the role of the president. Highly informative particularly in the area of war and the economy, and the trends we’re experiencing today.

Also of note, at approx 1:11 Armstrong puts forward that Climate Change was initially proposed by John McCain as a way to push nuclear energy onto Europe. The Syrian war was to prevent a pipeline, Niger’s revolt also was due to a pipeline, and of course Nordstream, all to prevent Europe access to natural gas and oil. That in fact the Climate Change idea was not a planetary CO2 issue, but rather keeping Europe from getting “fossil” fuels.

This whole interview is really excellent! Totally worth the 90 minutes.

So, it is the old 'Foreign Agents Registration Act' (FARA) which he allegedly violated, they are saying. It is a good thing Congress is not held to the same Act standards, as a certain country and its leader would have no agents left at all in the U.S., and daresay barely a congress left to govern.

'and' don't forget "before" the People of the United States.

View attachment 99902
I wonder if it’s at all coincidental that Ritter’s wife is Georgian. After all, isn’t Georgia the country in which the US is currently involved in a color revolution against passing their own FARA laws? Probably yes, coincidental, but certainly ironic. Definitely hypocritical! Do as we say not as we do.🙄

Back
Top Bottom